So what exactly is going on with Sony California? And yea, in case you didn't know, Sony is a California company now

So what exactly is going on with Sony California? And yea, in case you didn't know, Sony is a California company now.

Attached: 1539245077317.jpg (1200x1014, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xflq_mcjl5w
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel
youtu.be/ScRTXU1OPlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smash Cultural Marxism

They understand their userbase consists of nothing but soiboys so they censor anything heteronormative and promote "diversity" and pander to the LGBTQIAP2+ community.

What the fuck ?
So many retards kept saying they were only censoring Novels and Anime games.
Sony/Playstation California is absolutely pathetic.

Should we all be incels like you instead?

California is garbage. Two nukes wasn't enough.

>there are people that don't play the best version of the game

Attached: pc ps4 deluxe.png (964x1326, 1.5M)

They're still only censoring pathetic weeb cp lite. No one cares enough to stand up for a bunch of weeb incels who have never left their moms basement.

only ugly women can be naked

conservative american puritans ruin everything once again

the jap pc version is censored its capcom no one else

I'm confused. I just got to this scene on my PS4 today. There was no lens flare covering her ass.

Anyone who tells you that slippery slope is a fallacy is a fucking liar.
It will never stop unless they actually meet pushback, why would it?

They actually revoked a business license of a coffee place because some land whales were upset that the female employees were dressed sexily.

Honestly, californians are the scum of the earth, they're literally a bipedal virus when you consider how they leave their dead host/state and go infect other states and begin voting for the same policies that they fled. I hope without a hint of irony that a natural disaster would wipe out all of urban california.

What region are you in? Did you inport?

that's a shiny brapper

so much for the tolerant incel...

The fuck? I play on ps4 and my game didn't have the light.
EU version.

What?

Huh?

If there is one thing we all know, it's that California is full of conservative fundamentalist Christians.

The fuck's a brapper?

No. US, downloaded right off the PS Store.

And they're tolerant? The only reason they don't resort to violence is in the hopes they can abolish the electoral college and fuck their way into enslaving the rest of america. Failing that, there's always stopping us from getting voter ID required(while also making sure illegals have drivers licenses).

>should we all remain spiritually pure and woke?

Maybe you got a older version of the game

I wonder how PS5 will do.

people are roped into PS4 already, but next gen is starting from scratch.

Lurk for at least 12 years newfag

Incels love Marxism

Newfag

There it is, everyone. The most boring response in history.

It's not our fault you don't know the rules

Microsoft needs to fix their exclusives for anything to change.
I hate getting into the console war shit but really when you're releasing things like Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 to compete against Spiderman and God of War it's not hard to see why people are buying Nintendo and Sony consoles in droves.

>what things do we need to take into consideration for the american local market in terms of localization?
>the locals are conservative puritans offended by depictions of sexuality
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You already disappointed me, no need to compound it.

Attached: SUNY.jpg (1500x1070, 298K)

Cool argument, except for 99% of these recent censorship cases are ONLY by Snoy. The other publishers aren't as afraid to trigger soiboys, just Snoy and their Snoyboy fanbase.

ugly

Good. Fuck incels and their shitty """"""""games""""""""" about fucking children.

I think you mean Sony is the only platform that's not afraid to trigger virgin incel neckbeards.

I don't know if MS is planing a judo flip during the transition period or if they have been so whipped this gen they just don't know how to react to anything.

i wasnt the one who left this reply but they can take over for me

please tell me this is an american only thing so we can collectively laugh at the land of the free

Fuck you shithead, you just made me realize that "incel" has become the new "cuck".
>means fucking nothing
>is a very strong reason to dismiss everything the person who uses it says
God fucking dammit.

>means fucking nothing
it does though, and incels made it up to describe themselves. they're just mad that everyone (correctly) uses it as a pejorative word

just remember when PS5/XBToo comes around if you're not already pcmr

imagine the smell

Ironically it was a woman who coined the term "involuntarily celibate"

>seething incel pissing his shitstained diaper
Sounds like I struck a nerve.

Why did they censor Lady's butt in all platforms though?

>virgin incel neckbeards
>while on fucking Yea Forums
Are you one of those "discord trannies" I keep seeing people shitpost about? As a reminder, users of Yea Forums have called themselves Yea Forumsirgins for well over a decade. And nobody uses the term "incel" unironically on Yea Forums. So maybe you should fuck off back to wherever you came from?

Underrated post

ahh my bad, either way though they claimed it and used it before people caught on

They're all about muh sexual freedom but ONLY if the fictional characters are disgusting stronk landwhale mutts like them.

Attached: 1539954270770.jpg (805x1200, 141K)

>wahh I'm an incel *shits self*
stfu nerd

actually, only for real people. not objects.

You have zero point. Cuck means something too. No fucking shit, dumbass. It's also something people who got called that tried to "own" at some point. Using either as a general insult is never the correct usage in either case. It's the overuse of both that rendered them meaningless. That was my point. Please feel free to shut your stupid fucking mouth from now on.

>incels
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Attached: 1446132561250.jpg (262x266, 38K)

Can someone post the uncensored Lady webm?

You should really see a psychiatrist before you shoot up your school, incel.

i'm a pro-marxist incel. i need equally distributed sex!

lol incel

This

Love you, cucks~

>sheesh incel and cuck has really lost all its meaning
>"fuck off incel"
>y-you guys are c-cucks...

Attached: c1hU1Rjh.jpg (583x616, 28K)

Incels actually love Marxism

I'll be sure to get an Xbox Pro and Switch next year, fuck Sony.

>just beat the game today
>got it on ps4 just because I've played the series on playstation (I do this for a lot of series)
>thought the game was just being funny with the lens flares but it turns out I was cucked out of Lady's ass

I am actually pretty miffed.
Surely this isn't California's doing. Because I've already long since hit my limit of how much I hate California

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 46K)

rise the FUCK up

Seething incel

lemme guess, you're not enjoying the benefits of being the worlds 5th largest economy and best environment and climate in the continental united states, and instead live in some shitstain state made broke by republican economic policies? We read about your type all the time as we sip our lattes.
Its ok to get mad, your tears improve my prius' mileage.

Have sex

But that would make someone a voluntarily celibate if they're choosing to be and I doubt you have the mental capacity of such a thing, given that you pulled incel out of someone being against marxism.
How does that even work in your brain, how do you come to that conclusion? I'm honestly curious.

Attached: mandala.jpg (1200x900, 308K)

It's not fair snoybros..

Attached: imaginewaitingyearsforthissnoybros.png (2210x784, 1.34M)

>can play senran kagura and bullet girls on ps4
>yet shit like this gets censored

Ok Sony.

Incels aren't whores and are pure. What's the problem? Where's the sting? It isn't like they are the forty percent suicide trannies.

>heh... I totally rekt that libtard

Attached: avatars-000230105681-8hefk0-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 30K)

If 40% of incels killed themselves the world would rejoice. What does that tell you, incel?

>conservative american puritans

>California

Sure thing. The "liberal" left is just the new incarnation of establishment puritan busy bodies in US politics and society. 20 years ago it was Christ cucks and hypocritical boomers on their third wife / husband.

Success breeds jealousy. Americans are mad they can only make souless mutliplayer microtransation based games now. Japan keeps on innovating and this is how they lash out. Whens the last time a american game got censored? Too fucking long

Should we all be Discord Trannies like you instead?

So blacks, trannies, and incels should all die to improve the world?

Right on.

youtu.be/Xflq_mcjl5w
it's censorship plain and simple. sony are scared of titty.

No just incels like yourself. Even Hitler would agree on this one.

You're deflecting and now calling me one. Why are you so combative? I'm just trying to figure out how "incel" is supposed to ruffle feathers. It seems like it's could be substituted for any word. Seems like repetition is the key to pissing people off and that's the word that's being drilled in.

based retard, see

>Xbox not censored
How come the american brand is more tolerant?

Come on now, let me in on how you've connected being anti-Marxist with incel?
Inversely does being pro Marxist mean you are some super player?

I've heard it was patched in but not 100% on that

If 40% of cucks killed themselves the world would rejoice. What does that tell you, cuck?

Whoa, its almost like cuck and incel are meme words that have lost all actual meaning.

And are used in place of "Group(s) I don't like" in order to either argue or shitpost with out actually saying anything.

Attached: 1544128627558.png (446x426, 98K)

Because incels like you just can't help but write long, whiney replies about how they're "totally not mad at all"

Because California is literally a communist country within the US. 5th biggest economy in the world or something.

>incel refers to something universally reviled
>cuck is the buzzword of choice for a small subset of angry white men, while no one else gives a shit
hmm yes exactly the same

Yet this is only an issue with Sony.

Not Microsoft, and American company
Or Nintendo, a Japanese company.

There will always be new incels ready to take their place.

Attached: 1552250801650.png (598x1883, 196K)

>literally a communist country
so there's no privately owned business?

>Wahhh I want to be a woman
Stfu tranny

You don't though, dumb tranny
Just like all names lefties use, they never use them in context and just throw them out where they're mad

>Let me just uhhh, not read anything you said, and then reply anyway.

Based retard tranny.

Xbox is 100% NOT in a position to bully other publishers/devs. ESPECIALLY not Japanese ones. In fact don't be surprised if at E3 Phil says something subtle like "We at Microsoft believe in freedom of artistic expression, the ability to express yourself and your ideas in any way you want, and going forth, we will continue to commit to this belief." They need all the support they can gather right now and if they think they can squeeze something out of this censorship scenario, they will.

Is this picture real or bait? Seriously asking only people who played the game. Does only ps4 version have this?

>Someone saying the equivalent of "no u" triggers the tranny

Attached: 1544436729645.gif (500x281, 561K)

So, you're lonely? Well, I hope you find Jesus one day.

its real you idiot just check youtube

But he's right, you're a retard and obviously an incel.

>reading what incels say
you must be joking

If you were wiped off the face of the earth, there would be others to take your place
You forgot to type Incel, triggerella

Incel

what could be more accurate than calling bitter Yea Forumsirgins "incel"? far more accurate than your go-to

Imagine paying 60 bucks for the game and missing this sweet white pale round and smooth piece of white snow ass.

lmao, being a sonycuk is sad.

Typical tranny making up shit, you guys never have facts. Just little fantasy worlds you live in

>this kills the liberal

Attached: 1552151119388.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

From this thread I can gather that some people in both PC and PS4, regardless of region, saw the lens for whatever reason. Spaguetti code?

Attached: 1470212222140.png (560x407, 20K)

Other western countries aren't as prude as dumb muricans, yet still get censored

>incel

back

Attached: file.png (480x424, 381K)

>8 points for female protagonist (lesbian)

ummmm? japan???

>REE DONT CALL ME TRANNY
Dumb tranny

>Japan is western
?

Go back, you little shits stick out like nothing else.

Attached: 58fab85c5de472e-a-nw-p.jpg (530x703, 101K)

Obsessed, seething, cringe and bluepilled.

People are getting confused. There are 2 scenes, 1 with Lady and 1 with Trish. The Lady scene has lens flare on all platforms( is a mod ) and the Trish scene in the OP is censored ONLY on PS4.

user, it's the liberals who are now the ones offended by sexuality

La facial captura

Attached: cxijasjy5h721.jpg (720x960, 62K)

>entire thread is REE DONT CALL ME INCEL
lol nice comeback incel, im owned now

Remember when conservatives were scared of a naked body and fox news sperged out on the sex scene in mass effect 1? Now the sides have flipped.

Attached: 1549668361634m.jpg (1024x706, 64K)

Fuck off soiboi.

nice bait tranny, enjoy your PS4

sorry all members of the right wing cult look the same to me

>Trish scene in the OP is censored ONLY on PS4.
I thought PC and XBone got that scene censored in the day-one patch. Was I lied to?

Shit sucks. Americans will always be misogynists at heart.

Case in point -

>triggered

>Lady looks like Brendan Fraser
>V looks like Adam Driver
>Nico looks like Bugs Bunny
Why

>Was I lied to?
Yeah, that scene was only censored on PS4 by the day 1 patch.

>I-im right I swear!
Dumb trannies are schizophrenic too

Attached: 1536180221505.jpg (600x584, 27K)

>triggered

>I-I-Im totally not triggered
Yea you are you little mental case. Don't get too mad, you might kill yourself

Attached: 1531808465268.gif (500x260, 3.97M)

"Incel" really brings in the (you)s

Son of a bitch. My condolences to Trish fags.

>THOSE NAMES HURT MY FEE FEES REEEEEEEE, LET ME REPLY TO SHOW THEM WHOS BOSS!
Why are you like this tranny?

WEBM WHERE?!!?

Attached: 1425008858737.jpg (400x388, 19K)

I love this gif.

>triggered incels

you're telling me

Attached: e92deb91c0.png (578x31, 2K)

Incel is literally the new "cuck" its not clever and has become meaningless.

Its the next iteration of "Thing people shitpost for phat (you)s"

>i-i'm not really involuntarily celibate! it's just a sh-shitpost!

>N-NO YOOOOU ARE REEEEEEEEE
Do you cry when you go to take a piss out of your dick?

Attached: 1528347542112.jpg (720x405, 28K)

Yea, that's why I am calling out the shitposting tranny

deluxe lady is angelic

Attached: 20190310194831_1.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

What, what the fuck are you even saying? Are you incapable of typing something that isn't a buzzword filled shitpost?

>completely triggered

Don't worry, people will stop using incel as an insult as soon as they realize they are unintentionally insulting all the transgender and gay teens and 20 somethings who are literally involuntary celebrate because they don't want to risk being killed by some insecure guy who beats them to death when they fish for sex.

Attached: redditlogo.png (240x240, 11K)

>unintentionally insulting all the transgender and gay teens and 20 somethings
who cares, incel

>DONT DESTROY MY FANTASY WORLD, IM A GUUUUURRRL!

Attached: 1521543932746.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

ahem

FUCK CALIFORNIA

Obviously you, tranny. Does nobody want you manly ass body?

>incels still on suicide watch
lmfao

Look I don't agree with this as much as anyone but spamming “California“ every time Sony does something really doesn't make your argument look good

Why do people do Newspeak anyway?

fpbp unironically

its the truth though and its interesting you claim california is being spammed. i see alot of things being spammed here and that aint one of em. you sure youre an epic centrist bro?

>N-NO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Shouldn't you be out pretending to be a woman? You only have a small while before you end up killing yourself cause literally no one wants you

Attached: 1520879220131.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

Attached: 1551557264705.png (737x667, 31K)

>SJWs want men to be less masculine
>One of their favorite insults is something that mocks them for not being masculine enough

Really niggles the giggles

>insults are selected to target insecurities
wow i cant believe it

Hang yourself tranny

If you don't update your game it isnt censored

I played it without the 1.04 patch on PS4 Pro and had full ass exposure, finally updated after I beat it and it was censored

You can add a Switch screenshot in there aswell

all sony bros should demand a refund and tell them youre buying it on pc instead

why are incels always so bitter?

Attached: 1552116297066.gif (607x609, 514K)

Not just this thread, just seems like every time they do something it seems like the default insult and it loses it's meaning each time

>One of their games stars a women or some shit
California!!!
>Some games get censored
California!!!
>One of the literal hundreds of Playstation twitter accounts makes a bad joke
California!!!

To be fair this is probably one of the times it's necessary, I'm just saying it's a bit overused

This board HAS to be infested with ResetGenderEra, Reddit, and Discord trannys as some of you retards say.

I don't even buy anime fanservice shit but I do hate seeing censorship in any kind of capacity. Bullshit like like censors in a fucking M rated title should never be defended by anyone

>newfag for not knowing some shit 2017 meme
have a word with yourself

the funny thing is that 40% of trannies do kill themselves.

FUCK SONY

WHY WONT YOU FLOOD THEM WITH MESSAGES
WHY WONT YOU FORCE THEM TO REFUND YOUR MONEY

Attached: lady uncensored.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

>Everyone willingly wants to forget about rape day already

even resetera is not happy with the censorship this time though.

They are trying to cope hard by saying Xbox, japan PS4, and PC are all bugged and clearly the censorship, which is only on western PS4, is not Sony, a western company, but Capcom. Clearly Capcom forgot to send the patch to all those other systems.

That is how far gone you have to go to believe snoy isn’t censoring this game.

>the sides have flipped.
They haven't flipped just the "liberal" side have gone all puritan because they aren't really fucking liberal and now there's nobody left to take a stance to defend depictions of beauty and sexuality that doesn't include disgusting hambeasts. Conservativves havven't exactly switched to defending it, they're just happy the other side is doing what they wanted for them.

Good. They've reaped what they have sowed.

sony fags should seriously do a charge back on their card and say that sony changed the game and its not what you paid for

People are doing that on twitter I don't know about others

whats the point of censoring a fucking ass crack

>they censored the bike too
Umm

>incelssss

Attached: tranny.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

>tfw still don't know what incel means and don't care
feels gud desu yikerino

>People are doing that on twitter

source on that?

No reason really, just the power crazy fags like policing games for kicks and giggles.

just use my favourite rebuttals that always make people go nuclear:

>OH NO NO NO
>yikes
>cringe
>oof

>So what exactly is going on with Sony California?
lot\s of onions
it's commeifornia what do you think?

Attached: not far off the last of us 2 kikes.jpg (1417x999, 83K)

it basically just means super virgin at this point

>come to Yea Forums
>call everyone virgins

Attached: 1545899684190.png (480x480, 294K)

>tfw hate feminists, kikes, immigrants, SJWs, and trannies but was born and raised in LA

Attached: 1465034610983.jpg (552x555, 34K)

this
how much would it cost to make my own console to contend with snoy and goybox?
someone needs to make a gopfundme

Attached: rq36kl1xjxr01 reddit.png (720x720, 49K)

>Image

Genius.

doesn't feel that powerful as an insult, I miss sonygg3rs

The answer of every question of this thread

Attached: vnEK.jpg (710x1024, 48K)

>implying that hasn't happened since LITERALLY the beginning
how new

There is none. My best guess is that it's a message to weebs.

Based.

epic

thats LITERALLY what i was saying m8

>be american
>chop off dicks to prevent masturbation
>do everything that's in your power to stop kids from seeing nipples
>but also produce 90% of the worlds porn
>gore is perfectly fine though
such an interesting country

nvm changed my mind queers and trannies neet lynched along with the niggers

>anime virgins are literally incapable of expressing their opinion without injecting their retarded obsession
literally the new furries

I mean, they're making minor changes that very few people will care to make noise about, like this. "Oh they're censoring an asscrack, whatever, I guess it could be the ESRB", and they slowly ramp up the intensity of what they restrict, and how they restrict it. From adding a lens flare, to having the model be changed, to removing the scene that could even connotate nudity. It's how censorship works.

That said, I still don't care, and won't care until it starts affecting me personally. It's a shit system but I know that I won't be able to do anything to stop it, so why bother crying now when it won't matter? didn't stop nintendo from censoring when everyone made noise about bravely default, didn't change region locking on a shit ton of systems (that's only changed with globalization in release dates and massively popular titles), it never works, no matter how much people pretend that they can make a difference, there's always a significantly larger portion of retards who will always buy in no matter how bad it gets.
Just enjoy the ride for what it is. Vote with your wallet if you think it'll matter (It won't) but just try to enjoy things while they last.

It's not nihilism or defeatism or anything like that, it's just the truth that companies won't stop as long as the company that wants these changes is #1. Sony is the biggest most profitable platform to release games on. Companies will bitch and cry and moan about sony's censorship policies then do NOTHING to nut up. They'll cry on twitter all day then still censor their game and release it on ps4 anyway. Until that bullshit stops, the censorship won't. And that's not up to end users. It's up to companies and their shareholders and their moneygrubbing CEOs.

Fake news. It's censored on all platforms.
Of course, Yea Forumstards will believe any bait presented to them.

well shut up you virgin

If you want an example, senran kagura.constantly they bitch about sony censoring intimacy mode, and instead of not releasing on ps4, what are they doing? They're releasing on ps4 and punishing everyone else. And people have the balls to be defending the devs? What in the fuck have people started smoking. I'm not saying sony's doing anything right but the devs are just as fucking bad for being complacent little babies.

Yeah Sony sure is innovating in the censorship area.

>using virgin as an insult
can't wait till the lord jesus burns you in hellfire

Attached: 39246777_300676087179064_7501493057745846272_n religion re.jpg (738x870, 54K)

>asscrack gets censored for 10 seconds
>endless and nonstop crying from discord faggots and virgins

As usual

For some reason, I have the censored version despite playing on Steam. I don't know why, how do I uncensor it?

Attached: 12.png (850x544, 646K)

But nintendo actually changed tho. The switch is region locked and the censorship stopped. It might work with some companies but not with Sony because they are arrogant assholes.

>thinking it's about the asscrack
this how to spot a brainlet. it's about the principle. everyone thought Sony was only going to censor anime VNs but now they are reaching their claws into AAA games. why buy products on a platform where they act like you're a little kid who can't see no-no parts when you can just play it on PC or Xbone like normal?

Lady is censored on all platforms and in all regions even japan. I checked. And trish is uncensored in japanese version from the start.

Just look on the official playstation twitter and look for the DMCV tweets.most of the replies are complaints

>female(mtf)

>mfw i'm a vocel

Attached: 1485902163729.jpg (200x233, 13K)

yeah same

this is a little exaggerated but it's correct at it's core
women have to be on guard in public because men think they're public property

What country are you in?

Excited for next gen with Nintendo and MSoft squash Sony as a joint pair.

Are you really that retarded?

I remember when Snoy apologists were saying they were only censoring niche VN and anime shit but now it's seeping its way into AAA titles as well. Absolutely horrid.

I think OPs pic is fake

please point out which part of the post triggered you, user

I love this pic so much
It's accidental art, the best kind of art

based

>Ask her for permission to start a conversation
Good thing I don't take advice about hitting on women from women or I'd still be a virgin.

What's triggering me is that you haven't become part of the 40% yet.

Actually elements on the right still cares about that shit too which is what makes this particularly upsetting. Both sides have essentially joined hands over the stupidest fucking issue.

>First it was "Emotion engine", "$599 USD", and "Get a 2nd job to subsidise our bullshit Cell tech"
>Then it was turning every AA game into a linear, scripted "cinematic experience"
>Now it's censoring everything that comes out of Japan

Fuck Sony and the sonycunts that defend them

>No one wants to touch trannies because they're nasty
>It's just because they're insecure
Delusional tranny

Yea you're fucking retarded.

I just watched someone on PC go through this part and it had the censored lens flare. What's going on?

The digital version is always the most up to date version of the game, that way it doesn't need to download an update right after downloading the game itself.

Someone please answer my question. This scene on steam was actually censored for me, what gives?

has anyone ripped the naked models to see if they have nipples yet?

Well, it's clear you think that, anyways. No normal everyday man thinks that. Stop projecting your sick ideas of the world onto others.

PS4 PRO owner here. I have the game and it's not censored. It looks just like this: There's no lens flare. I bought the game off the digital store and it's up to date. I have no idea what any of your are on about.

They're bad, but they always end up being the least shit option out of the Xbox and Nintendo choices. Those platforms, they just don't got games like Sony does.

This, I was actually one of the fags that forgave them after the disaster of the ps3 launch because they actually let other devs come out with unique games without much interference, now they require them to conform to whatever they think journalists won't give them shit for because they think they are being responsible rather than selling something to the consumers that stuck around. Fuck them I'll gladly take my money elsewhere.

Or you could be smart and play on PC

>women are strong, we can kick ass, we rule, yass queen
>oh but when a man is nearby I quiver and fear for my life because he's going to rape me, what should I do, I'm so weak I fear for my safety
Pick one.

Lady is censored on all versions. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
Trish however isnt censored on pc

It's cencored on every platform outside Japan, recognize a bash Sony thread when you see it

>I have the game and it's not censored

Hmmm I'm curious if this lens flare is some kind of soft censorship depending on your age.

Nah, even PC doesn't get games like Sony does. And then you gotta gamble with if the port is even any good, if the game you're interested in is gonna jump to another store, way more pricier to play, more hackers in online games, etc.
Yes, Sony is arrogant, but they're smart. They aren't the most popular place to play games for nothing. They know what they're doing.

Attached: 1523612463065.webm (888x500, 2.39M)

I think it's hilarious how fast the pivot was from "Nobody wants to take away your titties, you're just paranoid", to "this is justified, you fucking incels".

Attached: 1545708317402.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

>Be on high alert when approached by anyone under 9/10
>Completely drop your guard if its a non white male
Let me guess, Jew?

hilarious but unsurprising

All 3 console manufacturers censor everything, if you're not playing exclusively on PC, you're just screwing yourself over by gobbling up shit, and youre screwing everyone else over too by supporting censorship instead of the open PC platform, where you can buy whatever porn game you want with a 2 second google search.

lmao triggered

Is this for real? So when I'm just going through the supermarket, completely indifferent to everyone around me, the women are all afraid I might rape them?

>I quiver and fear for my life
no, im ready to punch him in the teeth when he proves to be a threat
that doesn't mean that i want to be around people who are a threat

gonna say this one more time

>snoy

Western people don't care about this.
I agree it's silly but it unironically expands the audience of the game.
People think forcing sex randomly into action games is just a weird thing Japan does. And yes, it is absolutely forced, in every sense of the word. Japan is a lewd society. America is a prudish one.
The idea that this will hurt Playstation in any way is a little too "Yea Forums is reality" for me

Why is getting (you)'s so exhilarating brehs?

Yes, I am just loving the rampant poverty, the country's largest homeless population with real estate continuing to increase exponentially, the drugs, feces and needles covering the streets and the return of diseases like typhus which haven't existed in first world countries for over a century but are making a nice comeback thanks to importing endless numbers of poor people. Really great state.

it's censored on PC, unless you use mods

American culture is degenerate as fuck.

when lady removed the blanket she had the lens flare censor, I'm playing on PC?

gives you a false sense of soothing that emptiness

>all the intelligent and productive people kill themselves
>all that's left are niggers and roasties
yeah i bet that would be a great place to live in

cuz incel tears are funny

Marxism is about establishing worker ownership of the means of production, wtf does that have to do with whether a grills ass is shown in a fictional video game?

Wait, aren't R-rated movies available on the PSN? Surely some of those have nudity. Why doesn't Sony do anything about those?

>I play video games for the women

Attached: 1512144369323.png (1300x2000, 307K)

I don't know but I'm glad I didn't buy this yet. I would have bought it on PS4 without knowing better.

The OP image is the only thing that got censored on PS4. I'm playing on Xbone and there was no censor on Trish's ass.

Even just censoring a frame of ass is enough to get me to not buy on that platform, not because I want to see ass but because I want to see what the developer’s actual artistic vision was, preserved in an untampered state and it is absolutely 100% indefensible for a 3rd party to interfere with that in any way.

Bro's I though this was only censored on PS4?

Attached: ooods.png (515x382, 163K)

all these words just to say "i wanna look at the butt >:("

It's a graphic setting. On PC you toggle ass on or off.

cringe culture huh

no, I actually just won't monetarily support a culture of censorship in any way.

>no butt no buy >:(

The lens flare doesn't actually seem to be censorship. I've gone through the scene on PS4 five times now. Twice it was 'censored' and three times it wasn't. The issue is not censorship, the issue seems to be whatever the fuck is going on with the lens flare itself.

I've seen PC screens where it's not censored, and we have several examples now where it is censored on PC.

What does this tell us?

It tells me that something else is going on here other than censorship since it's 'censored' sometimes, but not others, on two entirely different platforms.

the time for arguments has passed it seems

You're the expert

This is what Regressive Left censorship campaigns get you.

Attached: 1534337432073.jpg (768x768, 161K)

t.furfag

So I got the lens flare for Lady's ass, but when Dante was carrying Trish, I got bare ass. What's going on? Is it just a random issue?

This post must have been done by a cuckservative.

Attached: repent zoomer2.png (443x455, 203K)

Christ, that woman is delusional.

Attached: 1534973234399.png (321x321, 12K)

Lady's ass is censored on everything. Trish's ass is only censored on PS4.

imagine how unhealthy and unhinged it would be for you to adopt an ideology where you have convinced yourself that you are constantly under fear of losing your life over any member belonging to 50% of the entire population doing any mundane action around you, like grocery shopping

> NAKED WOMAN IS BAD

> BUT NAKED FAG IS GOOD

Attached: 1432354886864.webm (1280x720, 3M)

JUST

Attached: 1471652016291.png (1034x1010, 728K)

Does the Japanese PS4 version have English voices and text?

you can't seriously tell me micro$haft is the least cucked at the point

what happened

Attached: DgjhBcVU8AAWF9h.jpg (1200x900, 308K)

more like gaystation

this only makes sense if you change the communist to a liberal

>be smart and play on PC

Attached: 53088152_1032637983598419_165053449996599296_o wojak.jpg (1000x432, 34K)

kek

why is this so true

who's helping the dont tread on me dude? i dont recognize that flag

>still believe in autistic le j00 conspiracies

>isn't naked

I feel the same way. This game is absolutely full of blood and guts and they censor two buttcracks?
Why?
I want to know what kind of person makes this decision to have someone put the time and effort into censoring things that don't need to be censored.
Who are they protecting with this? What morals are they trying to preach?

Why?

Attached: 1540175600475.jpg (811x811, 88K)

The real question is why is America obsessed with sex? They want loads of it but never want to admit to it or see it.

Attached: 1543280677402.png (576x432, 357K)

>Just play on PC bro close your eyes and plug your ears bro surely this won't keep happening as long as we ignore it.

fascism

it's fascists and libertarians vs communists and wealthy elite mega-corporations

Facism(not nazi)

Attached: 1410583629531.png (2280x1176, 168K)

America loves sex, they have it on every other channel, popular TV shows featured in newspaper have sex in every single episode, but when it comes to videogames, there must be absolutely none because "games are for children", even though the ratings are there specifically to keep kids from playing those games.

Because americans are unhinged. We're talking about a country that adopted the practice of ritual infant genital cutting with the intention of permanently damaging sexuality in hopes that it would curb promiscuity and masturbation.

Attached: 1481600224718.jpg (613x767, 101K)

Torrent where?

Exactly!

Attached: 1396682614267.jpg (750x751, 113K)

>Take out the Hay's Code
>Instill woman's rights
>Advocate degeneracy and sex positivity to the mainstream
>Take out Jack Thompson and get video games 1A protections
>>Become total puritans on video game censorship
Fucking why? I don't get it.

>mods
editing the ini is now multiple mods

How come some purple alien turns up every time someone gets naked?

>communist
>doesn't hold true to even the most basic ideal of communism
why do americans get communists and liberals confused? is it hard for them to even imagine anything further left than liberals?

Her ass has become sentient and telepathically aware of its surroundings!
Take cover!

Illinois is going to beg for bailouts within 10 years.

Has there been a debate between someone who believes liberal states have the best economies and someone who believes conservative states have the healthiest economies? It's like we're seeing opposite and I want to see two people go at it.

I truly thought it was part of the joke, the old Austin Powers trope to flow into the other whacky shit like Dante's MJ dance.
If it wasn't for these funny ass picture with vergil, I would've stayed off Yea Forums

>instead of not releasing on ps4, what are they doing?
You're underage or something? Their goal is to make money first. 99% of games made to make money not to create something fun or entertaining, that's a secondary objective. ESPECIALLY when we talk about ecchi stuff like SK. Only some indie games made with passion can be qualified as games first and products second. It's consumers' choice to support censorship and it's our duty to warn as much of them as possible about it. The more people know the less gonna support this shit.

Replace "worker" with "women" and you understand the term better now?

>72%
Why do people need to lie?
Why couldn't they just put a big pink flag in-game to show support for breast cancer instead.

>So what exactly is going on with Sony California?
I think the reason for this is that the AUDIENCE of playstation is ignorant and/or of young age. Publishers get access to this information and may change the game to the recommendation of the data to maximize sales.

Attached: 1552213439477.jpg (1000x667, 115K)

Because they call themselves "communist\socialist"

Attached: 1521082983704.png (587x220, 45K)

>openly declaring themselves communist
Based

But then how would we console war? I see right through you switchbaby.

is that person a socialist/communist?
i dont know who they are but if they buddy up with corporations then they aren't

What can 3d women do that 2d women can't?
Have emotions? Make decisions?
Most 3d women don't do those, they just copy input from someone else.

CALIFORNIA REST IN PEACE
SIMULTANEOUS RELEASE

level 99 cope

>is it hard for them to even imagine anything further left than liberals?
Pretty much. You also have to remember that during and after the Cold War they were screaming commie at anything even slightly left of centre

Tarantino is shit

That 40% of roasties are redundant : )

>Works in one of the biggest industries of the current year
>Im actually a communist/socialist teehee!
Have these words changed meanings or are Americans just woefully ignorant of the political spectrum?

In terms of effort to make the post vs. amount of (You) generated, this thread is a fucking goldmine.

Attached: lel3.gif (800x430, 897K)

> Have these words changed meanings
Yes

Attached: 1519161756689.png (1752x1370, 3.16M)

To commies, ends always justify the means. That's why the killed 80 million people. And the kind of technology google is aiding china with to control all aspects of society and human life is a commie's wet dream made reality.

>incel!
>all those (You)s
Yea Forums is still yet to get a gf, it seems

The only thing that seems to have changed is that she's gotten older. True, getting older is terrible, especially once you're already past your prime years of 13-17, but that'd happen regardless of what she was doing.

>prime years of 13-17
Fucking nonce.

Attached: C23BE0A2-9C6D-4801-B783-333A36691011.png (462x668, 314K)

do you have any historical references to successful communist revolutions which buddied up to corporations?
because honestly all i see are liberals doing the same thing the corps do, giving lip service to the popular issue of the time while doing nothing to address what causes them (and in the case of corporations often exacerbating them)

based

People seem to think a gf is more important than playing on mouse+keyboard vs. being a nintendie or a sonybro.

Well the thing is
Corporations are Jews
Communists are Jews
So it makes sense.

You hate us but we don't think about you at all

Attached: 1479123849575.png (594x675, 37K)

PC is the same as PS4, nice try

hmm i see where you're going with this...
everyone i dont like is jews... so they're working together against me! now i can be a victim!

Just imagine being this delusional, being this absolutely unhinged. It's honestly like the ramblings of a schizophrenic or someone with crippling paranoia. I can understand if some guy approaches you somewhere with no other people around but a fucking grocery store?

>it appears my superiority has led to some controversy
God I miss these

Attached: A496830A-998A-49C2-8032-B8C5CC5D41A6.png (680x532, 501K)

oof
you almost got it! Keep trying!

So...in short, Jews?

I'll give you a hint:
Victims are Jews

It’s attention whoring. It’s hip to be the victim nowadays

so... everyone who plays the victim is a jew?

>the jew cries out as he strikes you

The bolshevik revolution was a jewish revolution and communism is a jewish ideology.

Yes!
Now, do CORPORATIONS play the victim?

i dont care, corporations should be victims

oof
you sound like a communist :(

Think about all the children that Snoy of Amercia prevented from self-raping.

Attached: 35693569.jpg (600x600, 141K)

i don't know enough about communist theory to claim it whole heartedly, but i'm further left than a liberal sure

oh no it's retarded

This is like the mormon bubble porn meme except SJWs are doing it unironically.

Attached: 1289596494747.jpg (600x605, 73K)

Hey nigger, I have the Steam and this is the thumbnail. The light wasn't there day 1, but I can only assume it was meant to have the light flare due to the thumbnail. Stop making a retarded narrative against Sony, everyone received this patch. Or at the very least PC got it as well.

Attached: 601150_20190311041437_1.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

I used to do this to my sisters bikini photos like 10 years ago

implying being an incel is a bad thing you obese roastie.

ok corporate shill

>ITS MA'AM

Attached: sci-fi-revoltech-skeleton-warrior-2nd-ver.jpg (600x600, 34K)

That's a different scene, you retard. Trish is censored only on PS4.

Attached: dmc5_censorship.png (868x982, 1.09M)

why are incels so bitter about it if it's not a bad thing?

Can't have my wife's son seeing naked lady parts.

I don't think you're retarded for being anti-corporation. I think you're retarded for being further left than liberal.

she release a maam rap video

>Japan is a lewd society. America is a prudish one
i laughed. your founding fathers were speedrunners, ffs

Attached: 1529968280890.jpg (2263x1497, 2.48M)

That defense could actually work instead of making phil sound like a neckbeard. He could spin it as a artistic vision
they hired a better team to watch over the content in the marketplace. I don't know why people latch onto this "commiefornia hates tits and ass!" when shantae and overwatch were both developed there

so sad that that gross balding faggot actually has nice hips and ass

what a waste

Shit, you're right. Still, I've seen this one being posted as proof of the big eebul Snoy being evil again, to the point I didn't even take a second look.

If the Lady one got censored with a patch, this one probably will too in an upcoming patch. Might just be a mistake Trish's wasn't altered on PC or something.

Absolute bullshit, they're clearly being targeted by censor happy people and what state are these censor happy people operating from?
So it's a perfectly valid response, Sony moves California and bam, acts of censorship the like of which they've never done before start appearing.
Same thing with many other big companies, California full of people with attitudes that don't line up with huge amounts of people around the world but none the less feel it's their duty to impose their morals upon.

Lady wasn't censored. Lens flare was always there.

A woman's body is sacred no matter what medium its made in. Even in the Birth of Venus painting she still has her cunny covered. Also compare this game to other Western attempts to censor Japanese games this is tame.

Attached: 1-06897.jpg (555x686, 107K)

Actually incel IS a bad thing. It literally means a person that consistently seeks out sex only to be shut down every time. Next time try reading what you type before hitting send

Attached: 1551713557565.jpg (426x454, 45K)

No, they were last in the last gen, not till the very last year when everything was at discount rate, did they even begin to match 360 sales and both sold way less than the Wii.
They became number one this gen for one and only one reason, Microsoft jumped the gun by a month or two and did a pre e3 reveal of their console that went disastrously, it was so anti consumer that it got mocked non stop on the internet and all Sony had to do and did once e3 rolled around is just say, we're not the Xbox One and everyone rejoiced.
They won because Microsoft dropped the ball so hard they took themselves out of the game.

room temp IQ spotted.
legitimately retarded.

>send

Attached: 1512667480139.jpg (1536x2048, 445K)

I'm playing on PC and the lens flare was there.

Bottom right guy looks like an emo Ajax from The Warriors

>Send

Attached: 1545995547623.jpg (600x557, 39K)

Here let me spoonfeed you like the terminal heap of retard that you are
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel
Sent ;)

youtu.be/ScRTXU1OPlk
22:45
It's not censored you fucking retards. Why is this thread still even up.

I'm almost sure it isn't because MS but because japanese devs don't give a fuck about the xbox. Their main concern is the PS4 where most if their games sell. And since SJWs whine the loudest they think censoring naked women is necessary.

Lens flare is a graphics options. So ironically those who enable and max out everything because gotta have them graphics are going to get the inferior experience.

No but you see, it's okay because us Sony players are so mature that we don't NEED to see nudity.
Thank you based Sony.

>America is a prudish one
The people vary depending in state or whether they're a large city or small town but the media isn't at all though and there's no escaping it, there's some lewd ass shit all over but people in videogame journalism act like all of a sudden if a game does anything even coming close to an R-rated movie, a tv show, a music video, that their's this big lack of morals in gamers, they're so fucking untrustworthy.

>They like to see some female characters in bikinis? How terrible, those losers, they must hate women, it's time we all end such juvenile derogatory behavior and have games become the mature art form we know they can be!
>later in a different post, check out Slutty McSluts scantly clad, musical performance on stage in front of a soldout crowd(including kids), it was so risque and bold she shows no fear in taking hold of her sexuality and owning it, take that conservatives who are afraid of women's sexuality!

You think this bs isn't an expression of repressed closet Calvinist puritanical Christian shit forcing its way out through the most bizarre pathways? Because it is.

>still wasting time replying to this shit attempt at quackery.
Genuine retard.

Attached: incels.png (1171x500, 92K)

>Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2
Are they Microsoft's actual current killer apps? I got the Xbone a few weeks ago and grabbed the game pass, I played like an hour of State of Decay 2 before uninstalling it for not being fun, aesthetic, challenging or fucking anything, and Sea of Thieves looked like indie crap and I didn't recognose the name so I ignored it.

The game pass is great though, the BamHam games just came to it, the Master Chief Collection is in there, and casual as they are I liked the nu-Tomb Raiders immensely. It also gave me DMC4SE (now on my third console) and some of the indie games are fun for a night or two, so I've only paid outright for DMC5 and RDR2 so far, but I am sad that I'm gonna have to wait to play Spiderman and Bloodborne. I got the Bone to play with friends so it's not like I feel like I fucked up, but yeah Microsoft seems to be totally missing console seller titles.

>This bootyblubbered at the word incel
Wow user maybe you need to get laid haha

Attached: 1551939433386.png (575x946, 827K)

>"Hey, are you interested in conversing with me?"
Great ice-breaker right there, there will be so many women jumping at you you'll be crushed under a big mountainous mass of them.

Where do you even meet these people? I've never in my life encountered someone this fucking stupid. I swear 90% of these are people larping.

How many pills do you think a person like this takes on a daily or hourly basis to have these levels of anxiety?

Wtf racist

Ever try being a volcel? It's less pathetic

Liberals are masters of projection. They put so much effort into beta orbiting and really creepy "I am your ally" shit to get close to women and still can't get laid while they're selling their souls away, so they think it must hurt virgins in general to be called virgins, when they more often than not don't give a shit

It's always projection with them. Fucking always. They are so autistic that cannot fathom how someone can think differently than they do.

>japans literally censores porn yet allows bare asses in videogames but censores said asses for western release
what's their problem
also it's just about america here in yurop we have bare asses on daytime tv commercials

why are americans competing at being victims lately?
what happent? did your balls drop off?

it's the new fashionable religion

GAYMERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They are molesting kids and being gay.

>we have bare asses on daytime tv commercials
Yeah, so do we. Americans are actually just schizophrenic.

Why do people think that just because someone didnt put his dick into vagina it automatically means hes worst human being than the one that did? It doesnt matter that I achieved more in my life or that from moral standpoint I am just better as a human but if I didnt had sex I am worse? So rapist is better than a virgin then because hes not an ,,incel''? lmfao...And before you will call me a virg I lost my virginity when I was 16 years old and I regret doint it that fast to be honest. You people are fucking retarded with these buzzwords literally no argument then someone is a discord tranny,incel or when someone likes the game most people dont hes a shill lol...

so much for armed citizens preventing a tyranny

BIN

>You people are fucking retarded with these buzzwords literally no argument then someone is a discord tranny,incel or when someone likes the game most people dont hes a shill lol...
welcome to Yea Forums

>censoring the navel

Attached: 1551014169801.jpg (675x1200, 73K)

projecting much?

>even the Switch version shows ass

haven't you realized yet that all the people calling you incel/tranny/etc. and telling you to get laid are just shitpoasters like you and me?

I lurk for almost 10 years now I just dont post and this place became such a shithole after something called gamergate whatever that shit was and american elections thats a fact.It is now reddit/resetera colony. Also I never believed about that discord tranny shit until I saw that with my own eyes by the way like ,,trannies'' spam blacked threads to trigger pol fags on board about video games I mean lmao how fucking sad you have to be same goes to ,,niggers'' spammers.

Did I just get counter-shitposted?

Attached: 1551880928103.jpg (493x637, 88K)

>wanting to see ugly white hag ass
lol

didn't /pol/ ironically shitpost cuckolding porn into an actual porn trend

How many people are involved in this conversation? I thought it was just two of us, but now a third fucker just joined the battle. I'm the incel and no I'm not proud. But I fucked my gf last night and she seemed to like it so idk, maybe she is incel. Fuck you. pic related my gf

Attached: photo_2018-12-29_22-09-58.jpg (640x640, 60K)

What does this have to do with Nintendo?

Attached: 1551525486635.png (680x378, 389K)

why though?

What did he mean by this?

for fun I guess

I dont know I just saw how discord trannies actually do that here but yeah its possible that even these faggots are false flagging but if you mean actual cuckolding fetish for subhumans then it was a thing looong before /pol/ even knew it existed it just got picked up by porn studios recently because people started to call everyone a cuck even in mainstream social media and it got connected with black guys fucking white woman even though cuckolding while being a fetish for subhumans that dont deserve any kind of respect as I said never was about that lmao.

Western version is censored, Japanese version is not. Probably PC mods can remove censorship. Its like we are right back in the '90. Fucking sad.

Attached: 510b6a6ab9c29068449a1c63fa07d088.jpg (499x750, 33K)

I wish Nero looks that good in the game.

doesn't seem fun in any way

Dad of War looks so lame in comparison with the other games.

>come back to thread after an hour
>11 more effort-free (You)s
incels are way too easy

it's not mine was censored.

If you are ugly yes, you are nothing more than a creep to them and they are offended If you so much as look at them

yeah I don't get how the blacked porn is cuck in any way
black people have their fantasies too

this
i miss ps3 and vita sony

because it's a fetish for whites to hate themselves

The death of Anglo culture or something like that. The Anglos have no clue what they should do now and are randomly and blindly doing SJW crap because they feel it has some "power" to gain their egos. Being creative is being egoistic in a sense but creativity isnt there anymore. Only their egos and the power has been left.

Theyve totally lost their standards of creation. They now instead go only after ideology and politics, and it has driven them like that. They dont have any self awareness anymore.

good thing videogames and capeshit aren't art

>wahhhh no tidides in me videogames its white genocide

This comment is bait, please learn to recognize it.
They dismiss everything this person they're quoting is saying and use nonsensical tactics to dismiss a valid argument.

Kek

>broadcast a 2 minute long scene of a mexican illegal making out with a jew to an audience of millions of people
>well done naughty dog good job
>meanwhile a literal 2 second shot of a white person's ass
>WHOA THERE CAPCOM, YOU CAN'T SHOW THAT ON A KOSHER CONSOLE
I hope Sony goes under during the next console generation.

Attached: 1549294308244.jpg (640x427, 89K)

what is wrong with that post* other than that you dont like it's tone?

*we "post" here reddit, not "comment"

This

>more effects on the ps4 version
sony wins again baby

OH NONONONONONONONO
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 15674523574.png (633x874, 56K)

You can turn off lens flare censor on the games .ini file, i think the in game settings may work as well

go home kid

Pc torrented version also had the lens flare in this scene. As you can see in the screenshot the lighting is completely different on the PC screenshot, the user prolly fucked with the settings

any way to turn it off on console?

>every smart company moves out of California because it's a shithole
>Sony moves into it as their new headquarters

What were they thinking, seriously?

No. By design consoles disallow most of the options/tweaks and mods available on PC.

Go away Goldstein

The really fun bit is they can patch their censorship into literally any older game

>Home of the brave
>scared of Tits and Ass

Attached: 1547928714776.gif (245x168, 795K)

Wow.
Decent people are the same as semi naked degenerate faggots.