Be honest with me Yea Forums, if a restaurant that served Pokémon opened up down the block, would you try it...

Be honest with me Yea Forums, if a restaurant that served Pokémon opened up down the block, would you try it? What Pokémon would you eat?

Attached: 97413f31bd324266908820483b52ad7c2d14f2fd_hq.jpg (610x436, 30K)

Think it would depend on the Pokemon, much like the real world.
I'd eat a magikarp, but I wouldn't eat a Mr. mime.

Not magikarp. Pretty sure its supposed to be merger picking.

Anyways might as well try that gaint ass icecream cone pokemon

>you have to eat all the eggs

Attached: download.jpg (253x199, 9K)

breaded/panko milktank

No, I'm already a vegetarian and don't see why eating pokemon would change that. As long as the pokemon aren't endangered or something then I could care less.

Slowpoketails

Isn't Magikarp just scales and bones?

Attached: file.png (768x1024, 1.22M)

Miltank burgers all day since magikarp are known not to be worth a shit
Maybe some chin bananas while I'm at it

Gotta try 'em all

I would eat some Braixen pussy if you know what I mean

Attached: 1549293798615.jpg (1200x1200, 286K)

Good luck with that, sure geodude and rimer taste great.

Attached: geodude.jpg (900x345, 53K)

According to the anime anyway.

I don't follow

>I'm already a vegetarian
>I could care less
Two hilariously retarded statements in one post. Wanna try for a third?

all pokemon seem to be more intelligent than dogs, it wouldn't feel right eating one

I’d vape in a Gastly

You’ll just be eating snow user, unless they add some juice or something for flavor, but then you might as well just get a regular snow cone

Anyone who says they'd eat Magikarp is retarded. It's literally rock hard and 90% bone.

tonight i dine on squirtle soup

Attached: Squirtle soup.png (300x250, 34K)

I would like to try Tropius bananas

Renamon.

It's the Pokemon's loyalty what makes this pic so awesome. Shame real twats aren't anything close to the definition of loyal.

What's wrong with being a vegetarian? I don't care that people eat meat, I just choose not to myself.

yes
I eat animals and I enjoy them in other ways too
pokemon are just animals

I wouldn't eat mine, I wouldn't eat someone elses. but if I needed the meat I'll eat

Growlithe

Attached: homer.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Goldeen, Bidoof, Krabby, Caterpie, and Weedle seem like they wouldn't notice

Any pokemon beside maybe slowpoke and slowbro would notice being killed you idiot.

Lopunny

Magiksrp is canonically stated being inedible due to its rock hard skin.

Pidgeotto's are said to eat them anyway though. Eating them raw is probably just impossible.

Geez let’s enslave these wild creatures to follow our every command, and have them mercilessly engage in combat day in, day out, or have them do menial work and chores as slave labor.
But oh, let’s feel bad about using the creatures as a food source.
Fucking retard.

Not to be a sperg and nitpick, but "I could care less" isn't correct. You're saying that you still care somewhat. What you probably want to say is "I couldn't care less", meaning that you don't give a damn.

>t. Chinese dog eater

Fair enough. All I meant was to say that unless there is any kind of problem like possible extinction or it not being safe the consumption of an animal is fine to me. I meet a lot of people who think I'm against eating meat just because I don't, which I'm not.

I mean yeah. Wild Pokemon predate on each other, so I’m sure they’re eaten canonically
Pidgey would probably taste like game fowl so pidgey’s up there. The bulb on Bulbasaur’s back is basically a brussel sprout and I’m sure could be sawed off. Fried tentacool would also be great I’m sure, or the lobster pokemon

>Grass pokemon

Jynx

Attached: dem programs.png (431x431, 148K)

Do chinese dogs taste better or something?

I want to fuck those lips.

Okay everyone. Honest question. Does everyone else feel like they are eating a combination of Bear and Pork when eating Dog or is it just me?

Notice in regular society, we don’t condone having dogs fight. Practically no one agrees with doing that. It’s obvious that Pokemon are not looked at in the same way as a domestic pet, you wouldn’t have something you actually loved be forced to do menial tasks day in day out, live imprisoned, and literally forced to brutally fight to the point of unconsciousness

Not sure if I wanted to eat the pokemon itself, but I would love to try Miltank milk.

Attached: 1389117836946.jpg (1280x882, 378K)

I'D LIKE TO ORDER YOUR FINEST YAGYU SENPAI

Attached: 1200px-241Miltank.png (1200x1200, 749K)

What would a Vaporeon smoothy taste like?

Attached: fac.gif (371x281, 477K)

>I wouldn't eat a Mr. mime
Nightmare fuel

I enjoy finer cuisine

Attached: MH sushi.jpg (1200x776, 250K)

Water

Fiji water

Pokemon and humans used to live together and marry before.

>tfw Yea Forums is too new to know

Attached: 1549383448302.jpg (494x391, 75K)

Pussy juice

Lopunny,Gardevoir and glaceon

Attached: download (20).jpg (277x182, 12K)

>exotic cuisine
>it’s just raw fish

Not getting a (You) doesn't mean people don't get the reference

> still eating meat
> 2011 + 8

They told me this place was a /pol/ colony; why didn't I listen?

Attached: Consumable_Small_Shield_Potion.png (512x512, 119K)

looks like epically triggered libcuck libtard is back on the menu boys!

I want to eat a Gardevoir lightly covered in salad dressing

Attached: 1518560962631.png (264x273, 88K)

blaziken pussy

Apparently Gardevoir is some kind of fairy, not a plant. I always assumed it was, too.

Attached: 1530290693743.png (263x343, 63K)

I wanna try a slowpoke tail.

Attached: slowpoke_tail.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

i'll have the leafeon salad with vaporeon smoothie to drink desu

wow, you need additional salad too?

Attached: v food and drink threads.png (1243x559, 98K)

No chance.
It would probably be run by a bunch of Filipino kids or some other SEA weaboos who put no thought into the quality of the food.
It would just be the cheapest cuts and catches covered in food coloring and other shit you're probably not supposed to eat. And they would charge absurd prices for it.

>he wouldn't eat a mr mime

Attached: 1523378877426.png (500x4069, 727K)