Admit it, you liked this game before the last 2 episodes ruined it

Admit it, you liked this game before the last 2 episodes ruined it

Attached: Life is Strange.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/225080/Brothers__A_Tale_of_Two_Sons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the last two episodes were the best parts of the game, but that doesn't make them good

I like all the futa Chloe animations

Your innerconcious tells you how manipulative Chloe has been and tells you to wake up, but 10 minutes later its somehow a decision to not let her die? Chloe fags are some of the worst people alive, up their with megaman fans and the bronie community.

literally built for black cock

I like all the IR Chloe animations

WHERE ARE THE LESBIANS

Attached: 1514795379809.jpg (509x625, 31K)

Max is built for all 15 inches of chad warren cock.

FUCK CHLOE
Kate best girl

one of my favorite games. last episode was bad though.

Chloe is the second best vidya girl in existence.

Attached: tumblr_pjoeveq2QE1rs20nmo3_1280.jpg (1000x667, 108K)

Having never played the game, are they really lesbians or is this just shipping?

Attached: 1551424186456.gif (300x300, 1.96M)

correct, the setting was comfy and the two protagonists being cute broken girls was interesting
makes you wonder the fuck the devs were thinking making the sequel a travelogue across hillbilly city starring two bland mexican boys

Attached: 1538598073940.png (370x545, 185K)

Chloe is a lesbian, Max is bisexual

I liked it overall, but won't play the sequel if Chloe's death isn't canon. She was by far the worst part about the game and it made zero fucking sense to save her compared to the entire town.

it's implied there's attraction between them and you can choose to kiss Chloe if you want.
Not confirmed though. Chloe has condoms in her wallet.

The game heavily tries to ship them and allows you to, but you can keep her at arms length as a friend.

Attached: 1535092744580.jpg (1358x875, 454K)

I actually loved it the whole way through, comfy yet spicy, like a Stanley Kubrick movie...but with garbage writing, after beating the game and f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶i̶h̶i̶l̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶c̶k̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶c̶h̶i̶e̶ I realized after having the obligatory mental shake-up that the game has more holes than swiss cheese and that the characters are fucking autistic.

based

That's not "your innerconcious tells you", that's your darkest fears and paranoias that you have to move past to escape the nightmare. Everyone in that sequence is the worst possible version of themselves - Jefferson was right all along and Max agrees with him, David is a monster hunting you down, Warren is obsessive and insane, and Chloe doesn't care about Max and only likes Rachel.

They thought the cute lesbians was what made the game successful, but when it was in fact the time reversal mechanic that kept the player engaged. At any time they could dick around with said powers. Yeah, it was pretty fucking linear all in all, but still time manipulation powers will never not be cool. The cute lesbians and a good story was just the icing and cherry on the cake.

The sequel to Life is Strange assumed that players were really invested in the story of the first, and went all in on that while completely throwing out any semblance of gameplay. And with no engaging hook for the sequel, nobody gave a shit. It's not that the story of two brothers is particularly bad, because as this game proves: store.steampowered.com/app/225080/Brothers__A_Tale_of_Two_Sons/ | It can be EXTREMELY successful. But what matters is a good gameplay hook. Without it, its meaningless.

What differentiates a good game from a bad game, is the 15 second gameplay loop. 99.9999999% of all good games in history are getting that 15 second gameplay loop right and then spending the rest of the game spending clever ways to let the player enjoy that in any way they want for as long as they want.

It's why Quantum Break is really good, despite the story being so short. Because that 15 second gameplay loop is fucking fantastic. It's a TPS with temporal manipulation at your helm that you can use to dick around with the environment and the AI in fun ways. Its why Singularity, even though the story was completely forgettable, is still a fun game--because the shooting elements coupled with the time manipulation elements worked well together.

Is that frozen pizza?

fuck arcadia bay and fuck niggers

More like "inside 2 characters" amirite?

When I worked at Little Caesar's around 1995, we made the dough into balls then refrigerated them, and took them out through-out the day to form into pizza crust. The ones we didn't use were cooked plain and thrown out (called them burn-outs). I forgot why seeing as that was like 20 years ago (maybe something to do with keeping the raw dough from festering in the trash idk), but we always had tons of fun flinging them like Frisbees at the antennae on the roof of the building next door.

that's my blog entry for the night. the picture reminded me of it.

Max for Tekken 7.

No, I didn't.
One of the things that I disliked the most about LiS was the entire hype about how "every choice matters" while the real game forces you to be a fucking cunt all the time. I literally coudn't have an immersive experience with this game because it was all about choices, but none of the options represented something I'd do or say If I was in Max's place.
I'm sure that isn't the game's fault that I was expecting something different, and I suppose that the writting might have done something right by creating a character which had a personality by her own, but I just didn't like it at any point.

Attached: 1536181580869.jpg (453x439, 85K)

If they made this a real high quality thing with models and animations like Detroit or something like that, it would have been huge.

I enjoyed being a cunt even though I saved the suicidal slut

Agree, no idea why having more than 2 endings in these literal cinematic movies is so difficult though

Episode 4 was good, 5 was decent but it was kind of obvious that the devs were running into budget issues and time constraints, with Chloe being gone until the last twenty minutes or so, the rushed endings and the back-and-forth between the dark room and extremely contained locales.
Max’s nightmare was cool though.

I confess, i did, and I do still like it. But even I acknowledge LiS has many flaws. But damn does it got some cute girls.

Attached: maxine-stretches.jpg (900x900, 740K)