What's the best LotR video game?

What's the best LotR video game?

Attached: 1542252186300.jpg (600x681, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKg7bR6X_L8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZouiWmzWoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*hits pipe*
FUCK DAUGHTERS

can someone spoonfeed me on this ebin maymay

Attached: Hits pipe.jpg (768x768, 127K)

I know youre baiting, but BFME1 for sheer amount of content in campaign, going through all movies, and an alternate scenario where evil wins. BFME2's campaign will always be one of my biggest disappointments

BFME

HAVE SEX INCELS

Oblivion is your best LotR game

if it were so easy you think they would have already

Attached: smiley kitty.jpg (336x378, 20K)

>if it were so easy
It is. How do you think all these fuckers are walking around on this planet?

If you don't take your daughter's virginity before she hits puberty, you're a cuck.

Battle for Middle Earth 2

Attached: 24643646534465.jpg (1024x768, 229K)

This. It's tradition in India and the Middle East

If you have a son, you are prepping a bull for 18 years.

The Return of the King on gamecube/ps2

I have the full CD release but my CD 4 is broken so I can't get it to install

Only if he fucks your wife/his mother.

Boredom and welfare benefits?

is LOTRO good? Maybe join raids at the end or something? I gave it a try a long time ago and I remember it being fun but I had friends to play with and the world felt amazing to explore. I stopped because of all the shit that was gated behind P2W content

BFME

Attached: 1522575441918.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

>TAKE PIPE FROM FRODO
>KILL FRODO
>TAKE PIPE
>SMOKE PIPE

Which lead to poor people having sex.

I'm sorry I don't live in Africa I guess.

BFME2: ROTWK with Edain Mod

>letting other men fuck women you could have fucked
Literal cuckold
>m-muh doesnt count I dont want to fuck them
Literally so much of a cuck you no longer want to fuck women

same I just liked exploring really
wish there was an MMO that prioritized that

Well, I can't fuck them all now can I?

War in the North, while no where near the best, was very fun to playthrough with a bro. Still waiting for this game to become backwards compatible.

>TAKE RING FROM FRODO
PLOT = DESTROYED

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more fulfilling than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years so that the world might experience a radiant bundle of happiness and love. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it amplifies the joy everyone she meets shall experience when she greets them and takes precious time from her day to make theirs a little better.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? Everyone. Strangers on the street get a friendly bystander that will wish them well, the homeless will get a wealthy and intelligent girl that runs shelters to feed them and find them honest work to get off the streets. The lucky man or woman who marries her will get the perfect partner, and you'll benefit from gaining a second child in her spouse, one who will be a dear friend that thanks their lucky stars you raised such an astounding woman.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to grant your wondrous, miraculous daughter and all the people around her a better life. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL reward. Think about it logically

Attached: sam.jpg (528x393, 32K)

BASED AND SAMPILLED

Attached: 4L_gY3oDOUx.jpg (600x600, 69K)

>SMOKO FRODO

It's funny to see manlets think they have this all figured out. The hobbit hole is far deeper than they know.

Attached: 1551034352893.jpg (757x430, 63K)

Based samposter
Id save this as pasta but i don't have autism

atleast they're some form of *pilled
a good chunk of people here are just fence sitters that can't figure out what they want to do regardless of whether that's right or wrong

based

LORD OF THE BONG

Absolutely fucking based

eheheheheheh.... excumse me.... ehehehehehe.....whab wad hib tag bolicy??? ;D

Attached: american tolkien.jpg (645x729, 124K)

Totally this. Not very long but the freedom you have during couch coop or online is amazing. Nobody is tethered so while you are btfo-ing a troll your teammate can go loot for shit

The "Shadow of" games are neat but they suck complete ass as LOTR games.
Battle of Middle Earth is always applicable. Really wish I could find a proper rip for them.
War in the North fills a nice niche.
Honestly though the best one will always be Conquest

The EA games

NOOOOOOOO EA BAD

>The "Shadow of" games are neat but they suck complete ass as LOTR games.
I wish I lived in a universe where they used that games great mechanics for a warhammer game where fighting your way up the ranks of a brutal army works. Instead of shoe-horning it into LOTR

There is only one correct answer

youtube.com/watch?v=uKg7bR6X_L8

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZouiWmzWoY

How is LotR online? I want to try out something with comfy world exploration, and I heard it has a really big fucking map

Its been shit for years. But if you just want to explore then go ahead. I was a die hard fan for years but even I had to give up a few years back. Its P2W garbage now with lootboxes.

The world is still beautiful though, so for exploration go ahead.

that one ps2 game you can beat by just spamming parry

I'd also rec this one. Was a blast with two of my bros. It's pretty bare bones with no replayability, but still a fun ride.

Okay, thanks!
I'll check it out, I really am only in for Tolkien-related exploration

Read it in his voice Mr. Frodo

BTFM, obviously.
On another note, I remember pic related being a gigantic waste of my time, but exploring the shire and moria was kinda cool at least.

I forgot the main part of my post

Attached: fotr.jpg (220x278, 11K)

The original rolls off the tongue better to be honest.

that one on GBA was ridiculous

This pretty much.

I also kinda liked Third Age and War in the North

Attached: Rotkboxart2.jpg (256x325, 24K)

MUME