Girl looks like a goblin irl but comes into the lobby with a girly voice and now suddenly former chill friends are...

>girl looks like a goblin irl but comes into the lobby with a girly voice and now suddenly former chill friends are competing for her attention like she's Scarlett Johanson
why are females so powerful in video games?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I hate women so much but I also'd like to have a fat ass on my face

Attached: 1543385672952.png (882x960, 753K)

>shartlet johanson
>attractive
lmao no

Twas more a figure of speech, ScarJo is a cutie though

Attached: 2002.jpg (320x443, 30K)

>

Attached: girls_are_very_powerful_and_i_am_very_afraid_trucker_hat-rae40770845164b3e86d7c43adda6f63e_eahwb_8by (540x540, 53K)

Goblins are fucking cute

Attached: 1540768128955.png (1330x2423, 636K)

You just need to get friends that aren't thirsty neck beards.

Attached: 1525555739601.png (453x508, 110K)

incellation

Fucking horse face ew

how do we stop it

QUOTE FOR TRUTH

f-fuck she got me

Why did Ryan Gosling become the official mascot of /r9k/?

>don't interact with women online at all unless they start the conversation by addressing me directly because I don't want to come across as an orbiter

Attached: 1516239229450.png (910x782, 179K)

socialized hormone lab testing for juniors and seniors in high schools
Young men should have the right to know that their hormones are on average less than half the levels of those seen in young men in the 80's, and they should know their options, as in, either fix it or become the gf.

this
married bros, while having a harder time finding time for multiplayer sessions, are inherently more focused on the gaming because they have a limited time for it, and can't be distracted by thots

Attached: An extra special gif that has no particular meaning.gif (362x466, 849K)

wait until CRISPR

I believe grouse posting got big on Yea Forums? Could be wrong though, it's because of his circumstances in the new Blade runner film

When he played in r9k: The Movie.

Attached: h0E8inn.jpg (500x303, 68K)

because being lonely is the most powerful curse a man can have
I feel really lonely nowadays and just want to cum inside a warm girl again, and it hurts feeling that urge to grab attention from a girl even if you don't even know her

Attached: 1422583972222.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

what's crispr gonna do about it
make the testes produce testosterone indefinitely so everyone's constantly roid raging and can't produce sperm?

>why are females so powerful in video games?
They're not, but some fucking little shit cunt turbo chad manlet fucked half our WoW guild between 05-10, destroyed half a dozen relationships, three marriages and had TWO bastard children and then vanished.

You can become the little girl user!

This fat incel would cream his pants if even down syndrome scarlet johanson would come close to ask for the time

>Chad manlet
what? Tell me more

you better green text this shit then email it to the kids in 18 years so they know the truth

Tell me about it. I'm so fucking desperate I asked some emo boy in my dorm to sit on my face while wearing a skirt.

Kill me.

Not much to tell, some 5'3 gigolo that preyed on the fact that most "gamer" chics in that era had turbo sperg boyfriends that were clueless/unromantic and were generally pretty unsatisfied.

He literally flew all over the world wining, dining and fucking them for some 3 years before anyone realised, two years of immense drama followed, followed by paternity tests and shit.

Fucking little Dwarf cunt.

what the shit

Not just R9K. But all the losers on Yea Forums.

He does autistic shit but gets away with it because he's handsome
He's quiet
He's funny
And he likes to play great roles.

Lmao sounds like something out of a greentext story

One day i'll green text it all, but right now i'm still fucking angry just thinking about it.

Some of his bastard kids are like 8-10 now and they still have nfi and he's still being actively hunted for child support etc

tl:dr, you don't need to be afraid of the ugly chics that cause all the beta faggots to orbit, you need to be afraid of the cocksure faggots with whispering alts who never pays the chic any attention publicly in game but is busy filling your fat slut cunt of a stay at home gf full of his stocky seed whilst you're at fucking work busting your ass so she can buy uselessly fucking plushies and shit.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Many meh looking girls often have the prettiest/sexiest voices.