Don't mind me Yea Forumsros, just playing through the best GTA

Don't mind me Yea Forumsros, just playing through the best GTA

Attached: Snapchat-840845626.jpg (1512x2688, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6mFNznjmbM
youtube.com/watch?v=aQNJwR29dzE
youtube.com/watch?v=B8KtGeAEcDc
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have fun, user.

>simpsons movie sticker on your xbone console
dreadful taste

Good, IV is best GTA

> simpsons
> xbox

Found the CrapGamer zealot.

best theme too
youtube.com/watch?v=u6mFNznjmbM
FIGHT ME

IV is utter shit and ruined the series.

>console
>in 2019
holy shit

My ex gave me stickers and I don't sell my consoles.

Ehh, Packie, you wanna go bowlink?

>baby's first gta
almost no content and grey as fuck but DUDE LA GRAPHICS AND PHYSICS LMAO

>leaving a disc face down on the console
FUCK YOU NIGGER

Best city to run around in. Most aesthetically pleasing. Still had cheats. Online free roam. What else is there to want

Shittiest version of the game anyway, nigger. I already own the ps2 and PS4 versions

just take out you fool

Jesus Christ the amount of stickers is so god forsakenly large I'd assume you're a teenage girl that nobody "understands"

>Equality

kys commie

>Cleveland
>Atlanta
>New Orleans
>LA
Pick a fucking city. And if its not one that you're near, you're a cuck.

Love playing this game in bed on my laptop
Maximum comfy

Attached: 1523077494689.png (633x758, 40K)

Fucking this. I don't even give a shot about sports

i miss liberty city. never thought i'd say this when i was younger but i'd actually love them to revisit it for vi. gta iv is somehow incredibly underrated despite being insanely popular

>best city to run around
debatable
>aesthetically pleasing
it's just a bunch of grey buildings
>online free roam
I'll give you that one. even if SAMP or VCMP have better freeroam modes

if they do revisit LC they can fix the complaints people had about it feeling repetitive by including New Jersey proper along with forest areas

i think san andreas is the best one. it had funny moments to it. 4 changed the way the game was. rockstar changed the way the series is. they turned it to like realism. for some reason i bought 4 twice, one for the xbox 360 and then for pc. i bought pc for the cheats.

>it's just a bunch of grey buildings

Attached: gta4.jpg (1920x1080, 666K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aQNJwR29dzE
weird to actually feel nostalgic for 2008

absolutely iconic

>leaving discs data side down just laying around YIKES

>Patch 3247 notes: Buildings now appear in two colors.
>Download size 2.47GB

>Leaving the disc out of the case
Go away

>mods

Come on user.

I like them.

It's from 2k.

I got a pack of nba stickers.

Jesus Christ that's like the first time I've done that with any game in years and it's a version of the game that sucks and I have two superior versions. Why does it fucking matter

I remember going to a friend's house and he had just gotten it. The pause screen and Nico's first house is too much nostalgia even though it was *only* 11 years ago

At this point why would you even play the original when Modded PC version 100x better
youtube.com/watch?v=B8KtGeAEcDc

>Why does it fucking matter
it makes you look like a messy nigger who doesnt take care of his shit

The DLC for this game was absolutely phenomenal, and it's how DLC should be done. The Lost and Damned was $10. The one with the annoying spic was $20. What does $10 get you now? 1,000 in game tokens to buy a single lootbox that cost 1,200 in game tokens? GTA IV is going to be the last good GTA game R* makes.

Attached: Tlad_boxart.jpg (1362x1492, 951K)

Mods don't represent the original product, you can't claim Half Life is a competitive shooter by using Counter Strike as an example.

>toy story cd-rom
based

Don't mind me. Just playing a higher res version of the best Cod.
Probably 1B to Halo 3's 1A for the best mp shooter of last gen and Cod4 is still better than any fucking BR faggotry.

Attached: The reigning! Defending!.jpg (198x255, 9K)

There.
Because I have a perfectly fine game right here on my Xbox that I put the disc in for. Sorry but nothing beats that
Thanks.

Attached: Snapchat-338105013.jpg (1512x2688, 1.05M)

I don't mind. You have good taste. I'm about to finish Yakuza 0 and then start Kiwami. I highly recommend Yakuza 0 if you haven't played it yet.

Gta4 mods are indeed beautiful but that's not what the retail version of the game looks like.
Back when it came out in comparison the gen 6 graphics of the previous games Gta4 was insanely good looking. And the physics engine was ridiculously good for the time. I'll never forget when my friend showed me you could pop your motorcycles tires if you burnt out long enough.

that's not VC

I've wanted to play but I just have too big a backlog, and yet here I am playing GTA 4 again.

that would be V.
don't @ me I was playing GTA when you were a sperm
t.2 chad

yeah, i bet this was released in 2009...

it doesn't look better to me. rockstar's art direction was important for the tone of the game.

Can't go wrong either way. I'd love to replay 4 but the Yakuza journey has been excellent. My only complaint is the combat doesn't get really great until you unlock a lot of skills, but once you do shit is fun as fuck. The story is some intense manly shit and the mini games are really good.

sometimes i wonder why i took media for granted in 2008
somehow i wasn't satisfied with gta iv, yet in hindsight it's a genuinely great achievement and despite gta v basically checking every box on my gta wishlist i somehow prefer iv

what the heck
this actually looks like real life almost

xX_th3y_w1ll_kn0w_y0ur_n4m3_69_Xx

I also have the legit version on my 360 but 720p is dog shit so I'd rather play it on pc.

Maybe I'll bump it up a few notches on my priority list. Thanks for the recommendation.

GTA V when I first started playing felt like everything I wanted, and when I got to the movie guy missions with Michael I just slowly realized how much non fun I was having and how little I wanted to do any side content.

Okay, I'll bite. Is there a way to not fucking use games for Windows live and how easy is it to mod. I have all the GTA games on my PC, all kidding aside. I just really prefer playing on my consoles. When I'm on my computer it feels like work and it's hard to be in a comfy mood.

>zoomer nostalgic over mediocre 7th gen games

The old Yea Forums is dead

>”THEY WILL KNOW YOUR NAME”
>don’t even know who this faggot is
ok dude

You retard, you posted Rockstars second best GTA. Heres the real best GTA game.

Attached: bully.jpg (640x790, 235K)

LeBron's words motivate me.
I'm gonna play this after I do a few more missions. Thanks

V only gets shit on because it's the newest game in the series. I guarantee when 6 comes out there will be people nostalgic for V.

GTA is like pokemon or dragonball. Everyone is so nostalgic they can never look at those series objectively.

xliveless to remove gfwl, everything can be found here :
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV

Have fun user. Bully really captures how it feels to be a teen in highschool. Still, put your fucking discs back in their cases please.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>leCry
>leChoke

Attached: daggy25.png (500x500, 515K)

I legit enjoy 5 until it opens up more ironically. I just hate where the missions go and they all feel dumb and I can't do them how I want. I just watched Dragon Ball Z Kai and I thought it was great. Never watched it as a kid and knew zero about it.
Damn. Thanks
I swear to fucking god that is the literal first time in years I've done that AND THAT VERSION SUCKS
I've also played Bully before but stopped for some reason.

I was playing GTA when the first one came out and I can tell you IV is a garbage fire of a game.

SA>VC>V>3>IV>2>1

don't play the PC version though. Controls and minigames are asbolute dogshit and it needs a mod to even run. Controls can be rebound, of course, but it's kind of a hassle.

>2
lol, played the first one when it came out, IV is great but V is better.

>Install mods on GTA IV
>Every car is now a taxi

Attached: 1463457267528.jpg (957x621, 55K)

>dragonball
The series should have ended at the Frieza saga. Anything else is wrong.
If we're talking about games though, the gba rpg games, Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and Burst Limit are the best.

I dont see why people have issues with the PC release. Maybe at launch but I played it on steam in 2014 using a keyboard and mouse and got through fine. Maybe some lighting issues I noticed. The last month I played through the pc ver again and now im doing a ps2 play through and other than 1 small thing, the scholarship edition was superior. That 1 thing was the animating pushing yourself away from adults/prefects is smoother on the ps2. As for the 360 ver maybe it has some even worse issues I dont know. Wii one apparently however runs on the same engine as ps2 and has the new content.

I replayed III, VC, SA, IV, and V recently
my personal rankings would be
SA > VC > V > IV > III

Installing bully from the disc as we speak. What do I play while I wait

Attached: Snapchat-1896746333.jpg (1512x2688, 1.32M)