Whats everyone using for a mouse? I just got the Razer Deathadder Elite because of the size/shape. I have big hands...

Whats everyone using for a mouse? I just got the Razer Deathadder Elite because of the size/shape. I have big hands, so it fits perfectly. Plus I actually got to use it in the store for a bit before I bought, which is what would have helped me avoid the Corsair Harpoon RGB. That mouse has the thumb-area fucked with this cheesegrater-feeling texture to it. Plus it was too small for my hand.

Attached: Deathadder Elite.jpg (2500x2500, 394K)

I use a G Pro Wireless. DA Elite is the only good product Razer makes.

ordered the pro intellimouse from china, been using it for a while and it's a work of art honestly

Attached: 5c008fdcNc67a5bc2.jpg.dpg.jpg (800x800, 24K)

I got the same mouse OP. Had a regular one for years and years and other mice just sidnt feel right so I got another one when it died.

Attached: 1BF98DD9-39AA-4D6F-A2BD-D81D85135FCA.jpg (626x509, 26K)

>I just got the Razer

enjoy your meme mouse. They're seriously chink tier builds and are never worth the money.

Attached: mouse chart.png (3200x1238, 647K)

Only cost me $9

zowie ec1a

A normal office mouse from walmart. The last 2 gaming mice i've bought felt too janky and sensitive (On all DPI settings) I hated them. My inner asian can compensate with an old office mouse and rake up higher kdrs than most.

forgot pic related

Attached: 74758123-7C63-40AB-AD51-94CF8425A7C6.jpg (291x450, 9K)

The DeathAdder Elite isn't listed here, look buddy I hate Razer just like the most of us here do but the DeathAdder Elite is my next pick if I weren't able to use my G Pro wireless because it has a god-tier palm grip shape, god tier braided cable that's not stiff and better than any rubber cable on the market.

Steelseries rival 100. Not too many frills and still has all the buttons I need. And it's cheap. I like it!

>god tier braided cable that's not stiff and better than any rubber cable on the market.

that's seriously the chink shit standard for any 3 dollar "gaming" mouse these days.

Who even are these mouse manufacturers lol

g402, i like it, it was cheap and i don't care about having the best mouse in the market.

I've owned over 50 mice kiddo. It's better than any Zowie cable, it shits on Logitech's braided cable. I don't mod my mice or browse mousereview. I keep everything stock.

logitech, razer, microsoft, a bunch of no name new companies trying to make it big in the mouse industry.

btw, I recommend the Kingston HyperX Pulsefire FPS mouse.

ordered a roccat nyth recently, its nice

G403

yea sure, my chink cable is better than your chink cable. It's a retarded argument that nobody really cares in a mouse.

g300s

Attached: g300s-gallery-1.png.imgw.902.902.png (902x664, 252K)

I hate garbage cables, I bet you're some casual who doesn't even play FPS.

>tfw G603

Attached: succ.png (524x685, 14K)

like i told you, those cables are standard nowadays even in chink shit tier mouses that can you import from china. You don't have to believe me and you clearly don't, but razer mouses are no better than 3 dollar mouses from china.

I use this for everything. it's been good to me for about 3 years now.

Attached: 20190310_160647.jpg (551x686, 112K)

>mouses
stupid, stinky, inbred nigger that you are. you could just admit razer is the monster energy, the DC shoes of gaming peripherals, instead you shit up this board with your senseless drivel
about items that you only see in pictures.

razer is the mcdonalds of edgy gaming peripherals and will always have this reputation.

Fuck.

Attached: Steel Series Rival.jpg (1600x1200, 332K)

Whatever helps you sleep at night. The DeathAdder is still one of the best mice that money can buy. What do you use anyway?

Zowie FK1 I like its light weight and simple design, been using FK1s for the past 4 years

Attached: zowie_fk1.png (319x212, 28K)

G502, but that Glorious Gaming Model O looks pretty nice.

>What do you use anyway?

I used to use the microsoft sculpt. It was unusually big but really comfortable once you got use to it. But the problem was the windows button on it.

These days I use the Kingston HyperX Pulsefire FPS mouse.

G502.

It came down between it and the Deathadder, since they were the most comfortable for me. However, I decided to trust Logitech's build quality over Razer.

I was going to get that after my Naga decided it wanted to shit the bed. The negative reviews on amazon put me off though. Have you had any issues with it over the years?

g305
i like the aesthetics although i would have preferred the pro wireless but i'm not going to fork out $100 for a mouse.

Has anybody else had the double clicking issue with Razer products, it's happened to me on all 3 I've had in the past?

user, razer fanboys would never admit that. Or they'd be admitting it's chink shit tier. But yea you can easily find tons of people having the same problem on various forums. It's their most common problem.

I can't believe I've had this Chinese ricer turd for 4 and a half, nearly 5 years now. There is almost no possible way a $30 no-name mouse off Amazon puts up these results.

Attached: 51SCgcYk4cL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 63K)

G Tech

Attached: g502-hero-image-main-600x600.jpg (600x600, 20K)

It's Omron at fault, not Razer.