Untitled

Attached: 4E38BD01-9F9B-4482-998B-423CB25E1458.jpg (437x426, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-ae06Z1NcM&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MICKEY NO THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS

Literally no thought went into Kingdom Hearts plot

If Nomura actually went and did his research instead of trying to abridge a bunch of movies so he could get the disney related nonsense out of the way this game's plot could have been written better

Nomura is a hack a terrible cliche writer who lacks vision

the 1 image that wins every kingdom hearts argument

Hold it, we're not alone.

guys

how the fuck do I beat 1.5's final boss????
I've been stuck on that fag for fucking 5 hours already.
Like what the fuck man
I get killed, and then I have to fucking kill that stupid boss rehash again before I can even attempt to refight the SUBMIT faggot
I went magic build and I'm level 55 please help

Kingdom Hearts would be 10 times better if they gutted all the Disney worlds and focused on making a good story with the OCs. Prove me wrong.

Attached: manseX society.png (221x319, 92K)

pls respond I've been wanting to play chain of memories for 14 fucking years and the only one stopping is that fucking n****er
Also, do I play the HD remake or the GBA version?

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Then it would just be another generic RPG, may as well just call it Final Fantasy: Versus.

exact opposite is true

based
Darkside is ez
Don't mash against Ansem especially when guardian possesses you. Spam dodgeroll when the screen darkens
keep aero up at all times, use gravity on the heartless rooms, set goofy to mp gift.

>then I have to fucking kill that stupid boss rehash again before I can even attempt to refight the SUBMIT faggot
Did you not save at the door right before Ansem?
Anyways, dodge roll and Aeroga are your best friends in the first two phases of Ansem. When he SUBMITs, roll away as he attacks and bash him right after he misses you.
Use Aero, you need all the defense you can get.
For the spinning disks, just roll around to the side, you should be able to dodge that way.
Note that Donald and Goofy can be hit by SUBMIT as well, and he'll do COME, OPEN YOUR HEART if they do.

Attached: 1551555761694m.jpg (912x1024, 110K)

They must've used this as reference material for DMC5.

Attached: 654876584646.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Attached: romantic story.png (1920x1230, 1.41M)

*Oney and gang laughs in hysterics*

>set goofy to mp gift
>Note that Donald and Goofy can be hit by SUBMIT as wel

But anons, donald and goofy are nowhere to be seen. I'm fighting fucking solo and I can't even use fucking summons.
I'm talking about his second form. First you fight him normally, then for some reason you fight that big shadow boss from the beginning of the game and then you refight the faggot , this time solo and he keeps dashing through the arena

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ivvhrtc.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

no mickey, I never said anything about a negro colored door *sigh*

If you're having trouble with that either grind or quit because there's no way you're beating the next phase.
I'm so fucking mad they'll probably never play 3. Everything in Frozen just had me bust a gut laughing thinking about what their reactions would be to it.

Again, dodge roll and Aeroga are your best friends.
When he does the TAKE THIS attack, hit Square 3 times in a row, then a delay for the fourth dodge roll.
Use the SUBMIT attacks to bait him into an opening for attacks.
Personally, Phase 2 is Ansem's easiest phase. If you're having trouble with Phase 2, there's no way you're gonna make it at Phase 3.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

oh fuck there's a 3rd phase
All right then, I'll fucking do it. Thanks anons

This picture gets funnier every time I see it

Attached: yusuke.png (309x308, 70K)

Attached: classroom.png (512x384, 269K)

is there more shit like this?

Then it would be Final Fantasy. And Final Fantasy is trash.

>everyone is their teen forms from 2
>fucking 12 year old Tidus sitting there wondering why he's even here

Attached: Krotchy.jpg (300x300, 15K)

3rd phase is easiest imo, just spam aeroga and mash X until the game ends

Who would win?

Attached: image0.jpg (552x728, 154K)

King Mickey should get his own game

Attached: D1TVOwfUcAYh064.jpg orig.jpg (415x1074, 107K)

No one would have bought it, including you.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-ae06Z1NcM&t=

Isn't he just the character designer? I don't understand why he's given so much power.

Based opinion.
Lmaoing @ all disney fagets crying

>Isn't he just the character designer?
He was for FF7, FF8, and FF10. But when they started working on KH, they made him director of the game, and the series as a whole. It's also why Cloud, Sephiroth, and Squall act so differently in KH than they do in FF7 and FF8. He designed those characters, but he didn't actually write them for the Final Fantasy games, only the Kingdom Hearts games.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

What do people dislike about BBS? I see it get trashed a lot here.
I just beat Terra's story and I like it so far. The biggest complaint is that the worlds are too simple and empty because it was made as a portable game.

Speedrunners hate the command deck.