Smash Ultimate Zero's tier list

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-184704.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

>Zero
you cant be serious lmao

>5 tiers
>In a game of 60 characters

You cant expect Yea Forums to agree with someone who actually knows what theyre talking about. Yea Forums cant into competitive games.

piranha plant is kino fuck zero

>big dragon low tier

FUCK

Little Mac is that bad?

His grounded normals actually took somewhat of a bad hit. A bit of matchup awareness and they're really not as threatening as they should be. Despite added movement options, his neutral feels worse than in Smash 4 where he could oppress characters more easily, who also weren't as flexible. He also lost key kill confirms. I think he could slip into Low Tier since he still has a tiny bit of potential akin to ZeRo's Low Tier, but that's being gentle

>kirby better than little mac
hmm

>Stinkling not in top 3
Based retard

>Ganondorf not in top tier
>Ridley below Jigglypuff, Diddy and K. Rool
>Greninja above Snake
>Captain Falcon on the same tier as Donkey Kong

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Normies actually think this guy has credibility.

Attached: 1540218439274294.png (256x256, 67K)

I'm a local pr player and lucario main and I think it is pretty good actually.
I don't think that little mac is actually that bad. In theory, yes, but in actuality he's still able to rob stocks with his crazy good smashes and KO punch of course, which he usually gets at least once per stock. Ridley also isn't that bad, but I might be biased because I've got a very good ridley player in my region (used to be top 5 in washington). Lucario sucks actually, and again in theory, that's the place where he belongs, but there is just so much random shit in this game that can kill him, especially considering he isn't a heavy weight anymore, but a lighter middleweight.

Tell us why you think that is true.
Your opinion is pretty shit if this is not bait.

Yeah Lucario weights even less than Ness, its crazy.

the only shit opinion he had was ganondorf being top tier

I can only imagine they only pointed out the characters they struggle to fight online

I still really think he’s underrating Ridley. As a K. Rool main, I still see the space pirate as the character with more competitive potential. Game & Watch is also most likely at least a bit above bottom 5, and maybe Piranha Plant.

I don't care and neither should you, his opinion on Ultimate is about as valuable as yours or mine.

Ridley actually hasn't that much going for him except for range and kill power, as well as sort of decent edgeguarding and juggling, but I can see where you're coming from. You could argue that he might be better than K.Rool or puff, but def not diddy. Diddy isn't as good as in smash 4 , of course, but he still has a very good neutral, he's still good at ledgetrapping and has a decent combo game. Banana got also buffed and is still dictating the neutral.
Greninja has basically options in every situation, a combo game that is very overwhelming and he works very well in a kind of rush down meta. He doesn't struggle to kill, can deal with zoning and doesn't struggle to get hits and convert them into strings. His recovery is decent as well. Snake on the other hand can sometimes struggle to find the last hit due to his speed and his recovery is very lackluster. But of course in aspects like edgeguarding, trading and kill power he is a lot better.

Is bad a character that cant do jump attacks on a PLATFORM figther game?
The answer is yeh
I fucking hate Litle Mac because vs them is not how good can play the game but how good can you gimp them and abuse they cant do anything in the air like a goddamm minigame.

>Le* epic plant XD Grinch fags BTFO

Kill yourself.

Attached: 8391f33f4afed62600b2669d88fd5e77--the-leprechaun--movie.jpg (236x174, 10K)