Limited Run Games

Have you ever bought a physical copy from this website? Tell me your experiences
I bought some games a month ago and it still haven't arrived... Is this normal?

Attached: Limited_Run_Games_Logo.png (220x201, 14K)

never bought anything from them because its all indie games that are way overpriced

Yes, it typically takes about three months. They give an estimation on the product page.

What game did you order?

Bought the skullgirls disc. Got into my hands "eventually"

One of the biggest scams in gaming.

5,000 copies sold out in a minute...yet you see 4,500 copies floating around eBay with inflated prices. There's no way a small operation could run Amazon tier shipping. Probably lets three people get a copy, then races to eBay with different accounts.

Not to mention the actual site owner browses "deal sites" which have become predatory scalper sites. Five minutes after a deal is posted, the price jumps thanks to mindless scalpers.

No, because I don't feel like camping the website waiting for the one minute that stuff is available.

>*refreshes the catalog for the 8th time in 3 minutes*

Attached: 1546073069571.png (680x595, 371K)

same, it took only a year and half but i got it

Attached: 68917634541.jpg (1280x894, 475K)

Bought spelunky a few weeks ago. Make sure to open your shit because its not uncommon for them to put the wrong shit in the packages apparently.

I've bought 2 physical copies for PC from them. The Silver Case and I ordered Spelunky. I pirate most games these days because fuck paying for a download.

No because is limited.
I wanted the Rabi-Ribi for Vita.

i bought the first 2 games released and never opened them. are they worth something now?

I'm not a big gamer anymore, my interests are few but I do own;

>Oddworld: New n' Tasty PS4
>Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Vita
>Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee Collector's Edition

Currently ordered and waiting on;
>Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy Collector's Edition
>Jak 2: Renegade Collector's Edition

TPL should hopefully be arriving this month as they have most of the contents. Can't fucking wait, super hyped for the artbook and soundtrack in particular

Attached: jaktpl.jpg (2048x1024, 475K)

If you mean Breach & Clear and Saturday Morning RPG, then definitely the former

I got Rabi Ribi on PS4. It arrived in a reasonable amount of time.

yeah those 2. should i sell them? i dont even play my vita anymore.

Are they still in their plastic or opened? Will sell for less if opened.

A lot of LRG's core buyers are completists who are literally trying to collect every one of their 100+ catalog. Breach & Clear has historic value as their first release, and it also had a super low print run (only 1500) so I doubt people will care too much if it is still in plastic or not

Considering advertising it directly on their message board or Discord

I bought Dust: An Elysian Tail and it took half a year for it to arrive

Bought almost every physical vita game they had.

They sent out the merch after a one to three months and after the vita cart shortage they halted shipments for probably 6 to 8 months. You shouldn't have a problem with any of their other sales though as the PS4 and Switch are actively developed systems still.

yes brand new with plastic rapping. tell me numbers sempai

I bought two games from them and didn't have any problems. The games aren't always ready to ship immediately once they're put up for sale, make sure you read the description.

It depends what game you ordered.
If it's not a pre-produced limited number like with their PS Vita or some PS4 games, e.g. open pre-order, then there's a production and rating process the game has to follow to get the item in your hands.

For Switch games, Nintendo just supply the game cartridge, nothing else.
The game cases and their labels have to be done elsewhere, and any other collector's edition stuff also comes from elsewhere, so those usually ship later than the standalone games.

Not every release is completely smooth sailing, West of Loathing took a longer time than usual.

They're usually good about keeping up on shipping, but on occasion you should check the status of your unfulfilled orders against the production updates. I've had two unfulfilled orders that should have already shipped according to them, and had to chase it up on their support system. I'm still waiting on those two orders.

Otherwise I've received plenty of physical standalone games from them, Flinthook has been my favourite so far.

Attached: flinthook lrg.jpg (1386x1080, 200K)

they're a nice way to get physical products of normally digital only games, super rare games as well does the same thing, got N++ and Worms physical for switch from them

I get games from both, and yeah Super Rare Games are pretty nice at what they do.

I also have bought a couple games from Strictly Limited Games. Actually, I'm expecting my Fox N Forests game to arrive tomorrow.

I put a preorder in for Toejam and Earl. God I hope nothing fucks up.

Looks like it averages at least €150-200 if sealed on eBay