Satisfactory

What did we think?

Attached: mxiy.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxoCzb2M0vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a nice game ruined by greedy devs getting paid by a chinese botnet.

>early
>access

It just doesn't feel right.
I know feel is a no no word, but in the context of this game,it immediately feels like an Early Access survival unity game. When you compare it's graphical style and means of creating to something like, say, Factorio, it just doesn't compare.

Why would I not just go play Factorio, which is practically a finished game?

left my game and came back to 0 inventory
how to fix that

Your the same shill thats been posting all week about this game go away your game is shit for selling out to epic

How to get alpha access?

csrinru

>epic store
Guess I'll have to wait for a torrent

it's already available

when in doubt

Oh it's already here

Attached: 1547635898845.jpg (325x500, 88K)

That you're using a script to post the same thread every time it drops off the bottom of the board because no one fucking cares about your epic store exclusives shill attempts for a game that only has 1 map and will never recieve as much modding or support as factorio does.
you nigger.

Attached: Twat.jpg (119x88, 4K)

Is there a way to get rid of the "247 Error" thing? I'm sure it's in the forum but I don't know how to read.

>epic games store
never playing it bro
still aint installed origin or uplay or any of that garbage and aint ever gonna nigga

Attached: trashgf.jpg (600x800, 71K)

It's good if you think about it as an adventure game with some factory sim. If you want it to just be Factorio but 3D then it's not for you.

not sure, doesn't bother me so i didn't check

Might pirate it once they actually finish it

>The wannabe factorio 3d but fails

>past saves leave a copy of your astronaut in the world

Attached: FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping_03-10-19_KOt4Z1qoZa.jpg (1922x1081, 1.12M)

Sorry, but it's gonna do well. I hope Factorio gets more attention because of it though.

wow that looks like visual diarrhea
I don't know how to describe it otherwise
It has a lot of pixels but it just looks ugly
like the aesthetic is trash and the lighting is terrible

it's okay

ooh that's why that happened.

would've been cool if they approached this with the Astroneer inventory

Just pirate it, like you should be pirating everything fucking newfag

>v0.17
>Virtually finished

I did, the instructions were to launch epic launcher then run the exe. I'm not downloading that shit and running it.

numbers are arbitrary, factorio 0.16 is WAY more stable than most games 1.0 releases. the devs are overly conservative with labelling the game as 'done'. it's super polished and performs admirably considering how much shit can be happening at once

report and hide, and move on

Attached: 1367520964430.jpg (460x500, 41K)

no instructions tell you to run the launcher

no that's wrong instructions dude, you put a shortcut to "Satisfactory\FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64\FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" , then in the properties/target of the shortcut, add -EpicPortal to the end

should look like this

Satisfactory\FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64\FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe -EpicPortal

launch from that shortcut and it'll work

I got it from igg, that's what it said

I hope not, it's already great but the content output of this game is so reliable

The devs have said that v0.18 is going to be the last one. One .18 is stable, there calling it done.
.17 is very polished though, the game as a whole has felt like a full game since at least .16.

where do you get power for your machines?

nevermind, burn biomass at back of hub

>Once 0.18 is stable, they're calling it done.
I've played planty of these early access survival games made in unity, that's never ever going to happen. It will never be stable.

Don't play the pirated version.

fuck off chink

I'm just telling you. That's a bug exclusive to the pirated version.

As soon as they allow me to play their game without downloading a piece of software owned and operated by the Chinese government, I'll stop playing the pirated version.

the chest saves inventory fyi

was excited when i first saw the reveal trailer but overtime the more the developers talked and revealed, the less excited I got. I was tired of their shit but once I saw some of the footage/screenshots of the game (i.e. ) I just decided to give up on playing it anytime soon.

I thought it looked cool when they released the trailer. I was fine with the way it looked, but I went to check out a dev blog and saw this: youtube.com/watch?v=IxoCzb2M0vQ

Just watch the first second.

don't see the problem, not a nigger

how do you deconstruct shit or move something planted?

JUST

What did we think?
We think you need to get a life and stop posting this fucking thread all the time

It already is stable. The fact that it's still early access is absurd in itself the devs are just autistic. Do you know anything about factorio? It stands out as an exceptional example of early access for a reason.

We think OP is a faggot and ask him to never speak on our behalf again.

You're the real gay, belee dat

if only space engineers just put a better factory fucking game in their game

>unity
this game is not on unity and is not even near that shit, retard