VtMB 2 coming

So which clan you going with on that first playthrough, Yea Forums?

also, vtmb thread

Attached: file.png (821x1146, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.tenderbeta.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>paradox
i can't wait to pay extra for the nosferatu clan pack dlc.

>paradox

no thanks.

yes yes it's a shame that Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky and Brian Mitsoda are not working on this game but it's the closest we'll ever get to a vtmb 2

I cant find it on the google play store

>paradox
day one pirate

it's not like tim cain and leonard boyarsky are working on another game right now.

>lagdroid

good riddance

fuck futuristic shit, market is over saturated with that shit since forever

i'll still play it but fucking hell try something else for once

i feel like games back in the day used to do different shit not just rehash the same futuristic sci-fi or fantasy lotr shit over and over

>Paradox
pretty hard pass from me

app.tenderbeta.com/

goth and punk are dead as fuck and i doubt anyone could do them justice these days, vtmb and owod were games of their time.

let's meet up n shit

To be sincere only this is enough as a world of darkness small game, I had a great time with it already...everyone got to level 10 already?

IT'S NOT GOING TO BE BLOODLINES 2, YOU FUCKING MORON

IT *MIGHT* BE WORLD OF DARKNESS RELATED, *IF* WE'RE *LUCKY*

IT'LL MORE LIKELY BE SOME SHITTY PHONE GAME THOUGH

>lack of ever-pervasive misogyny
>written by a retardedly-spelled Jacob
What has to happen to you to become such a massive cuck?

>flying out people to los angeles
>entire ARG hinting at announcment on GDC
>for a phone game
Brainlet nigger

>i feel like games back in the day used to do different shit not just rehash the same futuristic sci-fi or fantasy lotr shit over and over

I cannot even put into words how tired of "Lord of the Rings inspired fantasy" and "SCI-FI IN SPACE!!!" I am. Like 90% of fucking games now are one of those. And half the rest are post-apocalyptic shit for some reason.

Didn't stop Blizzard, did it?

Word on the street is Chris Avellone wrote for it, so I'm cautiously hyped.

This is going to be a totally 100% unrelated thing and you guys will NEVER stop being butthurt when it happens. The fallout of this "announcement" is going to be an absolute nuclear meltdown on Yea Forums.

>So which clan you going with on that first playthrough, Yea Forums?
Which one has the classic aristocratic vampires?

Attached: 1521568726239.png (649x891, 822K)

retarded appledrone

>Paradox
>likely being developed by Harebrained Studio
Into the fucking trash it goes. It’ll have SJW/LGBTI bullshit and macrotransaction DLCs. Never trust Swedes, they’re the cucked capital of the world.

U fucken wot cunt. Source.

His freelance work hasnt been impressive so far.

not yet bro

Jakub is the Jewish spelling

Check out his Linkedin. There is 2 years of working in Hardsuit labs with a totally-throw-away line in the description.
>Narrative Designer/Writer (contractor) working tenderly with other developers.

>I cannot even put into words how tired of "Lord of the Rings inspired fantasy" and "SCI-FI IN SPACE!!!

same here man, it's getting to the point that i'll give fucking anything a try as long as it's not one of those mentioned "genres"

Ventrue, my man
and they are my number 1 pick too

Ventrue master race

S O U R C E
O
U
R
C
E

Attached: ventrue.jpg (512x640, 37K)

>tenderly

confirmed

Something basically has to be a 10/10 quality game (or close to it) for me to play it if it has those themes. Whereas other themes I'm more likely to try even if they don't look like must plays gameplay-wise. Same goes for "realistic war games" as well now that I think of it. Call of Duty's biggest problem isn't even its gameplay. It's that we've seen this shit literally thousands of times because for some reason everyone in every media industry is obsessed with the military.

My big problem with his freelance work is actually pinning down what he contributed to any given project. For example, he's often credited with writing Fane in DOS2 but when you actually look into it he only wrote a character outline for him. It's a similar scenario for a lot of his other freelance work.

damn here I was thinking I was the only one

Attached: Bodd Loward.jpg (640x480, 185K)

if its based on the newer VTM tabletop it will probably be extremely tedious social justice shit with the setting merely serving as an excuse for their self inserts to be oh so super cool.

Attached: 1551034912883.jpg (500x306, 18K)

The new one isn't even called "VTM", it's Vampire: The REQUIEM, so it's be "VTR".

And you're right. If it's that shit then it's going to be garbage.

>sitting around with the blinds open in the middle of the day
which brainlet made this

I know there are elements of that in the new setting but I managed to play a pretty engrossing game of Vampire in the setting (my GM lifted shit from the version of Chicago in nWoD) and it from what I experienced of the new setting it still has a lot of good in it. Still plenty of politicking going on and the whole masquerade feels like it's on the verge of collapse at any moment, for example.

You really think you're the only person on Yea Forums that was sick of military COD shooters?

>dicks are mysogynistic

just say they're rude or in poor taste or whatever. i fucking swear to god people can't think for themselves anymore.

Don't forget that White Wolf did recently release a new version of VtM as well. Unfortunately, it was such a complete and total dumpster fire that it literally ended up driving some people to play VtR instead.

rofl its just liek tinder lmao xD
miss me with this trash wad

not just that but also the lotr and sci-fi shit

ironic shitposting is still shitposting