JUST

JUST

Attached: 235.jpg (1696x784, 172K)

motivate my shit up

I unironically like boomer Vergil better

soul vs souless

Yeah. We get it. You don't like photorealism. I also don't like it. I'm not going to bitch about it in a vietnamese message board though.

He looks like Luis Miguel

Boomer version is better.

HERE COMES THE BOOM

Getting older sucks user

He doesn't even look much like a boomer. Dante looks like a boomer, Vergil just looks like some random ugly guy they pulled from the street and took photos off.

>Dante recolor
vs
>Unique character

he looks fine, left looks like uguu anime bullshit

...YES!

>Unique
>literally a real life dude

>Dante recolor
I mean they're twins.

My real problem is that it doesn't look like they used the same mocap guy, which is retarded. They are twins.

>Dante recolor
Vs
>Horrible redesign

Why do people have to try to defend everything in a game they like? He objectively looks like shit

Right looks like a mashup of Kevin Bacon and Anthony Michael Hall.

Attached: 3w.jpg (600x393, 52K)

Yeah, as opposed to rehashing the same model
Twins =/= identical
It's a good redesign considering both dante and vergil are in their 40s

No, Vergin and Dante dont have to be uglier because they are 40. Just say its demon blood and no one would care

>Twins =/= identical
But they ARE identical twins in 3.

>NO NO NO PEOPLE DONT GET OLD NO NO MOMMY STOP IT MOMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Unironically kill yourself, DMC5 is the best in the series and you're a crying bitch

Both Dante and Vergil have been through a lot. Vergil was a half-dead hobo before the events of DMC5. You try looking young and pretty when you're long past your 20's and have been through what they've been through.

Like I said, you dont have to suck the games dick this hard. I like the game. Fucking just accept Vergil looks bad. Fuck your realism and fanboyism

Honestly DMC has one of the easiest excuses for eternally young characters. Demon Blood.

Sparda saved the world thousands of years ago and looked the same forever.

>both Dante and Vergil are in their 40s
So? Dante looks fine but older. Vergil just looks horrible.

>Twins =/=Identical
Except they emphasized that Dante and Vergil look exactly the same when Vergil's hair isn't slicked up? This is an objective continuity error, not really something you can argue against. I think DMC5 is fine for the gameplay but you're a little bit too defensive over things that are complete shit. Modern Capcom has always been shit at character designs. No need to shill.

Attached: EvenCosplayersLookedBetter.png (703x588, 351K)

Tbf Vergil was literally reborn after merging back with V so that form hadn't gone through shit

Fuck that noise, wo we really need more silver-haired pretty boys even when they're pushing 40?

Buscemi Vergil and Hobo Dante are miracles of the universe.

Well, I'm glad they didn't take that path just to please fujos.

Sparda was also unique. Even Kamiya said Dante will continue to get older if he isn't in DT.

>literally reborn
But he's not a baby...

>objectively
Y I K E S

Fanboy detected

That's what motivation does to you

Attached: 1552195802914.jpg (515x514, 60K)

They blew it with his redesign. They blew it with everyone's redesigns

Attached: This is what Vergil should of have looked like.jpg (303x360, 10K)

Given that V was his humanity and it was a joint fuccboi and his devil side doesn't have an age, he must just choose to appear as a grampa

the whole thread is bait, you got baited. no one actually thinks these goblinos look good

COME KINGDOM HEARTS

Attached: WelcomeHastyAmericanbittern.webm (500x272, 224K)

He got old, fat and bloated. He probably lost his hair too and that's a hairpiece. He keeps shaving because he wrongly thinks it keeps him looking young when in reality he would look better if he just grew it out but then again maybe he is like Dante and has weak beard genetics.

His facial structure is completely different, that doesn't happen with weight gain retard.

I think the big issue is the ultra-realistic hair though, they should have given it a wet look he looks like a young fucking einstein

vergil looked pretty weird in ingame dmc3, i wouldve posted the cg version or dmc4 vergil instead

Everybodys' facial structure is different retard, they went with facial scan over the anime style faces of the previous games.

Why did they use a different face model than Dante's?

How come Dante looks so much older than Lady now?

Probably a mocapping issue. Capcom dev interviews have told us the RE Engine needs a match.

Lady is pretty old. She just doesn't look like it.

Obviously nigger, the point is you claimed it was due to him getting "old, fat and bloated" when it was due to the ugly facial scans they used. Quit moving the goalposts you cheeky cunt.