Dragon's Doma 2 when?

Dragon's Doma 2 when?

Attached: DD.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

in 3-5 years

Itsuno said it'd be funded if DMC5 is a success.

He never said this.

Attached: arc of deliverance.webm (264x480, 1.93M)

Yea he did retard.

No he didn't shithead

Sounds like more bullshit lies like “if the pc port does well we’ll make a sequel”

Well according to Capcom business plan we should only have to wait 2.5 years that is assuming there going to start working on it immediately. Itsuno said he had the option to do either dragons dogma or devil may cry. He felt a stronger connection to dmc and always wanted to make a perfect one or something like that. But dragons dogma 2 is already in planning for the company at least.

Stop lying soiboi cuck

I'm playing it right now. It's alright.

There's such thing as too much hyper armor.

is there a mod yet to restore the removed items from the ps3 version?

He didn't said that, yes. What he did said was that it was a project we would like to revisit and that it was up to Capcom to decide if he could do it or not.
Considering how Capcom has been rereleasing the game on every console possible to, of course, make more money, they are also doing to keep the game "fresh" and more knowable for when they put out a sequel.
Of course, this is all Capcom and they could very well not do any of this. But it does give me hope tho

>
its coming out next year, development started in 2016,

t.somebody who calculated this shit based on development time of res7, mh world, dmc5.

He said he was given a choice between making DMC5 and Dragon's Dogma 2
Now that DMC5 was a success, he could be given right to do whatever he want, we don't know what he's going to do

i dunno why this game never clicked with me. it has all the ingredients but i just cant stand it.

Probably because you're a fag with shit taste.

>He felt a stronger connection to dmc and always wanted to make a perfect one or something like that.
Since he failed on that, what does it mean for DD2?

He actually said that he went to Capcom's founder and said that he wanted to do either DMC5 or Dragons Dogma 2, and he said do whatever you want, and Itsuno also heavily implied that he would be doing DD2 next.
If DMC5 is a success, all that would mean is that DD2 would probably be given a higher budget.

>get mage pawn
>mage keeps saying
>LIZARDS DON'T LIKE ICE
>THEY ARE WEAK TO FROST
>I KNOW OF THIS QUEST THEY ARE SAURIANS
>think to myself neat i got a clever pawn
>we get to lizards & she starts buff
>ice me, ice my pawn, ice herself, FIRE THE STRIDER
Why did she do this?

Also DD2 with a bigger budget for pawn programing would be fucking amazing.
I hope the switch version sales well enough for capcom to make another, but they've been doing so well recently maybe they'd be scared to use a comparatively unknown IP, is the RPG genre doing well?
Outside skyrim being rereleased 1000 times and fromsoftwares souls series i can't think of many medieval games.
How did Kingdom come deliverance do?