Is Street Fighter V better than IV?

Is Street Fighter V better than IV?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCyeDCUJHkIFFsqMNLj1D1VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still play IV, unlike V, so for me it is.

no

No...and it never will be, what's the hypest...coolest moment in competitive that wasn't some guy taking oki buzzass like marvel, or a shitty comeback from the game taking itself so in-seriously, the game is a mess and feels little like a street fighter game.

Attached: received_305279690141013.jpg (720x492, 21K)

yes

no

I can't stand looking at either of them, thank god for Third Strike.

The only thing SFV did better than IV were the girls, though IV had more of them

Attached: 1540331223293.jpg (644x588, 116K)

No, not even most release chasers will try to claim that

What?

Could never get into V dunno why but I just didn't like it.

/fgg/ thinks sfv is better.

fgg is also retarded and doesn't play video games.
they just browse reddit and twitter all day looking for "drama" just like Yea Forums

They're playing tourneys.

No
and that didn't even matter
people were fucking tired of sf4 and just wanted literally anything else
i can't really blame them though
sf4 had a lot more shit you can do, but certain parts of the game were also boring as fuck
i just hope sfv doesn't set a precedent for the franchise, and whatever comes next will let you do more weird technical shit

Attached: 1538921056574.jpg (584x575, 50K)

Yes. Also, you should play Tekken 7 instead.

No they watch them so they can post X player is washed after a single loss and Y player is the new God for a single upset.

youtube.com/channel/UCyeDCUJHkIFFsqMNLj1D1VA

No. And 4 wasn't that good either. Third Strike is where it's at. Here is how to make 6 good. Make it faster, bring back 2D sprites animations, have style combos instead of these boring low energy combos, better more alive music, a proper tutorial.

hell no

FGG is literally the only safe space jive players have on the whole internet anymore. Literally only jive players are left anymore.

LMAO only one person from FGG is even good at Jive and I'm pretty sure he either abandoned them for discord or just left after getting a sponsor. They've chased off almost everyone who doesn't play their terrible game.

Doesn't r/kappa still desperately cling to V?

I hated FADC and the ultra meter, but i also hate crush counters.
IV has a better overall roster, but we can't really make that call til the end of this season. SFV definitely has better newcomers (Abigail, G, Laura, Menat, Rashid)
SF5 looks way fucking better than SF4, even if some of the characters are wonky looking. everyone looks like shit in 4.
Its hard to say, but i think i have to give it to SFV by a slight margin. 3rd strike is still the best one, and best fighting game of all time, despite is small, unbalanced roster.

Attached: 1462616170674.jpg (714x1000, 113K)

No?

The only thing they hate more than it right now is smash. they got on the hate train really early.