Positives:

Positives:

>The zones are nice, and the music is great. But you can say that virtually about any expansion
>Cutscenes are a plus, even if the lip movement is completely off
>Dungeons are nicely designed for the most part
>Raid mechanics are still as sharp as ever and the raids are fun

Negatives:

>The RNG is worse now than it was in legion. Titanforging is so damn ridiculous and i keep getting the same gear every time i do content
>Azerite gear is just terrible. Even though this will be fixed in 8.2 (supposedly) It still boggles the mind how a system like that even made it to live and it genuinely made me concerned about the future of this game
>The lack of communication from the CMs (which is, ya know, kinda their jobs). This whole portal catastrophe is the most recent example
>All the cool stuff introduced in legion (class quests, artifact weapons, class halls) were removed for virtually no reason. Why would you take away class diversity like that and replace it with nothing.
>No gear vendors, so players aren’t in control of what gear they get
>Leveling this expansion was completely pointless, Why am i Losing power as i gain levels simply by not having the right gear that i’m not even in control of getting
>Content outside of raiding is boring. Islands are meh and war fronts are just bad. (what’s more fun than being a peon and gathering resources). Again, I think I read this will be fixed down the line.
>This isn’t necessarily something wrong with BFA, but the fact they’re using allied races as a marketing tool and locking them behind rep grinds without saying there’s a rep grind is meh. That’s FINE, for BFA allied races, but I should not have to still be grinding legion content for allied races.
>The story is so remarkably/laughably stupid. Blizzard have NEVER been good at telling faction war stories, and the fact they’re recycling a plot from a few expansions ago is kinda telling.
>Time gated content
>Do i even need to mention class design?

Attached: 1534771651362.png (559x314, 381K)

ok

Attached: B6FF8818-A26E-40F0-AB3D-29FD72B18ABE.jpg (1600x1227, 448K)

The game is in the worst shape it has ever been in it's history. The only people who still play are the actual addicts who could never quit even if they tried. It will be entirely propped up by Classic until that bellies up too.

i agree. Wod Sucked, but at least i still had fun pvping in it

I tried it for the first two months after coming back and I got and I practically agree. I regret spending time with this game again.

Attached: Arche you going.gif (350x197, 828K)

And not all of the classes in wod felt like ass to play. I still miss gladiator stance.

the sad thing is that, no matter how trash wow can get, is still better than any other mmo on the market (except for FFXIV)

>tfw when returned to WoW over a year ago and enjoyed myself up until now

Attached: 1543779645698.jpg (900x833, 55K)

I rather play eve(and am), even if its wildly different.

Attached: 1387338039387.jpg (335x335, 29K)

I don't believe this argument anymore.

Attached: imaguy.webm (800x450, 2.69M)

If they at least got rid of the Titanforge shit id possibly play agian.

>Finish Mythic/Emmisary/Raid boss
>Loot item
>"Item Upgraded!"
>Oh shit!
>Its fucking Avoidance added on

OP, the dungeons being well designed is a lie. One or two are okay. A lot are boring trash fests. And the loot from them is all shit anyway so who cares.

Honestly I don't understand how anyone assumes off the bat female avatars are actually female players anymore

i mean, better than any other tab-targeting, raid focused mmo

I do like FF14 better but holy shit are the hate towards classes not in whatever the current "meta" is insane.

fair enough

They killed my boy Death knight, class is a shell of complexity and mechanics than what it has been from WotLK

>Bazer
top kek

Attached: incredulous miyako.png (135x133, 36K)

Biggest travesty was bitch baby rogue/fury warrior rerolls killing 2h frost

My nigga sharing the pain, been a 2 hand frost main since mid Wrath when they killed Blood dps and it's so funny how out of touch they are, i had come to terms witht he dual wield in legion because it kinda worked, smashface heavy oblits strike gameplay( when breath faggots where not whining) and they fucked it all in BfA, it's astounding how they fuck up

>plan to turn survival hunters into a melee specialization
>"Don't worry everyone! We will incorporate survival's playstyle into marksmanship."
>they don't do that at all
>proceeds to then break marksmanship in it's own way
Melee survival is okay, but I will never not be mad about this.

Attached: 1458365578399.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>class design
What exactly are people even bitching about when they say "CLASS DESIGN"?

I've played Assassination, Dk Frost, Blood, and Affliction heavily in both Legion and BFA. And I have no issues, most specs lost like 1 ability which was a nuke on a 1 min CD.
King's Bane for Assassination always felt tacked on, and I'm not sad at all to see it go.

The reddit kids constantly bitch about "Class Design", but are totally incapable of describing whatever the fuck they are even talking about.

gives me hope to see people calling this shit out, the official class forums kill my braincells faster than binge drinking, always a few loud people ensuring the masses that everything is fine and they should enjoy playing a watered down neutered class/spec and that the class has never been better etc

That sucks as much if not more than how they made hunters play like cowards in PvP. Vanilla hunters up until lolbeastwhin i win took a decent bit of skill to play with managing kiting, proper wing clip/trap play to do well and felt rewarding

Compare Wrath, Cata, Mop class design, and how it has slowly chipped away any flavor, choice and skill until only one bankrupt design is left for many classes still have devs caring about their class, it shows hard on what class teams actually play their designs with passion

>class homogenization
>removal of skills, and spells
>bland, and uninteresting talents
>over-simplification of rotations, cooldowns, and burn phases
>reduction, or removal of some class' micromanagement
>removal of impactful gear sets, and trinkets
>bugs, and under-performing abilities everywhere

In short: everything is broken, or BORING.