We will never get another fighting game as based and redpilled as kof98 again

>we will never get another fighting game as based and redpilled as kof98 again
>all fighting games are now about 50 second long meme juggles, unreactable mixups, or mashing +frame normals in someone's face to lead into more meme mixups

why did fighting games lose their way?

Attached: kof98 cover.jpg (943x932, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iL2a2rdUgc
youtu.be/lh03XgYkP6Y?t=129
youtube.com/watch?v=DEPrA-WJGNc
fightcade.com/id/pick up da soap
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Garou was better than '98 and so was CvS2.

>Garou was better than '98

Way to fucking expose yourself, that game was an option-select filled turd that people only pretend to like because of the sprites, it has zero competitive depth. Praising a game like that just shows everyone what a retard you are lol

>CvS2
RCs, a-groove, k-groove, blanka, paint the fence into super for 80%, game is another fucked up mess, try again

How is this game so redpilled again? I've played it and seen some competitive action and...yeah, it's an absolute blast, but I still like 3S a bit better

And yeah I am in with the whole "meme juggle" 58 hits combo for 80% bullshit
nu-fightan has brought to the table, I think it's fun on it's own labbing combos and centering your strategies around optimal kill options

>How is this game so redpilled again?
because it's not about 500 hit autism juggle combos and rewards you for neutral

This. Max combos were a mistake.
youtube.com/watch?v=2iL2a2rdUgc

this game was bad. :D

>why did fighting games lose their way?
they're still stuck in the 90s because faggots want fighting games to still play more like street fighter or tekken instead of moving on and evolving the genre.

I have KOF98, as my starting fighting game/babbys first fg, but I think I fucked up getting it as my entry game to the genre. Shame, though. I really like its aesthetic.

Is KoF 98 the best in the series to get started with?

>ichigeki hissatsu
Why this move is so good bros?
youtu.be/lh03XgYkP6Y?t=129

Attached: 1545053925561.jpg (1440x2067, 719K)

I liked 97 more

>they're still stuck in the 90s because faggots want fighting games to still play more like street fighter or tekken instead of moving on and evolving the genre.

this post is terrible and just straight up wrong lol

Real Bout 2 was better

Real Bout Special is the best one

if you don't like meme juggles all over the place then wait for the new samurai shodown which trades in large combos for insane damage on just one hit

I'm convinced everybody who posts about 98 or 3s never actually played it and just know they're the ones everyone else like.

what's your fightcade id kid?

Yeah, probably. It's one of the simplest mechanically and since it's a "dream match" has all the characters from all the previous games in it.

98umfe is like 3 bucks on gog right now. Or hop in fightcade if you actually want to fight people.

XIII is only 5, and that's another fucking great game that everyone should own, but I wouldn't recommend starting with it. It's a work of art and you can spend hundreds of hours in training mode/trials.

Deez nuts

you're obviously not from america

absolute zoomer opinion
KoF 98 is perfect 2D fightan and ony retard would deny that.

I prefer 02UM, but 98's okay too. Feels like the controls are kinda sticky sometimes though

>CvS2
A big nah.

I am, though. 100% european genetics as well.

that's because 98 has generally stricter input reading than the later games

>hating on legacy skill carry overs to the new iteration.

Just what a short attention span zoomer would say.

kof 2001 went from worst ost to best ost youtube.com/watch?v=DEPrA-WJGNc

When's XI going to be ported? I want to play SNK's take on Marvel without having to buy a PS2.

>unreactable mixups
Throw or punch is an unreactable mix up you fool. Every fighting game has and ought to have unreactable mix ups.

garou is definitely the best fighter ever made desu

Because Ryo has the most based team in KoF history:

>"Oh shit, it's Robert from King of Fighters"
>Mr. Karate himself
>The cutest girl in every KoF

His team literally cannot lose.

Attached: 380fe00155e70de6a4505a515c23fe2e.jpg (370x331, 33K)

i never really liked kof for some reason.

maybe it was the hop/jump system they had. i also hated athena.

Attached: 1551660202609.jpg (878x1280, 109K)

>this post is straight up wrong but i won't argue against it lol

>garou was bad
The brain dead no style standard iori masher mad he can't get away with dash in flail combos anymore ah bloo blood!
Stay mad Brazilian
>hating on cvs2 shenanigans that require you to actually full knowledge of your spacing options and groove to outplay others
>got mixed up sf character players who know basic footsies: "wha-what am I supposed to do!? BLANKA IS CHEAP!!!
Oh man, you really got kidneys stressed with that one!
Hell, I just might boot up old fightcade again, what's your id jungleboi?

Attached: rDciuVt.gif (540x402, 1.9M)

Garou is style over substance and it's not even the best Fatal Fury game for that.

Attached: fatal fury 3.jpg (608x448, 55K)

All Real Bout games are better than Garou but the best Real Bout is the first one that game's a proper whorehouse.

it's a sad day when even ignant rizzy is playing more kofxiv than the other people who claim to support snk but only play gacha games
he'll also most likely play more samurai shodown 2019 than those gacha players

>The brain dead no style standard iori masher mad he can't get away with dash in flail combos anymore ah bloo blood!
what about mashing 0 frame supers?

>id
fightcade.com/id/pick up da soap

Attached: waiting for this dodging faggot.png (1176x976, 114K)

are you guys the kind of people who only play 5 sets then quit playing because you're "tired" like you're on your period
i'm the kind of guy who regularly played 50 sets with just one person alone and i miss that

depends on what I feel like desu

eh, XIII was better, anyway
nu-fightans allows for you to be far more creative with tech than the boomer ones. while playing footsies is fun and makes up for most of the skill ceiling, being able to style on your opponent because you picked the right option at the right time is the most enjoyable thing in fighting games

Ok pretty boy stay right there I'll be there in one moment
>Marq3Rinkashi

Attached: 1552259604194.gif (250x242, 12K)

>try playing it on fightcade
>full of brazillians and mexicans who speak in taco and get angry if you "main" characters
I would play it more if getting games wasn't such a hassle

Attached: 59100999_p0.jpg (724x1024, 738K)

Are you guys good at any fighting games?

I have played the genre for years but i can't really call my self good at any game that i play. There must be something wrong with my fucking brain.

Attached: 1551747285452.jpg (1020x1384, 115K)

can't bank on a maybe, nevermind then

i would claim to be half decent in blazblue but i haven't touched that in forever, esp thanks to a fickle fanbase that only wanted to roleplay and waifupost
i couldn't even gauge myself in kof because i can't get steady enough matchups to really do anything
i was half decent in sfv but
>sfv

I would consider myself as a passable player considering I've a weakness with cross ups.

> if getting games wasn't such a hassle
same here
>Actually eb Brazilian
>every fighting game has somewhat of a Brazilian community for it, even of it if every small
>can't get games with the huge majority of them because my internet fucking sucks and i can't own my IP or something
>can't change internet providers because there isn't anyone else in my region
>live forever frustrated because of this.

When i move out i'll be sure to move somewhere that has a decent internet provider. Fucking this shit.

Attached: 1546316833530.jpg (723x1105, 158K)

Not really, I'm okay at Skullgirls and shit but playable in 3S. I still love going to events, looking forward to going to combo breaker. It's only about 30 min from my house so going all three days will be possible.

2k2 was the next best game because it was just future 98.

The game is fun though. Anyone crying about it doesn't play it.

I am good to the point where none of my local relatives or friends want to play me in a single one of them. Not even fighter z. I don't have the money right now to go to locals so I am pretty much fucked otherwise. Thank the lord and his holy spirit for ggpo and mvc2's netcode being decent.

I fucking love CvS2 but A-Groove and the roster (both selection and the balance being heavily skewed to Capcom's side) were bullshit. KOF '98 has Maxima and CvS2 doesn't, and that's a HUGE point in '98's column.

Attached: 1503702407519.jpg (419x479, 180K)

I only play KoF and used to play SFV. I'm firmly mid level at KoF XIV, don't really know an ounce of tech or strategy in XIII, 02 or 98, just combos.

Haven't really had time to play fighting games anymore over the last 18 months.

Attached: __han_juri_kula_diamond_luong_and_menat_the_king_of_fighters_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_alpaca_carlesi__75 (1244x1080, 1.29M)

>KoF 98 has Maxima

user...

>it has zero competitive depth.
You better give me your opinion on Samurai Showdown this second

Oh fuck me, I meant Daimon. I can't believe I got them mixed up.

Attached: 1497930770702.jpg (181x280, 23K)

Samurai Shodown comes this summer!

Attached: 1551646708640.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

I hope we get another big body instead of just Earthquake, and I don't mean Kusarigedo. Seiger or Gaira would be great.

not even sure if i should pic it up. I am too afraid of it dying in a month and also being too shit at it.

Attached: 1548609575803.jpg (1000x748, 261K)

kof is great for button mashing because 90% of the moves are all fireball motions and hardly any charge or grapple

Really excited for this, it looks like a love letter to the classic games. Hoping for Gen-An to return but really interested in what newcomers are introduced.

easy way to get that ass waxed

wtf I dropped all my combos other than 2b 2a final showdown

Shit, good games

Attached: 1552257845505.png (582x498, 307K)

It will be alive through EVO season at least, and probably through KOFXV's release since XIV has stopped getting updates and nobody jumped to Heroines.

I'm much more worried that the Power Rangers fighting game is going to get quashed by MK11 which releases the same fucking month despite being a budget title. The systems showcase stream makes it look like a ton of fun that borrows from all sorts of team games.

nice dodge kid

>I have played the genre for years but i can't really call my self good at any game that i play. There must be something wrong with my fucking brain.
probably lack of adequate competition

>probably lack of adequate competition

What does that even mean?

Attached: 1546114756682.png (1280x1544, 1.43M)

thanks
now fight me in an irl fight if you live in the dmv area
i mean not in a game, but in a real fisticuff fight
i feel like i need to let off some steam and i haven't been in a fight since i left the army which was 9 years ago

Why the hell did jojo's spring up in popularity again? I know it's fun as hell but still

All Blazblues before Chrono Phantasma, Tekken Tag Tournament, Power Stone, MK1-3, some Guilty Gears, are the games I would consider myself proficient at.

why are SNK graphics and art so kino?

Attached: 94ef0537c2b933cc6d85ec938a4d91ef764be357decf25658ffc9d16dbc1ca5a_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 120K)

>living near DC
>want to fistfight
>army

you sound like a nig lol

Shinkiro is a legend. The moment he was passed to Capcom following CvS2, part of SNK's magic immediately died. It also didn't help that their offerings were way less varied than Capcom and so they were much less equipped to deal with a changing market. SNK is a company that could've only ever been on top in the mid-late 90s. Capcom for better or worse (or better again) has managed to keep on growing and diversifying since the 80s.

I respect the hell out of 98 as a game, but I can't stand team games, Capcom or SNK.

samsho>kof

because yang and chun arent in it.

lol okay *blacked's u*

I always remembered SNK games as peak 2D quality, and I'm a PS1 zoomer.
Neo-Geo's D-Pad is apparently great

>CVS2.

Sure I do love Street fighter vs capcom featuring SNK.

Attached: 1544407830873.png (711x664, 314K)

>ywn be crushed in those bad boys

Attached: shermie01.jpg (720x506, 39K)

I respect your opinion but stand on the opposite side. I fucking LOVE team games. Probably because I'm a lab monster, so games where learning multiple characters is the baseline is my style. Tag games are particularly my shit because team synergy is some of the most fun shit to lab.

I legit put 1000+ hours into UMvC3's Training mode alone, and I've put 150+ hours into DBFZ's so far. I'm going to buy that Power Rangers 3v3 game with the BBTag mechanics for my Switch and spend most of my time with it labbing combos and setups.

Of course KOF-style team games are also a lot of fun. I have a lot more fun in Pokken in the 3v3 mode compared to 1v1.

Attached: 1483581417139.jpg (1129x1599, 322K)

only problem with garou is kevin is out of this world busted and tizoc is literally broken. if you arent playing an autistic kevin picker with 15 years experience its great

puerto rican here, and I feel you deeply
our isps are cucking us just as much and my area doesn't even get coverage past 3mbs, shit is fucked mate

Attached: 1493413716992.png (499x499, 195K)

>Street Fighter vs Capcom
The sad part is that Morrigan and maybe Kyosuke depending on your stance are the only characters on Capcom's side that aren't in the Street Fighter universe, and even then Alpha/3 representation is bare-minimum.

MvC had way better Capcom representation than CvS. Shit, even SvC had better reps.

what would be a good starting game aside from 98? I have 98 on the switch, I'm not playing with control sticks. Any game that has a practice room?

worst of all is that i have 120mbs but since i don't own my own ip i get redirected to another server from the company, so i cant get games from the majority of people on any game.

Attached: 1542254554926.jpg (500x917, 173K)

>ignant rizzy
He's still doing KoF stuff? Last I heard from him was when he got pissed when he was playing with spanish speakers or something and got called negro not realizing that in spanish it mean black/black guy or something like that.

>That artist
This seems out of his wheelhouse, in a good way. Got a source my BR friend?

KoF is a very system based game. Picking up a new character takes very little time. Plus it's not like there's assists or tagging, it's just 1v1 first to 3.

>Tessa, Red arramer , zero and Demitri.

The rest was mostly from SF and KOF but honestly those were pretty unexpected. Also according to falcoon Dante nearly made on game.

Attached: 1551318676596.jpg (501x443, 38K)

Not him but it's SuperSpoe
He's been branching out to new shit lately

Yeah I understand that, but I'm kind of the opposite. I like to hone in on a single character I like in a game and then never touch anyone else trying to go as deep with them as possible.

I'm fairly picky about characters too so there's a couple games that I think might be cool but don't have a character in them that I feel I can really get into. Team games make that problem even worse.

Garou has a lot of problems even if Kavin is the biggest one. But most fighting games have stuff in them that sounds retarded in a vacuum, like all the fireball unblockables you can do in KOF, but in the game it doesn't feel as retarded as it sounds once you've gotten used to it.

I would say at most levels of play Jenet is a bigger problem than Kevin, because the stuff that makes him a ridiculous character is at least behind a fairly high execution barrier. Even without that bug to escape grabs, Tizoc would be the worst character in the game, that's just icing on the cake for him, and he's not really any worse off than the bottom tier in 98.

yeah, he just tweeted about playing it
i see him doing so periodically even
meanwhile i who used to want to get someone to play kofxiv with me for many matches gave up and instead fell back on watching rslash on youtube for entitledparents posts
these are pretty entertaining and help me pass the time in my depressing life
the army has done jack shit for me except pay for my useless way through school to get a useless degree and nothing amazing happened during my service
i didn't even get shot at or blown up or anything

98, 02/um, xiii, xiv are the main kof's that people play competitively still, 97 as well if you live in china. Any are good starting points, neutral translates very well from one game to another.

>Daimon Unblockables.

Attached: 1541472945546.jpg (630x630, 82K)

Anyone want to play some Garou:MoW, RB2, SamSho V: SP, or Fatal Fury Special on Fightcade?

thanks m8! copied your reccomendations to my notes.

*tick into roll into throws u*
lmao

I thought as much. I think guys like him and Jinu hit that cute/cartoony/sexy nexus really well but Spoe mostly does obesity so I generally keep away. I'll keep tabs on this comic.

>SuperSpoe
>a bunch of inflation adn fat shit

his non fat shit is good though.

Im not much into fighting games but I have been playing this a bunch on the switch, is the newest one any good?

yeah i'm not very good or qualified to give any real statement.
I just remember bodying hue kevin/gatos as dong and really enjoyed the salt coming out of them
watching actual good players play the game seriously blew my mind. its a shame garou will never get a remaster or the justice it deserves. I hate to use this term but its honestly one of the more comfy fighting games.

is fightcade the default platform now for these games.

I haven't played online since GGPO beta or god forbid.. kawaks

XIV is a very good game but it's easily the weakest in the series aesthetically. XIII has less balanced systems (meta revolves around knowing your minute-long meterburn 75-100% combos on your mid/anchor and having a point good for building those resources) but is absolutely gorgeous.

For everything not on Naomi, atomiswave or Taito.

Yep. But population is more condensed on KoF and SF.

XIIi unforgiveable for turning athena into a fat schoolgirl instead of qt 80s idol
i am vomit
no more psycho soldier

Attached: athena0039.jpg (739x865, 69K)

Gooks were begging for Schoolgirl Athena for a long ass time.

Even then XI outfit was pretty close.

Garou was trying so hard to be SF3.

Are their any fighting games with quadrupeds but neutral focused? because fightan herds is pretty much built around combos

I like Garou a lot more than SF3, and I like 3s a fair amount. I think it's pretty impressive that Garou ended up being a fairly balanced game on the first try (very large mid tier) compared to SF3 taking three versions to have a decent one, and that one is still quite a mess.

>sf3 decent
geinei jin fag spotted

>People bitch and moan about 3d models not being good or animated well as sprites.
>Game have sprites.
>Everyone bitch about them look dated and call Snes graphics.

I fucking hate this shit.

In terms of mechanic garou is more close to KOF and parry is from Samsho you smart ass, also Garou is way more balanced than chunken fighter 3.

If you want say story, then yeah SNK kinda wanted reboot the whole thing.

Attached: Kdashkofxiii.gif (151x260, 305K)

I play Oro, but more importantly (probably) I play and enjoy a lot of games that are far worse than any version of sf3.

What about Punch Planet? It's got Dog. He's a dog.

Man I like shinkiro I really do, especially when he drew characters just hanging out and stuff (those are my favorites), but people need to accept that he's gone and probably isn't going to go back to SNK. His art was real nice, but reminiscing about it all the time will just make people compare the other artists' art of SNK characters to his rather than judging it based on its own merits regardless of whether it's good or not. There were other artists besides him who did good stuff too that seem to get overshadowed like Tonko, Hiroaki or Shiroi Eiji. Even Ogura can draw nice stuff depending on what style he/is told to go with. SNK just has nice artists in general. I really liked Shinkiro, but he's gone now.

>Terry looks like a girl
Now I know where the idea from Heroines came from
>Mature looks like a nice lady
It's quite strange to see

He didn't exactly changed that much over the years. Just polished more the skills and switched to digital.

I think that he is working as freelancer atm.

Attached: __kusanagi_kyou_and_leon_s_kennedy_the_king_of_fighters_and_etc_drawn_by_mori_toshiaki__ab924b288a41 (800x1125, 256K)

Don't forget that he will become the next Mr Karate and that in a tournament named "King of Fighters" has a King thirst for his D

>her name is whip
>she uses a whip
>thats the whole thing
brilliant design

Attached: whipsan.jpg (1000x1000, 835K)

>Iori
>King
>Yuri

Rate my team.

>her name is whip
except it isn't, her name is Seirah

Absolutely brilliant.

Attached: DPh0e-cVwAApmsv.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 339K)

anyone have the orochi collection japanese ps2 iso?

BODEGA

i am looking at the game its definitely whip
>According to the developers' diary for KOF 2000, her name Whip is an anagram of Winnie-the-Pooh.
wow based taiwanese

>orochi collection.

Just emulate, shit don't worth the input lag.

need AST

BAUN KNUCKUR

Attached: 7245689.png (288x199, 7K)

She became way more femenine with each new release

Attached: 73114126_p0.jpg (1037x1228, 760K)

I am only decent in Guilty Gear (just with Baiken tho) and KOF. I really like Street Fighter too, but i kinda suck at the new ones

i wish I could play guilty gear but im a brainlet and no console.

>just with Baiken tho

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Attached: 1540982442654.jpg (247x247, 52K)

I'm shit at them, but I still love the genre despite that.

The Marvel vs. franchise is my favorite of all time for its gorgeous spritework alone.

Attached: 1551582895981.jpg (931x797, 146K)

>love the original MVC
>hate 2
>hate 3 especially
what the fucks wrong wiht m e

I dont know what else to say. I sucked at GG first, so i just picked the character i liked most aesthetically. She looked like Kenshin Himura and reminded me also to SamSho characters. After years i got somehow decent, but now i am kind of stuck with her lol

You loved the spritework, SFX, individual character themes, assist character mechanics, and gorgeous backgrounds of 1. Disliked 2's backgrounds and jazz music, and probably hated 3's shift to 3D.
I know I did for all of this.

they shouldve put Jin into 3.
I love jin so much

King and Vanessa are KOFs best waifus. Lolis are overrated

1 has the soul that 2 lacks and the 90s aesthetic 3 lacks. It's not as good as either to me but I get the appeal.

A man of impeccable taste I see. Add Blue Mary and you have the three best girls in KoF.

Attached: bluemary-i9.jpg (450x768, 131K)

This entire post but also Mature.

Attached: 1530886912774.png (800x600, 1.83M)

Could be worse, MvC1 actually still has a scene from what I've seen. Whenever I'm on ficade I see 25-30 people playing it, weird as fuck to me.

FUCK BRAZILIAN ISPS AAAAAAAARGH
I WANT TO GET GOOD AT UNIST BUT CLOSED NAT WON'T LET ME

Attached: 1533860414495.jpg (800x733, 27K)

A team formed with those girls when?
How would it be called? Waifu Team?

My niggas. Fuck lolifags

Arh yew redi?

Attached: bluemary-kof98.png (900x1700, 600K)

no doesn't have vanessa

I played shermie athena and heavy d

>How would it be called
Best Girl Team

Fuck Japan and their shit taste, they would probably rate someone boring like Yumi as number 1 in a poll.

Would Samurai Shodown II be better if it had proper reversals? I know SSII was trying to be everything Super Turbo wasn't (i.e. no Ken's DP-level invincibility, lots of movement options etc.), but ST's reversals are essential for the game to not be completely broken (imagine Sim's and Rog's continuous tic throws without any escape whatsoever). If Ukyo scores a knockdown on you in SSII for instance, he can proceed to low kick into shadow slash into low kick into shadow slash ad finitum (maybe throwing in a grab or tsubame gaeshi every now and then) and not only can you not jump out of it without the shadow swipe hitting you but it chips as well.

Attached: haoh-64-artwork.jpg (787x1024, 238K)

sfiii2.zip is amazing --- especially in widescreen mode.

Saigado #1

If you were born during the kof98 arcade days and knew all the input shortcuts, you were legit celebrity at your local arcade. good times

All the UM ports had easier inputs. I think MVS kof98 had the strictest input.

KOF input reader is quite lenient tho. Not loose as fuck like some SF games and mahvel.

kek

I wish they kept her bomber jacket in later designs. Bomber jackets make any character look 100% more badass.

Attached: bluemary-ff3-jacket.jpg (337x700, 55K)

Vanessa, King and Elisabeth were an alternative team in KOF XI. The older sister team

>98
Kek
96's was pure jank.

We need an official team like that

Nope. I wouldn't say I'm good at any of them. I'm okay at Guilty Gear, Blazblue and can sort of play 3S. The latter mostly because it's more about being unpredictable and having a strong neutral than having good execution.
I still like fightan though. KoF98 definitely makes its rounds among me and my friends.

GGAC+R is on Steam though.

>Onee-san team
MUH

Vanessa is a milf though, she's married with a kid. It's not know if she's an older sister I believe.

Attached: 56091674_p0.jpg (1000x1423, 446K)

Yes but she has an onee-san personality
It also has an Older Brother team

Attached: 1524998939698.webm (478x264, 1.9M)

>Cinematic supers

Attached: I hate phantom kingpin.jpg (320x240, 26K)

the models in xiv are actually pretty decent it's just the lighting that makes them look pretty bad

Attached: 1546240945262.png (3840x2160, 3.9M)

I believe SNK released a patch that updated them to look much better.

her actual name is seirah user,whip is a code name

Attached: 1531824866755.jpg (855x1200, 547K)

they did but it still doesn't look too good in a lot of peoples eyes,they're improving bit by bit though

Attached: 1523416005136.jpg (1368x1376, 331K)

SamSho models are looking okay from what has been shown at least. I think the stylized look helps a bit.

yeah it fits a lot more than it did in sf4

I tried to get into fighting games but I couldn't.
I must be brain damaged.

why is run up command grab in kof so fucking hard

it's not for everyone, i've been playing them since i was a kid and i still dont consider myself any good

There is no secret, shit is just a matter of keep playing and practicing.

having people to play with helps a lot i think,honestly unless you live in certain places it's hard to find anyone who plays fighting games and even then certain games are only popular in certain places

Fightcade is a thing.

Fightcade is life. If I ever get the money.... I will learn japanese, the culture and go to snk and literally pay them to start using ggpo in every single port of their games that they let out on other platforms. I tried samsho and co on consoles and it was neigh unplayable online with the input delay compared to playing any random brasil on ggpo.

They are kinda already testing something like it out with 97 Global match. Not only was the netcode for that fixed, but it gave you the choice for both rollback and delay netcode as well as allowing you to mess with other setting. No one seemed to give a fuck about it though.