Why is PC gaming so popular in third world countries?

Why is PC gaming so popular in third world countries?

Attached: 1552069749489.jpg (923x923, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s197rwpP3LfV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's the ultimate gateway to piracy

Stop watching Twitch.

Why does everyone have those gaming chairs now? Is a simple office chair not good enough anymore?

Because they're too poor to afford video games and PC allows them to pirate.

It Isn't, kids love Xbox, nerds love PS, everyone loves Nintendo except kids and edgy nerds.

>Why is camwhoring so popular in third world countries?

I donate half my monthly earnings to my favourite twitch girl :)

"president" chairs are ridiculously expensive

consoles are just really hard to get a hold of in foreign countries. in BR it used to cost three times the price of a functional PC just to acquire a base PS4

>it's the ultimate gateway to piracy
this
and to be honest, after having access to consoles too, I still prefered PC games, in fact going to console games felt like taking a step back. You have to consider the type of games I like though, mostly CRPGs/strategy from the mid 90s to early 2000s.

>Why is PC gaming so popular in third world countries?
because even 3rd world monkeys realize PC is master race. only americans and europeans are too stupid to build rigs.

t. girl that doesn't do this

Sheep mentality.

They see their favorite streamers use them, so they follow suit.

Actually as a well off member of society making 30k a year, I do in fact donate, but it's more like 10% of my income. Should try getting a good job and maybe you can afford to help girls in need out too.

>girls making 5k+ a month are in need
lmao

I got mine for $70 at Ikea. The fuck are you talking about?

Because streamers get them for cheap, idiot.

A lot of third world countries put absurd tariffs on imports for luxury/entertainment goods. Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft rarely manufacture these consoles in those countries. We are talking 3x the cost of a PC or more to get a console.
PCs seem to get around the worst of it because the countries would cease to function without them.
Plus you can pirate games for the PCs and they do pirate quite a bit.

idk about this specific model but these kind of chairs are made with pleather which is fake leather and peel off after 1-2 year or normal use. It's literally a rip-off.

Marketing. A simple office chair is better. They give Twitch streamers free chairs and have them shill the chairs. Brainlets gobble up the marketing and buy them.

The companies give them away to streamers for free because its advertising that is cheaper than anything else.

Consoles have ridiculous taxes on them in a lot of countries.

>>Why is camwhoring so popular in third world countries?
Because all they need is to invest in a good PC and have decent internet. It's a safer way to whore yourself out than having sex with strangers.

Most office chairs are just a one size fits all. With the gaming chairs you actually pick one based on your height and they give you the correct back support, while being about as expensive as a good office chair.

Attached: 1547428911481.jpg (1257x837, 402K)

How do I get a twitch gf?

Attached: mumu.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Try justifying buying a new game when it's a 10th of your monthly income. Try justifying paying for online as much as you pay for your internet connection.
A PC is used for work, browsing the net, downloading videos and music. A console is a pure entertainment machine.

Fairly self-explanatory, no?

Attached: you.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

>making $600 a month
cringe

Attached: 1552064741692.jpg (739x754, 121K)

I prefer gaming on a chair instead of a couch, but the one in the pic looks too comfy, I wonder what its price is

Get a lot of money and remove your attachment to it.

regional prices;
new AAA games are only $30 on Steam for Russian region for example

Because it's popular everywhere, you're just coping with buyer's remorse.

it's a third world country thread, user
$600 is actually some pretty good money over here

vocaroo.com/i/s197rwpP3LfV