WHAT IS THE BEST LOOTER SHOOTER?

Attached: E9230161-E22B-42C6-92CC-EB09BCBDC44A.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

There isn't one. They're all shit.

Warframe ofc

Came to say this

its a good game until that stealth mission. i literally uninstalled because it was so gay

Probably Division 2. Destiny would take it but bungie is staffed entirely by special ed.

borderlands 1

Borderlands 2, though I'll move Warframe up if they manage to make the combat into DMC-lite
>insta melee moves
>melee moves now have different effects
>more hitstun on melee by default and you don't just run through enemies
>some hitstun on guns to let you juggle enemies

BL1 loot felt great

I played a shit load of Destiny 2 when Forsaken came out. The Division 2 does look pretty good though.

Hellgate: London

Buncha pansies...

I really like Warframe, however beyond completing the star chart, there's nothing to do. "Hard content' doesn't even exist.

I unironically think the Division series is the best in that regard. That being said, Destiny had its moments, but the overall difficulty of the game is its biggest weakness.

>difficulty

Played Destiny 2 during Forsaken and dropped it when it got stale.
It's a competent shooter but the looting got boring in a hurry. Armor perks that are barely noticeable, weapon perks being worthless outside of the usual suspects like rampage/outlaw/killclip, and 90% of the exotics are useless.
I don't know why I keep seeing people say shit like "Forsaken saved Destiny 2", how barebones was this at launch if that DLC qualifies as good.

This
Guns felt and looked good and unlike bl2 you are not stuck using the same 4 or 5 legendaries to actually do damage and survive. Shields were better too

Anthem!!

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x900, 398K)

I think he meant the lack of any difficulty

This, followed by Warframe

borderlands 2, the game that broke my e key

Didnt play the first Division but the 2nd is looking good. Might snag it for my One X as a drunken couch looter shooter