Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Sony in trouble a couple years ago and was basically bailed out by PS4 sales?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Sony in trouble a couple years ago and was basically bailed out by PS4 sales?

So, why now are they turning their backs to gamers and censoring Mature rated games?

Attached: sony-ed.jpg (1600x1066, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technobuffalo.com/sony-has-78-chance-to-go-bankrupt-in-two-years-says-macroaxis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

California

who cares

Probably a mixture of moving the HQ to CA. And trying to get into the Chinese market. Tell you right now that I will move to the competition if they censor cyberpunk.

Can we please stop saying California. This can't be the sole reason.

California

because censoring games appeal to the people who want them censored, like the SJWs who now make up a massive chunk of the gaming audience.
I really don't understand why this question is still fucking asked on this board
>why censor games if that will hurt that games sales?
because it's not about that game

Probably because incels are an even smaller percentage of the population than trannies. Incels seriously need to accept that their Japanese cp games are never coming back, and it just makes us harder when they cry.

because dumb gaijin will eat anything up

If you're playing on a PS4 you're probably a kid anyway.

>Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Sony in trouble a couple years ago and was basically bailed out by PS4 sales?
This never happened. It is true that they were in deep shit but they turned around like 5 different branches and closed down 3 others. And now they are making a profit across most of their businesses.

>So, why now are they turning their backs to gamers and censoring Mature rated games?
Because the world is not black and white. "Gamers" is a broad term. The suits have been convinced that lewd is bad and so now they are cracking down on it which i think is retarded.
I never liked the lewd games but i would love for a game to win me over some day, and policies like these will not let that happen.

I am glad that Sony censored it desu. If you want uncensored pervert stuffs just go PC or xbox

I mean, this literally all started after they moved their HQ to California, which is notorious for their ultraleftist ideology.

Or black. LUL

But SJW agenda originates in Cali, and it's clearly SJW agenda.

Typical incel circular logic.

>have no reasoning of your own
>ask others what to think
>don't like what you get fed
>insult them
Typical leftist cuck. Eat a steaming sack of dog shit and hurl yourself over a bridge.

Cyberpunk is going to get fucked on PS4.

time wounds all heels

That wasn't me, incel retard. I know anonymous posting can be confusing but try to keep up.

no sony has never been in any real trouble, its just that the playstation4 has no games

LOL TURNING THEIR BACK ON GAMERS

YOU WEEBS ARE A PATHETICALLY SMALL MINORITY, YOUR WEEB GAMES DONT MAKE A HUGE PROFIT

SJW GAMES LIKE UNCHARTED AND HORIZON ZERO DAWN SOLD OVER 10 MILLION

YOU WEEBS ARE NOTHING, DONT DELUDE YOURSELF INTO THINKING YOU SAVED SONY

KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

based

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's because of SJWs.

As a company sony probably wants to grow, so they are constantly looking for untapped markets that they can expand into. And who promises you more of that than SJWs who say that they would play games, but because of social issues that they have with video games they currently don't play them. Sony is probably thinking that already existing consumers will stay with them no matter what, while the SJWs will now start buying because of what sony does.

We had this shit in other fields aswell, like comic books. Sadly feminist comic books didn't do too well and got mostly canceled after a few issues because despite what they say they won't buy your shit no matter what. Video games as a market have been steadily growing over the past few years no matter what devs / publishers did, I wouldn't be surprised if most SJWs that work in the industry got into higher positions because they claimed that pushing their agenda into video games is what caused that growth. The only way for it to change is to wait for the video game market to start growing and then hoping that customers will be driven away by far left identity politics like they've been in other hobbies.

I think we're somewhat near a turning point anyways, seeing how games as a life service is currently falling flat on it's face.

DMC5 is a game played by far more than weebs

Oh and pedos too, sorry.

lmao you are dumb if you think anyone cares enough about that to stop buying PlayStation. The real world isn't this hugbox.

Attached: B0A9890D-B84D-42FA-9222-7749BBAF4496.jpg (700x421, 48K)

people that like videogames propably

Whats this? A reasonable and measured post trying to remain impartial to the usual kneejerk outrage culture on Yea Forums?

Attached: 08683EAC-24B6-4B7B-8CAD-FE85634EBA04.jpg (634x408, 38K)

The women in dmc are too old for them

You really think any of those are left?

I'm sure weebs just pretend they're actually 5 year old dragons to keep their tiny peepees hard.

>LE ANIME IS ALL PEDO XD
(You)

Nintendo is the new weeb platform

>This never happened. It is true that they were in deep shit but they turned around like 5 different branches and closed down 3 others. And now they are making a profit across most of their businesses.

Yes it did. Sony was in real risk of Bankruptcy. Below is an article from 2014 where Sony had a 78% change of bankruptcy. They basically turned things around mostly due to gaming which has been their most profitable sector. They still have a lot of debt on the books last I checked.
technobuffalo.com/sony-has-78-chance-to-go-bankrupt-in-two-years-says-macroaxis

And those non weebs wont give a flying fuck if you show them. They will see the light covering up the ass, be confused about why you think its so important and not worth more than a "huh. Thats odd, i wonder why" and go back to playing the fucking game. You are delusional if you think this second of light glare ass on PS4 keeps them up at night

>two (you)s for the price of one
Thanks incel.

It is though.

have sex

The gaming part is only responsible for 22% of their profits. They have a ton of other shit.

>nuh uh... y-youre the incel...

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>San Francisco
>San Diego
>Los Angeles

Liberal shitholes that pollute the west coast, and the rest of the country with their agendas.

Check music and pictures, yes the gaming division did help but to say that it was "was basically bailed out by PS4 sales" is preposterous.

Hell, if we get nitpicky, the PS4 itself was sold at a loss, if anything it would be licenses and paid online what got him out of the hole.

SOny has a terrible habit of self-sabotage Did well with the PS2, fucked up the PS3's launch, did well with the PSP, fucked over the Vita as a handheld.

Yes, and it's their largest sector by quite a margin. If it goes south, the other sectors may struggle to pull the weight. Also doesn't help they still have a lot of debt and not a lot of cash.

2020 Olympics

cuz you asshats let liberals and sjw run free attacking comic,games, and movies while you faggits cried to just ignore them and theyll go away now were all paying for it

Their debt has not been lower since the 90's. Their shareholder equity is about as high as it has ever been. Sony is in a good spot right now.

Anything that makes trump voting braindead incels THIS MAD is a good thing. Even censorship.

Their major sector is insurance, shithead.

It is. They opened a western branch, hired a bunch of SJW, and started enforcing western politics and standards on Japanese developers. The bullshit about "the Olympics" makes no sense as Nintendo has not started enforcing anything that Sony has. Fucking Nekopara released as uncensored as possible on the Switch and the PS4 version was held back and released censored with a fucking E rating, and that's just 1 god damn example.

how sad you didn't even get a (You) for this

Wait, what?
Nintendo released an uncensored hentai game, while Sony cucked their port?
What world do we now live in?

>weeb
anime site you fucking retard. tired of these dumb redditors shaming anime.

Not entirely true.

No, it released as censored as the original steam release of it, but it was further censored on PS4 to the point it was given that rating.

incels are 75% of men

Bacsue of The Tokyo Olympic games. And the games they are ''censoring'' are so few, so mediocre, so inconsequential with such a small fan bases that it doesn't really matter.

Men should all be rounded up and shot. Imagine if women ruled the world. There would be no greed or inequality.

yes, devil may cry 5, an inconsequential game with a small fan base

But you would want men to do all the work.

>Men should all be rounded up and shot.
By who? Weak and cowardly females?
>There would be no greed or inequality.
LMAO