Hahah what would you order vee?

hahah what would you order vee?

Attached: omgferd.jpg (3024x4032, 1.06M)

how much is one fucking coin
i dont want to do math i want a burger
FUCK this SHIT menu

>no Fortnite burger
I'd spin 360 degrees and walk away.

this better be a convention, but even then its cringe

where the fuck am i supposed to get gold coins to pay for a burger??

>Spinning 360 degrees
you'd face the same direction, retard

instantly made me think of teh penguin of doom

you will end up the same way dumbass go to school

s

Heres your (You)

>it's just average food but they stuck a game-related label on it
I'll have the canned Pokemon pasta
Or if I had to humor them, then the burger in the left picture.

That is the point of the joke you retarded faggots

Water

I think this is an appropriate situation to use the word "cringe".

Harvest Shroom looks pretty good. With regular fries.

How new are you?

Attached: Bml-uBZCUAA0G03.png (454x515, 154K)

That or a barcade. That said, fries with furikake and sriracha mayo sounds pretty good.

>suggestion is add bacon
What

bait like this is is a diamond dozen.

hahah tricked

Attached: 362af8ad44a9e7cfec5b7c79261826c1877dedc9r1-994-1153v2_hq.jpg (882x1024, 60K)

>no Jill Sandwich

Failure.

>teemo special
>doesn't even have mushrooms on it

Bowser burger actually sounds pretty good, reading that and the senpai fries has made me hungry

Well it IS a doggie dog world, after all.

Falling for the bait is all part of the meme, newfriends

I'd do a 360 and get out of there

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Meme sauces are retarded.

You fell for my bait too

Spicy Meme, Bowser Breakfast, Red Dead, and Angry Birds sound good.

Attached: fd1.gif (300x200, 46K)

shit menu, try some of the good shit instead

Attached: 1551988437214.jpg (1536x2048, 538K)

haha nice job falling for my bait about falling for your bait

Attached: 1548739868311.jpg (769x768, 101K)

You have to ask the waiter. The look on their face will be awesome!

Too soon, dude.

Which is also part of my plan

holy fuck that's expensive

>no peanut butter and mushroom burger

Nah ill just go to my local joint

Still probably my favorite copypasta of all time

t.

Attached: Lord_Rugdumph.png (600x1000, 1.1M)

>16 euro for a garbage plate

Christ that's pricey, are the onion rings the size of frisbees or some shit?

>Always been one of those "If I won the lottery/didn't have to worry about money" ideas to open a diner/milkshake bar with a load of arcade cabinets and old vidya
>See shit like this
>Immediately glad I would never be in that position
How can you look at this and not cringe? Names like this should be for cocktails and maybe one or two specials at most, not the whole menu, not to mention the autistic "coin" pricing, which I'm going to presume is just a dollar.
>Teemo Special has nothing to do with Mushrooms despite them selling a Mushroom burger
>The jokes aren't even creative, they're the most normie tier you could get when it comes to vidya

I'm not sure who's falling for whose bait anymore.

Not even a restaurant, just a shitty overpriced food truck.

Attached: 1489203642763.jpg (600x444, 62K)

It's an ourobaitos, we just eat each other's bait. It's a pretty great system.

>Waste time and energy on this crap when people eating out of a food truck do it solely out of necessity 95% of the time

Attached: 1542846158412.gif (250x271, 991K)

>no shakes
>no shrimp poppers
>no jill sandwiches
No buy.

Attached: mcweskers.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

>perfect for longer respawn times
what the fuck does that even mean?

The rip

>recommended without bacon

>the cents on every price
>strawberry shake is two whole dollars more than the others
>cheeseburger is a buck and change cheaper than a standard
>but a bacon cheeseburger is pricier than both
>scrambled eggs tied with milk for cheapest thing on the menu by a mile

Attached: howhigh.png (335x284, 85K)

i’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

New fag

The Spicy Meme and a side of Fire Flowers. I don't care how cringe this menu is, that does sound tasty.

One night at a party I mixed up a nightmarishly strong bowl of cocktail and called it Falcon Punch

>Menu is hard to read/confuses the eye

This restuarant was around maximum 6 months after this was taken. This is such a bad sign from the top down i'm absolutely sure this place does not exist anymore

Go punch a Jew

The Bowser Breakfast sounds good, and a mountain dew

>the cents on every price
done for back-end reasons so that certain items are known to be part of certain on-sale groups or buy-one-get-one groups.

>strawberry shake is two whole dollars more than the others
it is made with real, fresh strawberries

>cheeseburger is a buck and change cheaper than a standard
As you can see that's a "cheese burger" and not a cheeseburger, meaning it's literally a piece of cheese in the shape of a burger, this is meant to keep umbrella employees on their toes

>scrambled eggs tied with milk for cheapest thing on the menu by a mile
eggs are so cheap

Way she goes bubs

>Mario
>American cheese

Attached: 1471797038869.jpg (681x594, 358K)

this menu is fucking cringe, but the Spicy Meme sounds pretty good

RIP for that pizza burger

When respawn time is so long you might as well grab something to eat, my good ESL-kun

You must not live in a big American city, food trucks are a big deal nowadays. People follow them on social media and go out of their way to get food from them and shit, and there's lots of events (monthly festivals, farmers' markets, big conventions, etc.) where whole bunches of gimmick food trucks will convene in one place.

The Spicy Meme
Senpai Fries
Water

Attached: 1463093592836-1.gif (141x141, 341K)

As cringey as this is the food looks pretty alright and the prices are pretty comparable to five dudes.
Imagine the people in there though, the smell.

I love the arcade. I work for Namco's arcade division and I have numerous 1ccs under my belt. Maximum Tune 6 is coming stateside and has already been translated.

I don't even understand the appeal of old arcade games.
>look like shit
>game just repeats and gets harder and harder, no win state

But bro it's all about score!

Fine, I think that's a shit thing to design your game around around but if that's what you are into that's cool. Except you arent. You fire up Galaga and start blasting niggers like everyone else, you dont employ any score maximizing strategies.

I guess it's just a love affair with thr aesthetic.

Wouldn't the "Teemo special" name make more sense for a mushroom burger? Or is the guy who made the menu a butthurt top laner.

>I work for Namco's arcade division

How about tell them to fuck off for buying and then closing my aladdin's castle in florence, sc 2 decades gao

But it's a normie trend. It'll fall out of the mainstream soon and all those retards running them will whine while they default on loans they should have never taken.

In Mexico, i went to a restaurant with videogames motif. They had bootleg arcades who barely works, had Ones with fifa only and their food was subpar. To my surprise, it's popular and has been in the business for 4 years.

Attached: 1551986158585.png (660x669, 382K)

People’s love for retroarcade games is 100% nostalgiafagging. Zoomers don’t care about that shit, only boomers who play old games to relive their childhood

>no bond burger
I'll pass

>video game barcade near me has sunset riders
>it's a 45 min drive
>it's a bar

I don't understand, I don't want the arcade to have a bar in it. Or vice versa.

Maybe but I dunno, they actually fill a pretty useful niche in that they provide decent food options at places like convention centers, where the only other options would be paying out the ass for shitty food in the con center or going to some expensive-ass hotel restaurant or steakhouse or whatever. Also, temporary specialty food places have been a thing for decades at a stuff like county fairs, airshows, motorsports events, etc., and I think these food trucks are sort of just the urban equivalent of that already proven idea.

Some of the super meme gimmicky ones will probably die out though.

Why do some burgers have american cheese and others real cheese?
Newfag

American cheese is real cheese. It's generally chedder/colby mix or something like that.

Actually I just realised it even has multiple types of real cheese, which burgers get which cheeses seem rather arbitrary

Arcade games take practice and skill. Zoomers only know how to buy their way to better "skill". Zoomers fags couldn't game with the worst of us on any skill based game, arcade or not.

Alladdins Castle has a long interesting history, and it's sad to see them go. I recommend reading about it if you havent. But the brand has been owned by Namco since 1993.

WATER IS A FUCKING DOLLARO? FUCK OFF NIGGER I'M GOIN TO WHATABURGER

Attached: 1526276180745.jpg (800x600, 198K)

God theres a pasta I haven't seen in a while

there's a book? what's interesting about them?

I had some formitive ass years in that place

Them's the breaks these days. Standalone arcades are pretty much never successful unless they're using modern consoles/games and such, so most arcades that want to make rent each month have to serve alcohol to draw in the nostalgiafags who want to get wasted and play Street Fighter 2.

We had a Aladdin's Castle in Columbia Mall back during the early 90's. It closed down due to gang activity running customers off.

can you explain to me why people are insane for this killer queen game

because its giving me a totally new type of game development idea, i never realized this type of thing was a thing

Friendly reminder that the OP is only cringe to you manchild, edgelord incels and the majority of the world doesn't give a shit.

>Whataburger
Mi amigo de la republica da Tejas

Attached: Whataburger-Welcomes-Back-The-A.1.-Thick-Hearty-Burger-678x381.jpg (678x381, 50K)

most of those food items actually sounds decently tasty and are priced ok but good god the names

I want an Agony themed bar.

One coin = one dollar us currency which in pure coincidence is equal to one jew shekel

Is this the newfag thread?

Alright then, sneed

I just find it fascinating so how many different amusement providers ended up being arcades. From taffy sales to Time Crisis you know.

Kek

Worst case Ontario, we still leave this thread, it's all water under the fridge.

wha tis the book? are you the book guy?

i want to read book about aladdins castle

Arugula is fucking SHIT I don't know why fancier burgers have it

>all the idiots responding to this post not getting that this reply is just the second part of the joke

Don't worry user, you'll find it okay when you get adult taste buds.

>pepperoni on a cheeseburger

Fucking disgusting

>sriracha
>meme sauce
get out of here

I'll be at the bar, thank you.

Attached: post-1-1297405089.jpg (600x448, 109K)

Eat shit nerd. jk you already do in the form of the shittiest leaf imaginable.

where do people find this shit
i want to go to a video game restaurant

"Huh okay it's a video game themed menu let's see how bad it is it can't be that cringe."
>'murican cheese

Stopped reading there. I hope they go out of business.

sriracha is for college girls that frequent starbucks and only eat salads for lunch

who the fuck on earth actually drinks 100% alcohol "cocktails"

i guess the answer is alcoholics

wait why are the titles on the tinier menu different if the items are the same

You can't see the big menu if you're standing at the counter.

Attached: f4bff954fd3857302c529effd960805f-700.jpg (590x558, 56K)

>the Mario
>no mushrooms or pizza or pasta
It's shit

Not what I was saying. Look at the text present on both menus. They have the same food items, but different titles. I'm assuming both were the same originally but translated by different people.

Stop being racist

Me. I don't drink any more alcohol than the people who order girly drinks, I just don't get a shitload of sugar and other bullshit along with my booze.

>breaded with crushed cool ranch doritos

Attached: 1542028621660.jpg (300x300, 47K)

I'll take a spicy meme just for the fuck of it.

Attached: 1498990082700.png (368x334, 22K)

>marvelfags

I'd ask for a cheeseburger because I will not use retarded menu item names when ordering food.