Paradox employee here...

Paradox employee here. Feel free to ask any questions about our upcoming vampire game that we teased last month with the Tender "app" reveal.

Yes, the title is going to be Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2. We acquired the rights to not just the oWoD/nWod universe but also the title "Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines".

Attached: file.png (700x400, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rockpapershotgun.com/2015/10/29/paradox-white-wolf/
youtube.com/watch?v=uoUCyrg5Syo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are your bosses such fucking Jews? Did they buy vampire because they felt kinship with blood sucking parasites?

Who's going to be your tit model for vampire thots

where is the studio based in
you guys hire interns for art assets, 2d/3d? Don't tell me to post my portfolio, just yes or no and where do I apply

How many more dlcs for ck2

ok i am looking forward to it, vtmb was great

Why the fuck does Australia still have the wrong PM in 1936 to War despite getting a fucking expansion based on the Commonwealth
Also why are the Imperial Federation flags so bad?

Why does Johan suck so much Turkish cock?

How much more are you gonna ruin stellaris

Will you cunts drop your DLC policy in EU4?

When is it going to be revealed?

Are traps gay?

>We acquired the rights to not just the oWoD/nWod universe but also the title "Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines".

Your company actually bought the title "Bloodlines" from Activision just to leech off a 15 year old cult hit most people haven't heard of? I don't believe you.

Are you of jewish descent?

> but also the title "Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines".

Except it's Activision's still

Why did you guys let Taleworlds go? I don't care if you would have made them make $400+ of DLC right now they are in full feature creep mode and Bannerlrod is never coming out now.

Hello Yea Forums, Tim Cain here. OP is a liar and sucks more dicks than I do, and by golly that's a lot!

Attached: Tim_Cain.jpg (360x270, 8K)

Any other old franchises coming up again? For example Magicka?

Are there any plans to seriously overhaul and improve the "war" aspect of Grand Strategy, to (somewhat) compete with Total War?

Should we expect some ultra-huge Game-of-the-century RPG like Cyberpunk 2077/The Outer Worlds or something more contained budget wise/size wise?

How is the gameplay gonna be? First person action game?

Also, aren't you afraid of doing an ama on a chan board after the 8ch controversy?

Who was the best girl in Bloodlines and why was it VV?

Probably fake. But in the off chance it's real, is anyone from Troika working on it or is it an entirely new team?

I love your grand strategy games, but the back to back DLCs suck the money out of my wallet like some currency-based vampire.

Also, I didn't know you guys did any games besides ones in the veins of grand strategies, isometrics, and and RTS. What is the genre of your upcoming vampire game?

Tim Cain only sucks one dick because he's married

Attached: 1524409378861.png (500x500, 279K)

Well basically CCP needed to get rid of the license because they hadn't done anything with it in the years that they had it and we were looking for a way to expand

Can you confirm Chris Avellone wrote it?

Gameplay is going to be first- and third person, basically like the first VtMB. Focus is very much on first person though. It's our biggest project to date and the very fact that we could keep it hidden for such a long time impressed all of us

VV by far imo

Attached: vv.jpg (600x332, 30K)

Yes, we tried to attract as many Troika people as we could. We have a couple working with us full-time like Brian

Is the game going to have some political jabs like the first game did? Are you ready for people to cry 'SJW!' when you include a joke making fun of the right wing?

He wrote a ton of stuff actually on a free-lance basis and mostly dialogue

First rule when we were in pre was "do not give in to social pressure"

That's what we hung up all around the meeting rooms now to remind us every day that if we want to do the game justice, we need to stick to our principles and forget what the rest of the world might think about it.

>Brian Mitsoda

user please stop lying, what you're doing is shameful and it's not fair to get my hopes up like this

also in the off-chance that this is real; is it true that Hardsuit Labs is developing it?
how is that going to work considering their game experience consists of a f2p shooter? their history and VtMB are nothing alike

>Tfw nobody dares to host an AMA here after the THQ debacle

Are you guys making a sims type game at your new branch?
You hired the guy who worked on second life and some other stuff there.

Will the new game be set in Los Angeles?

A big chunk of the game will be in LA yes, you start in Santa Monica.

This, and will you be including a gay, nigger trans-queer with a wolf spirit? Zher could be Gangrel but with a few Toreador triats, it's 2019 don't ignore me you russian troll.

How many more DLCS for CK2 and EU4

Paradox is still my favorite AAA publisher.

I appreciate you're trying to do the game justice and the first game has become incredibly iconic but there's going to be some improvement to the combat system right? Because the combat in VtMB was a mess.

Will there be Hunters or day-time segments? Unpopular I know but I've always felt a day-time segment would be interesting as it would force the player into the sewers and make the timing of missions a priority.

When the fuck is Vicky 3 coming out. Jesus christ in heaven stop fucking around with the lesser franchises and make Vicky 3!

How big are you guys trying to make the world? GTA V, Skyrim sized? Will it be a small main hub with mission area like the first game or a huge open world where all the levels are ingrained in the world design in someway?

What is going to be the future of the magicka series?
I’m dropping your games if it’s canned

Attached: A0AA2256-8F4A-4694-89B6-B336D98C64B7.jpg (400x267, 85K)

As someone who actually went to Stockholm and tested your top down tabletop vampire game not named VtMB in really early alpha last year, it probably still needs work.

Attached: 1.jpg (580x1960, 364K)

>top down tabletop vampire game not named VtMB

explain, and what the fuck is a top down tabletop, all tabletops are 'top down' unless you mean isometric game such as a CRPG

Swedes AMAing on angolan loli basket weaving forums again? Twitter and gamejournopros gonna faint.

Attached: 0.jpg (1179x660, 436K)

>We acquired the rights to not just the oWoD/nWod universe but also the title "Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines".
no you didn't lol, Activision refused to sell it. This isn't even private info, it's public.
OP do some fucking research fuck sake.

smell fake as fuck but I'll bite
is the game going to be set in the late 200s or in modern times?
will the game feature a fuck ton of dlc like many paradox games do?
is it a new formula or is it going to follow up on the originals ideas?
if the game is a success, are we going to see games based on the other parts like werewolf and hunter?

Vic 3 WHEN?

Does the company make employees work in English or in the native country tongue?

hey retard tell your dev studios to fucking make a Neutral Country expansion for HOI4 (where a "neutral victory" state is possible for historically neutral countries during WW2 like Portugal, Spain and Switzerland)
and tell them to HAVE 2 FUCKING CONSULS IN IMPERATOR ROME, HOW CAN YOU FUCK THAT UP
PEOPLE FUCKING LOVE THE POLITICS AND INTRIGUE IN CK2 AND YOU REFUSE TO PORT THEM TO IMPERATOR ROME, THE LITERAL PERFECT SETTING FOR IT
HOLY SHIT

>HAVE 2 FUCKING CONSULS IN IMPERATOR ROME, HOW CAN YOU FUCK THAT UP
You gotta leave something for the DLC, that's just how game industry works user

How are you going to milk the DLC for it

>expecting attractive women in 2019

rockpapershotgun.com/2015/10/29/paradox-white-wolf/

Where in that article does it mention they bought the title "Bloodlines" for commercial use?
Oh wait, it doesn't, because Activision didn't sell it. Fuck off larper.

Test

does the whole SJW politics come up at all or is it a meme?

You can't say kebab on the forums because it is "offensive", what do you think.

Is Johann a white supremacist and does he force employees to wear uniforms on Fridays?

Attached: johann.jpg (800x800, 86K)

>Paradox defiling VTM
>Funcom about to rape Dune
>C&C """remaster""""

Not even the dead know peace from this evil

Attached: If only.jpg (648x639, 60K)

We've made a shortlist when we were brainstorming about the shortcomings of the first one and yes melee combat certainly was the biggest one that came to mind after the team got to play vtmb. It's one of our main focuses.

There will be human hunters and no daytime segments. We didn't want another backlash like CDPR got.

>>Funcom about to rape Dune
?

We took a lot of inspiration from Mass Effect 1, Deus Ex,DXHR and of course the first VtMB concerning the hubs.

We want to make them as packed as all of the hubs in the above games so there will be a shitload of side quests and just general things you can do. A load of (voiced) characters out and about as well that you can pretty much all interact with.

Will you be able to form Byzantium?

not really an AAA publisher but I agree

hey faggot tell the HOI4 team to stop browsing /gsg/ if they arent going to remove mana memes from their games

>haven't played vtmb in a few months
>dream that i pulled something out of my back pocket
>it's a picture of the asylum club with isolated lyrics written on it
guess i have to play it again now

Assuming this is true, aren't you afraid of the possibility of negative press from an AMA on Yea Forums? I mean, look at what happened to THQ Nordic just this past week.

Anyway, like your games and stoked for that Rome one you have coming out.

>OP is a liar and sucks dicks

gee, really?
I think it is completely plausible that a paradox employee supposedly in the know about wod would make the mistake of talking about them having acquired a license for a wod game when in fact paradox owns the entirety of white wolf publishing, all their ip, and all associeated rights to games, digital or otherwise.

almost as believable as a blizzard employee bemoaning the fact that activision bought blizzard.

How many DLC?

Post proof or /thread.

Nobody should be posting anything but copies of this comment.

youtube.com/watch?v=uoUCyrg5Syo

i made sure we included it somewhere in vtmb2

Are you gonna put in the Deb of Night?

Will the story follow the first one's? Where will it take place?

>i made sure we included it somewhere in vtmb2
Activision most likely wouldn't sell the rights to VtMB, most big companies never sell that stuff. You're a faggot.

That song is fantastic though, and so is the rest of her music

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238[1].jpg (800x450, 28K)

I didn't say my name, we have hundreds of employees. Good luck finding me.

Is March 21st going to be the reveal or more ARG shenanigans?

Wouldn't be a vtmb game without Deb

More ARG basically, game is still months away from being done

Post proof. I hate ruse like this

Then why is all the ARG stuff pointing to the Seattle area?

>all these posts asking questions with no proof of anything shown yet
>obvious bullshit claims of activision selling the rights

Attached: 1501407475792.jpg (300x500, 41K)

Multiple parts of the west coast, it takes place in the same time-frame as the first one and leading all the way until Gehenna

Months are from being done enough to reveal, or months away from release?

I didn't say exclusively LA

Funcom got the licence for Dune and they're gonna make mobile and survival "mmo" trash in the vein of Conan

Attached: shit planet.jpg (720x694, 40K)

The latter

Ok

Attached: old sneg.jpg (240x320, 23K)

kek
worry.jpg

It's all bullshit. Activision selling the rights is an obvious red flag.
This is another

>dev using spoilerpost on Yea Forums

thats the biggest authenticity red flag I have.

Victoria 3 when you pieces of shit

Attached: 1547569239101.gif (540x280, 1.92M)

Add civilian traffic to stellaris and I'll buy your shitty DLC's again. Also re-add warp.

sometimes they do though. Look at that ginger guy from Taleworlds

>paradox employee

Bullshit

Are the clans still in with the same abilities and drawbacks?

Malkavians?

>Yea Forums is muh sekrit place

who are the writers ?
california trannies and so(y)bois ?

Legitimately concerned person hoping you're not trolling:

Are you going to infest the game with LGBTIQ/SJW bullshit? Please fucking don't. For the love of god, please, please don't be shitcunts about this.

Attached: whenyounutinareplicant.jpg (307x374, 22K)

tell your masters i will never pay for a paradox game again after disgusting shit like eu4 dharma

Answer my fucking question OP
I’ve been waiting...

Attached: 106C6B27-2113-4603-9E3F-C9D6806770E4.jpg (500x500, 119K)

Main ones are Brian Mitsoda and Leonard Boyarsky

Grow up

Video games aren't a fucking political statement. Answer the question.

>Are you going to infest the game with LGBTIQ/SJW bullshit?

In a word, .no

>peoplr actually falling for it

I feel vicariously embarrassed every single time.

What clans will be in the game? Will you be able to play an antitribu?

>lol speshul snowflake
fuck you lasombra are cool

Thank god. Thank you for the reply. If you're legit, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to whatever you have planned.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (240x138, 202K)

>people believing this fake and gay LARP

L O L

where is victoria 3, answer me you asshole

So far to me he is full of shit since he can’t answer my question about magicka

Attached: 05B6BEF4-F79B-4316-A35D-256C9BEBD603.png (512x512, 568K)

I want to do this to johan and whoever else on your staff who keeps making shitty design decisions.

Attached: lose10pietygain10prestige.png (662x592, 566K)

This is hopeful.

Have you heard of an artist who used to work for CDPR called Outstar? She's Polish. She'd be a good asset to have on your art department, if you needed more people.

Brian is busy with his own studio in Seattle and Leonard has been working on Outer Worlds at Obsidian.

How many clans?
Will Toreador have celerity?
How does upgrading work, like the first?
Will there be spooky moments like the haunted house?
Will we get a cute ghoul waifu?
Will you clear up if Cain was the cab driver?

Attached: images (10).jpg (329x448, 15K)

Money cheat has to be in

I think Outstar was invited to the event in SF Tender is holding on the 21st. She's on the radar probably.

On the other hand, VilleneuveKino is in production.

All these ridiculous answers and not a lick of proof.
This is just someone getting off on roleplaying taking advantage of the new surge of interest Vampire is getting.

How many other WoD splats will be included or referenced? Obviously Hunter has to be included in some form.

Please answer this one. I love CK2 and is my most played Steam game. Tell your bosses that we will buy your DLCs like good goys. I am enjoying Holy Fury.

I don’t care if this is a larp.

OP, if you are actually a Paradox employee, thanks for making good pc games. You’re pretty much the last decent studio out there.

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT
FUCK YOU OP GO AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Attached: 3B62AE61-89E2-47E1-BC21-46297D4EF571.jpg (680x719, 39K)

PDX DLC is unironically a good one, where else do you see continued support for 6+ year old games to this extent without them. The real problem is the fact so many of them are pretty crap. Would unironically prefer up to 30-40 dollar DLCs if they were made with more substance once every year or so.

How much DLC are you guys going to shoehorn in?

Everything OP said was a lie