Game ends

>game ends

Attached: 1459878422263.jpg (444x444, 31K)

>game ends

Attached: 1552195105073.jpg (323x293, 26K)

>game never ends

Attached: mrbones.jpg (800x450, 114K)

Know this feeling too well, even to this day I tear up listening to the staff role credit theme from Mario 64. Endings make me sad :( am I autistic?

>Endings make me sad :( am I autistic?
Its not your fault. Modern life has increased estrogen levels in men to the point where they are basically women.

>game ends
>immediately start it again
What's her name, Yea Forums?

Dishonored, that game really needed a new game plus

>game ends
>you take time to reflect on the journey you had, the friends you made along the way, the laughs, the sad moments, all culminating in a satisfying end that, while it makes you happy you played it, it also makes you sad because you'll never get to experience it for the first time ever again.
Do I dare utter her name?

I just don’t finish any of the games I start.

Unlike you, who are a manly man playing children's hobbies

>anime ends

Attached: 1432154305818.png (254x209, 60K)

>Game ends after many many hours of your life invested

I need to stop playing jrpgs, they're not as fun to me anymore and they drag on. Arcade games are where its at.

Attached: Final_Fantasy_8_ntsc-front.jpg (220x215, 19K)

Final Fantasy for me, more specifically 10. I know most people don't like that one much, but it holds a special place in my heart

I feel your pain bruddah

>it's earthbound

Attached: mj crying.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Everyone will hate me here but I was distraught for a couple days when I finished Nier:A. I had gotten into a little schedule of chipping away at it a couple hours a day. I was hooked on the story and when I finished that ending E I shed a little mantear and made a basedface to top it off.

no crying until the end, user
:(

The World Ends With You

games actually end?

i've probably finished like 1 game in the last 2 years. they're all long as fuck and i get bored with them before i get to finish.

I purposefully play games that dont really end because I dont like the feeling of a game ending

oh god the memories of that one.
>Trying to figure out and get used to the dual screen controls, mastering it little by little while enjoying the story and characters
>TFW you'll never get that first experience again

Attached: 1547843170694.png (500x494, 190K)