DLC makes the game worse

>DLC makes the game worse
Other than BoI, what games do this?

Attached: 1551594759915.png (280x359, 103K)

Scholar of the First Sin

>mob psycho makes everything worse
other than OP and the anime industry what other animes do this?

Deus Ex HR

Nu-Prey, but only because it tells you by how shit it is that there won't be another Arkane game and the devs are getting hardballed by Bethesda in the same way they tried to do to Obsidian back with New Vegas

If by making everything worse by being so good, I agree.

wrong mob psycho is faggot normie shit

Stellaris, Total war

>mfw I didn't fall for the AB+ meme

Attached: bumbo.png (212x218, 2K)

Do hats count as DLC? If so TF2, it wasn't that bad at the beginning but they went fucking crazy with them.

Normies don' pay any mind to it because of its artstyle being "ugly"

wrong

Normie here, I have a gf and we watch mobu together. I liked one punch and I like mob psycho too

Never played the original version but dropped SotFS.
how bad it is?

Pick a paradox game. Stellaris for example.

Any game that decides to revamp the game with a patch, like Stellaris

Darkest Dungeon

Xcom 2 WotC

Attached: 1542927051505.jpg (692x577, 80K)

I can't wait for the next episode

>normie shit
Anything else? Or is it just popular?

nah just normie shit

Sm4sh post-wectoring

Hollow Knight

>Piranha Plant
Ruined my hype for the game, what a stupid fucking decision

t.moefag

The DLC in BotW is just retarded and makes the game worse in every way.

Smash 4 and soon to be Smash Ultimate

incorrect
i'm a shonenchad
and a delinquentdude

Attached: 1551985026209.gif (450x326, 3.41M)

makes co-op better

DoJT

OPM is way more normie though.

normies who watched OPM don't even give mob a chance

PS4 Spider-Man

What about Afterbirth and Afterbirth+ makes them so bad? I only got BoI after all DLC’s were out, and got them all together. (Yes, I’m a newfag) Even if you dislike the new levels and modes (I like Hush and Greed Mode, but hate The Void and Greedier), don’t the new items add some sort of improvement to the game? While on this topic, what do you think Repentance will do? Will it help to heal the wounds caused by AB+, or prove that Antibirth should’ve stayed a mod?

Attached: 3A3F5365-DE1D-4DB9-AFDD-1FC3019CAFE6.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Bump.

Objectively speaking:
>severely dilute the item pools with useless items (looking at you Moldy Bread)
>add a bunch of annoying and unoriginal bosses (Scolex and Delirium being the worst offenders)
>nerf special rooms
>nerf angel deals
Also, a bunch of subjective stuff I've heard mentioned but don't necessarily agree with:
>worse music
>worse artstyle
>retarded story
I pray to God almighty that Steakmund doesn't pull another AB+ with Repentance, and instead actually allows the Antibirth guys to do their thing.

I wish I could hate things based purely on popularity.

you seem to hate me because i don't like your homo anime

>normie
fuck off normalfag, youre most likely an ironic weeb obsessed with moe garbage. besides normalfags prefer one punch man to mob psycho because of the style

I didn't voice any opinions about you, though. Do you have some kind of persecution complex?

read the chain of replies before replying normie

only normalfags say normie.

nah i can just tell by the fact you love mob psycho all mob psycho fans hate shonenchads

thats just you and your gf. 2 people dont represent a whole.
OPM is more mainstream than Mob despite being from the same guy

only normies say normalfag

the Last of us had a amazing multiplayer.
Then they added paid weapon dlc with guns way superior to the standars guns.

assholes

Dragon's Dogma
>infinite ferrystone trivializes travel
>all low-level pawns are wearing the same DLC outfits

Attached: delete_this_ara.jpg (1440x810, 102K)

Mob Psycho... IS a shonen.

Did you get Mob confused with OPM or something?

no it ain't it's like lain but bigger fags

it made the game worse? It didn't change the physics or anything

sotfs "fixed" base game das2 by putting the mobs in the lore-appropriate areas they were originally supposed to be in. however it compounds another problem the base game had - swarming you with too many enemies in a game that has a combat system designed for 1 on 1 content. if you started playing sotfs you'll remember going up the early ladder in the forest and getting swarmed by something like 15 dudes

Do you think the booster packs helped, or where they just meh? I think The Forgotten alone adds tons of fun to the game.

The Forgotten is what gives me hope for repentance. Kilburn and the Antibirth team just casually added the best character in the game to the final booster. I hope Breadmund and Nicashit keep their hands off repentance and just let the Antibirth Team do their thing.

any MMO

Attached: runefeel.png (1248x1504, 70K)

It's a psychic emotionally detached boy who has incredible powers and fights an evil organization. It's shonen as fuck dude.

sounds like an even gayer version of evangelion

To be fair, I'm doing a terrible job describing it.

Attached: 1525734628365.png (554x436, 71K)

seethe more

Cope more often

>lore appropriate placement
>heide knights in the ruins of heide tower of flame
>sitting next to the same people who destroyed their home
>also a dragon guarding the dragonslayer boss

it's a fucking comedy

theyre sleepy from all that fighting

It's an ACTION comedy. Plenty of shonen are.

Spider man for the ps4

New Vegas, especially the fucking opening level.

what that it overloads you with op guns?

lain and mob psycho have nothing in common outside of being anime
have you actually watched either of them lmao

why would i they're both gay

No the Master Cycle was amazing

The vampire thing for the Darkest Dungeon. Messes up the whole game. I dont recommend starting with it if you've never played before.

If you want to play repentance you'll have to buy afterbirth+

also mod support and quality life changes are worth the "diluted item pool" everyone bitches about.

Attached: 1531347763909.gif (800x800, 921K)

hahahahaha look at this retard

Sunset Invasion is the worst DLC from a company that's farted out some bad DLC

Crimson Curse. Game goes from a frustrating grind to an even worse grind.

i ain't got a mirror in my room but i'll try my guy

>that morrowind expansion that would send an assassin to attack you right at the start of the game.

AC Oddyssey

FUCK Edmund and FUCK Nicalis.

gonna change up the pace here but can we all agree that the bank heist in Mankind Divided was some of the most fun across both Nu-Deus Ex games?

fuck off spic

>implying plebbitors like you could use le epik meme line with the word fag in it
Retarded failed normalfag lmao

not hispanic but alright

>retards thinking shounen is anything but manga marketed towards boys
A manga that was basically seven years of political shitposting with a batshit crazy ending that was foreshadowed for that period of time was a shounen.

Owning the DLC packs in Mario Kart 8 made you end up in online lobbies with the DLC tracks being on the vote rotation far more often than the base game tracks.

It fucks up the lore way more than making it work.
Heide knights were supposed to have fled home from the flood, that's why the only things in that area were statues.
Also it definitely fucks up the items they gave you. Before the first knight you killed had a 100% drop chance for a sword that had a moveset unlike any other sword in the game. Now it's a rare drop you need to farm for ages to get one, often exhausting the mob spawn limit and literally hunting knights to extinction before they drop anything.

>Other than BoI, what games do this?
Every game that cut content to add it as DLC throughout the year.

kill yourself onions boy

you're not fooling anyone Jose now fuck off before I put your ass on ICE nigger

I wish the ferry stones didn't exist at all actually. And yeah seeing everyone wearing princess outfits was pretty fucking annoying. Bad enough we couldn't change the colors and what not

Human Revolution had it all, from day one essential DLC to retailer exclusive content.
This is why I buy games like a year after they release once the "complete" edition comes out.

:^) mob psycho isn't normie guys we promise

Attached: Mobpsycho.png (818x783, 706K)

Get lost faggot.

Attached: 1550647606370.gif (500x281, 371K)

Why are you on reddit?

to prove it's normieshit

it's not a shounen because it's not for adolescent boys, it's for teenagers/adults so it's more a seinen, I know shounen is considered a genre now but really it's supposed to mean a show for a certain age group and gender.

well guess what user they also have a subreddit for oxygen!
you better not breathe oxygen or else you're a normie!

it's inconsiquential and easily avoidable, but the GOTY edition of fallout NV is really annoying to start up
>create character
>you have the X item pack! you have the Y item pack! you have the z item pack!
>800 popups about each DLC

so you admit it's normie

fuck off you oxygen breathing normie

I want to go back to when anime was niche. Fuck I hate reddit for ruining everything.

Like Yea Forums isn't full of normalfags

also
>normie
only normalfags use that term

i win buddy

Attached: 1536849739546.jpg (436x399, 31K)

you do realize that you're already an normie by default considering there's a subreddit for this site right?

Darkest dungeon
Crimson court is so obnoxious that’d I’d rather have a swarm of actual mosquitoes bite me while playing vanilla DD instead of that annoying DLC

what is ng+ and ascetics, alex

But you're the biggest redditard in this thread.

what exactly is your argument?
i'm just stating the facts my man mob psycho is normie
water is wet
the sky is blue
grass is green
and i won this argument

really neat looking and fun to use but it couldve been so much better if the game was optimized and could support the cycle going just a little faster and maybe if it had a boost
still its a really nice postgame gift

If you bought any of the map packs for MW2 on PC you'd only be able to queue with/against people who also bough a map pack
So buying a map pack locked you out of playing with the majority of the community as no one bought them on PC

all I am saying is who gives a fuck if something is "normie" or not

a whole lotta fags on this thread clearly if you look at all those (you)'s i got for simply saying it's normie shit

what else do your friends on reddit tell you to like

they told me to enjoy savouring the (you)s i get from brainlet mob fags on Yea Forums

Attached: 1536351733038.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

glad to help you get off

i don't get off on insulting the disabled

If you're not even enjoying yourself, why are you still posting?

of course a normie like you would equate enjoyment only to getting off

It didn't change how the game is played though?

hahaha
yeah it hurts so good dont it

this

you gotta admit master mode was just malarkey

Man, sonyfags have no idea how to do this. Its not about what you don't like but something that made the game worse objectively.
Like the metal sonic boss in Mania.

>friend likes sports anime
>recommend him Ping Pong The Animation
>it's fucking kino but he dropped it after one episode because 'it looks weird'

fkn normies

what hurts?

Not really, it just buffed enemies and was optional at that so it's not changing what's there.

only if your a pussy and sleep

waste of money sure, but it's optional so you aren't changing the base game or anything.

How so?

ok you could obviously pretend it just doesnt exist but if you want to actually consider it you have to play it
it didnt just "buff" enemies, health regeneration is a step above just a "buff"

It is. But it's also a quality show. These things align sometimes. Like with FLCL or what have you.

FLCL ain't quality it's boring as fuck only solid thing for FLCL is the music

shit like that is why purely cosmetic dlc is so big, why businessmen wear watches, why mike tyson has tigers for pets, because why the fuck would you spend money on something that doesnt make other people jealous

I can't believe the majority of replies in this thread are defending that faggot mob psycho trash. I watched 8 episodes of it and it was garbage. All of the """"humor"""" in the show comes from his fraud teacher, it's the only fucking joke, not to mention the main character is just some autist with a super secret hidden ultra power (WOW THAT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE). I assume the only reason you retards watch it is because you can self insert as the main character since you're so autistic and generally ignored by everyone in your pathetic lives. OPM isn't great either but at least it's better than this despite normies loving it

also the gay shit.

That's exactly what a buff is user and again it's optional. Like this user says It's not about what you dislike but what made the game worse.

Why do you care so deeply about what normies like?

It feels like edmund forgot about the appeal of isaac. I understand nefing easy as fuck game breaking glitches, but the number of times Azazle has been nerfed and rebuffed is astounding. 100 new items are great per dlc, but then you realize that most are trash and the game is actively being made more randomized and you are less likely to get items that do anything, let alone be good.

The fun of isaac isn't the mechanical execution of dodging, but the decision making as you weigh risk vs reward. Devil Deals are all about trading health for great items, you are constantly being put on edge of death for the trade off of a item that can shoot a thick laser safely across the screen. Devil deals don't offer items and don't reward good or smart play as much. Angel deals are perfect the way they are, you are actively making decisions that are far more risky and uncertain for the chance of free no strings attached item.

I think the hush was a good inclusion, I feel like he could be a bit more consistent, not having a high fire rate makes him the worst boss in the game. The game should always drop 1 key when you spawn on the hush floor, that way even if you come in with no keys, you can choose to open a item room, one of the chests or the item shop. Shop offers a item and potentially another key to buy which you can use to open a chest or a item room door.

Delirum is to lazy and you have to have a amazing build, I've beaten hush as the lost with a really underpowered build just by sheer dodging, Delirum has no rhyme or reason and is garbage in every way. Hopefully anti-birth can add some balance back to the game.

turns out people who like mob psycho care more about it than me

Get a room, you schwoogies

Attached: 1551677222329.jpg (956x711, 166K)

>story

People hated the Purgatory ending?

>Act like a retard
>Get called a retard
>"haha trolled!"
You sure showed us. Now get lost.

Attached: 1435281482358.png (581x327, 221K)

its more like a new ability than a simple buff
which all enemies do receive. besides that guardians are trickier and you only get one save slot
look i know you dont have to fucking play it but we can still talk about it

just because you dont have to play it doesnt mean it wasnt a poorly handled addition to the game that ultimately adds little

Scolex is a flash boss. Basic items like Moldy Bread were added to balance out item pools.
People just whine about anything not making the game easier. They're the newfags really, the flash version was far harder than the remake.

never acted like a retard all i've done so far is prove mob is normie

tl;dr

Attached: 0Fgoj2P.gif (540x413, 2.09M)

>just because you dont have to play it doesnt mean it wasnt a poorly handled addition to the game that ultimately adds little
Whether or not you think it was handled poorly is irrelevant, again this thread is about DLC that made the game worse not what you dislike. As much as you want to whine about it the changes made within master mode don't affect the normal mode.

And? What do you want us to do about that?

holy shit theres no law that commands us to talk about exactly what OP ordered
people are shitposting about anime and youre telling me im off topic for wanting to discuss vidya on Yea Forums

nothing you can do buddy just accept it's normie and move on my dude

The world doesn't revolve around you, believe it or not.

They can shitpost about anime all they like, you on the other hand are sticking with this topic.
If you don't like it then you can leave.

never said it did bud

i dont know why youre so eager to tell me we cant talk about this
its kinda silly

Should I start watching mob now or wait till the season is over?

I don't care whether normies like or not. And don't tell me to move on when I wasn't the one getting triggered by reigen.

who got triggered by reigen?

Dark Souls 3 is a masterpiece without the DLC.

Didn’t the Flash game get a new DLC recently? And isn’t it really bad because it makes the game so hard that any aspect of strategy is removed, making the whole thing luck based?

TBoI is the pinnacle of a bloated game. It is the antithesis of what made Spelunky great. You cannot find a more bloated game.

read the thread

Mob has more heart and charm in it than anything else airing this season. I'm sorry you have such shit taste.

Attached: nvjsndjsc.png (1280x738, 1.48M)

where is the trigger in that?

Then why act surpised people like things you don't?

cringe mass reply poster

when did i act surprised?

>OH NO THE PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING THINGS SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Attached: 1527529123552.jpg (480x480, 18K)

I personally liked it, but it kind of feels like Edmund stoke it from Game Theory.

What makes you think that he isn't?

Attached: DzLfyLhVsAAn3UU.jpg orig.jpg (808x1024, 66K)

because he is me and i know myself pretty well to know i wasn't triggered

Then why comment in the first place? Why talk about something you don't even like?

why not?