Snoy: We will take away the nudity and after that your own freedom

Snoy: We will take away the nudity and after that your own freedom.

Attached: lady ass_.webm (1080x1080, 2.98M)

Yet another reminder why I don't pre-order games, or get excited for any new games. It seems like nothing can come out without some kind of stupid fuck up.

> Refusing to play a game you would otherwise like because UNGA BUNGA ME NO GET TO SEE BUTT IN CUTSCENE

It's not about the nudity. It's the principle. I don't financially support companies who put their hands over my eyes like I'm a 7-year old in a movie theater. I'm 34. This shit's getting old.

he would like it if it wast censored

>be me
>be damn near 30
>buy m rated game
>am adult and have literally had my tongue in someones asshole
>ass is censored in game

OK.jpg

Can you not turn of lens flare on the PS4 version? So the ass is always obscured?

not as old as you

hehehe

This snoy thing sounds so much like drumpf plumpf and other liberal shit like this
Switch people can't meme
Anyway this is "censored" on all platforms even PC. The difference in that on PC you can turn lens flare off and see it.

these things happen when you have shit taste

hehehe

Fuck.

Attached: 1326158166200.jpg (500x492, 32K)

>Capcom was complicit and put flare in all versions
>This is Sony's fault
Don't even fucking you me with shit like >muh Trish on xbone
And
>Muh pc options
Because I know you're just going to mouthshit out something hilarious like Free Speech next

I'm not worrying about whose exact fault it was. I just don't buy games that include things I find displeasing. Pretty simple. I'm not kicking up a big fuss about it.

Learn English you ESL nigger.

This is literally why Yakuza is on PC now and Xbox got all the advertising and events for DMC5.

Japanese Devs are only putting up with this shit until the end of the console cycle because PS4 is so prevalent, but they honestly don't want anything to do with a surrogate western ideology controlling the industry.

Attached: woo.jpg (620x413, 33K)

gross! i don't wanna see some girl's stinky butt!

Mommy Lady is so fucking hot bros

whatever poorfag

I'm $60 richer than I would be if I were dumber. If I keep this up all year I might be able to afford a brand new car.

>a surrogate western ideology
which one my dude!?
name it name it name it

what kinda pubic hair style is Lady rockin here?

Is spring break not over yet?

>Switch people can't meme
It's Japs being rude by intentionally misnaming them. That's what it's from because they don't have the onions meme. There's also Sunny and Kusony.

I think the lens flare censorship should be there because it's obviously supposed to be funny. It's Austin Powers shit.