What is the patrician ending?

What is the patrician ending?

Attached: FNV_box_art_(US).jpg (1330x1650, 1.1M)

House

Neutral karma Independent.

Fuck House.
Fuck the NCR.
Fuck the Legion.

NCR

If you actually look at the outcome, New California Republic.

ncr, pic related

Attached: chadproblem.jpg (960x720, 70K)

BallsOut sucks, I dont want to make philosophical decisions about who I want to help out...I just want to shoot things with vats and complete missions while collecting ammo and weapons

cringe and gigafaggotpilled

Attached: aspie.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Todd, is that you?

So just play Fallout 4

The uninstall ending, its a shit game.

NCR since it allows the player more choices and the efforts of the player throughout the main game aren't thrown out the window for the sake of an authority or twist ending. Just make sure to kill the Khans and every major Legion character.

Attached: Courier_end_slide_01.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

came here to post this
based

no.

Attached: retards.gif (253x145, 1.82M)

its the same shit, help out dad, help BoS, help railroad blah blah blah all with half the story or just some lame blurb from an NPC about why other faction is bad

Attached: smoke.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Not really. Just shoot shit you retard.

Fucking based.

Sure, Todd

As always
Uninstall complete

This

What did yes man actually mean when he said he was going to make himself "a little more assertive"?

Fuck off Todd, you ruined fallout forever

retard

Unironically this, if you have any class youll side with mr house

Independent or Legion are the only good two choices

annoying how theres no legion companion

I think Sawyer or another creator said the line was just meant to say "nobody's going to be able to do to you what you did to Benny because Yes Man won't bend over anymore".

raul is the only one who wont leave you for siding with legion so hes the defacto legion companion

>paying taxes in a fucking wasteland

ncr fags deserve to die

Lily leaves you?

based

Attached: getit.jpg (455x461, 14K)

>supporting a bunch of assholes who wanna take over the Mojave

Killing Salt-Upon-Wounds so Joshua Graham doesn't have to. Everything else is just gravy.

Attached: JoshuaAndCaesarjpg.jpg (765x768, 93K)

>being an anarchist

whatever one you like fren :)

House is the most interesting in my opinion. Creating a third faction free of NCR and Legion. The idea of a wasteland city-state ruled by an immortal technological autocrat is also interesting.

SAY IT WITH ME Yea Forums!
POWDER GANGERS! Yang G- I mean POWDER GANGERS 2020!

>not being an anarchist in the apocalypse

Attached: 1549840027687.png (706x912, 344K)

unbased and bluepilled

NCR is the most reasonable/"good" ending.

Wild Card is the kino/thematic ending.

Attached: 320px-FNV_Freeside (1).jpg (320x213, 22K)

how do you make this game not studder on W10?

playing for an hour then uninstalling.

stutter remover

>What is the patrician ending?
The Enclave one

Attached: 10481-0-1457871867.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

/thread

This

what does that even mean

>implying I didn't take control of the Securitrons to rule over NV with an iron fist
Why be a subordinate to other humans when you can control a massive army of robots that obey your every command.
Makes siding with Caesar a weaker redundancy. I can do everything he strived for with far more efficiency and no risk to myself.

Doesn't matter, the factions aspect of the game is honestly pretty hollow and apart from a couple of dialogue choices nothing really matters.

based

I sided with House because Victor is my friend and dug me out of the ground.

Attached: 120.png (1200x675, 1000K)

I dont understand.

>I sided with House
he also set you up

>I
you mean Yes Man

Attached: 11017-1525693385-1385565236.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

He's also the reason you're in the mess in the first place.

Well at least he takes responsibility.

All factions are shit independence is the only correct choice

Attached: 1541641238085.jpg (640x640, 77K)

>House set you up
But thats wrong.

Attached: Let's not stand on ceremony, here, Mr. Courier.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Based and Yesmanpilled.

I like the NCR so I have House win. Let the NCR take care of the raiders in Utah and fix themselves.

I hope you all made the right choice and exterminated all of the White Legs instead of running away from Zion like a pussy, you wouldn't want to disappoint Randall Clark would you?

Attached: 20180411031720_1.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

>Randall Clark
that mans life is so sad, but he made the absolute best out of it regardless

The one where you don't play nu-Fallout.

I fucking hate zombies so much, I hope they all die.

NCR by far. Rest are unstable or a dictator

>tfw no Fallout game that takes place in china

Attached: 1549942398910.jpg (373x209, 17K)

House, obviously. Unlike the NCR assholes he doesn't ask me to assassinate anyone. Originally, you could convince him down on expelling the BoS from New Vegas but the developers changed that because their technology posed a huge threat to House so you'd have to destroy their base regardless.

I'm too much of a lazy ass to govern the lives of other people and House seems genuinely interested in preserving and protecting New Vegas and doing the best in the long-term for humanity, whatever that means. NCR and Legion are a bunch of hypocritical and self-serving dipshits so they can go suck a dick.

The Patrician ending is to ignore the story and play open world, which is the only good aspect of the game. The story is absolute trash.

no he didn't

None. The Courier gives Mr. House the chip, collects the reward money and then kills Benny. Then, he wanderers the wasteland doing quests for sweet “ka-ching” EXP and bottle caps and exploring four exotic locations.

House, or an independent ending with 8 or more intelligence. NCR could also work though.

legion if you have any brain cells left

Attached: 23722210_289776761530207_5309409041127184663_n.jpg (700x700, 63K)

NCR ending, but replace House with Yes Man and put Swank, Marjorie, and Cachino in power so that the Courier is still de facto leader of the Strip

FPBP,

Good Karma Yes Man. Let's the Mojave retain it's independence while uniting as a cohesive nation under the rule of the Courier. Is also the best ending for the NCR since taking the Mojave would have overextended them to their death, while also curbing their worst tendencies by finally forcing them to get along with an equal polity instead of just disorganized tribes and rome larpers.

Reminder that the Midwestern BoS is the best faction and the best hope for the future of humanity

Good Karma Female Legion ending after Nuking both the NCR and the Legion.

Man F4 really sells how goddamn intimidating power armor should be, especially the Enclave one

based

The children television treat broccoli unfair faction.

Power Armor is amazing in FO4, its as game breakingly powerful as it should be. Powercore running for 200 years but are breaking down 30 minutes before you decide to use it.

decide to use it is stupid*

Yes Man. All other factions are just failed relics of the past. Independence is the only true way forward.

Yes Man was the best character in this game.

Legion by far
Fuck democracy

Can someone link me to a guide for modding NV on windows 10? I literally know nothing about modding but I want to start. I’m not even trying to overhaul the game, just add some graphic mods, pipbooy 2500, and cut content stuff. Any help would be much appreciated.

>nexusmods

This. Also side with the legion long enouph to get stealthboys, but not before getting hellfire power armor.

>I dont care about story, I just want to shoot shit
>I dont want to play fallout 4, the story sucks
This is who Todd panders to

This. Wasteland needs a hard reset.
Kill all muties and be done with it.

why we have 76

"February 14th: They ate them"

Had to go back and read that whole series of terminals. I do so once or twice every year and each time it gives me chills to the fucking max. Something about the "Blind drive onward" is so beautiful and poetic to me,