Sekiro threads

>Sekiro threads
>Been absolute garbage since game got revealed and has been bogged down by shitposting since then in almost every thread
>Devil May Cry threads
>Even in the week up to release at peak shitposting the threads were still good
How the fuck did they do it? Is it just because there's so many Devil May Cry fans on Yea Forums? I just want to enjoy a good Sekiro thread, but it's almost impossible.

Attached: 1544307093672.jpg (1500x2000, 168K)

dmc fanbase is awesome
there is a ton of Yea Forums contrarians trying to derail their threads they simply don't give a fuck
no idea how long you've been here but in all seriousness either start ignoring the idiots that fail at life and try to suck the fun out of everything or leave, because it will not change

People in Sekiro threads fall for the bait 100% of the time, DMC fans don't fall for it nearly as often.

This. Also, while not a DMC fan myself, I know DMC fans have been here since the very fucking beginning.

DMC oldfags on Yea Forums are OLD, my dude. They've seen shitposting since before Souls existed. The only people who bite this new wave of shitposters sceaming "SEETHING" or saying nigger out of desperation for attention are retards as new as the retards posting it.

Devil May Cry fans genuinely love their series, even with its up and downs.
Soulsborne fans are bitter people that hate everything besides Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne and even then they have a love-hate relationship with them like MMORPG addicts have with WoW; they see Sekiro as a betrayal so they can't help but attack the game relentlessly.

we always said nigger tho newfag

Attached: bf0z4.jpg (620x454, 29K)

Souls fan here, I'm super pumped for Sekiro and I'm super glad From is expanding on their playbook. Despite the cacophonous bitching of Yea Forums, nobody wants to just play the same game over and over and pay the full retail price every time. They needed to take things in a new direction after 3, at least for a minute.

I think we'll be seeing a Bloodborne 2 or similar after this game, and I genuinely expect to enjoy this game for what it is, since I refuse to put any energy into disliking it for not being pure Souls.

>Souls fan here, I'm super pumped for Sekiro
Oxymoron.
You aren't an actual Souls fan then.

>Devil May Cry threads
>Even in the week up to release at peak shitposting the threads were still good
Did you browse any threads this morning? There was a thread that hit 500, solely comprised of shitting on the Michael Jackson tribute in the game and calling the guy a pedophile. At least Sekiro threads are filled with desperate Souls-fags and shills duking it out, which is fun.

If I know the thread you're talking about, it was at least 80% /pol/tards defending Michael Jackson.

>good game gets good thread
>shit game gets shit threads
mmm i think i see a pattern here

Attached: confuced (semen) demon lord.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Because the DMC fans left the board to play the game, only leaving the shitposters behind.
I plan to do the same once Sekiro releases, but with a difference: I will never discuss Sekiro on any capacity on Yea Forums ever. I'll play the game, I'll enjoy (or dislike; there is always a possibility of the game being bad) it and I'll keep my opinions to myself.

I can to this site to shitpost on Yea Forums while Gurren Lagann was airing when I was sixteen. I have been here for eleven fucking years. Look upon me and despair.

Exactly. The word didn't matter. It still doesn't. You're not a cool guy because you said nigger on the internet, and you're not some alt-right rebel either. You're just a dude on the internet slapping keys.

Only now it's controversial in the media so the least intelligent of us now scream it all the time, because the TV says its the worst thing you can say, so it's the thing that'll get them the most attention. It's childish and pathetic.

We're on Yea Forums. No one cares what you think about race, gender, or anything else that isn't a fucking controller in your fucking hands. Half of you /pol/fags aren't even actually racist. You would never behave this way in a public space, you just come here to squirt your self-indulgent little tantrums into this blue rectangle, then go back to being a gutless gaggle of neckbeards in the real world.

Attached: 1552174333443.png (313x325, 89K)

>oxymoron
by your baseless assumption? Soulsfags are excited about this, it's only PvP niggers that are sperging out of control due to the fact that they'll have to wait more than year until another soulslike is released.
Not him btw.

Attached: u wot p8.png (412x387, 18K)

DMC6 is a long awaited sequel. Souls fanbase seems to be pretty divisive on Sekiro.

The people in Sekiro threads are mostly Soulsborne fans and we're all massive autists.
It's not hard to see why we're so easy to bait.

>Coming to Yea Forums to talk about video games
>Caring what retards Yea Forums say about a game
>Getting triggered by shitposts

Attached: 07C150BE-1B11-4C98-B964-18DF1FE5927C.jpg (1024x531, 58K)

>Soulsfags are excited about this
No they aren't. It's not just a Yea Forums thing: check any Soulsborne community on the internet and you'll find nothing but scorn at the new game.
The Soulborne fanbase absolutely loathes Sekiro and I guarantee they'll boycott it when it releases.

And it's not just a Sekiro thing (Sekiro gets it worse because it's a FromSoft game and Soulsborne fans see its as a waste instead of being Demon's Souls 2 / Dark Souls 4 / Bloodborne 2); the Soulsborne fanbase considers any game that isn't Demon's Souls, Dark Souls or Bloodborne absolute garbage not worth playing.

Attached: Capture.jpg (617x649, 54K)

You sound like a bitter housewife. Perhaps it's time to find another site.

thanks for the blog retard, my point was that it never meant anything

Attached: MrGSfMI.jpg (1600x900, 151K)

It's just...not the same Yea Forumsrothers....

Attached: NotTheSame.gif (477x456, 183K)

The steamer obsessed lunatic in the Sekiro threads kills those threads more than anything else. I stopped going into Sekiro threads because of that fucking loser.

>Perhaps it's time to find another site
I tried but forums (all of them) are even worse than anonymous imageboards.
At this point I'm starting to think that there is no reason to discuss anything on the internet and instead you should use it as a source of news and nothing more.

>that pic
literally every sonegro who shitposts here

Are you stupid?

Yea Forums is primarily a contrarian board, sometimes to excess. While Soulsborne fans are no exception, DMC fans are. They love the series and couldn't care less what anyone else thinks. I don't usually go into their threads, but anyone could tell the difference between the two series' fans; DMC bros have fun, Soulsborne fags shit on anything that isn't Demon, DS 1 or Blood and even then they're not completely safe

Nothing in his post implied nigger was controversial or rarely posted, you just couldn't stop yourself from hitting submit on a completely worthless post

Attached: 1bc.png (626x754, 95K)

I wish other groups just didn't give a fuck about shitposters. This board would be way less shit if people didn't reply to clear shitposters

Maybe Sekiro is just shit and DMC is not?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

Why is "seething" suddenly a badword now?

It's okay bro. One week left and we'll show em.

Attached: Sekiro and the Ashina Commander.gif (500x263, 2.74M)

GOTTA LET IT OUT

Attached: 1552095040008.gif (300x169, 3.17M)

>they
I have played every souls and bloodborne, getting Sekiro day one. The only "people" who shit on it are literal autists (PvP retards) and trolls.

Me too, user. I hope you have a lot of fun with the game, I'm sure I will. The videos I've watched look neat, I hope I'm done with most of DMC5 by the time Sekiro is released.

That's what I see a lot of as well.
Tons and tons of people in Sekiro threads immediately bite the bait.

DMC fanbase has always been rad and they are large in number here. Other fanbases are so easy to get angry.

>waaaah its not like dark souls so its shit

Aren't DMC threads just circlejerks?

It's not because of him, it's because of everyone biting bait without second thought.
I've seen multiple anons in Sekiro threads also sperg out over "the DMC anons" even though that's a falseflagger who's been trying to pit DMC and Sekiro against each other for months and has been called out multiple times in DMC threads. Go into a DMC thread and you'll see people excited for Sekiro as well when people bring it up.
The downfall of Sekiro threads are not the shitposters and baiters, it's the people who actually want to talk about it, but they bite every bait.

(You)

No, there is plenty of discussion about flaws of each game. They are just impenetrable by outside shitposting.

>DMC threads
>Good

GUYS BANG BANG XD LET'S SING THE THEME SONG AGAIN PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER HEY SOMEONE ADD MY DANCING CHARACTER TO THE GIF

I understand it a bit better now.
I never picked that up even though I was in both threads, guess I'm a brainlet, but it's all so much clearer now. Thinking back there are tons of sperging out about Souls and the fanbase is all over the place.

It never meant anything, nigger.

Not really, only baiters and shitposters get mad and call it circlejerking even though there's been tons of discussion on every single game in the series, even 5 right at release, about their issues and everything they do wrong as well as right.

it's Yea Forums's mindset
i don't know why but lots of people here are super jaded and try to project their disdain on everybody else
people shitpost in the most unfun way possible, just a waste of time and just creates the illusion that everyone actually doesn't even like video games

Because soulsfags are some of the most absolute worst people in this board, often attacking games that have no relation to dark souls like Code Vein. And even in their own threads its just non stop civil war. How many souls threads have we had that didnt immediately devolve into petty bickering over which dark souls was the best or worst?

Attached: 1313456772.png (618x274, 270K)

Circle jerking over who or what?

This. I love the games but Soulsfags are absolute cancer, not only here but anywhere on the internet.

It's the thing retards post whenever you actually type more than 3 words in response to their shitpost.

If you actually try to take a rational look at their argument, it's obviously because you're mad, and if you're mad they win the argument. That's the logic on display when people greentext the word SEETHING. It's just a snide little meme word stupid people use when you tell them to fuck off.

I have not seen a pair of words so thoroughly kill any semblance of discussion as SEETHING and COPE.
They're just catch-all words that you could say to literally ANYONE who responds to a post. Any rebuttal? Any well thought out argument? Anything? lol seething. lol cope. Zero effort, zero thought. They represent everything I hate about this board.

stop being a nigger

SEETHING

What is there to discuss about Sekiro anyways? It looks like it's still running off of the same template of Soulslike spinoffs in the same vein as Bloodborne.

(you)

Attached: lol.gif (1253x150, 28K)

Attached: Cool.gif (420x315, 1.52M)

I hope you realize I was talking about your first reply and not the one I actually replied to. Go back and read it again.
The only reason I called you out is because of your smug use of newfag

huh good point, but honestly rational discussion is the last thing you should be coming to Yea Forums for. Smaller chans are filled with quality discussion and nobody goes to them because quality discussion is boring as fuck. The best longposts are vitriol fueled rants from people who hate something so much they could write a term paper on why it's garbage. There is no "victory state" on Yea Forums, the people who reply with seething and cope would never give you quality discussion anyways so you're not missing anything. They don't stop your argument, they're just expressing disagreement with it in an unassailable way. That's okay, because nothing on Yea Forums is assailable in the first place, it just comes from the imaginary ideas of pride and reputation you've developed in your head.

Abandon your desire for "quality" and I think you'll come to realize the love and freedom that brought you onto this site in the first place.

Attached: 1551473047658.gif (250x250, 36K)

can someone explain why the person in the image is raging about the difficulty of the game?
weren't soulsfags priding themselves in the difficulty of their games?

Spot on.
A lot of Yea Forums browsers have personal or mental issues and want to make everyone else as unhappy as them.
That's why the games that get shitposted the most are the good / most promising ones.

Soulsfags hate that it's not another souls game

They need to git gud.

lots of people into vidya are hardcore mentally ill. its a sedentary hobby where you pretend to do shit

I wouldnt worry about it just enjoy whatever you like

It's only a good and fair difficulty level if they don't get assraped by the game. Anything else is cheap and artificial difficulty only enjoyed by spergs :^)
That's why you'll find reviews on difficult games with stuff like "As a Souls veteran, I feel that this game's difficulty is..."

I see your point.

Attached: 1495639668732.gif (630x401, 74K)

>As a Souls veteran, I feel that this game's difficulty is...
Man, I hate this fucking bullshit so much
It doesn't matter the game, there is always an asshole that brags about his "Souls credentials", as if they made him the ultimate authority on games.

It's always funny in a way, because they're usually complaining about getting absolutely wrecked. I saw it a lot in Nioh.

>shitposters insisting it's just another souls game
>soulsfags shitting on the game because it's not souls
>sekirofags screeching that everyone who doesn't like the game is a soulsfag
>devoted fromsoft drones pushing the game like it's the second coming of christ
>other people shitting on the shills
You're not gonna get any discussion here.

Soulsfags made a sport out of boasting how difficult their games are, and wear their number of completions as a badge of honor, but the *kicker* is that I've yet to see anyone that has played a Souls game and hasn't beaten it. These people believe they're members of this elite few, when the series has sold millions of copies and is an international hit. There's no pride to be had in completing these games, but you can thank bandai namco for their "prepare to die" slogan for permanently destroying the fanbase, because back when there was only Demon's Souls, nobody was boasting about the difficulty.
If you're looking for a reason as to why these threads turn into liquid shit, there's your answer.

I dont even think souls are particularly hard

its most other games are made with 5yo mongoloids in mind

I hate bamco so much.

DMC fans know how to enjoy themselves. Basically they LARP as Dante not taking everything serious but know where to draw a line

Sekiro threads will be better when the game comes out.

DMC threads are shit, those autistic fanboys defend anything. I'm disappointed as fuck in both the game and the players.

I'm 34 years old and:
- I've never been able to finish a NES or SNES game (that isn't a JRPG). Only managed to when emulators with savestates became a thing.
- Never managed to go farther than the second level on any arcade game with a single coin.
- I've never, ever won against another human player on any PvP games, be first person shooters, strategy games or fighting games
- I only play RTS on singleplayer and easy difficulty
- I savescum on turn-based strategy games. Hell, I savescum on fucking SRW games of all things

I've never been anything less than absolute trash and videogames, and still I had no trouble finishing Dark Souls 1, 2, 3 and Bloodborne (never played Demon's) and I'm not even summoning or using internet build guides: I only grab the weapon that hits the hardest, use a good shield and do hit-and-run attacks.

People saying that Soulsborne is challenging or even remotely hard are full of shit.

The really ironic part is that the only people saying those words over in DMC threads are the fanboys defending it.

Yes.

That's why when a Soulsborne fan asks about Nioh, I always do my hardest to convince him to avoid the game.
Like, what's the point?

I've been in both but the culture of both are way different. Just enjoy it. DMC5 threads will calm down in a week or they get moved to /vg/.

You weren't supposed to point that out.

I'm a DMCfan and I've voiced some stuff I want changed. I like circlejerking but I don't do it when there's something to talk about.

Sekiro carries the baggage of a shitty fanbase: Dark Souls fans. Sekiro is constantly being shit on by pvp autists that are bitter about Miyazaki making a single player focused game, and people who just don't like the setting or gameplay because all the want is a constant diarrhea stream of more copy/paste Dark Souls games.

DMC is just DMC. They can shit talk about DMC2 and the reboot. Anyone can barge in and say shit about the gameplay being bad, but everyone knows DMC rewards good players and the bad ones get mad.

For Sekiro, you still have to carry those Dark Souls orphans that can't and won't play any other games other than Fromsoft games because that's a thing now. So if they can't have their precious Dark Souls, you can't enjoy the new thing either. This is the price to pay for having online since the Demon's Souls days. The attraction of it brought so many retards, that you can't get away from them even in a single player game. That's how I see it, at least.

>Sekiro is constantly being shit on by pvp autists that are bitter about Miyazaki making a single player focused game, and people who just don't like the setting or gameplay because all the want is a constant diarrhea stream of more copy/paste Dark Souls games.
I honestly had no idea Souls PvP players were this autistic until these threads started cropping up and getting summarily wrecked almost every time.

it's so bad that a lot of people not familiar with the series are convinced that Dark Souls is an open world fighting game.

I love the souls series and never got into the online. idk why it just looks lame

it's fun

It is lame. It's akin to Smash, where people created rules and codes of conduct because these games were never meant to be taken seriously in any competitive capacity. Then their autistic screeches for nerfs prompt the devs to kill certain weapons that single player fans enjoyed using. Ignore anyone that plays souls for the pvp.

>Then their autistic screeches for nerfs prompt the devs to kill certain weapons that single player fans enjoyed using
I fucking hate how a lot of gameplay elements, from miracles to status effects or poise, were neutered or outright butchered due to the PvP faggots bitching.
It got to the point where I found impossible to have a pure (as, absolutely no melee at all) mage on Dark Souls 3, when it was perfectly viable (and even powerful) on 1 and 2.

People who are past college and unemployed on disability for autism, when their parents reach retirement age and don't want to deal with that shit anymore, it all comes crashing down. They're miserable people, losers. It's kinda sad, really. Honestly wonder how long they have to live, if suicide or alcohol will take them.

>when their parents reach retirement age and don't want to deal with that shit anymore, it all comes crashing down
Nah, that won't happen. Parents who allowed their child to become good for nothing leeches aren't going to stop because they reached retirement age.
Even when they die they'll leave behind an inheritance and probable life insurance so the NEET really doesn't have nothing to worry about (besides their self-inflicted hell, of course).

All the election tourists didn't help either. I mean for fuck's sake, it's like, if it's western, it's SJW tranny thots, but if the exact same style is used in a Japanese game, everyone is getting a hardon. It's really weird.

You're right but the edgy little faggots around here will try to say you're wrong.

Say whatever you want about Ghost of Tsuhima, but at least an AAA western developer is doing something that isn't a modern times setting, over the shoulder camera, zombie apocalypse third person shooter.

So basically, we're all stuck with a bunch of barely-above-poverty line versions of Scrooge, but will never be visited by ghosts on Christmas Eve.

When the Western AAA industry collapses I will have legitimate joy

But, I just HAVE to reply to them!! I have to let them know that what they say matters, why don't they understand things!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

But, I agree bud. It really is the worst, but hey, what can you do. Just keep on keepin' on.

DMC fans ignore shitposting and also turned bait threads into DMC threads which made the shitposters move to sekiro.

Attached: 1552191725114.gif (814x1554, 3.96M)

Honestly I'm scared of how much the fallout will affect the rest of the industry.
I'm fine with things as they are because I don't play western AAA games (the only ones that I've bought during the past five years were DOOM, the Wolfenstein: The New Order and Prey 2017) and still every year I have a bunch of games worth playing. The possibility of the western AAA taking down the rest of the industry in a domino effect scares me.

Dexfags/qualityfags decided 125 was the meta, which while it was ok for DS1 for build variety, for DS3, it killed everything else.
Honestly, once you hit endgame, don't worry about "le 125 level cap" and just have fun. Of course to reasonably level beyond that without mindnumbing soul farming, you'll have to go to NG+ and beyond.

It all makes sense now.

I hope AA and Japan are insulated, because I don't want to see all my favorite devs go the way of Konami, the adulterous whore.

DMC series has always been about cheesy fun with extra cuhrayzee on top. We waited through the dark days of the remake which shall not be named in order to enjoy our series again, and so we do while we can.

Sekiro threads are made up of Souls fans. I'm sorry it turned out this way.

I've been a FromSoftware fan since the original Armored Core. I know your pain. There is always hope it won't be this way forever. If we got Dante back anything is possible.

But now's the time to get the fucking hell out of the industry if you work there. Not even unionization empowered by the spectral mafia energy of Tony Soprano and Al Capone will save them.

The only people complaining are pvp niggers and summon babbies
I won't get it day one (don't want to get tricked again like with DaS 2) but I look forward to it

>Not even unionization empowered by the spectral mafia energy of Tony Soprano and Al Capone will save them.
It's fine, most of them already know how to code.

Attached: 1547826802981.jpg (346x518, 56K)

This wouldn't be a problem if people just ignored the retards, but Yea Forums teaches people to snap at everything...
Truly, I think this will be the last game I come to discuss here.

It's because they're all boomers

I care about the lore and the world more than anything else. I played DS3 for a bit on my PC when I first built it and after a few invasions I just played offline. I played Bloodborne SP the whole way through. Couldn't ever imagine ruining my playthrough with invasion bullshit.

I miss the comfy DeS threads. Everything about the fanbase is shit now, from small time autists boycotters to giant faggots shills like Vaati.
Same. I hoped for coop at first but looks like they won't be serving us the same old. I'm curious. Hope the grappling hook will be more than a shitty gimmick.

Attached: 432178965413.jpg (1064x1064, 76K)

My theory is that Yea Forums gravitates to the topic with the most meme value whether they agree with it or not, and for Sekiro it’s the fact that it’s not Souls. There isn’t much else to discuss so all people can do is shit on it for not being literally dark souls.

Its the PVP retards. They undeniably spent thousands of hours in pvp just to have it thrown in the trash. Unfortunatly this is the burden of the souls community and why we can never have a good thread.

>only to have it thrown in the thrash
Don't know why this made me laugh.

>waaah waah pvp
seething
thanks for making invading fun

Attached: 28450402478.png (476x484, 35K)

How can you be a fan of a game you have never played?
DMC made sense because it was a sequel. Sekiro is a new game that is different from what the studio is known for. Follow it with some degree of anticipation if you must but don't fucking go all fan girl over it.

If you think about it, it makes perfect sense why so many autists are obsessed over Souslborne's PvP.

Any PvP game require for its players a pretty big amount of time and dedication (especially with genres like fighting games), and many times people can't improve past a certain point. Meanwhile with Soulsborne you just need to google "Dark Souls 25 broken PvP build", spend five hours creating said build and done: you're already winning fights.
PvP specialized builds will always give the invader an advantage over the PvE player, who can't counter said build effectively (and has to deal with the enemies on the game world at the same time).
So, you're fighting a human player, something completely different and actually satisfying compared to a computer-controlled adversary, but you always have the edge.

That's why people complains about Dark Souls Remastered being dead even when it has more active online players at any time of the day than many online games: it's not dead due to not having people to play online: it's dead due to barely having someone going through the single player campaign so no players to prey upon and having you stuck with the other tryhards.

tl;dr Soulsborne PvP allows you to win against human players without putting effort into it, unlike any other PvP game.

Attached: 1544480265648.jpg (800x800, 76K)

>different from what the studio is known for
There are still tons of design originating from Souls present in Sekiro.

Why do you let the quality of the discussions on Yea Forums(nel), of all places, dictate your emotional well-being, user?

Also because dead angles are gone, PVP in 1 is even more of a backstab turtle fest
If I were From, I'd honestly balance it so that you can't invade NG players who don't have the lordvessel yet if you've obtained it already.

I have a better idea: get rid of PvP entirely and instead focus on the single player content.

>pvp is gone and its never coming back
Miyazaki got tired of babysitting retards and decided to put you up for adoption. Nioh is your new daddy. Now fuck off.

Honestly...that is a good idea.

Even for a "Bloodborne 2", if it ever comes out.

Just wait to see the next title.
They can't not bring coop and invasions back. It's just too good of a concept and too simply executed to go to waste.

Attached: 1528393053005.png (1200x675, 651K)

Co-op is great; invasion has never been not garbage.

you have that backwards

I loved that song, it's so much fun and fits the fights very well.

Nah. PvP is shit, will always be shit.

No, you are shit. Simple as that. That's why you like people making the game 3 times less difficult for you and don't like when people are killing you.

Lol ds1 remastered was made for the specific purpose of quarantining you people while we enjoy the new games. That's why its basically an upscaled version of the same exact shitty gameplay you love so much. Its evident fromsoft has been trying to phase out pvp. Its not coming back.

No, PvP is shit because it's a poorly coded, tacked-on feature on a single player game that made it worse.
- There is no real reward to be earned from killing an invader. Souls? can be earned from regular enemies. Covenant objects? You can either farm them somewhere else or the reward is not worth the trouble.
- If you managed to win the fight, you end with your resources drained so you pretty much have to walk back to the bonfire / lamp
- It's not satisfying because it boils down to abuse backstabs or broken attacks like dark bead.

I personally very rarely had issues with invaders due to playing hollowed / solo all the time but the series became progressively worse by pandering to them, ruining everything from gameplay mechanics to magic.

You pretend to be a hardcore gamer when you're just using a meta guide and spamming R1. That's why the times that I got invaded I either suicide near the bonfire or walked back to the bonfire and stood still allowing the invader to have his way with me. I deny them the endorphin rush of believing that they won "fair and square".

t. shitter

>If you don't willingly become a punching bag so I can have an orgasm you're a shitter

Your reverse psychology didn't work with me for hundreds of Souls gameplay hours; it isn't going to work now. And even then it's a wasted effort because Soulsborne PvP isn't coming back in at least ten years, and even if it does I can still play solo as I've always done.

>this aspect of thing you like is shit
>YOU'RE SHIT
Classic.
Also, friendly reminder that the spiritual prequels to Souls (King's Field, Shadow Tower, Eternal Ring) had no multiplayer components. They're under no obligation to bring multiplayer back, especially if Sekiro sells well. It's a waste of development time for games that are single player experiences at heart.

I'm not bashing Sekiro you fag, just making fun of a shitter.

dmc is an established series
sekiro is a game that changes everything that peabrains like about souls games, so they're shitting their pants.
even at it's worst dmc5 didn't seem significantly worse than dmc4, and there's the benefit of DmC existing which makes anything look godly in comparison. Even dmc2.

Never played a DMC game before
Can I play this one without troubles? The demo was fun