Fun game

Fun game

Attached: PS_Messages_20180819_141656.jpg (1920x1080, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqbklV_z4_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ZAKU!?

Nah I just made it green because I have no creativity

Attached: PS_Messages_20180819_141701.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

is this on PC

>making a gundam.

fun yea
no, it's on PS4, but there is New Gundam Breaker on PC, but I hear they fucked up really bad.

Attached: DELETE this.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

The only one on pc is new gundam breaker. Which is worse than just setting fire to the money instead. I'm not even joking, I paid £14 for it and I'd rather have set fire to that cash instead after playing it.

Cape is cool.

It's also on Vita.

Liking a feddy suit

thanks for saving me the trouble, that sucks though i wish they didnt go for this weird gunpla shit
its like Lego Gundam without actual lasers or explosions

I didn't know it was cancelled, I'm not a huge Goddamn fan so I don't hear news much from anything

Attached: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20180518182444.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

>bamco literally could of made more money and spent less money just localising and porting GB3 to PC instead of creating the dumpster fire that was NGB.

Why are they so fucking stupid

Attached: 1544491630914.gif (200x226, 113K)

i have a real one

Attached: 20160128_111155.jpg (1440x2005, 702K)

>9
I was wrong, wasn't cancelled, just was delayed so long I thought they cancelled it, apparently they released it a few months ago. It's a shit show, same mission over and over, and it's just tedius shit instead of kill and make cool mobile suits

The single player is a shitty waifu dating sim, and I mean REALLY shitty, you get one cg of your faceless male hugging each of the girls. And all of the routes are the exact same missions with a different ai support, you have to complete the same missions 6 times over to unlock the final set of missions. Also the controls on kb+m are some of the worst ever made. It uses your mouse to toggle lock on target so the slightest nudge of the mouse causes you to cycle through 3 or 4 targets.

>New Gundam Breaker
Bought it, played for 30 minutes, refunded.

>New Gundam Breaker
youtube.com/watch?v=uqbklV_z4_Y

You don't need to understand Chinese, I think you can get the gist of the video just from the tone of their voice and the footage.

>9
I was wrong, wasn't cancelled, just was delayed so long I thought they cancelled it, apparently they released it a few months ago. It's a shit show, same mission over and over, and it's just tedius shit instead of kill and make cool mobile suits

Oh fuck off like you're special. It's like 30 bucks for a decent kit nowadays

Attached: wByvOX5.jpg (4250x2390, 865K)

at least we're getting the new gundam srpg on pc

Im so happy your mom let you set that up

Oh man you're good at projecting. Does it hurt your confidence little boy?

Trim the safety nubs on the v-fin at least

Nigga is bragging about a 25 dollar rx-78 kit, he has no pride. I'm pretty casual myself, but I bought a kit to file ends and such.

>Buys $8 kit
>Posts it online without sanding or panel lining
Bet ye didn't even top coat it with that cheap krylon esque coat you faggot

sorry

why don't people cum on these

>Make the best gundam game.
>Everyone wants it on PC
>Make the sequel aimed to PC an extremely crappy reboot.
>People wont buy it for legit reasons
>Bamco will say 'america dont like gandamu' and wash their hands.

case in point:

>SDGundam GGen CROSSRAYS got announced for Switch, PS4, and PC
The PC version is only gonna be available on Asian steam

First Square, then Sega, Then Bamco, how many enemies do i need to make!?

It's okay I forgive you user

You're supposed to paint and gloss coat them before doing so.

>Make the sequel aimed to PC an extremely crappy reboot.
Because the same studio didn't make the game, they switched to some shitty studio that only put out shovelware to that point. They clearly had no way to handle the technical aspects of the game, Hell it took the original creators 3 times to get it right.

A decent amount of people are still playing 3 online I'm always surprised

Attached: PS_Messages_20180820_155654.jpg (1920x1080, 961K)

thats the problem, it definitely looks like Bamco WANTED that the first big gundam game for PC in years to fail, that is why, at least i believe, they decided to kick out the devs that would have made a good game.

and the CROSSRAYS dilemma just feels like adding salt to the wound, the least they could do is to stop the pretenses and just make it console only, at least there would be some degree of respect.

did you put that gun there for the picture?

your gunpla is weak my friend

easy for you to say.

when you say 'decent Kit', which level are we talking about? MG, PG, RG?