Give me your honest opinion of this game

Give me your honest opinion of this game

Attached: 10475_Devil_May_Cry_5_C_14dfb19d6fe9c98d0130d57c13e579e5.jpg (945x630, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBAk47vQcZk
youtu.be/zg4VvbVJPko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its a masterpiece disguised as trash

Its good, but these kinds of threads have a selection bias toward people who want to "take down" the game and get shoo'd off the actual threads.

music doesnt work so its shit

Legit 9/10

It's really good and quite fun to play. Not a 10/10, but pretty solidly in that 8-9 range.

Great game, but the story isn't as good as it could have been. When Itsuno said the story would make us cry I was expecting something a bit better then what we got but the story has always been average for DMC with it peaking at 3. Gameplay is the best in the series.

I can only think about the Denuvo free version "accidentaly" released by Capcom. Did they want people to get the game for free without encouragement so they could sell you red orbs, cosmetics or something, like an experimental f2p model?

I need to play it more. but so far.
>They went full retard on devil breaker implementation. they have the potential to be great but need to be moded to actually use them properly.
>V sucks & was a waste of time to make.
>jump cancelling, doing combos, exceeding it's all the easiest it's ever been. too easy infact.
>the HUD sucks
>the new designs and graphics look awful.
>the style rank announcer is annoying
>RB+back+Y is an attack input. transforming dantes weapon with it is stupid & wastes a good input.
>RB+forward+Y NEEEDS to be split for nero.
>the gauntlets feel like they're lacking vital moves and controls other gauntlets have.
>Cavelear is too slow & clunky. feels awful. darksould tier attack animations.

Every thing else in the game Is really good tho.

Fantastic out of 10

Love it, only complain is that its kinda lacking in variety in areas, but environment has never really been the series strong suit

I wonder what Itsuno and the team make of the PC release. They must have been furious.

Attached: Capcom'd.png (726x367, 282K)

I'm really enjoying it but it's easy as fuck. The lowest rank I've gotten is B. Is Devil Hunter the "easy" difficulty?

I think its fault is that the story just retreads 3's story, which means it's not bad but also nothing new. Gameplay is outstanding, though.

Just hoping they make use of the network capability and add a co-op mode with Blood Palace or something.

It's what DmC should have been. Nero is even more fun than before and Dante is the best he's ever been. V is easy mode.

Attached: 20190309195654_1.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

I've finished DMC1 years ago.
Currently playing DMC3 for the first time and just finished the demon that I guess is called Beowulf. I've been playing the whole game as Trickster and I feel I'm gonna get wrecked in DMC4 and DMC5. Any advice for learning the other styles?

Yeah they casualised many things. Devil hunter is too easy now. which is a shame but the difficulty gets better after that.

Where can I pirate this?

the prologue boss is absolute no fun allowed. Why the fuck couldn't it continue into the phase where he stands up? What a garbage mission to get an S on, almost as bad as Mission 10

I dont like the idea of a game becoming fun in NG+. The entire game felt like a tutorial. The levels were bland and boring

5/10

Nero and Dante are peak character action game
V sucks.
Game is short but replayable.
Story sucks but every game in the series had this problem cept 3.

Best in the series

5>3=1>4>2>DmC

I hope it's good. I just started DMC to play the series because I liked the e3 trailer

Use the style switcher mod.

An optional co-op bloody palace mode would actually be great. I felt a bit upset about how the co-op stuff was implemented in the game. I know it's not the main focus but it felt like at times I wouldn't even realise there was another player nearby fighting.

DMC4 and 5 let you styleswitch on the fly. Trickster stays useful as a defensive option and to close in on enemies. Might wanna learn how to use swordmaster and gunslinger though, they're really fun.

I think there's a styleswitcher mod for 3.

9/10. My only complaint is that V is has some fundamental issues from a game play standpoint. He was fun when I first got to him, but he fell apart on bosses. After beating the game and just really getting into the variety of options offered by Nero and especially Dante, V's game play is super limited and somewhat frustrating.

I haven't played it but I bet it's shit.

Naw, you can just use trickster if you want.

Incredible core gameplay.
So-so story that has its moments but flubs some of the more interesting elements in favor of fanservice.
They could legitimately make expansion DLC for this game for 10 years and I would eat it up.

Playing as Nero feels fucking great and the different arms you can use is fun.

Then I started playing as V. I don't know why anyone would think this is fun and now I have to push through his missions.

I thought the coop would ruin the game with shitty forced online, but styling with some rando turned out to be some of the most hype moments in the game for me.

I'm playing it on PS3, but I heard DMC3 on PC is a garbage port. Any patches that alleviate it?

9/10 and a definite GOTY contender. My only complaint is how you can't cycle through Devil Breakers with Nero.

It was an alright movie on youtube

DMC has a story?

Not that guy but does the mod work with the HD collection? I actually bought that on PS4 because of the scares about the port being shit on PC ala DMC1 framerate speed up crap so figured the other 2 games might suffer.

Yeah, that is a pain in the ass

just gonna pirate it desu

Just play the HD collection on pc. Works fine.

Good, but something about the timing in the combos is fucked. In DMC 4 I could do any ground combo with ease, but for 5 the timing is extremely strict, it seems.

This is my opinion too. Great game, fun, where is the music?

Yeah that was one of the issues that annoyed me since the demos. I know his DT is on the Dpad by default, but why does it need to be on all 4 buttons? Can't we have left and right assigned to selecting the breakers.

The mod technically attempts to make a decent port but it also make the game easy as fuck as it wasn't balanced with that in mind.
There is also a proper port now given in the HD collection on Steam now like the PS3 one if you want to but i'm not sure if the mod has been redone for the new port.

yeah the style switcher mod. it's more than just style switching.

I'm having similar opinion as about initial trailer. My first playthrough I was very disappointed. Hated V's gameplay, was extremely mad about censorship on PS4 didn't like visuals and levels. Now I'm in the middle of SoS run and it gets better. Fully upgraded V is much better and I finally can say I enjoy playing as him. Probably not really necessary addition to the game but at least I don't want to turn the game off anymore. I kinda appreciate how now missions don't have any puzzles or exploration. Sure, it was kinda charming in its own way but it really messed with replayability. Now it's almost 100% pure action. I wish there was an option to disable cutscenes since those constant loadings just to show you 5 second cutscene are annoying as fuck.

I still hate visual style though. Some levels just look so damn depressing and lifeless. Also don't like how enemies are either gray or red. They blend into background and it's extremely hard to notice them sometimes. I have no idea why did they make everything that way.

GOTYAY

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not, but several people have been complaining about not hearing music in combat even while having S+ ranks.

my goty

It's another fucking Nero game. I got bored about an hour in and haven't played much since. It doesn't matter how much they try to force him on me, he's not fucking fun.

Attached: ....png (640x482, 299K)

Dantes sword triangle triangle, pause triangle etc used to have a swipe, with the optional million stab, but it seems the million stab is the only option now for the combo. What the hecks with that

Attached: 1551938885056.png (900x900, 264K)

How long before DMC4 tryhards starting bitching over JC being easier this time around despite it objectively making the game better?

I only just started but I'm having tons of fun with it and want to practice different combo possibilities for maximum COOL factor.

lmaoing @ your autism

Attached: 1530373713844.png (800x600, 1.1M)

Live Action Cutscenes are hillarious. Can't believe no one is talking about then

Bionic Commando V - Everyone is ugly edition.

Use Swordmaster as it's the most functionally useful one off the bat outside of Trickster and get used to dodging the normal way through rolls/jumps.

Gunslinger is kind of lame but fun and Royal Guard is the most challenging but satisfying as fuck (plus there are ways to make the RG timing easier).

There's no real advice in how to use the other styles just start using them. In 4/5 you're not going to be a master at switching between styles and it's not even necessary to get through the game

Very fun if a little easy on the first run. Combat feels great and it's refreshing to have a game not take itself too seriously. It's a great campy arcade game. I even like V actually even if his segments are very easy.

It is worthy of the name Devil May Cry. They dun good.

Doubtful considering it's the 2nd best performing Capcom title on PC ever

DMC 3 HD collection style switcher mod is looking really promising. it even has multiplayer.
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAk47vQcZk

Just pirated it
I'm pumped

>add Bloody Palace with actually varied room designs and let every character fight every boss
>add Vergil, Lady and Trish
>make an optional online coop for BP
>Nevan DLC
It'll make it best game in the series easily. Right now 3 is still better.

I feel like the "timing" of missions are off sometimes so you'll have someone starring in your session but won't ever see them. I played mission 7 with a random V though, and coordinated mission 13 with 2 friends of mine. It's really fun, if a bit easy. Feels like a waste to just restrict it to just two missions.

I didn't pay for that Deluxe Edition scam.

It's awesome, fun. Not a game people will be talking about with great praise 10 years from now but the kind of game that we all need every year.

He's boring and his gimped devil arm managed to make him worse. He legitimately feels like they had a board meeting and discussed how they could somehow make him worse. It doesn't help that beating bosses just gets him new fucking arms that have limited uses instead of actual goddamn weapons. This game sucks. I just want to play as fuck Dante and have more than two fucking attacks at my disposal. I'm probably just gonna look the cutscenes up on youtube. I don't even care about getting to the end myself because I already know Vergil looks fucking stupid.

Attached: 09e3f14da94efc7102d998ecf297d999786b70c02b78df544a0f70a4ff3ce89c.png (590x355, 210K)

DMC5 Dante is the greatest action game character in the history of this industry gameplay wise

based

You sound like someone who was born recently

kek

I just feel like he's really dry compared to Dante. And with the series going forward and them trying to push Nero I'm concerned in how they're gonna make him as fun as Dante to play. Who am I kidding they're just gonna bring Dante back as a game clear bonus in the future.

Two days old perhaps...

I'm only halfway through. It's good, though, so far. I can't wait to get King Cerberus.
I don't particularly like that I've essentially seen this 3 times now. I don't really see why the story has to be told this way.

They gave him a ton more moves and made him more fun to play in general. Reving is easier and doesn't slow you down, the gun is actually useful and his devil arm has a bunch of new functions.

Git gud, Scrub of Sparda.

Attached: dante binocs.png (750x538, 502K)

wait Breaker switching mod. for many people it will fix the game unbelievably.

He feels so good to control but man do I feel overwhelmed at times with the sheer amount of options he has. Dante fucked me up tho since I wasn't suddenly expecting Swordsmaster to be in the movelist. Really threw off my flow so I'll find myself accidentally leaving my style on SM and getting tagged by shit I could've blocked or dodged

9/10, like an actual one unlike most recent trash. That all get 90%+. The game is one of my favorites ever, but I have to take points off for the still-hallway with large rooms and occasional alcove level design. The story is lackluster, a little bit more thought would have made it sweet. Also on the initial difficulty I styled on every boss except Cerb and Dante v Vergil, those both took a while. I am actually considering buying this twice, because I bought it on console so I could play it and others in my apartment could watch, but I know mods are coming for PC.

Nero's still Nero, but the addition of devil breakers make it a bit more interesting. Half of the DBs I only ever used once though, and seemed generally poor compared to Gerbera/Rawhide/Punch Line.

V's gameplay is sluggish and frequently frustrating because the cat teleports when you don't want it to, and nothing I seemed to do made actually controlling Nightmare interesting. When it works though, it's a lot of fun actually nailing combos on him. His theme certainly helps.

Dante was when this game got turned back up to 11 and I haven't intentionally picked the others since. Properly utilizing all of your shit in Dante v Vergil makes that fight one of the greatest of all time. As someone who played through and loved every DMC game, including DmC, this fight was the greatest in video games for me because of all the callbacks.

I'm using Swordmaster right now on my first DMC3 playthrough. I like the challenge, and dodging DMC1 style.

NO it doesn't moron. it's harder to use style switching than it is to just spam base game OP strategies that do way more damage.

plus the game is still 10x harder than DMC5 no matter how you look at it.

>scrub of sparda

I played my first run on Devil Hunter and didn't even have to once focus, this game is fucking easy. Telling me to git gud only fucking works when I'm complaining about difficulty. I'm complaining that the game is fucking BORING and has no interesting mechanics. You retards need to get some reading comprehension instead of trying to just regurgitate what you read on here to try and fit in.

This doesn't even try to address what I'm talking about. Hang yourself, no one will miss you, considering that you don't contribute anything.

That's the problem. They need to just focus on delivering more of what's actually fun instead of forcing you to play boring shit just to get thirty minutes of fun shit later. It's not like I won't still pay to play the game. Jesus. I don't want to play an entire game as V and Nero just to play as Dante for ten minutes at the end.

It feels even better in DMC5 since they added that side-step dodge. Way more reliable.

I think the reason he doesn't hang himself is BECAUSE no one will miss him user.

In 4 we were upset Nero didn't play like Dante, but in 5 having 3 different characters that are actually different is a lot of fun. I'm sure that other poster disagrees, but I like that their ideas for Nero are vastly different from Dante. And obviously V is his own beast.
I hope that user who claimed BP would become like RE Mercenaries and have more characters than the campaign is legit. I'd love to mess around with improved versions of Trish and Lady.

Attached: ladytrish_job.jpg (1721x1050, 498K)

>This doesn't even try to address what I'm talking about
Yeah zoomer confirmed. Your whole post reeks of GIMME NOW GIMME GIMME ME WANT DANTE. You're clearly too much of a spaz to enjoy this game so what's the point? You don't like Nero big whoop. Talk to the rest of us that hate playing as V. He sucks dick too but its a stimulating challenge at the very least. I'm just old enough to remember a time where delayed gratification was encouraged to people. See, a lot of people agree with you that Nero is mechanically uninteresting. Its okay to have the opinion. But to throw your toys away just because you don't like one of them as much as the others is petulant. THis isn't a problem with the game, your attitude is shit.

>I played my first run on Devil Hunter and didn't even have to once focus
>I got bored about an hour in and haven't played much since.
You finished it in an hour?

Attached: 1550885981219.png (800x450, 321K)

No, he has no clue about anything after unlocking Dante because he thinks he only plays Dante for 10 mins at the end.

Seriously this is such a simple thing that would massively improve his gameplay

Jesus, are you serious?
If you don't like part of something, and it turns out that something is nearly 50% of the whole thing, you don't really like the whole thing.
If this bitch doesn't like Nero sure he's a bitch. But I get why he wouldn't like DMC5 because of that.

amazing

BANG BANG BANG
PULL MU DEVIL TRIGGER

The guy is almost certainly exaggerating how unfun Nero is. Suboptimal, yeah maybe but straight up a chore? And this guy is looking forward to play Dante? Seems fucking unlikely.

>They went full retard on devil breaker implementation. they have the potential to be great but need to be moded to actually use them properly.
>RB+forward+Y NEEEDS to be split for nero.
What did he mean by these?

Also
>RB+back+Y is an attack input. transforming dantes weapon with it is stupid & wastes a good input.
>the gauntlets feel like they're lacking vital moves and controls other gauntlets have.
Fuck you, Balrog is the best fucking gauntlet weapon in the series TWO full movesets including swordmaster stuff for both modes and you cry about a "wasted input slot"

>Cavelear is too slow & clunky. feels awful. darksould tier attack animations.
It's OP as shit tho, stuns enemies like nobody's business and deals insane damage. You're using it properly, right? Do the next input at the proper timing, also you can cancel to pretty much any special move instead of just performing the next hit in the combo and then from a special to another special etc, you can also mix and match Y and B in a basic 3-hit combo.

Really liked it, only problem for me is the bloody tower taking up too much of the game and the game giving you at least 50 gold orbs throughout a playthrough.

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-085724_YouTube~01.jpg (1560x877, 165K)

So what's the chance we get Turbo mode as a free upgrade?

redpill me on this series

What the FUCK does my age have to do with the fact that I think Nero's gameplay is boring?

>HURR IM OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHEN NINTENDO GAMES SUCK SO IM OKAY WITH SUCKING FAT COCK NOW

Dude, I'm in my fucking mid-twenties, it doesn't fucking matter how olds games played. That doesn't excuse making shit games now. What the FUCK

>nitpicking small details

No, my first run was the first hour I played you dumb fuck. Why do you think that picking out small semantics in my posts will change anything about what I'm saying? God. Yea Forums has become so goddamn retarded. TALK to me you dumb faggots, actually try and give me a rebuttal. I want to argue, not look at retards metaphorically drool in their shit filled diapers on the internet.

This is the first time I've been mad at faggots on Yea Forums for NOT arguing with me. Stop giving me non-arguments. Prove me WRONG for gods sake and stop making me feel like I wandered into the special ed class of the internet. How the fuck are we supposed to make fun of reddit if none of you can assemble a real argument anymore?

Attached: 1542601668154.png (343x628, 275K)

It seems like they'll do anything to keep you from playing as Dante. They hit you with Nero for 4, then a reboot, then 2 other characters in 5. But nah, Neros cool man, fuck you.

How come DMC1 had the best music?

No but you have to be a zoomer to shitpost loudly on the internet when you feel like other people don't agree with you.

Give any of them a go and you'll probably have fun, that's all there is to it. I heard 2 is bad but its the only one I haven't played so I guess avoid that or try it. HD collection of 1-3 on Steam along with 4, the reboot, and 5.

No one wants to argue you because your point is fucking stupid.

Nero is far better now than he was in 4. Stop thinking you're top shit because you have the attention span of a goldfish, its pure cringe.

>STILL MISSING THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY POST AFTER I SPELLED IT OUT IN LITERALLY AN ENTIRE PARAGRAPH

Holy. FUCK. That's it. I'm going outside and finding someone on the street to talk to DMC5 about. I'll have more luck that way than trying to on here. Eat shit.

Attached: 1382395812369.jpg (375x500, 28K)

My point was that you intentionally used a term like 'first run' to distract that you played for an hour, on normal difficulty at that.

fucking autist

Yeah when the mods comes out his DT button should be the Bumper.
Left/Right cycle through devil breakers.
UP to destroy breaker
Down to cycle back to #1 on your breaker deck.

Also the option to turn off breakers breaking when hit and just use a deck like weapons. cause that would be fun to do.

it's no masterpiece

Pretty damn good. Breaking into the higher difficulties now and I’m pretty happy. I wish the plot was a bit better and the levels a bit more varied, but that’s not what I’m playing DMC for. OST has really grown on me, as did the new characters

What's #1? Monster Hunter?

Your post has no point
>nero bad
>game unga
What the hell am I supposed to do with this. For real. Am I supposed to gratify you? Oh youre such a big BOI youre opinion is so good user? Did you know how good it is? So good.

>DT button should be the Bumper.
But user, L1 is gun attack.

Yeah

Bayonetta 2 is still the better Hack & Slash title.

When it comes to the Top 10 Games of 2019 list, it's likely to end up in the 6-10 range.

But Bayo 1 is better than 2.

Oh fuck that looks nice. Didn't know that was on the way.

Attached: 1552093647099.jpg (480x440, 15K)

Complicated game not for anybody.
Sure, casul can rush through the game getting B&C's, but that's not how this game is meant to be played. I order to git gud in dmc5 you have to memorize shit ton of comboes, even more than in any fighting game. So 80% of players will have a shit ton of frustration with not being able to control Dante or Nero perfectly.
Also, narration was just fucked up. Music was bad. But all other shit was top notch. Well maybe except those shitty scripted boss fights with Urizen.

Attached: 1527427499986.png (400x400, 223K)

Story is 6/10 at best, maybe even 5/10. It has all the characters you love but they don't really do anything that interesting. It feels like too many of the cutscenes are just to moving you forward in the game instead of actually being meaningful story-wise.

Level design is mixed. I give it maybe 6/10 too. Some of the early levels are really nice looking but eventually it's all just more and more of that fucking ugly tree. The ruins weren't particularly interesting either. Everyone shits on DMC4 for being short and "the same game twice" but I feel like even it managed to have more visual variety. In terms of gameplay the missions work fine, some might prefer more free roam and puzzles etc. but those only really work the first time and become a nuisance on repeated playthroughs in a game like this so that's a non-issue to me.

Gameplay for Dante is 11/10. Literally best in its genre ever made topping all things made up until this point, holy shit. Nero also is 10/10 but doesn't go past previous limits, just standing at the top with the other greats. V I find 7/10 or so and a bit of disappointment, he's decent but clearly has the least tricks up his sleeve and some aspects of his gameplay like dodging being tied to your familiars and cancelling your active attacks and not being able to shoot as you move because of how the special attack inputs work for griffon are stupid.

Attached: 1529493943688.png (659x638, 505K)

Mechanically God-like, story was good but I kind of wanted a bit more of the narrative and characters.

for you.
>not using the trigger and putting buster on x.

The story is pretty good. Between Geryon and King Cerebus, there's a lot of tie-ins to the old games.

If it wasn't DMC, i wouldn't be playing it.

It's on the resident evil 7 engine.

Anyone who even accepts it is an Intel.

How long until Joseph Anderson's "DMC5 is archaic and stuck in the past" video?

I absolutely love it. Going from believing my favorite series is dead and buried to actually playing and discussing 5 still feels surreal.

Attached: 1528820533605.jpg (428x604, 65K)

That's a bit disingenuous to put up "Denuvo protection" and "cracked" like that considering the reason the game was cracked was because an exe with no Denuvo was leaked and they just cracked the basic Steam DRM which is the easiest thing in the world to do.

yeah i have an i7

10/10 gameplay
9/10 enemies
8/10 bosses (like 3 fights are excellent, but some are trash)
5/10 level design

I think the game is great, but I could do with a little more variation in the level visuals

>scene group
>Capcom
My fucking sides

Attached: 1413195762784.jpg (199x201, 10K)

Enemy and environments designs are dope what are you on

it doesn't have trashy nu-metal

>Plays a game that he knows he will not like
For what purpose? If you don't like games that need to played beyond "NG+", then why do you play DMC? That's literally the point of the game.

I do like everyone but I feel Dante is a cut above. 4 styles with 4 unique melee weapons and 4 unique ranged ones. The devil breakers and buster are nice for Nero but I feel like he could use at least one extra melee weapon for variety. As for V I kinda figured he would have had more summons than the ones he starts with but nope. It feels especially disappointing since both Nero and Dante gain very powerful new abilities as you play through the game the first time but he gains nothing except what you buy.

At least they improved him.

Fun as fuck. Dante is the best he's ever been imo and Devil Breakers really give a lot more depth to Nero. Only real complaint is that V doesn't feel like he was designed with bosses in mind and they need to fix Shadows tracking so he doesn't miss attacks so much. That said fighting large groups of enemies as V is a lot of fun and I look forward to Bloody Palace with him.

Attached: 1545453193606.jpg (537x568, 115K)

awesome mechanics
shit levels
kino ending

Attached: wew.webm (1366x768, 2.26M)

>Don’t say it

You can beat him if you git gud, then the credits roll.

I had the same problem, but you can just remap it, user....

>it was the spiderfag all along

Good combat.
Common enemies are too weak and a bit slow even in higher difficulties. Need to give them telegraphed ranged attacks. Green Empusa has a ranged attack they barely use even in higher difficulties.
Story is good but ending dialogue is mishandled and a bit rushed.
Level design is disappointing. Could've added unique look and clever puzzles. Even RE puzzles are worth it. Made the game sorta memorable.
Cameo system is good but underutilized.
V's style meter is too lenient and the game's style rankings are too lenient.
JC are too easy and too overpowered.
8.5/10. Good game that I'll come back to in a few months after finishing it. Better than DMC 4 and close to DMC 1.

you shouldn't it's a good game that doesn't bullshit you

Yeah but there needs to be a default mapping programed.
I guess they could just change the default DT to up instead of the whole Dpad for the mod.

you fucked yourself bc they game just gets better

how are the enemy designs? this was my biggest gripe about 4 having shit enemies.

I think they said Vergil will be in the bloody palace dlc as a playable character

I never saw another player so I could never rate anyone

youtu.be/zg4VvbVJPko
kind of good dance, Dante

Dante is literally half this game

glad to see you didn't play it

its ok

Attached: 1516600520715.gif (133x128, 562K)

Balrog/10

>one shit song on the loop
>isn't even nowhere good compared to old themes
it hurts

yeah that guys a retard you have like 9 missions as Dante

They're good. Common melee enemies are a bit too weak against arial mobility. SoS is the perfect difficulty. Most enemies and bosses get extra moves.

Why do you say that, bc it isn't

I'm glad we get a new character every DMC now, imagine how stale it would be if we only got Dante with his same DMC3 mechanics but just new weapons. DmC wasn't that bad, Donte was basically a new character anyway. But having classic Dante, Nero and some new fella is a much better approach.

So just select one of the old tunes to play during battle instead?

Better than 3, not as good as 1 or 4

Attached: DMCLogo.png (1000x438, 282K)

never played dmc.
is V an ok place to start?

Don't you mean the opposite

trash

You're missing out on one of the best PS2 games ever (DMC3). The story won't do anything for you if you start with V. The game is well balanced and fair. If you play on human you'll d fine. If you're good at other action games, Devil Hunter may do it for you too. It's not that hard. The challenge inherently is getting good ratings.

>This shit taste

Honestly, no.

Patty/10

Attached: patty.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Story is meh, V suck ass and the setting is kinda boring
everything else is fucking perfect

Play DMC 3. If you like it, play DMC 1. If you want more then play 4 then 5.
Never play 2.

You're not the only person that exists. For fuck's sake I'm sick of Dantefags' egos, some of us like Nero and I don't care what your opinion is. Nero's a character now and he's gonna keep getting featured, stay mad about it

Oh you're handicapped, even better

i5-2500k. 8 years still going strong.

Attached: 14467475680931.jpg (233x226, 34K)