She's such fucking disgusting degenerate and you still wanna put dick in her, explain yourself

She's such fucking disgusting degenerate and you still wanna put dick in her, explain yourself.

Attached: nico.jpg (467x233, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TJAhfXdgbYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She cute

She seems like a fun girl to have sex with, and to hang out with before and after. That means a lot, not that any of you would know or think that far into things.

Attached: 1471595481555.jpg (427x431, 56K)

I'm lonely.

fpbp

She's a 3D model.

She's literally not. She's hideous.
>it's okay when japan does it!

She's a proper Jewish THOT.

>hideous

she's cute when she makes eyes at the camera during the customize screen

I want to put my dick in a lot of things

Attached: 1552133568467.jpg (2560x1440, 392K)

HIdeous!

Attached: 1547607891318.png (1206x588, 750K)

I could care less about this game I just want to see more of Nico.

Attached: 1552019233884.jpg (2560x1440, 548K)

Would marry her Tbh

16 days nofapper here
I'd honestly fuck ANYTHING at this point so I believe the Yea Forumsirgins here feel the same way.

Btw regarding nofap it's not a meme, my life is changing. Every single female is attractive and the deep lust for sex/masturbation makes me more confident and alpha. I usually avoir starring at women in general because I felt that impolite, but now I honestly don't give a fuck. I went to the restaurant with my family and the opposing table in front of me had a 7/10 laye 20s woman who was with her husband facing her and child by her side. I looked at her for a good part of the meal and she looked at me as well. Not sure if it's because she felt my aura of pure, raw testosterone or because I have been lifting/dieting like crazy these past few days since I wanna look my best. Having sex asap had become the most important thing in my life right now

I'm actually seriously considering $200 usd an hour picrelated

With that being said, the redneck girl is alright imo. Thrashy but seems laid back

Attached: S 005 (1).jpg (734x557, 110K)

Should've been black with a giant fro desu

Attached: 1552068894392.webm (640x640, 1.74M)

>this and her bending over every new weapon
fucking itsuno knows what hes doing

>up ur butt xd
This fucken scene.

>when the only girl who shows any interest in you is slighty chubby version of Nico

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhh.jpg (437x431, 21K)

Attached: Dfq18uOUwAA2tCx.jpg (1200x723, 80K)

probably the worst post I've ever had the misfortune to read in quite some time
neck yourself you blogging mass of refuse

>cringe

Lady is easy on the eyes as well.

That night after that women left the restaurant with her family:
>"Omg, babe, did you see that creepy asshole staring at me all night? I didn't finish eating because he made me lose my appetite"

She has a personality, something most girls severely lack

Her personality won me over

>weird face and tattoos
That'll be a pass from me, chief.

Attached: 400x400.jpg (6000x6000, 2.62M)

>YEEA HAWWW JUS' LEH 'IM KELL THA DEMUNS, A'HUCK!
Yeah. Great.

Looks like my ex but less metalchick and more trailer trash

Western Dev, please fucking go.

I really want to run my fingers through her hair.

Cute face and body. Horrible hair. Both times. Shit bitch just shave it all off and you'd look better.

Black people hair (fro, dreads, wave, short And curly, etc) is all horrible. It only works for a very small percentage, like less than 1%, of the people who wear it.

>smokes cigarettes and has tatoos
>UGH SHE'S SO FUKKEN DEGENERATE Y YOU WANNA PUT DICK IN HER OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD
Why are you such a fucking nigger all the time, OP?

A million times better than the neon haired "Ummm, racist and sexist much?" crowd that I normally have to deal with.

it's simple, my peepee becomes the big peepee

This user is right. Nobody really responds to replies like this though because all you fags just wanna argue about shit.

shes pretty

>Cash first!
the devs think she's a literal prostitute

i'm horny and lonely

Good job user, we're happy for you.

I can't argue with that, honestly. It is better, but it's still not great. Highly annoying even.

I wouldn't fuck her, but I'd totally hang out with her and get in bar fights together.

I can't help it, she has a great tummy too

nico is great and you are just a pleb if you don't like her desu

That's just her Jewish blood speaking.

t. weak-minded masturbation addict
You should try it, what do you have to lose? I can honestly tell you it's changing my life

Attached: 1543127491217.png (400x400, 253K)

Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

>have these women at work
>literally nothing interesting outside buying things on there day off/checking there appearance repeatedly
how these people function ill never know

you should stop being such a creep around married women before you end up having your teeth for lunch, but you're on the right path. i believe in you, user - you CAN get laid

How is she a degenerate in any way?

Shes perfect

>Nicoletta Goldstein
>Goldstein
lmaoing at ur life

Attached: merchant.jpg (625x804, 149K)

>degenerate

What? She turns down Nero when she thinks he is flirting with her. She's fine.

>Having sex asap had become the most important thing in my life right now
but this is why i jerk off every day.. to avoid this and the inevitable fucking my life up because of it
???

Nobody responds because nobody wants to give (You)s to an antagonistic faggot who tries acting superior on an anime image board.

If this wasn't dmc you damn well just know Yea Forums would be spamming "el goblino" memes

Sorry roastie, but imagine how ugly you are for people to prefer nico

not to mention the social media obsession
not even incel'ing but fuck me a lot of women are shallow as shit

how dare u insult my best friend you fuck

Post more please!

>guns pointing to her vagoo

damn

>The look she gives when you buy a breaker

ugly mom of three diabetes and pcos

nobody fucking asked, you shit for brains, and even less people care
go brag about >not< doing something somewhere else you trog

she cute but the tats are absolutely disgusting

yeah sure dude she was totally mirrin' you. fucking lol. i'm posting this to misc

It seems like you already made up your mind about her and never gave her a chance. I'm sorry you're shallow user. Patricians realize that Nico, while certainly not wife material, would be a fun person to hang out with and would keep them as company.

>it's okay when japan does it!
just how many times have you posted this today?

jewish women are unbelievably sexy

If that's who you work with, I assume you were a diversity hire given your post you dumb ESL

>raw testosterone
LOL. Nofap really does make people crazy and deluded

That's because she's a lesbian.

She has that kinda slight chub to her body. like shes not chubby, but she looks like the kind of person who is naturally skinny but eats nothing but fast food.

Hair bands make my peepee tingle

Not sure Yea Forums should talk about social media obsession with all the fucking Twitter threads

>It seems like you already made up your mind about her and never gave her a chance.
Nice projection and assumption, fuckhead. I played the game through already. As the other user said, she's better than any type of SJW-trope, but not by much. Her fucking YEA HAWing and ultra-Texan accent was annoying as fuck; like most Americans. Loud and obnoxious.

>no Kyrie
It still hurts.

Attached: TrapHole.gif (366x303, 1013K)

2nd hair is okay, but imagine trying to get her on your motorbike!

I don't know about dicking her, but she seems like someone who would make a good smoking companion if I were working a 12 hour shift at McDicks or something.

you stared at a married woman in a restaurant, and you're so deluded by your nofap haze that you thought she was into you? you need an emergency fap right now

first hair's too flat, second is better

Why is there a 98 foot pit built into a coffee shop.

Yeah, but when he walks away after flirting, she has to regain her composure, it's pretty cute

Attached: .....png (1649x875, 1.58M)

i wonder if they'd have ruined kyrie
nico's fine, lady's ok except for the nose but they really fucked trish up

I'm a degenerate as well.

Pretty sure she looked at you because you were being creepy as fuck

OP here, you're missing the point here. I NEVER stare at women. Alphas do that, which I'm not. Last night I stared at a woman I thought was attractive. When she looked back at me I maintained eye contact, which I never do. Whether she thought I was a creep or not is irrelevant. Alphas don't give a fuck, everyone will agree to this

More of the $200 girl

Attached: S011 (1).jpg (1080x1186, 234K)

this
she's a degenerate like me without being a slut so she'd be wife material if she were real

No you wouldn't.

I think she was regaining composure from almost turning her friend and customer into road splatter

Autists and retards also don't give a fuck if they stare at people, are they alphas for doing so?

Webm?

I don't, she looks like a disease-ridden truckstop hooker, and her presence literally made me not buy the game

thats a big step, but also a dangerous one. the guy would've been justified in kicking your ass on the spot for making eyes at his woman. be brave, not stupid, in the future.

I like putting my dick in people.

Seriously thought, is that just a really bad picture of the Green New Deal lady or what?

Attached: noideawhothisis.png (401x230, 107K)

You've been here way too long...

>Alphas do that
No, faceblind autists do that

Why her smile looks like it's made with faceapp?

This disgusting piece of shit is almost as bad as the apex nigger

Attached: 1552263917357s.jpg (250x170, 5K)

>acting like that's a bad thing

Quiet roastie.

He is like someone that still believes in wrestling. It's cute.

Beggers can't be choosers, mate.

>check the archive thinking this is some stale pasta pulled from /r9k/, /fit/, or some other incel-ridden shithole
>it actually isn't
thanks for the self-confidence boost user, you made my shit day that much better

Attached: 1550637946605.jpg (335x382, 57K)

She's really not that bad
Just be grateful she didn't adopt her father's stutter

Dunno why I said "OP here" kek...
And no, autists and retards obviously aren't alphas for staring at people.

Attached: S 006 (1).jpg (1080x1045, 164K)

>tfw name is Nico but I'm a guy
huh

Having a girl is better than no girl. Not respecting her just makes it easier to tell her to go the fuck away when she's annoying.

Watch me, fag.

Attached: 1550276790566.jpg (800x600, 198K)

This

She stutters when she meets Dante for the first time.

Degeneracy doesn't mean shit to me. I'm not exactly shitting out apple pies or producing nuclear families myself.
Why would I pretend to be a champion of values just because some guy on the internet mocked me?

Attached: 1537576267255.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Short for Nicoletta

Okay but seriously now, who the fuck is this?

close enough, prepare for my peen

wanna go bowling?

Attached: 8l6pe02vl6r11.png (389x572, 264K)

I watched on some YouTube compilation of her best moments. After she accuses Nero of flirting with her, she seemingly feigns disgust and after he leaves, she literally breathlessly chants omg. But, like other user said, she may have been reacting to almost killing him, that's not how I interpreted though

You'd have to be stupid and deluded to start in the first place.

HOW LONG UNTIL NUDE MODS

Remove the glasses and give her a normal haircut and she becomes a 10/10

No problem buddy
I'll also add that I think I legit suffer from low test. Last time I had sex was a year ago and for the past few years I sortof didnt care about that and just jerked off every no and then. I think I'll get blood works to find out and perhaps get on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy)

Last pic of her btw

Attached: S 003.jpg (1080x698, 324K)

Literally made for Lady's muff

Congrats on acting like a flake in public and feeling good about it.

Trish is pretty fucking old at that point, most women would sold their souls to devil to have her figure at that age.

>But, like other user said, she may have been reacting to almost killing him, that's not how I interpreted though
yeah that shit is vague
i interpreted as she winding down after the reckless driving
any other scenes where she displays some sort of interest in nero?

So let me get this straight. You're abstaining from fapping so that you can act like a horny idiot 24/7?
>Not sure if it's because she felt my aura of pure, raw testosterone
She was staring at you because some rapist looking guy was undressing her with his eyes from across the room

Liberal faggot, the only good thing about you sub humans is that the people with your behavior will cease to exist since not reproducing is being pushed hard on your kind, natural selection will take care of degeneracy

we went 3 times already today Roman

Devote your life to whatever cause you believe in dude. I'm just a guy that plays videogames, works for a moderate wage, and jacks off to anime ass.
Seems pretty roundabout to fight "degeneracy" by yelling down offenders instead of building up your own life style though.

You'd be pretty psycho to risk going to jail for assault because someone LOOKED at your girl with their eyes from across a room lol.

>stuttering girl
now that's hot

Until she's trying to tell you something important, and then you're doing everything in your power to not scream at them to 'spit it out'

Grass is greener

>So let me get this straight. You're abstaining from fapping so that you can act like a horny idiot 24/7?

Yes, absolutely. I've spent a good portion ot my life being sad and depressed about not getting laid or getting laid with subpar fatties.
Well I've had enough of it, this ends now
If I become a horny idiot so be it

Not to my knowledge, but girls are a fucking mystery. I interpreted the whole scene as flirtatious by both parties

She screams as she flies over the ridge, she asks Nero if he's flirting to distract from the fact that she almost rammed him off a cliff and killed both of them. The "Oh My God" was a release of stress when Nero wasn't around to see how freaked out she was. It wasn't vague at all unless you're literally autistic and can't interpret emotions.

I literally don't

Attached: Just stop.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

/thread

she takes care of nero

Or drunk. So if he takes his thirsty ass to a bar and tries that, he could get fucked in all the wrong way.

Attached: 20190310175703_1.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Why would you not want a girl who is a degenerate?

Unless you're an old man with kids there's no reason you shouldn't want a woman who you can actually have fun with

>being sad and depressed about not getting laid or getting laid with subpar fatties
never gonna make it

>One of Itsuno's inspirations in creating Nico was also his weird fetish for being scolded by "bad girls". He stated that it would be "cool" to hang out with a girl who is sassy like Nico, who smokes all the time, points out your flaws, and gives you crap when you need it. As such, Nico was never thought out to be a playable character, but instead, someone who tells the player to "man up" and do better.

>westcucks will defend this ugly goblino

This, her personality is clearly not a degenerate one

imaging her smell

Salty cigarettes and oily coins.

Because you need to become the old man with kids.

Tell me more about the how women you've fucked, I'm all hears

She's cute.

I want to bang her violently each night while turning her into full nazi during the day.

stop projecting

Attached: 1529509522198.png (441x495, 13K)

>jewish
>refrigerator body

Her accent sounds so fake

it undulates too deeply at times

What a patrician.

Attached: BadGirl.jpg (600x804, 305K)

Why does she look like a racist Japanese stereotype from WW2?

I really like her facial expressions, Nico's great.

Attached: 20190310211421_1.jpg (2560x1440, 573K)

what's with you people and the jews

THIS. I though she was cute on the trailers, but she melts my heart in the game

Just a daily reminder passing through

Attached: 1547953920248.jpg (1612x864, 251K)

you're owing yourself my dude

/pol/ can't keep to themselves.

She got the wrong kind of bad girl look tho

Says who?

damn she needs to take a shower. that crusty hair makes me way to barf

find me people who are unironically saying the right of this pic

Everyone who isn't a DMCuck worked out she's a dog when DmC2 got revealed.

Natural order.

I need pussy so fucking bad

Attached: 1534270743536.jpg (970x545, 64K)

this need to be posted in every single weeb cuck thread from now on

And so naturally, the truth lies somewhere in between.

Superior Nico coming through

Attached: 1551728559929.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Attached: Captured.jpg (962x399, 63K)

>Black people hair (fro, dreads, wave, short And curly, etc) is all horrible
extremely terrible opinion
this is one of the worst posts of all time

Actual truth

>need to pay over $150 for the full game

lmao

I don't see them saying anything from that image.

such low effort, not gonna trigger anyone with that

this fuckin site m8. Shit like this makes me question humanity

Attached: 1530198368554.jpg (787x1024, 67K)

I was more referring to the usual "mah waifu anime meme desu"

That post seems like they wouldn't change tactics if this were a western game, like it seems it's their genuine (trash) opinion and not a jpn game bias

>defending the desire to fuck this disgusting mutt garbage
it's the same whit with other words, you don't see it with pic related, but let's just wait for a gook to model an apex nigger into some game and the weebs will instantly be thirsty for her

Attached: apex-legends-lifeline-1212x682.jpg (1212x682, 82K)

Attached: 1549621565553.png (1920x800, 751K)

>They aren't actually saying the things in that image b-but they are thinking it and it basically means the same thing because they secretly mean it that way
Loving every lol. Also, learn to write coherently you ESL motherfucker.

>you don't have the full game unless you have all cosmetic DLCs in fighters

You need to kill yourself

Attached: 1551728006465.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

I haven't had sex with a non-hooker since August. Being fat and poor is hard.

autism

same 2bh

You still have to spend $93 to get one of her costumes. You can't just buy it, or even get a pack. You need to buy the season pass.

Projection. People who can't fix their own lives so they blame their problems on nebulous groups to feel better.

No, you don't you stupid fucking idiot. All content is gonna be sold separately in time.

imagine her edging you for 10 hours and then you blow the fattest fucking nut into her hair and watch it disappear into the labyrinthian womb of an afro haha

that sounds so wrong

there has never been a more common post of a single word on Yea Forums

>10 hours

Not worth it.

Her hair looks greasy, she's covered in tryhard pictures, her personality is about as complex as a rock, no rack, her only redeeming feature is her glasses. Also, she looks completely obtainable by every loser in the trailer park. Not playing with that controller bro.

>smokes
no way fag. unless you like having ash tray taste in your mouth, its not worth it. Lady is best anyway

I'd fuck her but I wouldn't tell my friends about it

>That design
Literally we want the western audience. Fortunately Lady is cute so still bought the game.

Ah. The Fuck of Secrecy.

She is meant for lesbians to gawk at dummy

>Live in a stinky, smoky van with her; fucking all night and then selling her prosthetics during the day while you look for broken pieces of demons just lying around
>Also occasionally naked women will crash on the couch

Seems pretty nice desu.

Attached: baby hippo.gif (500x269, 242K)

Thumbnail looked like ganondorf pondering in a lake

Now I want to smoke again after quitting for a few years. Fuck.

Attached: nicocigarette.jpg (325x290, 11K)

>Remove the glasses
Imagine having taste this shit

wow she's really ugly

I just love hate fucking trash

10/10

Attached: 601150_20190309151800_1.png (1624x1954, 2.37M)

>nico will never look at you like this

Why live

youtu.be/TJAhfXdgbYw

Attached: 1551518465588.jpg (615x621, 71K)

>Ohh mah gahwd

What did she mean by this?

She wanted his dick

Imagine the smell.

10/10

Its clearly about her driving stunt, the flirt line was a deflection because she didnt want nero to think her driving is a fluke and she didnt almost just roadkill him

Attached: re (13).png (191x234, 7K)

No nibba you just gay lmao.

>check the archives
>it's not pasta

Attached: SH_glubglub_man.png (458x545, 396K)

Her voiceover is the worst in any game.

Lol look at this fag. Fuck your natural order you boomer FUCK. Your kind ruined everything. We don’t have to do SHIT if we don’t want to. FUCK your ~natural order~ and FUCK YOU.

Nico looks like she reeks of wart pus

Imagine her playfully biting your balls with those teeth haha

She gives the impression that if she wore a skirt and squatted, she'd stick to the floor. That kind of nasty vibe. It'd sound like velcro when she stood back up.

I'm 25. Enjoy your nihilism, don't get your brains on mom's linens.

All that teenage angst. How embarrassing.

At first I didn't like her but then really warmed up to her.

Kicked out of hundreds of countries okay lmao