Dragon valley

Dragon valley
Home

Attached: 1534998343407.jpg (290x290, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oT3JWbBsu2E
youtube.com/watch?v=FO2cRI6-UPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit tier map the skybox made it impossible to use the tv guided missles on the helicopters if you looked at it, Plus the j-10 was so broken if you were on the us side you literally got farmed by anyone competent using it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oT3JWbBsu2E

>its a bomb the carrier all game with no repercussions episode

The helis were easy to use as long as you soloed it and switched seats when needed

Where I started from

>start on the ship
>get in the transport heli
>everyone gets on
>drive it out to the sea and just hover there as people start spamming the chat in anger

I've spent many hours between those two middle points on the island there. Lots of back and forth battles. Also somehow future battlefields really don't capture the sense of scale of 2 and its such a damn shame.

I received BFV free and it's fucking garbage. Only 8 maps and only one of them even feels remotely like a Battlefield map. The rest are shitty CoD maps with 1 or 2 vehicles per team shoehorned in.

>that music
Hnnnggg
youtube.com/watch?v=FO2cRI6-UPM

Guadalcanal
Home

Attached: bf1942 guadalcanal.jpg (358x358, 26K)

Perfect. Could spend all afternoon mucking about like that.

This map was the only map that people would play infantry only it seemed. It was good, but not THAT good and the medium sized map would be so much better.

Attached: 187574-strike_of_karkan_64.jpg (960x960, 102K)

wake is better

>granade spam
>getting shitloads of points as medic spamming bags
>putting claymores at strategic points
>enemy boat spotted
>sneaking behind enemy lines to sabotage for their commander
It was a great map but not the best one

Least it was before DICE fucked everythang up.

Getting ribbons and medals was really fun. Before every fucking game started forcing an achievement system.

Attached: 1540537797421.jpg (450x429, 36K)

Battlefield 3 armored kill maps were the best in the series

>bf2
Very forgettable

Dragon Valley in bf4 is so sad, and thats even despite still being one of the biggest maps having all these cap points. They just surrounded it with invisible boundaries and trees.

Fucking call of duty fags buying and supporting the goddamned Bad Company games pretty much ruined this series. What a fucking waste of a good franchise.

BF2:SOUL
BF2142:SOUL

everything else:Soulless

I feel like most of the fun came from overcoming the huge handicap and shit show that is the US start. Not nearly as bad as the US start on operation blue pearl where if they don't take a point in the first minute they're done.