1000$ less for israel

work till you die
that's it

>Atheist police state
>1000 free rice grains a month
>Nerve stapling dissenters
>Base spam

"I'm gonna pay you $1000 to stay home"

Isn't this basically just legal vote buying?

I'm in the #YangGang are you?

I haven't been redpilled on who this Yang fella is, so not yet.

>Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group, and the self of humanity. The goals of the group, and of the greater race, are transcendent; and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment.

>Its ok to bribe congress as long as you dont bribe voters
Shut up smooth-brain

AIPAC shill detected

you could say that about any politician who offers tax breaks
yes, basically, it's lazy lowest-common-denominator fast-gains politics. but at least it's israel that's being slashed to pay for it rather than something useful

Lal/Deirdre 2020
Or Lal/Zakharov.

Attached: Alpha Centauri (Crossfire) Factions.png (1611x1840, 378K)

Miriam/Lal 2150

>crossfire
out

Attached: yang.gif (500x376, 575K)

Yang was on Broprah Winfrey a few weeks back

youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8

you can really tell the base content from the expansion
>Agenda: Humanitarian Ideals, Democracy
>Agenda: Pillage and Burn

Attached: Alpha Centauri Factions.png (1611x1380, 220K)

This game was trash. Practically a VN with nonsense quotes that doesn't make sense or build the world.

ITS AN AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEMENT!

Attached: IMG_20190310_221133_696.jpg (750x751, 121K)

thanks

lmao

>I don't see any problem playing this game as a child at ni-

Attached: alphacentauri01.png (480x231, 166K)

Yang is a basic bitch Democrat outside of a few meme positions he's taking to steal red votes.
That said, Donald Trump has gone and turned himself into a fucking neocon puppet.

Unless Tulsi Gabbard wins the nomination (and even she has plenty of fucking negative points), I don't give a fuck who wins the election.
This country is so fucking corrupt and nihilistic I can't get my hopes up for anything.

At least videogames have been better recently.

>What do I care for your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Attached: chargers.png (1920x1042, 2.02M)

It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks and become one with all the people.

t. Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

You could take all of the money ever paid for Israel and it wouldn't pay for even a single year of UBI.

I'd love a Mass Effect style ARPG set in Alpha Centauri in the late midgame stages. The fall of Sparta Command could be a major part of the story.

I love the game, but in some ways I hate the incredibly pessimistic tone of the game. All the aspirational groups ultimately lose out and the fucking Gaians who deny their own humanity are strongly implied to be the victors.

>the fucking Gaians who deny their own humanity are strongly implied to be the victors.
You know.. that really makes you think..

Attached: 155152128359012.png (512x512, 19K)

well, one of the major themes of the game is adaptation vs. sticking to old principles. what looks like denying your own humanity in some situations might be essential to the survival of the species in others.
the other pattern is that no faction is shown to be without flaw (or without merit), so while I agree it does point you in the direction of "ascendancy is the way to go," the gaians are shown to be capable of twisted stuff all the way through

How was Beyond Earth so much worse than this game?

I don't mind if the transhumanists win, but I do mind storytellers not acknowledging what is lost in doing so.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNG
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNG

>ywn play another game that lets you drown your enemies' cities with terraforming and global warming

Attached: alexjones01.jpg (932x1024, 86K)

How could you not want to live in this?

Attached: 1472094975088.jpg (1029x1462, 291K)

yeah, I hear you, I think it plays better as a desperate compromise than as a triumph. if your faction was about to be wiped out by two superpowers flinging planetbusters around indiscriminately, it would feel right, but instead it's usually the most dominant faction who could've probably won militarily anyway
even so I think there's enough stated discontent with association with mindworms/planet in the early/mid stages of the game, along with the fear of genetically modifying humans and MMIs, to hint to the player that it's not all good