Days Gone Is One AAA-Ass Video Game

archive.is/M9rIP

>Jason: The mission you play in the open world, you actually go to her grave... So that’s the thing, I’m intrigued to see where the story’s going. And the performances are really good. I like the main character a lot, even though he’s this typical gruff triple-A white dude biker.
>even though he’s this typical gruff triple-A white dude biker.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: days gone kotaku.jpg (882x809, 200K)

>But here’s the thing: After I played it, and I came back to my desk the next day, I kept thinking, ‘I want to play more of this game.’ It’s good. It’s very fun. It actually reminds me of Mad Max, the game that came out a few years ago, which I never actually played, but was very much—

Attached: 1543337141494.jpg (508x524, 54K)

>Jason Schreier
DO NOT read his opinions. He gets some good info from time to time but his opinions are completely fucking retarded.

>What did he mean by this?
he meant to get your undivided attention, and you gave it to him without hesitation

(((schreier)))

You're an (((idiot))). Screw off back to

Attached: soy.gif (240x180, 841K)

Why you mad tho

Why do you keep fucking spamming this same thread?

Attached: 1446982808024.jpg (183x232, 16K)

Remember when old Yea Forums would complain a lot of games had white males with short brown hair and chin stubbles

Now we get mad when they don't, what happened

Because he's white and therefore has natural little bitch genes.

Because the problem wasn't that it was their race or sex, it was because it was monotonous.

These people don't care about that, they just care about race and sex.

The children who played games featuring generic soldier men have now grown up and form the majority of Yea Forums.

i dont think they wanted trannies feminists fags and blacks to replace them tho

This game wouldn't even be a blip on Yea Forums's radar if shitaku and other sites didn't make a stink about the protag. Oh and if people didn't shill their articles unironically on here

Attached: 1550336914678.png (500x500, 222K)

He meant that biker gangers look typically the same. You know the cliche biker ganger.
it's like when you think chinese it's usually the typical ricehat chinaman speaking engrish.

Both of you can't be right

WHITE MAN BAD
t. white man

jews aren't white

(((white man)))

btw this is literally a sony marketing campaign and you guys are all falling for it.

Attached: z.jpg (1627x825, 144K)