This is a real fps

This is a real fps

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-230906_Google Play Store.jpg (1080x1920, 602K)

It's what fps should've been
You probably can upgrade your damage in it
mouses ruins the games
>literally
Proove me wrong

It's ww2 and supposed to be fun technically
No mouse either, less hassle
It's better than good

>It's better than good
You can play it on the go!
>In the settings of ww2
Nice

How is it? I liked that titanfall clone, infinity ops. Microsoft or some other legitimate company should just make a real fps on the phone already. Bluetooth controllers are already sold at super markets for $10 already.

Honestly i'm just lmaoing at shit i find funny atm. You didnt have to put in effort to anything

>How is it?
Probably 100% garbage
But will still have a malaysian esports team in it competing for shit

>I liked that titanfall clone, infinity ops.
Are you being ironic? Because that just sounfs really funny

>Microsoft or some other legitimate company should just make a real fps on the phone already.
Honestly fuck would there be to do. Shit like runescape makes 100% sense to be on phone
But shooters? I dunno, for what reason
they exist first and foremost on better machines to be played
Literally iosfiller to me
Like pubg the mobile game
What the fuck
That's where my malaysian esports team jab came from

>Bluetooth controllers are already sold at super markets for $10 already.
Ouufff i bought a controller for 50 bux for my phone and i regretted it immediately
It's collecting dust somewhere

Reworks and remakes are cool. Fps included
But online shit i cant take serious
I'm not going to ace people in iosfps to feel good hahahahaha

People like shooters. The only problem is that one in the OP and a bunch of others show a lot of promise but they're just half baked. A real developer could probably do a good job and it could be popular.

>titanfall clone
How thr hell does a titanfall clone work on ios
Gotta be hell to play
Sounds like it has to be good in hindsight
Atleast better than whats in fucking op

I didnt mean people dont like them. Just more of a hard to see why anyone would start looking there at all
They all play the same. That's what's wierd
They feel the same when its on ios

It plays just like the nova games if you ever played those but you get to call in titans like in titanfall. It works well enough, the main issue is that it's made by lazy Slavs so its just bare on content and it's pay 2 win.

>A real developer could probably do a good job and it could be popular.
I bet. I'm not even sure what's limiting from being more of a "advanced" game Given idle heroes is as hd of a mobile game idea it gets
There is this lazy mentality ingrained to everything mobile games and i'm not sure much will change
They're all cash drains first and foremost to me judt gotta be in that special brainspot to justify it

Literal shill thread. Game probably hides malware using the gyroscope features like most people these days are doing.

>It plays just like the nova games if you ever played those but you get to call in titans like in titanfall
Never did. No idea what those are.
Cool you can call in titans. I Think honestly. Just sounds adorable hahahaha.
Honestly does sound like it'd take a good phone to run all things considered. Calling in shit and all that. The name of the franchise is speed after all
Is pic related the one?
>beartech games
Cant make this shit hahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-233705_Google Play Store.jpg (1080x1920, 466K)

>the main issue is that it's made by lazy Slavs so its just bare on content and it's pay 2 win.
Case closed. Makes 100% sense
Slavs are some of the hungriest

Nova by Gameloft. It's supposed to be a halo clone.

Sorry i meant
Gamebear tech
>can't make this shit up
I'm in a good mood. Its funny as shit
Opposite effect of like 2 weeks ago.

Damn...mpeg
I really gamebear tech'd everything
Didnt make sense honestly
Titanfall isnt strategy. Was starting to think how you were calling in titans even if its whatever it is

Damn, halo clone on phone
Like what is it good? Is it story or mp that was captivating? Aesthetics? Or judt pure fun bait

The NOVA and Modern Combat games are literally the best halo and cod games you can get on a handheld so far.
They are shameless copies but because of that they are competent.

>3 ips, 4 with the above poster
Scary shit

99% sure its a bot thread from the weird replies and grammar

No shit, they did it, shameless copy length of shameless adopting it. Good for them. No reason to tippy toe around how soulless ios market is lmao
>shameless copy Hence competent
It's funny isn't it, if more were shameless in copying, more competent games would exist haha

So 5 now?

>how soulless ios market is lmao
Its the last idea ran into the ground then next bot on cockroaches idea to run into the ground before the next
Feels like a cycle

>Feels like a cycle
Started with clash of clans and now its idle heroes
The rest is filler of some sort

>Modern Combat games
I remember that name. You could just assume what it was haha
Have to say some mobile games looks hd these days. But lmao at playing them
Do they cost or are they free?

>if more were shameless in copying, more competent games would exist
On ios, fuck those hero runner games kek, last 5 games i've opened had the same not competent grameplay

Newer ones are free. Older ones used to be like 5 dollar or something but most of them still had a free version

Alright, that's cool, has some quality stamp to it
Gotta stay free in that market
There are 40 more of the previous game in the making the moment it managed to stay to begin with, cant make sequels that's pay to play because newer copies will already be in place to fill its function

For some reason i feel like trying just for a laugh
Like come across a mouse user or some shit funny

>cant make sequels that's pay to play because newer copies will already be in place to fill its function
Gotta be hard to be iosdevver
The sequel makes less as long as its the same gamename, because others exists now that does thr same or some shit

I dont feel like asking what anyones on about. Just felt like making time go.