Nintendo fanboys will defend prices above $50 for this thing that looks like a free cellphone game your mother plays

>Nintendo fanboys will defend prices above $50 for this thing that looks like a free cellphone game your mother plays

Attached: linksawakening.jpg (1160x653, 604K)

still better than any game on pc or pssnore

which free cellphone game does it look like.
I want to check that out

Attached: 1540552794728.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

OSRS

not free but oceanhorn

Nice, lol.

>neogaf
This could use an update

>neogaf boogeyman
That's how you know that image is ancient.

so which one are you replying to?

I really don't get the exaggerated descriptions some of you keep using for this game.

It looks fine. The price is a legitimate worry, however. It's a 25-year-old Game Boy game. There's no way they will add enough to make it worth $60 either.

>pssnore

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

It's a literal 3DS game with some crappy blur thrown in. Daily reminder that people will pay $60 for a 3DS games that is basically just a fucking 1:1 soulless remake of a GB game

Are you actually braindead enough to believe that? Serious question.

Attached: 1552191534417.jpg (1162x1280, 235K)

There's literally no reason for me to play this when i can just emulate LA:DX instead.

>still better than any game on pc
nintendo has not made a single good game in the last 20 years

Attached: a91da206e89b5cb9d84128522cc646a6.jpg (473x265, 32K)

wot game

>no scalpel vasectomies
what do they cut you open with then

They just radiate you.

The most interesting thing to me about this is the lack of screen transitions. Gonna feel weird to me without them. And it'll make the map feel tiny.

I wonder if there will be any new areas or secrets.

that sounds worse than just snipping you

Only if it has a good deal of additional content

They don't, it's literally like and iud but for dudes

>RTS shit
*yawns*

This.

Even without the press select to hop to the other side of the screen glitch, the frame transitions always made this game feel comfy for me.

DXfags can fuck off

What else is new?

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-023933_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 396K)

Rent Free.

The original game cost $30 in 1993, which is $52 in 2019 dollars.

Is this game like Zelda 2? The one where link does to platformer 2d combat when finding an enemy?

What should it look like?

>inb4 some fag posts same promotional art like all the other fags before them.

Attached: 52C2B171-F526-4E22-92C2-4884C660D777.png (720x540, 309K)

no im a Nintendo fan boy and a Zelda fan boy and I will not be purchasing this money grab. Not only is the cost completely over priced for a 22 year old game, it also looks like complete shit. I dont want to buy the legend of zelda: funko pop that has a shader that looks like those unity fan remakes that people do and pretend that a shader with intense shadows and shiny highlights = better game.

I've seen nothing but scorn for this game.
Might want to work on your narrative there.

Ah, the time honored Snoy tradition of stealing from Nintendo and repurposing it.

even as a cocksucking Nintendo loyalist who doubled dipped on MK8 and Tropical Freeze, I was surprised at how much praise this game was getting. looks like fucking blurry garbage and is way too cutesy, Link's Awakening got done dirty here when it deserved so much better

Attached: 1b7612d13d84ddd99bff4b5e9c9d925e.png (175x182, 74K)

Attached: 1550166504730.png (556x556, 15K)

at least this is (probably) a good game

this is the same company that sells $75 cardboards

i dont care about the price
if i find it interesting enough to want to play it, i'll buy it
wasting money? probably, but i don't care
i can at least say i played it

GRRRR NO IT DOESN'T FUCK YOU ZELDA SHOULD LOOK LIKE DARK SOULS LINK'S AWAKENING IS AN EXTREMELY DARK GAME ABOUT LINK JUMPING ON GOOMBAS FROM MARIO MY GIRLFRIEND WILL LAUGH AT ME FOR PLAYING THIS KIDDIE GAME FUCK YOU FUCK NINTENDO IT LOOKS LIKE SHITTY SHIT LINK SHOULD BE A BIG STRONG OLD MAN NOT A LITTLE KID FUCK VIDEO GAMES!!!

People are just mad it isn't a remake that goes above and beyond and instead just takes the exact aesthetic of the original game and gives it a third dimension and camera tricks to make everything seem small..

If it's more than 35 and has nothing new from the original I'll complain about it
But if it's 35 or under its totally fine and I might buy it

Minish Cap. Alternatively, anything that doesn't look worse than the original like this does. At the very least, lose the tiled aesthetic when that was just a gameboy limitation that looks awful with modern graphics.

Attached: minish1[1].png (720x480, 283K)

you can play it for free, or at the very least like five bucks
it's nothing special, just has the distinction of having a different story

Why not Link Between Worlds?

>hurrrr you fags keep whining about the game, what should it look like
>when FOUR FUCKING 3D TOP-DOWN ZELDAS AREADY EXIST
I know most Zeldafags have only played OoT, TP and SS, but seriously, we have more fucking secondaries than Metroid and Fire Emblem.

Attached: PS4Wojak1.png (960x720, 49K)

i wasn't talking about zelda specifically, but if the game were to add extra junk to it like how lbw did to lttp then it'd more than likely apply
but i was talking more about nintendo games in general although labo illustrates the point best

They punch a hole in your scrotum with a needle, then insert the tips of a Gelpi retractor into the hole and rip it open and do the vasectomy. No stitches are needed, once the retractor is removed the hole will close on it's own leaving no scar.
Pic related.

Attached: 18-80209__74229.1319813406.1280.1280.jpg (1280x783, 57K)

There's a 100% chance it'll be over $35. The question is if they will go full jew and charge $60 like Dong Freeze or NSMBU.

I forgot how good this game looks. RIP good sprite graphics

>What should it look like.
>These four other games that look like fucking garbage.
What is it with Nintendo and top-down 3D Zelda games.

I thought vasectomies was all about removing your balls?

THAT FUCKING BLUR ACROSS HALF THE SCREEN

WHY WHY WHY

Salty PCfags Basedny kiddos mad that this game will stay actually stay at a stable 60 dollars for many months to years without dropping in price. Meanwhile's their garbage is discounted in the first week.

Attached: NintendoWinsAgain.jpg (244x244, 12K)

You are retarded.

>not a single game in the last 20 years

the pc police actually believe this

It should have 10 hours of "gameplay" movie and have guns and naughty words obviously

Attached: rdr2-officialart-3840x2160.jpg (1600x900, 283K)

Anybody who loves gaming believes this
Nintendo is the only thing in the industry with any soul left

1:1 remakes in general are fucking stupid.
Why should I play this instead of the Gameboy version? For ill-fitting plastic blurry graphics? For somehow worse music? Oh wait maybe the marginal convenience of having more buttons so you don't have to switch between items as much? That's sure worth $60. So glad they made this instead of an actually new game.

Makes A Link Between Worlds look like the most creative unique game ever made.

Did they say it was gonna be $50?

No they just make you sterile you dumbo. For people who don't want any more children.

No, they just tie off the tube between the balls and the dick so the sperm are stuck in the balls.

It messes with the implied camera too.

When the screen is stationary and cuts to different screens every time you hit the edge, it provides a sense of distance between the player's point of view and the game, like the implied camera is a great distance away.

Remove that and you have this sort of nebulous feeling where you're not quite close enough to be the character, but not far way enough to distance yourself from them. This more than anything gives remakes a toy-like-feel that always gets complained about in remakes.
Hopefully, they're doing something to counter that problem, since it's one that's existed for a while.

I think it looks great but why the weird horrible vignette blur? Why are console game devs obsessed with doing horrible visual shit that im sure can't be turned off?

like how bloodborne is basically 99.9% ruined by having CA

That's castration you castrato.