Should you skip it?

Should you skip it?

Attached: DMC2FrontCover.jpg (265x375, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcvw1E0Mcac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know, you tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=lcvw1E0Mcac

if you buy the trilogy you should at least try it, if anything playing it will make 3 much more satisfying than it already is in comparison

I am looking at what to buy to get into the series, 3 standalone is way cheaper than the trilogy on key resellers so hmm

It's not worth buying standalone, it's a genuinely bad game and the only reason to play it is to see for yourself how and why it sucks. The story is basically completely unrelated to the rest of the games anyway.

Capcom did so it's officially the DMC game that you CAN skip.

I'm honestly surprised the series didn't die with this game

Played the both stories. I like them. Feels bad, that is was so rushed. Otherwise DMC5 Dante gives me some DMC2 Dante memories in terms of acrobatics. Let's hope the make wall-running, and that stuff relevant again.

It’s really short and ridiculously easy, it’s a nice cooldown between the better games.

no

even played through the chick's campaign.

dont you want to miss the opportunity to walks like a badass who doesnt give a shit when a hell is breaking lose around you?

I couldn't go that far, I was too thirsty to try 3

i played 1 for like 30 hours before even getting to 2 desu.

i still enjoyed 2 but not in the way i enjoy 1, 3 and 4. it was kinda fun in the sense that the aesthetics were kinda nice and i found it pretty hilarious how you can cheese everything with guns

No.
It's bad, but it's worth experiencing nonetheless. The final boss is pretty good and the soundtrack kicks ass. Also it has some parkour and wall maneuvering elements that the other games don't have.

r*ddit spacing

I told a coworker looking to get into the series that he could. I guess he could just play it though, I forgot it's so easy you can literally kill every boss with guns.

It's worth one playthrough for the perspective of how it's the worst DMC. Even DmC could be somewhat fun at times.

I like DMC 2 unironically, it desperately needs a remake though.

Yes. Played it for the first time in December. It's literally one of the worst games I have ever played.

>one
Only if it's with Lucia

Yes but if you're deep in the series and looking for a laugh its fun to look at
It really is the low point of the series
People shat on DmC originally because of the Ninja Theory guy being an ass and the game just not being as good but the definitive edition of that game is passable and an ok action experience, maybe not worthy of the DMC name but its serviceable, 2 is just plain bad though

No, play it. I enjoyed it for what it was, but DMC1 was WAY better. Some of the enemy designs were neat.

Traded my friend this hunk of shit for CvS2.
Didn't feel bad at all.