What do I do with 60k

what do I do with 60k
I don't want to invest because I don't know how that works and don't want to have to read a bunch of shit to try and figure it out

Attached: 1547365342148.jpg (800x1280, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73035373
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: aaAA.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Buy 10,000 copies of Skyrim at full price.

invest in genetically engineered elves

Go on Yea Forums to brag about it of course

Use it to pay that nun to let you defile her in every way imaginable

get banned from Yea Forums for posting stupid shit

buy me a nintendo eshop card please

invest it you stupid neet
God is giving you ONE chance to live your life on easy mode, take it or I will personally backtrace your IP and rape you

Down payment for a house. If you already have one, buy another one and rent it so that some poor sod is buying you another house. Land is the only worthwhile investment.

Give it to me

Buy obligations.
Basically like actions except you're guaranteed a profit. If the company you invest in didn't completely shit the bed in their very first months.

>what do I do with 60k but I don't want to invest
Pay it into a Rothe IRA and let someone manage it for you, it's a great nest-egg for retirement.
>why rothe ira?
you pay the taxes on it BEFORE it goes in, so while the initial amount is smaller, you don't pay any taxes on it when you finally withdraw it. You're essentially gambling that income tax LATER is going to be higher than it is now. Spoilers - generally a pretty safe bet, especially if you consider you won't be withdrawing those funds for decades depending how old you are.

>alternatively
Pay off your bills/debts. Down-payment on a home/townhouse and the land. MAKE SURE YOU OWN THE PLOT. Houses come and go, owning the plot is much more important

I literally don't know how any of this shit even begins to work

>houtengeki

Attached: 1527263136295.jpg (457x457, 29K)

Buy crypto

She's not wearing anything underneath that.

Slowly but surely take it out of the bank and bury it in someplace special. Then make elaborate treasure maps that lead to it.

Fucking learn you ingrate. Get an investment manager who can manage your money for you.

LEARN THEN YOU DUMB FUCK.

I am not kidding you when I say that if you play your cards right the choices you make with that money will change your life. If you cannot be arsed to do some investigative work then do us all a favor: Stop asking questions, go to vegas for a week and gamble and get drunk and buy expensive hookers and blow it all on a crazy party.

This way, when you come back to your misserable life knowing that you spent all that money on nothing, you will at least be wiser.

Pay me 60k to become your father. I will unfuck your retarded weeb life.

>Crypto
LMAO!

I don't even have the attention span or motivation to play video games
I'm not going to read a bunch of fucking financial shit

"It's just a bubble!"

spend it all on video games, obviously.

60,000 / 10,000 = 6. Pretty sure Skyrim isn’t $6 full price, user

Elfs cannot be nuns. Delete this!

Then either live off it in an apartment for 6 years or give it to charity. What do you want us to suggest to you? You could go to a roulette table and bet it on black or red. 50/50 you’ll either double or lose it.

Pay off your debts
Don't invest if you can't beat the interest rates on your debt
Put it in an ETF/mutual fund/high yield CD if none of the above is applicable

listen faggot
$60000 is big enough to make a significant difference in your life. you can pay off student loans or debts, buy a decent car, or put a down payment on a comfortably-sized home. if you haven’t gone to school, you could go and get a piece of paper that says you’re capable of learning, and then go get a career that interests you.

But I don’t know anything about you so I can’t make any real suggestions, you’re just attention whoring

I don't want to go to college

it’s not enough to live on. figure it out, dipshit

Why not!

Attached: nun.jpg (535x1260, 176K)

blow it on hookers and cocaine, then kill yourself after the well runs dry

Well, at this point it's obvious you have to be baiting. But you know what? I bit already, so what the hell. You don't wanna do anything with that money? just put it on the bank then. It's a stupid move because just having it laying on the bank will make uncle sam want to gouge you for more money every year on tax season, but at least you'll have time to think what you wanna do with that money instead of asking a bunch of degenerate chucklefucks on Yea Forums

Pay me to teach you how to invest.

>tfw no elf gf
just fucking put me down already god

Attached: f8a08510eac47e402e8ca4d5d8776da5.jpg (800x1169, 140K)

this but about me

If you don't know anything about investing and don't want to think about it, just buy government bonds. The return is lower than other investments, but there's basically zero risk and you don't have to do anything at all between buying them and getting paid.

cute nun

Attached: 73035373_p0_master1200.jpg (736x1200, 220K)

>master1200
>blasphemy
Absolute fucking retard.

nuns are for sex
prove me wrong

buy gold/silver
once they start pumping out UBI its the only thing that is going to preserve value
also, the price of gold/silver is rigged to fuck right now
you can get it much cheaper than it would be if the banks didn't manipulate the price
just make sure to get physical delivery
if you don't hold it, you don't own it

I'm like you OP except I have 90k. I don't know what to do with it. The dollar will probably tank and it will be worth nothing one day.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73035373

Do you think the Church are ever self-aware of how actually sexy their nun uniforms are?

Attached: CkuS0d2W0AABnCr.jpg (800x1200, 87K)

Buy gold and/or properties (last one depends on were you live)

buy bitcoin while its low you will be a billionaire in a few months

60k worth of prostitutes

They're arent sexy at all though. If you put a big titted anime bitch in anything they'll look sexy duh

>you'll never fuck a nun

why live?

Attached: sdc.jpg (850x1202, 179K)

Yes but only to the lord's cock.

i wish i could be an elf gf
time to go play star ocean 2 again

NUNS ARE NOT FOR LEWD!

Attached: 1465873416394.jpg (1141x1141, 994K)

more

Dirty elf tainting human religion

My aunt was a nun

Buy a Civic Type-R and put your waifu on it

Attached: DmIUhPAVsAAYPI0.jpg (1200x675, 238K)

same honestly i'd love to be a sexy elf office lady

Attached: e8c322c9285f212d056f93699e66ed4b.jpg (1000x1434, 152K)

artist is go-m for anyone who was wondering

Did you fuck her?

No but my uncle did
I assume

did your uncle fuck the Jesus out of her or was it pre-nun sex?

>OP does not know what to do with 60k
>user gives lifechanging /biz/ tips in a taiwanese silkweaving board of Yea Forums of all places.

Anons can also be wholesome.

>Hey user! Hey! Can you guess what I'm not wearing?

Attached: 1234705003.jpg (615x1000, 255K)

Spend it all on a decorative noose. If you are so stupid you can't figure out how to set yourself up for life you might as well end it.

Don't listen to all the /biz/ wannabees telling you to invest or buy something. That's how most people lose their money after they suddenly gain a lot. What you should to is continue to live like you never received it. Keep it in reserve or use it instead of the salary you normally get and just live on as usual except without having to work.
When people win the lottery and/or get an inheritance most people don't know what to do with and feel like they have to spend it. Don't fall for this. Also be wary of people trying to approach you like estranged ''friends'', women who suddenly are interested in you or ''investment advisors''

Attached: 1502903432733.png (317x641, 103K)

you see this op
do the opposite

Afraid of church bells

I'm not some sort of finance guy, but if you want some basic things you can do here's some advice: pay off all of your debts, put aside a healthy emergency fund of a few thousand dollars, max out your 401k, then look into other retirement options like a Roth IRA.

Your habit properly