Good vs Evil

Attached: Meet the zoomers.png (1071x521, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDRaz9nmJgQ
youtu.be/wmXBD_fOgv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you sure it's not the other way around?

Definitely the other way around

Fag vs Fag
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

More like:
Money Sink Piece of Shit vs. No New IP Machine no.7

which one of them is a girl?

i wanna smell the lefts feet

Except Scott is based

HELLO EVERYONE IM LE YOUTUBER TODAY I WILL BE TALKING THE TYPES OF SCREWS USED IN EUROPEAN SNES CONSOLES FOR 20 MINUTES VERY INTERESTING STUFF

Never seen the fat dyke on the left.
Scott is great.

>good vs evil
more like turd sandwhich and a douche

Attached: zoomer starter pack.jpg (208x277, 9K)

ARMS is a new IP.

Shh it doesn't have underage children to fap to so it doesn't count.

Wat?

Both are zoomer faggots.

I want to clone Scott

Scott walked into his room to prepare for his next informational video game video. However, as he opened the door, he heard a familiar sound...

“Hey y’all, Scott here.”

The look of shock on his face was mirrored on his body double, wearing the exact same sweater and jeans as him. “Who are you?” They both exclaimed as they moved towards each other in curiosity. They smiled “I must’ve eaten a Double Cherry!” Analyzing their own body, they grinned in excitement as they removed their clothes until they stood in nothing but their red and white Mario boxer briefs and white nike socks

At first they just embraced and pressed together, but eventually they started making out. This lead to the Scotts fighting for dominance, which they joked was like a mirror in Smash Bros. One Scott realized they were still being recorded, and got up to turn it off. As he did, 2 more Scotts walked into the room, identical in every way...

ASS

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-223709_YouTube.jpg (795x792, 220K)

i wanna make passionate love to scott and his hot twink body.

I can smell the onions from here.

>Thinking that dyke looking tranny is better than Scott The Chad
yikes

>butch dyke vs homo

Attached: 1550486228184.jpg (460x420, 48K)

my man.
This guy gets it

Attached: download (15).jpg (250x202, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qDRaz9nmJgQ

Ribbon Girl and the Mech girl

>background adorn with toys, wall deco, with retro cartridges and consoles lining the wall to appeal to the lil and big zoomers
>background is plain blue with the same minimalist in joke items so you can focus on the topic at hand and comedic charm of the host
Scott is obviously a beacon of benevolence

Scott is alright. He’s like a zoomed AngryVideoGame nerd. Drew has no personality at all.

the gameshell is such a piece of shit you'd have to be a level 99 delusional contrarian to say it's better than the Switch.

>nu vs onions

They're both fine

Who? Vs Who?

Scott and AVGN have basically nothing in common though. Granted, AVGN innovated and codified how video game YouTubers behaved before further developments put them closer to your JonTrons and your ProJareds and your Matthewmatosises. Scott is closer to JonTron's example than AVGN, albeit with a quieter sense of humor.

scott has some unironically funny writing. He should do non-video game stuff

>Scott
>a zoomer who talks about shit he wasn't alive for
how did he get so popular?

Why do I always see Scott the Poz and that tranny skilled here everyday?

his intro and outro skits are literally the worst parts of his videos

Youtube and this site are infested with zoomers

they're both evil

Post the gaming Youtubers you're subbed to and don't hide anything

My Life in Gaming, Scott the Woz, AVGN (I don't watch anything that involves Mike that isn't Board James), Jeremy Parish (he has SJW tendencies but his content is still good), Arlo (yeah yeah come at me I think he's fine), Werster, MetalJesusRocks (forgot I was subbed to him, should unsub), Nitro Rad, ProJared (not sure why), Gaming Historian, pannenkoek/UncommentatedPannen, GRsmash, Game Sack, Bizkit047, NikateeN, Ahoy, NakeyJakey, Cybershell, Crystal_, Slowflake, Mew2King, Hungrybox, Matthewmatosis (fuck I forgot how goddamn many of these I have), TheJWittz (I'm subscribed to him??), Swordless Link, CrappyCaptureDevice, Proton Jon (forgot about him), SPEEPShighway, ShayMay, GameHut

I would have put these all on one line each but it would have been fucking cancerous

Attached: 1551689283296.jpg (540x622, 70K)

Here's a bunch I would consider worthwhile:
>Jeremy Parish
>Scott the Woz
>Matthewmatosis
>Ceave Gaming
>minimme
>Nitro Rad
>Akfamilyhome
>UncommentatedPannen/Pannenkoek2012
>AntDude
>FrameRater
>FUNKe
>SomecallmeJohnny
>Panoots
>Stryder7x
>ShayMay
>whoisthisgit
>Kaze Emanuar
>Werster
>MariphitimusBlackimus
>GameHut
>Scruffy
>KirbyGCN17
>SummoningSalt
>Jrose11
>Particular Mushroom
>EZScape
>Retropolis Zone
>Retro Game Mechanics Explained
>ExoParadigmGamer
>Gamechamp3000
>Running Shine

Lots of autism but it's often well produced or impressive.

AVGN, JonTron and Funhaus.
Doesn't mean I don't enjoy other videos.

>Particular Mushroom
I feel like the only one that watches his videos, but they really remind me of PannenKoek.

sure. this should be interesting.

dunkey
AVGN (only watch avgn)
day9 (unsubbed... i quit hearthstone long ago and he did too.)
crazy boris (great gaming cartoons)
siv hd
egoraptor
grasshyren (stopped playing league years ago but his vids are still funny)
30minutes of umoria (for the hardcore roguelike fans, this was a great ride)
gweedo (looks dead, unsubbed)
tib
hawp
super do the games (so great but dead. life on hearthstone hits so close to home.)
LGR (actually i skip the gaming content and watch the weird tech stuff)

I always like fun in-depth looks in video games. I didn't know anything about the ducky riders in Ricco Harbor and the 1-up they give you until he talked about it in a video.

oh i missed jontron. that too.

also... internet comment etiquette does a lot of gaming humor and imo is the best creator on youtube right now.

If you guys like autistically plunging the depths of secrets hidden in specific games, SPEEPSHighway is basically that for the Sonic Adventure games
For the record, I love it and every great game deserves an autistic guy obsessed with it telling everyone its deepest darkest secrets

>Larry Bundy Jr
>Overlord Gaming
>Modern Vintage Gamer
>Top Hats and Champagne
>Censored Gaming
>FUNKe
>Blue Blue Frontend
>NX Gamer
>VG Tech
>Regular Unofficial Speedrunning Highlights
>RWhiteGoose
>EZScape
>Apollo Legend
>ExoParadigmGamer
Nobody
>Mad Tech Gaming
I think I'll sub to Stop Skeletons from Fighting, too

Not into Sonic Adventure, but I love autists revealing their power level for something they love.

>dunkey
>Caddicarus
>LowTierGod

I might unsub LTG. I just wanna watch him chimp out and even that is starting to get boring.

Yes it does.

>Apollo Legend
user...

I know, user...don't tell me...
WHERE AAAARRE YOUUUUUUUUUU

>feel when missed out on Projared's height of popularity
feels badmb i like his hydlide vids

Attached: DZ9iT0NVQAACMF0.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

There is NOTHING wrong with crossdressing and it doesn't make you gay or trans.

One of these 2 people is gay. Without doxing them, can you guess which?

Gamesack
Cinemassacre
BrotherhoodOfGaming
HikikomoriMedia
ThorHighHeels
TheSphereHunter
CaptainPsychopath
FrameRater
J's Reviews
GGmanLives
N64 Glenn Plant
implantgames
Jenovi
Kim Justice
Console Wars
CygnusDestoryer
SNESDrunk
DefunctGames
GamingEsoterica
OntheStic
Foxcade
Hard4Games
ExoParadigmGamer

Get on my level.

Oneyplays
SuperMega

If only it did :(

SimpleFlips
TheRunawayGuys
MumkeyJones
BreakingNCS
State of the Youtube
KneeCaps
chuggaaconroy
EmpLemon
Fredrik Knudsen
mrmeatman
NakeyJakey
NintendoCapriSun
Particular Mushroom
PilotRedSun
RebelTaxi
Sam O'Nella Academy

>ExoParadigmGamer
I stopped trusting that dude after his utterly shit opinion on Super Mario 64, DS, and Sunshine.

Since when are Mumkey, Emp, Fredrik, and RebelTaxi gaming channels? Also, you can't sub to Mumkey anymore technically

Who are some Chad gaming YouTubers?

Attached: thegamingchad.png (477x600, 557K)

Funhaus
AnthonyPit1
Birgirpall
Cryaotic
GameMakersToolkit
Grayfruit
Heeew
Jontron
jschlatt
LGR
NakeyJakey
NotTheExpert
Raycevick
ScottTheWoz
TotalBiscuit
Dunkey
Witwix

no shame in my game

they are both terrible it's just one is more underage than the other

Yeah, I'm kinda burnt out on him with his Luigi's Mansion video

Oh shit I'm sorry, didn't realize it was for gaming channels only

>his utterly shit opinion on Super Mario 64, DS

it was shit user

Zoom zoom

I hate to be mean but why does Nintendrew look like a lesbian? He even smiles out the side of his mouth like a lesbian.

WHERE THE FUCK IS FFV AND VI?

Attached: 1255684294110.png (223x218, 18K)

>ctrl-f
>no sseth

are you guys REALLY that butthurt about the Dorf Fortress video?

>LGR (actually i skip the gaming content and watch the weird tech stuff)
You should check out The 8 Bit Guy. He's even had LGR on his channel.

I still do enjoy how indepth he gets with his Remake or Rebrake series. Not enough people make videos about remakes.

Nakey jakey

how is it zoomer to think that SM64DS was garbage? they removed the original glitches and exploits not to mention the gimped analog controls and camera controls. The 3DS control nub only fixed so much retroactively. the camera is still unusable no matter what.

If you want to shit on Exo then the slider would be his zoomer opinions on the GBA version of the Donkey Kong Country games.

>Cybershell

I can't believe he just up and vanished. Especially since it seemed like he was on a consistent monthly upload schedule.

Huggbees
Raycevick
Pyrocynical

He gets a bit long-winded and he can act pretentious sometimes. I like the idea of Remake or Rebreak, just think it deserves a better or smarter Youtuber working on it.
Super Mario 64 DS is garbage. The original is great though

Mumkeys new channel os allhailemperorsusan

I hope we don't have to wait another 9 years before he returns like last time

Is it just me or is TheCartoonGamer's voice unsettling as hell? I have no other way to describe it other than a pedophile voice. I don't think he's a pedophile but his voice is offputting.

youtu.be/wmXBD_fOgv0

Attached: 7A15B16D-4678-41C0-B645-8C5EAE2E5494.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>I don't think he's a pedophile
I've never heard of this guy in my entire life but judging by his profile picture I'd say you hit pretty close to home

Jeremiah parish or whatever his name is, has been decent in the vids I've watched. He is a little bit of an sjw from what i can tell from his videos and he always is more positive about retro games with a female lead, but he's still decent and sticks on topic more than most people

I am glad he actually said how Luigi's Mansion 3D is actually better on a regular 3DS with the CPP, because it unfortunately is.

Either you get the consistent, smooth framerate. Or better aiming.

>spells boy with an "I"

Fag

>Since when are RebelTaxi gaming channels?

I think his excuse was "fuck you i want to talk about it". Why did you get so much shit for his Anarchy Reigns video? He clearly expressed interested in it and Mad World for its' art style. Same for Cel Damage.

Jeremy is good people, if a little prissy sometimes.

Honestly, I can't be mad if only because I fucking love the Flip Grip for the Switch.

Well, sure, he's done game reviews and I don't mind at all when he does them, but I'd hardly call him a 'gaming YouTuber'.

I like lgr. He seems like an all around nice nerd dude who isn't trying to be anything he's not. And i remember him talking about how his sister died when they were kids and that's always made me a little sad and given me empathy for the dude

>allhailemperorsusan

thanks user does mumkey repost his gaming shit or is it twitch only?

>Mandalore
>sseth
>Scott the Woz
>ACG
>The Act Man
>NakeJakey
>It'sAGundam
>Jerma
>Vinny
>criken
>GVMERS
>Raycevick
>CrowbCat
>TheGamingBritShow
>Mathewmatosis
>Joseph Anderson
>ster
>LGR
>Valkyrie Aurora

>used to like spherehunter
>found out it might be a tranny

Attached: 1550365461605.jpg (909x766, 164K)

Honestly, i don't know anything about parish except his retro game series gboy, nes, snes, etc on youtube. Im sure he's done other stuff but im relatively new to finding video game channels on youtube