Why is Yea Forums shitting on this game?

Why is Yea Forums shitting on this game?

Attached: sekiro.jpg (460x215, 33K)

You have the people triggered that it doesn't have PvP or stats. Then you have the nintincels who are REEEEing about it, but will flood the board with Sekiro threads when they finally get a port 7 years later. Then you have the TORtanic crowd that wants any and every game to fail. Then you have people like me who are just burned out on Soulsborne after 6 nearly identical games.

You have the people triggered that it doesn't have PvP or stats. Then you have the nintincels who are REEEEing about it, but will flood the board with Sekiro threads when they finally get a port 7 years later. Then you have the TORtanic crowd that wants any and every game to fail. Then you have people like me who are just burned out on Soulsborne after 6 nearly identical games.

Combat looks like complete ass.

Because they hopped on the shart souls bandwagon in like 2015 and think it makes them look hardcore if they say every game should be dark souls.

>no PvP so Yea Forums can’t actively try to ruin other people’s experiences
>no stats so Yea Forums can’t be autistic and minmax
>no character creation so Yea Forums can’t pretend to be a cute girl with a dick

Estrogen pills

nooo stop increasing the price of my manchild toys

It's not a Sony or Nintendo exclusive.

This.

It wasn't made with autists in mind sadly.

Just soulsbabbys proving they're the most infantile fanbase in gaming.

Souls hating retards are afraid of upcoming GOTY. No, really what other game can be more fitting? From soft are literally #1 game dev on this planet right now

What faggot wants to be a girl in a mediocre game like dark souls? They fuck ugly.

>Activision

Early play testing has noted increase levels of estrogen in testers after just 15 minutes of exposure to this game.

Attached: goyim.jpg (491x963, 53K)

PvP enthusiasts are in pain because it doesn't multiplaer

I see more threads about people asking about why v hates this game than v hates this game threads.

>soulless dark souls
I wonder why

imagine playing souls for pvp

Attached: 1546538568837.gif (374x400, 100K)

Newfags who think they missed out on not being here for SWTOR and want their own

Idiot fanboys wanted Dark Souls with a different coat of paint but instead got something totally original. Woe is them!

Why have we had like 5 of these threads already today?
Why is the ResetEra Sony defenseforce so hyper today?

Recent sale.

It's not on Switch?

they wanted a better bloodborne
not a souls clone, or a tenchu game

Soulsbabies being mad that they can't spam R1 with a straight sword and run away, and snoybabs being mad it's not caged to absolute shit hardware.

People shitted on BB before it came out.

Meaning, no one knows shit until it comes outs.

Because the game is objectively disappointing when compared with previous fresh new IOs from FROMsoft. This game does not deliver on any level comparable to Des DS or BB.

I KNOW ITS NOT A SOULS GAME YOU SHITS ITS CERTAINLY SOULSESQUE. Point still stands its a FROMsoft game and it's a huge disappointment.

Trolls. That's it. Just sad, lonely people trolling shit they haven't played for something to do. Sad really.

>wants to say it doesn't deliver when we haven't even seen half of the game
Man, that is just fucking sad.

too much estrogen in the water

Easy (You)s

Soulsborne is my favorite series, but the fanbase is concentrated cancer and autism.

the game is coming out next to dmcv which features a much larger moveset for its playable characters than sekiro does, so the game's combat system looks less impressive relative to dmcv, and it causes people to wonder what the point of this particular game is over dmcv.

Yea Forums will shit on literally everything with the express purpose of shitting on it. if there's nothing to whine about, Yea Forums will make something up.
i'm not sure if this is the case with sekiro since i haven't been following the game but i've noticed it with pretty much all other major titles recently.

lol

I love DMC5, and I'm still highly expectant for Sekiro. Both of them are extremely different games, so it's dumb to compare them.

DMC is always more about the flamboyance, the over-the-top action and fun, while Sekiro looks to be combat that you have to approach with more care. You can't just rush in guns blazing because you're going to get something similar to pic related. Both types of combat are gratifying in their own way, or at least that's the way I see it.

Attached: 1552071591235.png (419x456, 407K)

I do. The only reason I played through every Souls game a million times each was to make a new character with new builds with the ultimate goal of trying them in PvP once they where complete. It massively adds to its replay value and is fun in every game except 3. If it wasn't for the online factor I would have only played through them maybe 3 times or 4 max then drop them forever.

That being said, I don't care if Sekiro has online or not. I'm still getting it.

Feudal Japan fucking SUCKS.

DMC doesn't come close to Souls when it comes to levels and enviorments. It's a all about combat and it's mechanics unlike souls.

I generally coop when I can.

hey, i'm in the same boat as you. i typed because i legitimately think this is a big reason as to why Yea Forums is shitting on sekiro. sekiro is leaving something to be desired for most people in one way or another, and part of that has to do with the competition around it. i was just trying to answer OP's question.
now, the people mad that the game is not a new souls game, or that the game seems too much like a souls game, those people i can't empathize with. i didn't want another souls game, so i'm happy sekiro takes a different approach to combat. people who think the game looks too similar to dark souls need to pay attention to the previews where many long time souls players said the game felt very fresh, in other words a whole new system to learn and master. hopefully one that is more complex to master than souls, perhaps closer to dmc in the amount of time it will take to master the combat.

People said it was the new Tenchu and it's not.

People said it was the new Tenchu and it is.

Not fantasy feudal Japan

Soulsfags are foaming at the mouth because they can't fathom From Soft making anything that isn't like souls.

Eh, it's basically just BB + Tenchu for all intents, just parry being more important than dodging.

They'll adapt.

I think this is unironically it

Attached: it is ma'am.gif (302x302, 3.8M)

>Because the game is objectively disappointing when compared with previous fresh new IOs from FROMsoft. This game does not deliver on any level comparable to Des DS or BB.
>I KNOW ITS NOT A SOULS GAME YOU SHITS ITS CERTAINLY SOULSESQUE. Point still stands its a FROMsoft game and it's a huge disappointment.
This is a statement about an unreleased game

Attached: brienne of tard.jpg (500x500, 26K)

what an embarrassing post

mad cuz bad