DANTE!

DANTE!

Attached: Urizen_Vergil.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPm0_kE9_AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qBUT4vwiI9k
youtube.com/watch?v=6moDrMd2R4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is vergil permanently buttblasted again?

FUCK YOU

He honestly looks like something I would see in Power Rangers

LADY!

Attached: 1552159434573.jpg (1280x1279, 302K)

Not enough power.

Attached: 1552148111341.png (1867x821, 2.88M)

Just remember that Bloody Palace is going to be online/coop and Vergil is going to be playable.

Attached: dlc.jpg (529x215, 154K)

Will the denuvo removal still work by then?

Fuck off Virgin. You obnoxious fuck.

of course not
denuvo removal

STANDING HERE

Let me play as Trish you homos

Who cares about Dantes stripper. Give us Lady.

Wtf was that ending?

Nero, Dante and Vergil are literally all played by ex-Power Rangers actors

How did this nigga eat a fruit made out of millions of humans that would make him powerful enough to become king of the demon world, and still lose to Dante?

Dante's actor was most of the Rangers as a body-double stutsman
Vergil's actor was Quantum Ranger
Nero was the Black Ranger

They're all literally Power Rangers.

stuntman*

Mundus did it, yet Sparda could defeat him. Dante has been stronger than Sparda for a while.

He surrendered his humanity, it's that simple

Nice to see that they didn't rise above their station.

So we're paying for that shit then? That sucks

Both Vergil's and Dante's actors work as stuntmen for many hollywood movies.

Boomer power

Bloody Palace will be free, maybe Vergil too.

Who would win?

Attached: DANNAD.jpg (1280x1440, 251K)

Yeah. The ending isn't perfect. Nero needed some buildup and Vergil giving up too fast without Dante or himself acknowledging his sins.

Bottom is more concentrated evil.

Man, I'm still playing through the story but this shit is so dumb, even for a DMC

Vergil escapes from hell, weak as shit and turns into an all powerful demon after shitting a emo kid with tattoos that doesnt even look like him? The fuck was Itsuno smoking?

Top looks like bottom's 2nd phase

I wouldn't mind knowing how Vorgel learned how to grow that fucking tree in the human world. Let alone where he got the...seeds?

Obvious weak point on guy up top. Gimme the other.

literal mommy issues because Dante got saved and not him

>that part where nero cuts him
I've never had a DMC boss scare the shit out of me like that

Why does Urizen look like this and not Vergil's DT?

Attached: 1552084826128.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

His previous form looked cooler

This game features Vergil, the other Vergil, Vergil's three sycophants, VergilĀ“s son and Vergil's brother.

It shoud be called Vergil May Cry V (Vergil must be purchased separately as DLC)

Reuben did mo-cap for James Cameron's Avatar's main character in blue form.

I remember watching the power rangers marathon on twitch in 2017 and hearing vergil's voice
shit blew my mind, he's handsome too

I found it more funny than anything. He goes from near silence to a minute long rant over his asspain that a mere human managed to cut him

Just remember that this might mean nothing and just be some left over useless shit so don't get your expectations up.

he's probably a big KH fan

Attached: 1552194690091.png (940x620, 426K)

He's a pure demon. He's sorta an abomination.

We got to know their names first, you dib.

>he's handsome too
youtube.com/watch?v=mPm0_kE9_AQ
He did the entire Vergil intro scene for DMC3SE in realtime, himself.
Complete with sheathing/unsheathing katana.

top: 2 heads, giant eyes on chest, wide torso
bottom: small head, smaller hitbox in general, smaller eyes, darker = more evil

bottom wins

heh

I'm going to need double the power of friendship for this shit.

This and I'm pretty sure DMC has taken a lot of inspiration from tokusatsu.

man I love this shit

Dangerous levels of autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBUT4vwiI9k

Attached: neroface.png (380x508, 127K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6moDrMd2R4A
This is Vergil's and Nero's actors.

I was half expecting them to reference this conversation when dante asks for yamato in mission 19

Attached: 1551845026266.png (1440x1440, 1.15M)

>acknowledging his sins
fuck no, they're demons. They aren't heroes and it would be out of character for both of them

FUCK THE CLEAVER ENEMIES GOD DAMN

that looked painful near the end

>Chicken witch boss

first time I had to use multiple gold orbs, holy shit what a pain

Don't knock them down, combo them. If you keep stingering them they'll keep being a pain in the ass

Dante has been a hero since 1 and you can even argue at the end of 3. "Guts and Honor" is even something DMC5 Dante says. Vergil might've have not been but character progression with V reuniting could've made him more sympathetic.

Did they recycle a Balrog fight or something due to time constraints? Did Capcom STILL not let them finish a game?

Attached: DMC5_Balrog.png (2096x1472, 2.23M)

He gets barlog in the prequel comic thing

In the trailer nero slammed the chicken and said "let's go for a walk little chicky" how do i get this to happen, the buster attack just grabs her and not the chicky chicky

Probably. Capcom is a business so they'll keep to the schedule and budget. I don't really mind it since Urizen moving around behinds me of Vergil using Beowulf.

I don't understand, they could have put the balrog as a boss and cerberus as the starter weapon along with the sparda and it makes much more sense.

This game feels rushed as FUCK. Balrog not being in the game. The shitty Urizen fight. Nero just LOLIREGROWMYARM.

There's alot of rushed stuff and alot of seemingly poorly integrated stuff like the camera.

how do I get rid of the
>Staring: xXxDemonhunter69xXx
shit on my screen

It was removed. They replaced it with that beatdown he gives her.

I still love this buster move in the second vergil fight, sweet revenge for how he spammed it when I was using Dante

Attached: Fuckyourflying.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

what the fuck is it it with japs and putting eyes all over their demons?

Attached: 1552148111341.jpg (1867x821, 264K)

i'm Popeye the sailor man TOOOOOOOOOOT

I don't remember this guy in remake2

turn off the network shit

Holdover from DMC's RE origin. It also looks sick since it makes the enemy look like they can see everything.

Final Fantasy is better with their belts though. Belts on the arms, legs, belts over their belts.

bro none of the ffxv guys have belts

also look at dante's shoes

Vergil pseudo killed himself and created two new beings from it. Urizen was strong because he was a brand new being purely made of Vergil's demon side, he wasn't weak like Vergil because he wasn't Vergil. V is a skinny weak twink because Vergil had contempt for the weakness of humanity and it showed in the representation of his human half. When they recombined Vergil was restored because of all of the blood Urizen absorbed, along with the fruit, obviously. It's all pretty simple my man.

How does Nero grow stronger than both Dante and Vergil in the span of a month?

He doesn't. Dante and Virgil were weak after their fight

He's not. He's just able to keep up with them to an extent now. Also he got strong because of love.

He doesn't. Dante and Vergil are already exhausted when Nero shows up in almost perfect condition. Also I think the first time you use Devil Trigger it's particularly strong, Dante's first time was pretty dramatic too.