Johto and Kanto.... home

Johto and Kanto.... home..

Attached: 1200px-JohtoMap.png (1200x805, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utaWZT5N-tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uk9uh--5RAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2XjouKSkSeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goldenrod city
Home...

so much soul

Sinnoh is comfier.

Attached: 1551497562938.gif (200x199, 165K)

at least, it was before i fucked everything up

Quit acting like hoenn isn’t kino as fuck

The stretch between the electric gym and fighting your dad is my favorite part of any pokemon, I wish more games just had that feel. I guess Gamefreek is to worried about people getting bored without progression. Hoenn was such a wonderful place to explore, going to see if there are any amazing emerald overhauls now.

What's all that shit west of Cianwood? Have we seen more of that landmass in the anime or a comic or something?

Attached: 1532522843767.jpg (666x500, 31K)

...Least it was, before Ohmori came 'n fucked errthang up.

soul silver stuff, I think that is where you got to catch some event pokemon.

AHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT

FUCK YOU!

Attached: zoomer.png (410x327, 36K)

At least, it was before I fucked everything up

Attached: share_icon-fb_en-us.jpg (1200x630, 260K)

Emerald is objectively the best game of gen 3 because you fight both teams and magma gets their own base . My main problem with ruby and the remakes is that why would gram magma have their base on the ocean?

I never played any of the remakes after Leafgreen/Firered because you can't emulate those at 1000x speed, Soulsilver and Heartgold look neat though.

When the ocean recede, the base will be on dry land. The real question is why team aqua would be in a base they plan on flooding.

id like to draw your attention to pokemon crystal clear which allows you to choose which region, johto or kanto, to start in, choose from 24 different starters, open world in that you dont NEED HMs to progress through the game at all, and you can battle trainers/gym leaders in any order you wish - their pokemon and pokemon levels scale with the amount of badges you have so if you want to do claire's gym or giovanni's gym first, you can, and you can catch all 251 pokemon in it without having to trade

I want to play Emerald again but I don't know where to find a rom anymore, I don't know where people get roms these days

I'm playing this right now, I'm pretty sure this is the best pokemon game. There's also some good new stuff he added like restoring the safari zone and viridian forest.

Besides maybe crystal clear(which is a rom hack), its the best way to play the Gen 2 games, johto is such a flat area in the original games and is really short, they expand in a few minor but pivitol ways, also has a lot of fan service for nostalgia fags. If you do play it, cheat in the item that allows you to swap the soundtrack back to the original gameboy sounds, normally you only get that very late in the game.

I have been playing crystal clear and loving it, I'll probably give hs or ss a try down the line

I don’t think either team thought out their retarded plans that much ahead

You're not trying.

If you’ve got a ds you can try to buy a game boy cartridge online, watch out for Chinese knockoffs though because they corrupt your save file

Isn't that the one where the mod creator inserted him and his friends as the Elite Four?

Why do all pokemon essentials games run like ass? No xinput support and run like ass, the potential is so high with these games. How do we get releases this fucking year with no xinput support.

It's the Safari Zone

By far the worst part and he put his name and website url in the intro and both are far bigger then the actual title of the game. The rest of the game is basically a wet dream of features, 4 characters to pick from, go to any city and fight any gym in any order. Refightable gym leaders and on various levels, all pokemon catchable, ect.

Its probably easy to fix the elite 4 bullshit.

>he put his name and website url in the intro and both are far bigger then the actual title of the game.
Someone should just mod it out and showcase it as Crystal Clear Improved or something like that, because that shit is pretty pathetic.

to be honest i didnt know that, i haven't got that far yet but im really enjoying it so far

I love Johto.

Attached: 1522883779126.png (500x460, 212K)

>Hoenn
youtube.com/watch?v=utaWZT5N-tQ

I can't name a single Pokemon after the first 150.

THIS BOARD IS A NO
>Trumpet Toddlers
>Tuba Tykes
>Brass Babies
>Jazzophone Juveniles
>Sousaphone Sucklings
>Putatara Pueriles
>Horn Humpers
>French Horn Fetuses
>Cornet Cocksuckers
>Fiscorn Faggots
>Kakaki Kids
>Flumpet Failures
>Buisine Bitches
>Sackbut Shitters
>Cornettino Children
>Pocket Trumpet Pussies
>Ophicleide Ovaries
>Buccina Bastards
>Slide Trumpet Sluts
>Wazza Whiners
>Vienna Horn Vaginas
>Bugle Babs
>Saxhorn Sperm
ZONE

A HOENNFAG BEHIND EVERY SHITPOST

Attached: No hoenn.jpg (200x272, 13K)

Never really got the big hullaballoo about gym leaders. They're fun in the anime but in the games they're just trainers with fuller teams.
Or the gyms themselves. Just a few easy exp-giving trainers before the leader.
Not into romhacks in any way, you just reminded me of the question I forgot about gym leaders in the last thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=uk9uh--5RAQ

Attached: 1518313838875.gif (250x300, 737K)

niggers and the plantation... home...

Gym leaders are supposed to be the real challenge for your team, they always act as progression gates as well.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Based

Attached: literalactualpokemon.png (2000x1200, 1.92M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2XjouKSkSeM

Attached: da boom crew.jpg (680x412, 46K)

Never really felt that way. To be honest, gym leaders felt like they could be just regular enemies in a normal JRPG series. They don't usually have anything particularly special about them other than the sprite and moniker being different. I battle Tate and Liza? Same shit I battle on random route #192425. I battle Misty? Why couldn't she have been some random swimmer in the middle of bumfuck nowhere? They just have no oomph behind them is what I'm saying, as well as nothing different that really sets them apart until later on, when they get more Pokemon than the average joe, and that just speaks more to how shitty the average joe is as an enemy more than anything. Pokemon has very little in the way of real bosses. I never felt gated by gym leaders, only by fences, unmoving NPCs, HMs, and shrubs.

I don't get why the zoomer fanbase keeps posting this for the boomer pokemon fans when ALL of you poke retards are exactly this gif.

What's this feeling and how do I get rid of it?