Time to vote:

Time to vote:

Which is the best KH for (you) and why?

strawpoll.me/17585501

Attached: e904cc8ddafbdc4281fc1b6fc5da0d6c.jpg.239f53f22651173ec091914ac99390a6.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Attached: fa__aqua_by_jullika_dd1l7v5-fullview.jpg (900x1087, 110K)

Attached: fa__casual_aqua__4__by_jullika_dd1l8jq-fullview.jpg (800x1067, 91K)

The first one, because it has a certain charm to it that none of the other games did, Sora acted like an actual kid with varying emotions rather than some shonen hero, the levels weren't barren planes designed to be battle grounds, the story wasn't completely retarded yet, and the Disney worlds just had unique spins on the stories we knew instead of being abridged versions of the movies.

>has to put the star to know it's aqua

2 is objectively the best but I tell people it's BBS because it makes them mad because I do really like bbs

1 and BBS have actual awesome gameplay. 2 kinda has gameplay but it when the series started going towards being eyecandy.

3 is full eyecandy.

2FM=>3=1FM>CoM>0.2>Re:Coded>DDD>Re:CoM>>BBS>>>Days

Objectively speaking

Attached: 1528088836726.png (1088x720, 1.4M)

Change DDD with BBS and you have my list.

>2 is objectively the best

In terms of combat and bosses, sure. When you judge the whole package, it's pretty lacking I think. The optional bosses are fun to fight but playing through the game to get to them is dreadfully boring.

DDD isn't a strong game by any means by it's an objective step up over BBS.

Explain.

>BBS and DDD both have the problem of one command which is absolutely leaps and bounds stronger than the others. But in the case of BBS everything but the overpowered command feels like hot ass to use, whereas in DDD the underpowered commands don't feel shitty to use, they're just undertuned
>The drop system is a superior multi-character system because it doesn't completely reset the difficulty curve of the game multiple times, which kneecapped BBS' pacing.
>Every single world in BBS takes the boring hallway problem from 2 and amplifies it, and it's made even worse by the fact that the content for each world is divided between the 3 characters. They're easily the worst worlds in the entire series
>By the end of the game Sora and Riku feel far more unique than the Wayfinder Trio do from each other
>The mechanics that DDD introduced are less intrusive and overall complement the game better than BBS.
>BBS makes you constantly cycle out commands in order to gain abilities from them, meaning you are often stuck with commands that you don't want because it has something useful on it and can never design your moveset as you'd like it. Whereas in DDD you acquire different abilities by cycling out party members which is far less intrusive.
>Flowmotion>>>>Press R to nuke the screen
>Monster raising is an accepted RPG mechanic and gives you access to what are functionally summons for Sora and Drive forms for Riku
>Meanwhile BBS has single player mario party, randomized moveset changes, and lame pseudosummons with the links
>DDD has a much better finale
>Launch version of BBS had major framerate issues in places and DDD did not

>Game forces you to switch characters

>game forces you to play butchered versions of itself 3 times in a row

Both game force you to switch characters, one doesn't kill the pacing in order to do it.

Oh well sounds like you really hated BBS.

KH thread?

>lacking in talking points

BBS
more interesting Disney worlds for the most part,
I also liked the story, and the skill fusion system.

Alright objectively is probably the wrong word. 2 is just most likely to be polled as the best is more apt and its for good reason just for the cool story moments at the start and end, aside from the combat.

BBS is a close second, probably tied with KH3 at this point, because of how much I liked the pacing of each campaign and how well executed I think the story conclusions for each campaign are in that game. It has some of my favorite cut scenes in the series