Why am I forgotten?

Attached: b08dc22b5c9970b0ca8976e3e28bfaabab1210a2.png (1000x400, 833K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFYX_uByqyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't want to pirate you and i also don't want to create an epic games account just for you
try again next year when i can buy you from a steam sale

forced open world and sell out cash in garbage.

ruined a great series

Attached: i68pkno9dlj21.jpg (960x938, 69K)

Being an Epic exclusive really put people off.

its a mediocre far cry clone but with none of the appealing visual aesthetics

15h single player campaign, you finish it and move on but that's exactly the expected for this type of game

I loved the game and SP FPS is my preferred genera, but no reason to keep talking about it unless you're talking about Anna waifu

Attached: ANNA.jpg (5160x2160, 1.4M)

I finished it and enjoyed it, what's more to say exactly?

Attached: download (4).jpg (1920x1080, 523K)

Olga though... hnng

As a fan of STALKER I enjoyed the "pseudo open world", it's still a very linear game

Attached: MetroExodus20190211215508.jpg (2560x1440, 739K)

It's not similar to far cry you sperging retard

Oh yeah that happened. It was the Darksiders 3 of Metro games

he obv hasn't even played the game, shit stirrers now a days don't even try

If this is in the game, then I'm buying asap.

it is, only for a small bit though and she puts on her sweater
Anna was dogshit in LL (just like LL itself), but here they made her so likeable and sweet

Attached: 9766427774809014272_screenshots_20190221155527_1.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

Got about 2 hours in, read about the endings, realized I didn't want to play another Metro game where I'm not allowed to shoot the people shooting at me, especially while Anna is screaming in my radio to hurry the fuck up. FC: New Dawn took up more of my time, even for its problems, and now DMC5 is out and my go to for the next few weeks.

Because you're too weird for cod babies and too casual for stalker vets, you're just a bastard child that no one wanted, a compromise to everyone that ends up enticing no one

>trash launcher
>trash publisher
Wew i wonder.

it is but you're sitting next to her in this scene, she puts the shirt back on when the cutscene ends and can stand up from the bench, whoever took the screenshot used the ingame screenshot tool/cheatengine get out of the bench

that small bit is good enough for me. thank you for the info.

Yeah, really want to lick her asshole until I get cramps in my tongue

Attached: metro-exodus-anna.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 126K)

>try to force the cable market on people
>they don't buy into it
Shocker. I hope Epic pulls a THQ and offs themselves.

single digit iq

But this is the only Metro game you're not allowed to shoot the people shooting at you to get the good ending.

You did play the games, right user? You're not just shitposting to fill the void?

Epic Fail, bro

I enjoyed the characters and the campy feel of the train trip etc, retards that say this game is worse than the atrocious shit that was LL are just delusional

Attached: 9766427774809014272_screenshots_20190222185942_1.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

>being this retarded

lies, you're not allowed to shoot innocents and people that have already surrendered, I shot every single one in the game outside of this categories and got the good ending

I got the bad ending in LL because I ended up shooting some of the guys in that ambush fight with the traitor guy. I dunno, maybe my memory's more gone than I thought, but in any case I really don't want to have to start over and replay the first few hours of the game just for that.

The game genuinely sucks and isn't as interesting as the previous two games. The open world hinders the game by merely existing and nothing else motivates the player to keep going. The fishing boat bullshit in the third chapter is where I dropped the game because it simply wasn't fun to use. From what I'm hearing from a friend who actually managed to finish this piece of shit, there's a truck later that's even less fun to use.

There are countless more interesting games to play than Metro Exodus, which is a game that does nothing new or interesting. Choosing to add an explorable outside area of the world only served to worsen the game. I honestly wish I never took the time to pirate it. It was THAT shit.

Attached: 1535516953544.png (960x540, 759K)

the steam and pirated versions of the game run like dogshit and most people arent willing to bend over and install chinese botnet onto their computer for literally one game

Attached: 1551126902450.png (637x599, 433K)

The boat was a bit tedious but the whole Volga area felt very stalker ish specially the train depot parts, I loved it, LL was dogshit for me, continued a plot that should not have been continued (muh baby darkie oh no), and made the game into CoD with brainless stealth, complete dogshit levels too
2033 > Exodus > LL

>being this beta

What? The pirated version ran amazingly on my meh CPU

I just finished replaying the game yesterday. I murdered everybody I came across, but listened to all the convos and of course spared Pavel for the good boy points. Still got the good ending.

i'm guessing my CPU's on deaths door then since i had more trouble running it than any other game this year

Clearly I must have screwed up somewhere, then. Ah well. Maybe I'll give Exodus another crack this week after work. Honestly, I kind of just want to take a break from anything heavy or tense and just play My Time at Portia some more.

Give me your predictions about when the first DLC will come out and what It'll Include

the only way to get bad ending is killing the people that trigger that "gray flash" effect, that's innocent and already surrendered people AND not doing the side quests that give you good karma like getting back the ted bear and the mother picture, I don't know if people really don't know this or if they're just shitposting...

I have an i5 6400 and this piece of shit cpu's low base clock means I can't run insurgency sandstorm, and vermintide is almost unplayable for me (2 cpu heavy games I guess), w a gtx 1060 tho, exodus ran percectly on medium settings

Something w the children of the forest trying to escape the dam perhaps?

Attached: download (7).jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

You have shit taste

As long as they don't come up with dark one bs it can be whatever
youtube.com/watch?v=aFYX_uByqyc

Maybe starting the mission of rescuing people by going back and saving olga and a few of those forest guys

let me guess, you think LL was better just because it was more linear? I rly don't get the shill brigade against this game, hated LL but enjoyed it, can't touch the original 2033 of course but, also epic games launcher sucks, I pirated it but will buy when it's out on steam n replay

Exodus suffers really heavily from the conditions to get good boy ending. You essentially have to non-lethal stealth through half the game if you want it.

I didn't really care because that's how I play these games, but it's definitely a problem if you like to RP or run and gun.

But honestly just play the game the way you want and then look up the other endings like everybody else does.

I was forced to play it on PS4 because of the Epic cancer, and it's pretty good with some fatal flaws that do it bring it down overall. First off, playing on controller just feels bad in a way that, despite meme opinions, is not that common for console FPS in my experience. Just has pretty bad aiming sensitivity and speed.

Secondly, stealth is just ass. The AI basically always notices you on the harder difficulties even in pitch darkness when you're completely silent 20 feet behind them, and it once again punishes you for playing any other way if you want the proper ending. Trying to stealth all the way through the Taiga level without even knocking anyone out or being seen was FUCKING AWFUL because of a part that is impossible to stealth towards the end (a certain bridge you have to use a boat to go under, they notice you every time). But if you hurt anyone in that mission, you're the bad guy. It also forces two boss battles on you in that chapter where your only weapon is the shit tier crossbow.

Finally, the story just isn't that interesting once you get to the desert and doesn't get much better. It goes from feeling like STALKER meets Metro to feeling like a Russian ripoff of Mad Max. And of course, it's got a general lack of polish and solid layer of jank just as the other games do, so plenty of bugs that bring the experience down.

As I said before though, despite those problems, it is mostly good and I did enjoy it. I just wish the second half of the game had been more like the first and the terrible stealth """""morality""""" shit were gone.

user, I'm not defending Taiga, because I think they focus grouped everything people hate about a level and put it all together, but you can stealth takedown people and get the good ending...

all the shill brigade about this game is about epic launcher and I agree with this developer getting fucked by being a sellout who pulled the game from steam after selling the pre order there for months and after being bribed

I know, but I got to a certain point stealthing without difficulty and figured I'd try for the trophy for that. Boy was I wrong letting my pride lead me down that path. It simply wasn't doable during that pirate camp part but I spent almost 3 hours trying to before just accepting that they saw me as I rowed away. It pissed me off to bring my view of the whole game down. Because it boils down to the game, which has somewhat large and open levels, adamantly discouraging you from actually exploring them or engaging with them properly due to the the pacifist stealth shit. I genuinely feel like Taiga exemplifies this problem in such a way that ruins the game because it would be more fun just running around killing everyone instead. It feels like the game pushing me to skip content and that would be bad enough if it wasn't also buggy and janky as fuck which often gets in the way of perfectly stealthing anyway.

i felt LL improved a lot of things over 2033 though. sure, some parts of it were casualized for no reason but it overall felt a lot better to play. i also feel that the mission design was overall better. i still get PTSD from that defense against the nosalises on hardcore in 2033.

Ik, it sucks, but the game is still good and obv love was put into it by 4a, although I don't think we need another sequel to Metro after this desu, the ending is fairly conclusive and taking the plot further would be a neverending ride

Cause you were surprisingly boring.

it's not about shooting. guys. you can shoot plenty of guys and still get the good ending a long as you explore a lot and spend a lot of time listening to conversations for those good buy points. as you should be anyways imo, the metro itself is one of the most interesting parts of metro

For me 2033 had the perfect pacing, I remember every part of that game, and the chars, bourbon and khan were legendary, in LL they ruined khan, and the entire basis of LL with the baby dark one shit was just plain retarded, Pavel was the only cool part about LL and that went nowhere, meh, only part I liked for pointless action was the battle for d6

redpill me on why LL is shit.

i just played through 2033 and LL redux versions and thought that despite dumbing some things down LL marked an overall improvement.

WHY DOESNT EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYONE HAS SO GOD DAMN MUCH TO SAY

sorry man

I agree, I bought on EPIC because I just want to play a fun game and don't really care about "we need to fight for games reeee" bs, too old for this, but I surely understand people, but you sure can see the effort put into the game, kind of like you can see in witcher 3 how much people cared about putting unnecessary details into the game, it's a shame they got dragged into this and I hope it was just deep silver stupidity and not 4A "selling out"

If they do a DLC continuing the story if could be just rescuing taiga people for example and not a new entire game, but I wouldn't mind a new series set in the same universe

Its just not very good. The game loses steam very quickly once you leave the Volga and never recovers. The only noteworthy moment in the entire game after that is the Institute and the beginning of Novosibirsk, which is hampered by one of the most unpleasant, annoying tunnel boat sections imaginable.

You basically get 1.5 good levels out of 4.

in 2033 i felt like 1/3rd of the game is slowly walking behind an NPC while they do all the cool shit. some levels are still extremely memorable, moreso than everything in, especially the library but i kind of felt like when it came to actually playing the game 2033 kinda shit the bed most of the time. not on the "stealth" parts, because with only 1 exception (going to rescue bourbon) it like you were just supposed to skew the odds in your favour before shit went south. the parts were the game decided it wanted to be a bombastic action piece were very poorly executed imo.

the aforementioned nosalis defense, the bridge with the nazis and the snowstorm with the nazis stick out in particular.

i agree with the little dark one plot being pretty shit but i think LL held your hand a lot less in gameplay most of the time and that was pretty fuckin enjoyable. the single part where 2033 leaves you the fuck alone (the library) was easily my fav part of the game.

wtf lol, why are you in a fucking image board then? go back to twitch, there people don't have so many things to say and you can feel more comfortable you fucking disgraceful low qi faggot nigger

fairly certain he's talking about the npcs in the game

Attached: 1462962486109.png (387x278, 25K)

>falling for the forced waifu meme
How can you be so pathetic?

Attached: 53155834_2258861271021024_6953052453038194688_n.png (699x435, 235K)

> i think LL held your hand a lot less in gameplay most of the time and that was pretty fuckin enjoyable

The last light DLC where you're playing as a STALKER and the game just lets you figure it out yourself is fantastic. Probably some of the best shit in the series.

Oh, I'm a fucking retard then, thank you for clarifying it, I'll just deduce 10 IQ points from myself

right on, that was pretty great. as long as you don't fall for buying guns and always go out with 20 mins of filters it's hella enjoyable, just taking your time through he library.

it's nice when you don't have enough filters and just haul ass like looking for artifacts like a madman too but in a different way

Attached: 1452553680009.jpg (599x736, 79K)

Yeah agreed, I just worry that if they continue Artyom's story it'll turn to shit because they don't have books to draw from anymore and they won't be able to end it properly, I legit almost cried at the exodus ending (got the good one), Miller was such a supremely bro tier dude

if you look at the early trailers taiga was much bigger. seems like a huge amount was cut.

Miller was fucking moron who was complicit in the straight up murder of 100% innocent people because his irradiated brain imagined that keeping Moscow off the map was a meaningful project. You know, the city that was already a completely uninhabitable, bombed-out wasteland. What the fuck were they going to do? Drop more bombs on it?

That he has the gall to angry at Artyom for not being unbelievably fucking evil is one of the most baffling writing decisions I have ever observed in video game.

Plus, the Bad ending is way cooler. The most interesting part of Metro is the weird cosmology -- and derailing the crazy afterlife train is a much more exciting idea than anything that was presented in the base game. Plus, you got to see Bourbon again. It's crazy that they had the balls to give you a character that had 2x the charisma of any of the main cast in the bad ending.

You gotta try and see it from his POV as a loyal major in a communist state that was at a cold war for his entire life and later an actual war, it's not completely unreasonable that in his mind if the enemy found out people survived in Moscow they'd just nuke it again, they don't know how badly the rest of the world got hit, Miller didn't even know the air outside of Moscow was breathable, I don't blame him desu, at some point he should have realized there's no "occupying forces" but nevertheless he was just a stubborn old dude who really loves his daughter