Built for Chinese dick

Built for Chinese dick.

Attached: 1542333013888.png (1000x563, 657K)

what dick

something about asian girls makes me want to bully them. not sexually or playfully attracted to them. i just want to annoy them.

Well she looks like she enjoys a good monk.

you might have chinese ancestry if wanting to harm asian children interests you

Attached: chinese discipline.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

>Chink
>Have a dick
Pick one. A Chinese "dick" is like a vestigial tail. It's short and no longer serves any purpose.

Poor Kiryu spends about 50 years in prison across these games and the one thing he has to look forward to when he gets out is seeing his little girl who turned into a slut for Yakuza dick.

Why the fuck did they do this? She literally repeated her mom's mistake

don’t you have a hairline to be chasing

and early pruneface to be running from

context?

he was born chinese and his brain doesn't work properly

Attached: chinese elder demands respect.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

Why are you seething so much? It's just a joke bro.

The guy is schizophrenic which is somewhat forgivable. What isn't forgivable is the people passing by doing nothing but then again in Communist China the good samaritan that calls the ambulance is the one stuck with the bill so even if you were bleeding out half dead on the sidewalk you would be ignored or moved out of the way like a pile of garbage.

Guy was mentally ill and wasn't even supposed to be roaming around apparently. He found a kid and beat him up but he didn't do it well enough because apparently the kid was fine.

>doing nothing
Like what? Chase the guy off? They did that. Do you want them to move the kid around? You don't want to move an injured person you idiot. Not touching the kid was probably the best thing they did.

in China you're liable for medical costs of people you injure, so they usually run people over to make sure they die.
In this case it was a schizo.

>in China you're liable for medical costs of people you injure
That's commonplace everywhere.

yeah but in civilized countries you don't kill someone on purpose after you hurt them on accident.

Source on this being extremely common? Just curious.

I mean the people walking past the scene. The ones inside the shop were probably family judging by the reactions.

webms

Attached: chinese nihilists.webm (320x640, 1.82M)

This dumb kid had it coming.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Be honest with me, who here would stop to assist a seizing bugman?

Nietzsche warned us about endgame atheism and yet no one listened to him except edgelord who didn't pay attention to his actual message

not the chinese

Attached: chinese.heroes.save.woman.webm (480x270, 1.93M)

So this is the power of atheism huh?

How is the kid alive?

these kinds of videos really give me perspective.

Attached: 1521909834821.jpg (124x116, 2K)

>webms
You can find millions of webms of americans shooting each other. That doesn't mean every american has a gun and shoots people.

he looks like a fucking zombie I wouldn't touch him either, out of fear of biting

FROM WHAT I HEARD, it's more like they have a fucked up legal system and someone who helps has a high chance of being sued.

like this?

Attached: chinese michael bay.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Because the Yakuza 6 writers are shit and completely threw away all previous characterization in the series. I doubt they even realized the irony and stupidity of Haruka getting knocked up by criminal scum like her mother.

Attached: Ryu Ga Gotoku Rankings.png (1750x2000, 2.13M)

>seething whiteys posting webms to shame China wo realizing they'll rule the world once whites are extinct

I haven't seen this in forever and I still can't believe the biker getting completely fucking destroyed

zoomer vs boomer.webm

>4 inch dicks

It's a fucked up legal system reflecting the values of a fucked up society consisting of fucked up people.

>Fucks a muttgook right after he basically killed her full blooded gook brother

Never knew Kiryu was into dogeating plastic people

our grandchildren will have to eat these and be grateful for it

Attached: chinese delicacy.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

>5 inch dicks but still cucks that are going extinct

>Yakuza 4 & 5
>Better than Yakuza 2
Yeah, no.

Is that live fish?

Shes so cute

Attached: haruka 2.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Is this similar to frog legs or were those things still alive?