PC WINS AGAIN

BOTW Ultrawide whit Cel Shading Removal and massive graphic mod
youtube.com/watch?v=9oBnOEpAYL0&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 45535.png (1295x593, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPCQkPUIqFY
youtube.com/watch?v=M9S4AgwZOpg
reddit.com/r/CemuPiracy/comments/adhzow/cemu_install_game_download_guide/
reddit.com/r/CemuPiracy/comments/admadb/thingeys_botw_fast_fps_setup_lazy_guide/
cemuhook.sshnuke.net/padudpserver.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soulless

Looks pretty good. Worth waiting two years and buying a rig that can run it like that? Not sure

Looks like shit

Make it look like that original wii u promo art instead. This looks gay

That is fucking ugly.

I fucking hate when people that don't know shit about art keep screwing with the art direction OF OTHERS.

but wheres the fucking grass bro? YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB MAN!

>"nooooo how dare people have free choice :((((("
typical console user mindset

Leave it to PCfags to mod a game and make it look worse.

Sure make it more like Skyrim, why not.

Looks better

>hehe im free to eat feces and i brag about it lololol
Cringe

All this work to port one of the most underwhelming zelda games ever

>remove cell shading
>grapic enhance mod
>result looks like garbage
It's like it is 2004 again.

Nice!
Switchers about to seethe!

>$5k PC
>run $350 game

I don't even like BotW's visuals all that much but this is eye straining.

Is it worth it to buy Wii U games to emulate them?

Can my rx480 and i5 run this or is that too much of a toaster.

Fyi I always have been a pc gamer so first, fuck you, second do you see people changing the colors of a painting because they don't like them? No, because it's stupid, the artist chose them for a reason, who are you to change his vision.

it can run in my $350 dollars laptop

>low quality texture and effects due to hardware limitations
>art direction

I consider having a pcs (like CEMU demos use) is waste of money when you could literally just buy the console + game for much much cheaper, but damn, there's a fine line between art direction and "it's the best we could do". That thing run at 25fps a lot of times, imagine if it had a little bit more details in its graphic aspect.

Lools like shit. Lost all the charm. Even the 60fps ruins it.

Attached: 1293863968892.jpg (126x126, 2K)

>removing everything that makes the game look unqiue and turning it into something that looks like it's from 2006
genius

>rx480 and i5 run this or is that too much of a toaster.
that isn't really a toaster

>mfw BOTW is unironically the new skyrim

Attached: 1429547659984.png (333x334, 92K)

>$350
Its emulating the Wii U version.

>making a soulless game even more soulless

why do you care what people do with their own game? It's not like they're attempting to make it the official version, and actually, people change paintings around all the time - again - not the official versions

NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN

Too bad the game is still garbage.

Looks fantastic. Would love to see some legit modding for this though like actual dungeons or even just additional armors and weapons.

This is the real irony.
>people donated thousands upon thousands of dollars just to emulate this piece of mediocrity

awful

dont mess with a pro's job. they get paid (and you dont) for a reason

Attached: Ecce-Homo.jpg (618x434, 122K)

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

NINTENDO

Can someone please fix the graphics of the Secret Of Mana remake?

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x900, 282K)

you implying it looks like its from 2017 in its original form?

Attached: TO1233.jpg (352x352, 35K)

Call me when it removes the god awful LoD and popin that the game has.

>all the stockholm syndrome in this thread

Attached: 1552077335338.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Can't wait for mods where I can make link be the semen dumpster for every other character

Just got it working really well on my PC. I wanna transfer my save from my WiiU but don't want to use cfw. Is DDD still viable? If I could just use that or a simple program like it from HBL without needing custom firmware I'd really like it.

>switch out excellent hateno village theme for poorly arranged kakariko village theme

Shit mod, you wasted your time

Attached: AFgb05.jpg (696x1146, 93K)

Looks worse than the original.

Ultrawide looks great, aside from the stretched UI. The lack of cel shading is fucking ugly though.

the seething is fucking real in here

Attached: 1547843825361.png (515x594, 43K)

Based.

Anyone have the mod that lets you play as Linkle?

youtube.com/watch?v=CPCQkPUIqFY

>When you're a poor neet retard that can't afford to drop loose change to buy a switch
Do the world and your parents a favor and just off yourselves already.

Looks good but a bit drab color-wise, probably mostly because of the weather but I liked the cel shading just fine. I might try emulated next time I wanna play BotW.

BOTW in ultrawide looks good.

Attached: CEMU Screenshot 2019.03.02 - 00.07.59.68.jpg (2560x1080, 581K)

Modders are fucking cancer.

Attached: 123.jpg (651x491, 163K)

And what's exactly the problem here? It's not like I bought my PC for one game.

>washed out and grainy is an art direction for what is otherwise a colorful cartoony world

Normal botw is flat out ugly

Attached: botw.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

fuck you, art is appropriation and reconstruction

This is FakeFactory tier.

I mean, it does look like ass, user

PC master race sucks. They are all cheaters!

youtube.com/watch?v=M9S4AgwZOpg

Fuck bro you're right this looks so much better, thank you based modders!

Attached: 1552274607540.jpg (2000x720, 1.31M)

Compare it to the modded version instead of using a strawman.

BotW's "nostalgia" themes are all poorly arranged.

I didn't even know that they put the Dragon Roost Island theme in the game until some of you faggots told me

:^)

I really enjoyed BotW the first time but I can't replay it. It's not like I did everything either, I just discoverd the whole map, did a few sidequests and fought Ganon after I was done with the main quest.
Dunno why, I wouldn't call it bad, it just has some flaws. It did some things right and I finally look forward to the next Zelda game

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: console cope ps4.jpg (1552x2000, 825K)

>Looks like ****

> Worth waiting two years

It's a single player game and still current gen, you're not missing out on anything by waiting.

Does it make the game not shit?

Sorry, all you're getting are romhacks of the original game to fix it instead.

>Don't know how ultrawide works and thinks it's just stretching
lmao

>Cel Shading Removal
wow it looks like fucking shit

No, the game was only special for the time because it was a RPG with multiplayer/coop.
Otherwise it's just a pretty generic game. Except for the amazing music

Visual design is such a clusterfuck of individual elements that it is usually better to leave it alone. Just unplugging or replacing one or a handful of things can do a lot of harm. Even when there's one stupid element you want rid of like a color filter, you can't really fix it without redoing all of the game's other assets. Modders are fucking awful about this so graphics mods are almost always woefully incomplete and ugly.

Removing the fog from Morrowind is a good example since it normally makes everything seem bigger than it really is. Removing the fog means you can see always see neighboring towns and dungeons which fucks up the sense of scale and wastes the effort put into landmarks, roads, signs, roadside quests, or quests in town intended to show you around. Not fixable with new assets or post-processing, you need a whole new fucking game to plug this hole.

Freedom is nice and all but you need to be aware that you are destroying the original art style while trying to improve visual fidelity. Just because you are "trying" to improve it doesn't mean you actually are.

>that stretched UI
jesus fuck

Attached: linkle.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

user, we know you bought your console only to play this single game, but people who buy PCs don't buy them for a single title like you do. This is just one of literal thousands.

What are you trying to say? That people built PCs to play just this one game?

It's a payment for 30% more hor space.

Attached: CEMU Screenshot 2019.03.01 - 22.06.18.44.jpg (2560x1080, 597K)

My God why did that faggot mod that shitty ass plunky music in? Shit's worse than the original gnome theme song from WoW. Good God I have ear cancer now thanks.

ARTSTYLE BAD

It's what consoleusers actually believe. They buy one console for one game after all.
It doesn't even need to be confirmed either, idiots bought a WiiU on launch because of ZeldaU and all they had was a fancy video of a spider

>waiting two years

It was playable for a long time.

>grainy low res piss filter

jesus fuck

You're not going to buy a painting if you dislike it, dumb ass. Video games on the other hand have far more going for them than art style or graphics that can make you look past choices you dislike, there's nothing wrong with being able to change them.
Are you also going to argue that game designers are always right and should never questioned?

BOTW would unironically be a masterpiece if someone can replace the divine beasts with actual dungeons

Its like I'm staring at it through a tinted car window
looks like shit

>hehe im not free to eat feces and i brag about it lololol

Every game in ultrawide looks good.

Id like to see the anti-cel shading mod without the ugly skyrim looking filter over the game, its not a gritty game it just makes it look like shit

You've had two years to fix this game and you still haven't done anything about the billboard trees. Nobody cares about your ugly Skyrim filter, get to doing something about those nasty LODs.

Holy shit Nintendo hire this man!!!

This, ultrawide looks inherently more cinematic

Mods that alter how a game looks or plays that aren't total conversions are always garbage.

wow this is actually making them seethe

Attached: the eternal nintendo.jpg (808x805, 45K)

You're fucking retarded, that's JPG encoding.

Not really, some isometric games like Pathfinder Kingmaker won't allow you to scroll past map border, so you start to look in the corner of your display. Annoying as fuck.

It would look better if the hud didnt stretch with it though

SEETHING

Attached: images.jpg (203x248, 15K)

Last time i cheacked (in early 2018) cemu had a problem with AMD stuff.
But if it was fixed you shouldn't have any problems runing BOTW

This is the problem with game itself

Every game that properly supports it*

People say soulless is just a buzzword

The problem was primarily with AMD CPUs but you'll still get less FPS with AMD GPUs + Intel CPUs due to the CPU overhead with OpenGL, it'll be fixed when Vulkan is implemented sometime in the future.

yeah so I don't think botw's composer wanted to just throw in the greatest zelda hits and call it a day. Probably for the best they didn't hit you over the head with the dragon roost island theme or you'd probably be complaining that they were too heavy handed with the "nostalgia"

Not that guy but If he wasn't going for nostalgia, the composer should have gone for entirely new tracks that are amazing rather than shitty versions of old tracks.
Not that your argument makes sense to begin with, half of Nintendo's shtick is nostalgia pandering.

Attached: 1546466909526.gif (580x578, 474K)

Are there any good guides to setting up this emulator and whatnot? I really want to replay the game with a better, more consistent frame rate.

reddit.com/r/CemuPiracy/comments/adhzow/cemu_install_game_download_guide/
reddit.com/r/CemuPiracy/comments/admadb/thingeys_botw_fast_fps_setup_lazy_guide/

Rad. Thanks!

You made it worse.

Unironically looks ugly as fuck and souless.

>Nintendr.one
The last Nintendo system I've owned was a GBA SP and I've been PC only ever since

enjoy your 10fps retard lmao

Adults are talking, please go back to playing with your toy.

>gets nothing but shovelware and crappy ports because devs spend their effort on the real product (console games)
>"wins again"

none of this really matters to me cause my pc is shit

Attached: sad egg.gif (300x300, 2.92M)

>only even thinks about console exclusives
>"heh looks like I'm getting all the games"

Attached: Console vs PC comparison as of 2018.jpg (1152x2680, 1.04M)

Why won't Nintendo hire these people?

Name 4 good games that came out only on console this gen.

Nintendo is nepotism based they would not hire keen modders like some western devs do

Hateno was one of the few places with a really good theme and they replaced it

Why

>we get the shit ports so in your face why ever own a console

lol

>kakariko village theme
>not even kakariko village
absolutely disgusting

Maybe he shouldn't have done so in the first place then?
They're using it too much. Games like SM64, OoT, WW, Sunshine, Galaxy and so on didn't have many throwbacks or at least came with a "remastered" version in a time where it made sense. They all had their own stuff, Nintendo still does that but the nostalgia pandering has gotten way more obvious/common than it used to be. It's not like they lack the talent, BotW soundtrack is just kinda lackluster but at least it hits the right tone. Would've worked a lot better if BotW was set at this part (or after any other game, it's just that OoT world gets fucked hard).
It's not the worst thing. I seriously hope the furry responsible for Wolf Link and the howling covers of the Ocarina songs got shot by now.

Honestly, I couldn't appreciate/hear most tracks in BotW when I played the game. It wasn't until after I listened to it on the computer that actually heard the songs. It's not bad but I'm too uneducated to say what's really bothering me

Attached: 1521618310271.png (1152x308, 788K)

they made it look like a PS3 game and made it darker. cool

Looks fucking bland.

You don't have time to play a thousand games, in fact you're not even gonna play this one because you're too busy bragging about your PC?

Wow Snoy shitposters at it again. Tired of Red Dead are you?

Lewds of Linkle?

You realise that a shit port is still better than the console version right?
People call them shit beacuse its almost as bad as it is on console.

that's not what I meant you dumb zoomer

Why even play on ultrawide over 16:9?

Just make sure you enable dual or triple core recompiling depending on which cpu you have, there's info on the CEMU wiki, this is the biggest performance boost.

Does it fix the part where the game is boring as shit just like on wii u and switch?

Attached: 1456940093322.jpg (634x1024, 56K)

You're right that I'm never going to be able to play everything, but I do have a lot to choose from. I've got a job and all that so I can't spend all day playing games, but I still get 20-30h a week. That's a fairly decent amount of time to dedicate to just one hobby for me. This game in particular I'm not playing because it doesn't look very appealing to me, but it is very interesting to check out as a showcase about what people can do with an emulator and a game which should be console-only.

Because they bought an ultrawide monitor and don't want to see black bars on the sides I guess.

No clue, UI scales like shit and is not properly supported on most games and the aspect ratio makes everything look like flat ass. You could ask the same question about curved monitors or RGB shit.

SEETHING

Looks like one of those shitty UE4 Zelda "remakes"

It's already bad enough that PCfags pirate the game, but to defile the artistic decision of what the creators intended is literally a spit in the face of everyone who made the game.

>defile the artistic decision of what the creators intended
Pls be bait and not what console only fags actually believe

I couldn't get mine to work right (and I know what you fuckers are going to say is the reason)
I have:
>Ryzen 7 2700x
>gtx 1070ti ftw2
>16gb of 3000mhz ram
With this I was able to get 60fps at 1080p, 45fps at 4k. But the shrines would slow to a halt which made the puzzles fucking nerve racking.

Attached: adventures-of-lunk.png (1437x815, 609K)

Unironically looks soulless

Quick, disregard OP's soulless bait and show me your Link.

Attached: 2019-03-11_01-56-10.jpg (1920x1080, 583K)

Nice Fable anniversary you got there

>Can't call my shitlooking mods shit otherwise you're a Nintendo fanboy

Uh huh.

Looks terrible, Botw's only problem is the low res ground textures that stick out in a lot of places there isn't really a fix for that though

You could play it a month after it dropped on PC with no problems.
>gotta buy a whole rig to just run it
I forget its a foreign concept to console owners that you don't have to buy a whole new console to just play one game on PC.

ok funny guy :)

Aren't there any pc games to play on pc? lol

Looks ass, default piss filter looks million times better

yes, your games

Attached: FaceApp_1552202320425.jpg (423x501, 71K)

>Cel Shading Removal
Why
Cel shading looks good on any hardware
No cel shading with BotW's textures and meshes makes it look like a PS2 game in a bad sense of the word

If you're willing to install Linux and run cemu through wine (40-60fps 1440p).
If you don't care, 30fps stable on Windows.
As far as i know physics are broken on 60fps, so 30fps is preferable way to play anyway.

ok but where's the soul?

Looks like those shitty Unreal Engine fan projects

Funny that. It's a Switch game.

Botw is ugly, deal with it, "clarity" mods make it even more ugly, they oversaturate so much grass turns into salad, exhibit 1

where do u get the mod

*linkle

Attached: prince linkle.png (1280x720, 1.91M)

Cel Shading removal looks like rubbery action figure shit, the fog remover is good if used sparingly, and ultrawide will look better once someone comes out with a UI pack. That video in the OP looks like shit desu.

Attached: botw.png (1754x892, 1.54M)

How do you even play this on PC without motion controls? Aren't there parts in dungeons that are only solvable by using those controls?

You can use motion controls with some controllers, but you can also use mouse, though it's really shit.

forgot to post a link:
cemuhook.sshnuke.net/padudpserver.html

toaster

for real though its amd cpu its not well opted for it

Yes
But you can play good console games as well on it
And it has support for older games
Try to play your old PS1 games on your PS4. And I mean your old physical PS1 games.

Attached: 1539757878146.gif (358x478, 2.06M)

No it isn't.

Attached: zelda2.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

>some faggot did that shit for free
Imagine.

If he try to sell it, Nintendo's lawyers will fuck his ass easily.

This looks good unlike the barf op posted

Looks awful but why do so many people use that climbing outfit? Who the fuck wants to see Link with a rag on his head in capri pants?

Attached: 1547608244670.jpg (640x960, 86K)

Truer words haven't been said.

Attached: 1548859961467.jpg (3440x1440, 1023K)

Why would you make the game look worse?

This’d be a solid shitpost if it was the same 60fps 4K BoTW emulation thread that’s been posted dozens of times but this looks like dogshit. There’s a reason all that cel-shading and fog was there, retard.

Attached: 18742A02-820A-4EF8-8DBE-80C7333DD5C5.jpg (500x500, 30K)

It looks fine, don't know why all the butthurt. It's console game, ofcourse it doesn't have good graphics, this version at least have 60 fps and more than full hd res.

Romance and sex mod when?

Attached: 1547266493791.jpg (720x580, 85K)

>two years later
>now the fiercest of elitists get to complain about the same shit that everyone else has been complaining about in BotW

OH BOY
CAN'T WAIT

>removing the cel-shading is an improvement

Please just die.

>now the fiercest of elitists get to complain
>Please just die.
Oh the ironing.

I certainly do. It's so much different from his regular look, and its also super useful for climbing bc it gives you faster climbing speed.

It also reminds me of Brett Michaels and that shit's hilarious

>who are you to change his vision
The end user. Free to do whatever they like, actually. Why it bothers you that this modder wants to play the game this way is fucking beyond comprehension

>Try to play your old PS1 games on your PS4. And I mean your old physical PS1 games.
I can play them just fine on my ps2

Lmao how loyal to Nintendo do you have to be to legitimately believe this

I use my ps3 slim so that I can actually maintain a save file in a game. I could never figure out if it was possible to save my ps1 games on any memory card while in a ps2

Good point
Still I do not see a reason to drop support for older games on new consoles, especially when all of them use CD's

Attached: 40fa6c2f-e432-4f03-a3df-855eb3fc3a41.jpg (750x596, 59K)

I had 2 ps3s die on me and the bluetooth/wifi stopped working on the third so I can only play it with the controller and ethernet plugged in. Ps3 is the worst console I ever had.

LMAO

hahah it looks like fucking launch oblivion

You can save PS1 games onto PS2 memory cards if i recall correctly.

BotW sex mods when?

botw has motion controls? Legit didn't know, just beat it yesterday. Played using a gamecube controller (a hori one). Besides, this is the WIIU version of BOTW, not the switch one. What do the motion controls do?

There's 1 or 2 shrines that use motion controls to manipulate some object. On Wii U the tablet controller can do it I believe it has a gyroscope.

A brown jungle, what an eye sore.

> All of the best games ever made except TLOU can be played on PC
Based, PC is the master race

Attached: 10x10bestgames.jpg (1104x1104, 429K)

NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN!!1!!

I've had mine function without a major hitch for the past 11 years, but all things considered, yeah, it's an Omega-shit console. User-Interface was pretty obtuse and unhelpful, No exclusives of note for half of its life cycle (Save for some good fighting games) and lets not forget the 2012 PSN blunder.

>With no problems
Haha, yeah, no.

What problems then?

looks like widescreen lag.
good job.

Nice, took you 2 years and portability to get there.
Though desu I'm looking forward to play this emulated, if I would even care enough to buy a new pc. PC gaming is great and all but it was pretty troublesome.

holy shit
they're actually seething

If this was a new IP would it be so loved?

the default shader on cemu really looks terrible, but you can make the game look better by switching depending on the location and weather conditions

Being able to see is great, realizing the game looks crap underneath isn't

Why didn't they just make Wind Waker 2 but with OoT Link since people get triggered by Toon Link?

it's actually a wii u game

Notch's programmer art is fucking trash. If Mojang could get shaders to not run at 12 FPS and make it look like their promo art of Minecraft, I'd play the game like that in a heartbeat.

>turning distant fog off
that looks like shit

>People on this thread unironically using the Soul/Soulless meme

Attached: 1512704506414.png (166x166, 14K)

As someone who has played and beaten BOTW on PC, what the fuck. This makes the game look like hot garbage. Grass when gliding looks like pastel green texture.

There are mods already to fix physics at unlocked framerates, so you can do 100 fps on this now and it'll be fine

>second do you see people changing the colors of a painting because they don't like them?
...Nigger dick.

>Removing cel shading
For what purpose?

Attached: 1487514682693.jpg (542x554, 33K)

>Own a Switch
>Own BoTW
>Consider emulating BoTW just so I can play as Linkle

I think there's a switch version of the mod too, but you risk bricking your console or something.

they made new outfites for her for almost ever armor set in the game and they look really cute

guys im back from trying to install the shit on cemu and i cant figure it out
why is so cemu so shit, why cant i just import a fucking rom and play

>now the fiercest of elitists get to complain about the same shit that everyone else has been complaining about in BotW

Nigger the game has been playable on PC months after release

>game so good that PC fans, not traditional fans of Nintendo games, spend thousands of hours on it, making dedicated threads about it and encouraging others to play it
How did Nintendo do it
Dare I say that BotW is the best game Nintendo ever made? I think I could.

Watch BSOD's guide video, it's as straight forward as can be

Yeah the first play through of BotW was magical for me. One of the best experiences I have ever had with a game but there is no replay value for me since the game lacks any form of rpg progression. If they stapled Skyrim's level up and level scaling with it's skill system as well BotW would probably be the most perfect game of all time.

i got it working now i just had to copy paste the contents of cemu hook into the cemu folder

Generic graphic the mod

WTF NO, BSoD is a gay hack and takes forever to explain things. He even uses fps++, which is inferior to static fps. Unironically go to reddit or the CEMU wiki and take a look at the guides, or if you're familiar with emulation, take a look at all the settings and tweak everything yourself.

If you're too much of a brainlet to be willing to do that, look at it this way, it's only a few hours of struggling for a game that will last you upwards of 80. I'm surprised people are still hating on successful emulation, specifically for the Wii U (and are as of a result mindless about it) on this thread despite it being a sign of progress for desktop PC technology.

but i got it working just using the README.txt in the torrent folder :))))

Good, you should be the standard though, unlike most others.

hell. you can buy a wii u for 100 bucks.

>people donated thousands upon thousands of dollars just to emulate this piece of mediocrity

I've said it for years that Zelda games are overrated but there's something about the setup that keeps on bringing people back. I think it's familiarity as you see with Nintendo's biggest IP's they're just variants of the same game. It's why companies like Ubisoft can release the same shit over and over again because a game like Assassin Creed is familiar.

Attached: ganondorf by crystal graziano.jpg (853x1280, 336K)

but on that same wii u it will run at 30 fps (!= stable!) at 720p

>$5k PC
in what universe? my 1080 / 7700K set me back like 1200 bucks

cemu crashed when i tired to update the game so i manually moved the dlc contents over to the cemu folder. if u want more details just ask me here

Nintendies blown out and seething, what else is new?

Attached: Tom Cruise 4.jpg (500x333, 35K)

am i stuck on 30 fps or what
can u play with higher fps?

wow, that looks like shit