DMC Thread

Do you not playing playing V because of gameplay reasons or are you just bad at him?

Attached: 1552237146682.jpg (2560x1440, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=weYHcjM0AhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AEpGs3STXMY
youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w
youtube.com/watch?v=2LLIOEYWOdo
twitter.com/DMC5Info/status/1101583641388429313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Managing two directionals without trying to spam is a little overwhelming.
Also he’s a big fucking nerd.

You hated her and now you think she's cute? Disgusting, user

Attached: PS_Messages_20190308_112439.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

>Also he’s a big fucking nerd.
this is the best part

I like playing V even though I'm bad at him. I want to get better. Does anyone have any tips for fighting bosses as V? Faster stuff like Cavaliere Angelo is hard for me to do consistent damage and still get style points. It honestly felt like a boss V wasn't designed to fight, but it's probably just me.

I would play V more if Dante would not be in the game but he is. So whenever Dante is an option, that's what I pick until the Vergil DLC

POST SCREENSHOTS

Nope. I still think she's ugly but I like her personality enough.

I actually wish she'd wear her apron while in the customization menu. she only uses it during that one scene

I never had any big feelings regarding Nico before release
Now I think she's a great and fun character with every scene of hers being great

Since when did people hated her in the first place?

Attached: 4.png (616x614, 586K)

V sucks and I'm glad he died is now a better and more fun character.

always wanted to impregnate her

What did the EX taunts turn out to be

Attached: 1451237952839.png (600x652, 180K)

Life as Lucia is suffering.

Attached: tumblr_ovyoymJopB1rcpq6ao8_250.gif (250x150, 973K)

>release new manga
>on a region locked site
Fucking racist assholes

>stops existing

Will fags and fujos ever recover?

Attached: V.png (1382x4247, 2.14M)

who is V's face model?
also is that dan as V, too?

I think it's annoying to try and hold one button when mashing the other, otherwise you're dealing suboptimal damage

but i play as V

Attached: 20190308233517_1.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

I wanted to fuck her before and still do but I could still live without her

"well functionin arm TA KEEL DEHMON AYUSS" is still a really badly delivered line and a bad first impression but I never hated her

Her American VA ruined her for me. I want to smack the shit out of whoever hired her.

I like playing as Goth Adam Driver

I could have captured it a little better. But whatever I suppose.

Attached: 20190309165723_1.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

youtube.com/watch?v=weYHcjM0AhQ

Attached: bang bang bang.jpg (595x596, 75K)

V gets a lot easier if you set the summons to the triggers

It's impossible to be bad with V he's just absolutely fucking boring you retarded ape.

Well yeah when you're stuck in DMC2 your life is suffering

>calls hims douchebag before
>not calls him bruuuther
cute

how the fuck do I do the "ride of the valkyries" taunt with V it seems random as fuck

Gameplay reasons: he's honestly TOO easy I'm constantly getting and mantaining an SSS for most of the fights with him

Attached: 1531532597939.jpg (339x419, 11K)

How can you be bad at V? Just hit the same two buttons over and over then three buttons and S+

Anyone have a good screen of Urizen wearing Dr Faust?
Extremely shit taste

Is it bad that Subhuman is starting to grow on me? There's just something about getting that SSS followed by a loud as fuck YOU CAN NOT KILL MEEEE

Attached: 1549812933202.png (210x434, 169K)

Genuine question: Is it too early to think that Capcom might be back? I honestly feel like saying it but I'm kind of cautious.

What's the best way to grind Red Orbs?

Attached: 898203DA3866473CAFAD78F8AB24D798.jpg (703x742, 189K)

Why is V so young? Is it like a young Hayden Christensen force ghost because that is when he fell to the Dark Side?

so cavliere is just itsuno doing his best to make viewitful joe canon, right? dude is about as close to demon alastor as you can get before actually copying the design

crewcut is mocapped by dan
that was his secret

>Rebind Griffin to L1
>Keep your distance
>Spam Nightmare
>Upgrade DT gauge early on
If you're playing V right you should only have to approach an enemy to finish them off

There's a guide on Steam Forums that details it.

I don't avoid playing as him but I can't help but to just mash buttons like an autistic kid and it pisses me off that I get SSS ranks far more consistently doing that.

this qt

Attached: 1552021406218.png (451x348, 176K)

god the new style ranking is SHIT. the only way to get S ranks in some stages is no-damage.

Wherever the concept of a Lady & Trish spin off goes into, it should have Lucia. That way you don't downgrade to 2 characters, the girls can argue with Dante some more, something about playing with Lucia's heart, & Lucia has an excuse, as well as more than just one link to the cast.

Attached: 5519f21d4d0b583805bae8c20ee59aeb.jpg (720x510, 41K)

>DMD mode has your summons potentially one shotted by any attack

Attached: 1503741019130.png (994x738, 695K)

He also calls him "dumbass brother" a sentence or three beforehand

Use a trainer

What a gang of fucking dorks

Nope you see their butthurt in these threads forever.

So whats next for Capcom?

Attached: logically.jpg (1368x1688, 240K)

Theyve still ruined their fighting games, ignored most of their IPs, and most of their new games are trying to look like the ebin casual western experience
Theyre doing better but trust nothing

>open cheat engine
>search value
>set to 99999999

>listens to AFI once

taunt while triple S

he's easy and fun to play, he's also pretty fucking cool I hope they bring him back somehow. you could say they copied vergils human soul, so he's his own person now

Dan isn't voicing V

Attached: 1552017745731.png (940x592, 658K)

They won't be back until I see proper bp and good dlc.

V is too easy to play as.
Nero is a pretty good time but a bit basic.
Dante is so fun to play as that he could be the only playable character and the game would still be great.

Itsuno? Dragon's dogma 2
capcom as a whole? niggers

Fot consoles.

Attached: F56D34D60A314B60A2D23C480D3BB350.jpg (703x742, 61K)

>Do you not playing playing V because of gameplay reasons or are you just bad at him?
Are you retard retard?

Dragon's Dogma 2 or REmake 3 for me.
And their fighting division to get its shit together.

Attached: 1536273708115.png (967x802, 765K)

God damn it Itsuno. Get her out! You took Majin now take Lucia!

Attached: tenor (21).gif (498x280, 3.78M)

Whats the deal with the Gilgamesh legs on V's mission? i can't seem to do anything with them no matter how much i hit them

Is there a mod where you can play any mission as any character yet?

Attached: 1547059076203.gif (250x338, 1.81M)

>duuuhr do you not playing playing
A mongoloid like you would defend V's gameplay
His levels were a neat diversion at best

Attached: 1522335688571.jpg (785x757, 103K)

Any tips for killing the fast guys?

Nice body, okay personality, don't like the face (I blame the engine), or the voice

>Nico flips the van after drving through a wall and nearly running over Griffon
>"FUCK YOU FLYING FUCK!"

Attached: 20190309015622_1.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

No, I said she was cute from the get go.

Attached: 1552250480472.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

But I love playing playing V. I can understand if people don't like his multitasking play style but I feel like a lot of complaints are
>Mashes button
>Wow this sucks why aren't I having fun too easy to get SSS

oh shit those rays were familiar, turns out it's the weapon from dmc3 in the flesh

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 Screenshot 2019.03.10 - 22.30.17.74.png (1364x768, 1.18M)

Is there a way to unsummon his demons on command?

I see the cat has aerial attacks, but how do I actually get it to go into the air?

>counter his attacks as Dante
>"Too bad I'm familiar with all your moves. Doesn't help that I know who you really are"
The lightning, the wings, it all checks out.

For, fuck.

GOD
HAND

V is a certified casual filter

How do I get a nico gf?
serious replies only, thanks.

You'll take the Novel cameo and like it.

Attached: 96595.png (640x920, 642K)

They still exist? I liked them when I was younger.

I consistently SSS as him, but all I do is mash buttons before summoning nightmare. His gameplay doeant reward getting gud like the others.

I actually like playing V the most. I'm kind of tired of fighting as floppy haired JRP protagonists that get 50 hit sword combos on enemies in mid air. Being a squishy emo nerd who summons demons is a breath of fresh air.

So I have to farm all this shit again on easy mode? If I wanna 100% it. That's lame.

>18 years later
>Capcom still hasn't fixed Nelo Angelo's name
For fuck's sake you'd think they finally got some good translators this far down the line but nope

Attached: 1509418740374.jpg (455x555, 49K)

He was referring to Trish, he knew it the second it threw a motorbike at him. How the fuck did you not understand that?

Uppercut as you would Nero or Dante and hold up.
Then do the aerial move as it's in the air.

MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM

>summon Nightmare
>jump on him
>spam circle and directional buttons as he relentlessly shits lasers in every direction juggling enemies to death
Honestly Vergil should take notes. Mages are strong. With full demonic power he can become a fucking archmage.

Attached: 1521737662019.jpg (390x398, 135K)

>I actually like playing V the most. I'm kind of tired of fighting as floppy haired JRP protagonists
user...

Wtf they said v was easy

I enjoy V, but he's too simple. You can barely do any more advanced combos with him. It's pretty much like playing an entirely different genre of game.

He's best boy and I hope they bring him back.

Attached: 1552245414706.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

m-my ovaries..

they just went "fuck it" instead of trying to retcon a 20 years old game

He's going to comeback in the next game, just wait and see

Sorry user he chose to become a fighter jet instead.

He's boring to play in comparison to Dante and even Nero, senpai. Especially on higher difficulties.
I think character is interesting, but gameplay-wise, he sucks. He would be good class for DD game, doesn't work in DMC game.

They won't! It has been a week since first leak about V/ergil dropped and tumblerinas are still have mental damage about it.

Attached: virgin walk vs chad stride.png (1435x847, 1.82M)

>V's phone animation
Why the FUCK is he allowed to be that smooth

Attached: 1534085983217.gif (460x351, 309K)

>Stuck at mission 19
What the fuck bros, I keep styling on him, but I can't get very far past the 50% hp DT phase. Am I retarded or is he a legitimately great boss fight?

I'm getting bodied hard, but this grin doesn't leave my face.

Attached: 1531520763246.jpg (900x1200, 187K)

It's like japanifornia from AA. At this point you may as well stick to the old name

Why was he trying to stab Dante with the Sparda?

Attached: 20190308233742_1.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

>If you're playing V right you should only have to approach an enemy to finish them off
>Not reading in the enemy's face while your pets juggle it for maximum LIVING ON THE EDGE and DT gain

>no God Hand arm for Nero
It's the biggest missed opportunity, it'd give Nero a nice little hand to hand moveset, and the Break Age practically writes it up, charge it up and go to town on some fuckers by button mashing as hard as you can while this plays youtube.com/watch?v=AEpGs3STXMY

He was fighting the purple guy, not Trish though. Why would he taunt an unconscious person?

Wow I had no idea
That gun sucked tho.

Why does V do this to every boss?
He makes it awkward by holding it for seconds before the boss fight loads.

If he ever comes back it'll be as an SE tier extra and nothing more, the best you can hope for is Vergil gaining a style switcher and utilizing the same mechanics.

Anyone else decided to play human mode after beating the game for the first run on Devil Hunter mode?
I think thats the best way to go about the game so that way after getting use to the game on Devil Hunter you can experiment with all the attacks on human mode and finish buying the rest of the characters move list for the harder SOS and DMD modes.

For later difficulties its best to experiment with attacks and weapons so you can see whats the best way to dominate enemies and bosses in tougher modes and learn how to dodge and counter moves accordingly instead of the blind whaling of a first play through

Attached: according to plan.jpg (600x450, 18K)

>literally get's "no way fag'd" twice
Life as a Luciafag must be suffering.

Attached: 20190308132408_1.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

>YFW you realize Lady probably had Artemis on her during the Urizen mission
>Possibly given to her as a gift by Dante
>Most likely taken as collateral to pay back a debt
You think she got her hands on Spiral and does Trish share Pandora

Attached: 1537920961353.png (313x292, 228K)

Literally says it seconds later.

He is legitimately great, the final phase can be chaotic. When I beat him I somehow managed to guard break him and he staggered, the doppelganger disappeared. Going full aggro is good for the end of the fight

Is this a man? Why is he so beautiful?

who is hyped for DMC6

Attached: dmc6.png (800x1131, 1.67M)

He is a legitimately great boss fight.

But yea, Gunsliger rainstorm takes care of the summoned swords pretty well, you can Royalguard when he shoots you with them individually for ez DT gauge, and using the holding style button in Swordmaster with Dante Sword summons homing swords that will stagger his shit a lot to give you time to Stinger in

They really made Nero fun to play in this game. Absolutely bonkers.

Dragons Dogma 2 hopefully.
While playing through DMCV, all I could think about how amazing DD2 is gonna be.

he's way too cool for school

Attached: laternerd.webm (1280x720, 853K)

DELUSIONAL

Shove the power into him like Vergil did the Yamato.

How do you get his outfit?

He's autistic but motivated

Royalguard my nigga, that shit is busted in this game. And use trickster when he goes into DT, don't even bother fighting him until he runs out. Don't forget to kill his doppelganger when he runs out of DT.

Holy fuck mission 18 on SoS is destroying me

oh shit, you can guard break him? I just stopped attacking when he blocked since the first time I tried whaling on him he just parried me

if they become playable with dlc I bet my ass they'll bring back the guns of dmc4 pls

This fucker looks like a guy that went with me in high school and was selling drugs on the side. It's uncanny how much they resemble each other. Main difference is that his nose wasn't that big and his eyes were blue over green.

For me it was a mix of Royal Gaurd and Trickster

So, what would technically happen if Yamato also got absorbed into Dantes new sword like how rebellion got absorbed into Sparda's sword?

Attached: 1552243395587.png (800x587, 504K)

Trying to beat Urizen in the prologue on Son of Sparda and he is fucking me in the ass.
The gun does no damage, you have to melee the crystal, which is fucking annoying, and he also can randomly decide to fire slow time+double fireball in melee range which is -50% hp.
Am I fucking up the timing of reflecting his fireballs into him? Did it once by a random Gerbera usage, tried to do it with Devil Bringer, couldn't. Is the timing that hard or is it only doable with robo arms?

They'll probably bring him back because he's popular.

You can select which battle theme you want for a specific character right or is it shared?

>VEEEEEEEEEEEE
>talks to himself because no one gives him attention

lol here is a double (You) for the whore who is trying to push his pasta.
Stay butthurt Vergilcuck

So I just had a fucking epiphany

Devil May Cry is just Inuyasha

Attached: MV5BMGNmMWI4MGUtYmU0ZS00ZDkxLTgzMTAtZDU4YmQ1MDM3Y2IyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,70 (701x1000, 163K)

I dont like :
Guard doesnt cancel most animations
Weapons swapping doesnt cancel animations
DSD fucking up Swordmaster
Sin DT pretty much gives Dante a no effort I WIN button
My custom battle music only works on like the first 3 levels per character then gets replaced by the game for muh story
Vergil cop out boss
No vergil theme remix for boss vergil

I like:
Dante
Rebellion
All the guns
OST

7/10
I enjoyed it.
3>4>5 >1>2

5 would top 4 if it had turbo.
M13 is pretty much my bloody palace for now.

can't wait for matthew to btfo out of this non-kamiya directed piece of shit

Attached: matthewpic_400x400.png (400x400, 126K)

Playing V was the first time in any DMC I got to SSS.
I just hate his playstyle. I want to be the one fighting. Not my cat

Trish had Artemis, the novel says so

You can pick which theme for each character separately.

before nero jumps out the car lady looked like she was gonna tell him something. wonder what it was

I don't buy that, way he was acting it seemed more like he was mad Dante existed because then Vergil wouldn't be such a faggot.

So Dante typically gets new devil arms after being bosses, and Nero gets new Devil breakers, what does V get for beating bosses?

Actually, the one that had Artemis was Trish according to the novel

who?

MAKE ITSUNO PUT LUCIA IN THE GAME MATT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [s]love ur game bro ur cool[/b]

Attached: 1534857640853.gif (247x338, 2.34M)

Anyone know how to unlock the EX colour for vergil?

I'm good at everything

Attached: Untitled.jpg (584x547, 122K)

>Dante has both Kalina Anns with him in Hell
>all Lady has for her mission with Trish are her pistols and shotgun
Time for Kalina Ann 3: Special Edition

>non-kamiya
You say that like it's a bad thing?

Anyone have that pic of Dante strangling Griffon?

Attached: 58ABBEA0-29BE-454A-A911-62CD5F16E2D6.jpg (922x814, 97K)

It was used by Trish.
>Trish concentrates on her right arm and summons Artemis, Dante’s former Devil Arm and a creation of Machiavelli’s. Trish scatters multiple shots in the air, hoping that the multi-direction attack will catch Urizen. However, Urizen summons a wave to blow them away. Trish says out loud, “This is impossible…such power”.

Tbqh I wish the option of ressing with orbs wasnt there, along with turning off gold orbs. When I die, I want it to just go to the game over screen rather than pressing give up every time

Attached: 1551991121570.png (372x332, 98K)

When you fight Virgil in 3 and 5 when he goes DT you go on the defensive and wait it out his super armor is too good unless you're DT too

Post times in the game where you shouted KINO

Attached: 50204939294.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

It'll get at least 6 months before he gets around to it. I suspect he'll like it more than I did though.

>Nero - Vergil fight
>DT and chokeslam Vergils doppelganger as it charges me
Fucking DIAMONDS

Attached: 1536098370927.jpg (720x720, 129K)

>non-kamiya
thank god

Attached: 1552125165231.jpg (640x627, 46K)

>Brothers in Arms AND KNUCKLES

What took you so long?

You'd miss out on Vergil insulting you on the revive screen though

LIT-TURALLY who?

At one point he started guarding me and I said fuck it and mashed the shit out of triangle + summoned swords at the same time, and eventually got a really satisfying guard break animation.

Well, yeah, he's the human part after all. All the emotions and stuff. Maybe he really got overcome with it and tried to off Dante. He didn't though.

I'm actually a bit disappointed with the game, it's not bad it's just sorta meh. Is it nostalgia for 3? It certainly doesn't feel as good as 3 desu, certainly better than 4 but it feels way more casualized. And the pacing, the game goes by too fast.

IDK bros, this party isn't as cuh-ray-zee as I thought it'd be.

Matt browses the threads. I caught him viewing a DMC thread during the event when we were getting dinner in the city. It was around the time that one user made the Dante choking on Griffon pic as well as the Faust posting.

what didn't you like about it?

Dante and Vergil would merge and a legendary sword Vante would be born

>the virgin urizen vs the chad stump

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 Screenshot 2019.03.10 - 22.38.48.52.png (1660x688, 1.81M)

Do you like Sin Devil Trigger?

I use her theme as V's battle music.

My biggest problem with playing as V is that you have to constantly resummoning Shadow and Griffon which really fucks me off whenever I push the buttons expecting an attack so it feels ridiculously delayed. Using DMC1 enemies to fight is awesome in its own right but end result needed some work. Even with that said, I felt pretty bad needing to kill them.

Attached: 20190310015344_1.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Getting good with the PC version became pointless I see.

It looks cool.

You sound more butthurt about your dead emo in that post.

>finish game
>Nero gets DT
>Nero also gets Devil Bringer next to his breakers

Attached: file.png (1130x588, 444K)

>or are you just bad at him
This. I need at least a few days of training to become non-buttonmasher.

Yeah
It's completely optional and adds more variety

POST CUTE NERO’S!

Attached: 12F4A12D-920D-47D0-8AC7-A8346A64C8B2.png (828x828, 924K)

Least she canonically cannot age and fought alongside Dante taking on Balrog

Holy shit you can actually win in the prologue? What happens after that? Does the game just restart?

Its okay.

Stupid fucking name though reminiscent of Digimon

>Urizens arms in his post apple form are the same design as Nero's Devil Bringer in DMC4
It's the little things

You just need to play as Dante, DMC5 Dante is peak DMC gameplay

It's kino.

Attached: Untitled.png (738x448, 10K)

Mod to let me play as Dante in every mission when

Was there ever a point except to have fun?

What's the fucking point then?

Got that Dante strangling Griffon on hand by any chance?

Yike
Posting scores from pc is now null

beat heaven or hell

V is too easy and there weren't enough missions in the game for 3 playable characters. Still liked it a lot.

I love that they gave it a name, it's so edgy I love it.

Attached: 20190309015828_1.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

He's apparently already popular enough for a manga spinoff

Nice to see that Kylo Ren made it into DMC.

Attached: v.png (500x667, 431K)

It's cool

It's great for when you have had a long mission and don't want to deal with a boring boss but it and the Dante sword are middling for stylish gameplay. Rebellion is the sword of patricians this time around, because Itsuno has it out for the Sparda sword really bad and now we're stuck with the McRib of the underworld

>"Hey pick that thing up! Right there!"
>"This one?"
>Nero stoops to pick up a can of peas

>"Are you going to cry?"
>"I'm not going to cry."
>"It's okay to cry."
>"I don't-"
>"Nothing wrong with crying."
>"Don't say 'cry' one more time!"
>phone rings
>"Devil May Cry- FUCKIN-!"

I laughed. There was some good humor with Nico and Nero.

nigga he stole his arm of course it's gonna look the same

>Wrong pic
D-dismal.

Attached: Untitled.png (1191x593, 1.28M)

Attached: 20190308221556_1.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

I'm kinda dissapointed that we didn't get a boss rush before the final boss

>So Nero Dante tells me that you're courting a young woman
>I know a thing or two about copulation so I could give you some tips
>you see when a man and a woman desire to produce devil offspring...

His complete form is such a shitty, generic design

>matt translates all our shitposts to itsuno as """feedback""""
hey there itsuno san

Attached: 1549249201618.webm (436x324, 385K)

It's nice.

>V already has his own manga

RISE UP

Attached: 1552243241987.png (1163x716, 578K)

You're just figuring that out
>Half demon MC's that wear red
>Wield giant swords gifted by their fathers
>Fathers are obscenely powerful legendary demons
>Brothers hate their guts and wield katanas
That being said any Dante would eat Inuyasha alive though

Attached: 1529611807451.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190309200937.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

Of all the enemies they could have brought back. Why did it have to be Sin Scissors? Luckily they're not as unbearable in 5 but holy fuck I got some awful flashbacks of this bossfight.

Attached: 1523415996156.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>not activating dt when he get stabbed

I think the scissor ghosts suck compared to the needle ghosts

debate me

I prefer white Nico

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 Screenshot 2019.03.08 - 19.15.49.75.jpg (2560x1080, 534K)

I like it but I think it's too OP

I understand cheating red orbs just to unlock everything but why the hell would anyone use an SSS rank cheat?

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (720x587, 70K)

Seeing her drop her spaghetti when she met Dante was cute

>didn't die all game
>stockpiled 13 devil orbs
>"lmao how am I ever going to spend these"
>vergil fight eats 10
>+1 against nero

Attached: 1542771282656.jpg (250x211, 14K)

>The good brash sibling got the sword that kills demons
>the evil cool brother got the katana that represents the bond to humanity
>no one takes Red seriously
HMMMMMM

best way to deal with dualwield teleportfags?

Weird that Uriezen jam Lady in Artermis instead of Trish if she was the one with it, guess he figured putting the gunslinger into the ranged demon would be a good idea

whenever i summon Nightmare I put the other demons on Devil Trigger. I have no idea what i'm doing but still getting SSS

A BUS?

>open, widespread use of trainers to practice in DMC4
>DMC5 gets a trainer and people get butthurt
Void is a good training mode, but nothing beats being able to sandbox the missions with thee variables. If void let you add multiple enemies and adjust quantity I'd say otherwise, but this is a good thing. Literally no one cares if you or your dog beat Dante Must Die mode except you.

where did you learn to count

Attached: borgil5.png (973x1080, 1.01M)

They all suck
>guard
>flying
>phasing through geometry
They put all the most annoying shit in one enemy

>ywn be V's mommy gf

Attached: 1545786474290.jpg (875x1000, 191K)

Some people aren't serious about these games or vidya in general like we are, they just want to enjoy it without effort and this gives them that option. It's not my way but I get it.

This fucking shot could have as well been a scripted event, the guy who thought of it is a god

>The notes mention a demon called "Black Angel"
>Capcom still insists on using the Nelo Angelo spelling
Why?

Oh fuck off.
They keep bringing back the lizards from the first game.
I fucking hate them.
All grim reapers are pansy shit but the lizards don't get stunned easily and are prone to uppercuts.
You can just fucking charge your gun against Sin Scissors and beat them without trying.

Too bad is Japanese only

Just parry and one shot them

RG, Rawhide, Round Trip, Cerberus ice shield, parry those shit asses, juggle, Cav spin in a circle move

I almost like this more than the normal version

youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190309011406.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Why did they have to kill the cute demon pets?
That shit was too cruel
They could have just brought them over to the DMC shop

Goddamn the entire finale was worth the 10 year wait

Attached: 1552185799033.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Got you chief

Attached: 8DC58C6A-8585-4A23-8108-04810C081C8F.jpg (559x746, 159K)

>actually using gold orbs
pleb level off the charts

Attached: 1552240883589.webm (638x562, 2.8M)

Hey Matt, bring back my husband please. He deserved better.

Attached: 1551988302361.jpg (818x707, 31K)

>porno music for Dante
>showtunes for V
None of them are THE dance but damn they're pretty fucking dumb and fun anyway.

Attached: laughing slut eating pizza.gif (239x266, 117K)

fucking japan

Attached: 1532659063167.jpg (984x720, 65K)

Attached: 20190309023123_3.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

desu I fucking love Vergil's look in this game. People say they don't like the hair but I think it's great and I'd even go so far as to say it improves on the original

Oh yeah they're easy as shit in 5 but everytime I had to fight them I had flashbacks of the Sin Scissor you fight in the severs in DMC 1. That fight was horrible and I want to forget it.

I like it more than the original. Is it the same song for all 3 fights?

Just parry :^)

After playing the game on all difficulties, I can say that DMC4 is better.
In 5
>enemies are extremely damage spongy, especially on DMD
>half of the animations are worse than in 3 and 4. That's why fighting with Vergil feels more like DmC than DMC
>Enemies has few attacks and are extremely slow. Compare it to Knights in 4 that has around 10+ attacks - single and group formations
>Fury is a bland copy of Blitz
>Baphomets are complete shit compared to Frosts
>Few anti-air moves against Nero, while in 4 almost every enemy has anti-air
>Not a single boss on the level of Credo
>Vergil and Angelo have so little windows where you can attack that it's just boring

Expected Angelo on Mission 11 in DT to be very agile like Credo, but he's super slow. And Dante in this game deals no damage without Sin.
Dmd is super dissappointing compared to 4 when enemies enter DT.
The good things are new character mechanics and camera. Nero is air monster.
8/10

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-11 04-39-35-11.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

Attached: file.png (567x622, 296K)

YAMETEEE

Attached: 1551946481918.jpg (500x376, 11K)

So uhhh why could Nero beat Vergil and bitch slap Dante to unconsciousness??

>tfw feeling like Nero is harder to play now after he gets Bringer Knuckle
>deepens every single facet of his kit with just a simple momentum stopper
>can now do billions of new combos just because of it

Attached: 1552146822052.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

He's in a better place now

I'm still peeved we didn't get a proper boss rush. What gives?

Maximum Motivation from his big booty wife

no, she's ugly and a jew but all her phonebox cutscenes are funny

i actually do enjoy it

>he's honestly TOO easy
This. I don't understand how anyone could find him hard to play when you get to S by almost just spamming y and x together.
Nero on the other hand for me is the only character I actually have difficulty reaching SSS on.

Because they were manifestations of the nightmares Vergil went through when Mundus turned him into Nelo Angelo. Vergil would be plagued by them as long as they existed.
And they knew it. So they faced Dante in a fight to the death, that Vergil would be free of Mundus' influence. Even though they were good guys and certainly didn't want to die.

Anyone got any tips for Dante Must Die mode?

Nah DMC4 is a terrible game outside of combo video autism.

>he's trapped in a power autist with worse hair

LET HIM OUT

they wore each other out before he came
or powered by pure anger and motivation

Same. I think Vergil looks fucking fantastic, changing his coat to black was a great idea as well.

Power of Friendship Trigger

Attached: 20190310213223_1.jpg (2560x1440, 357K)

>Fury is worse than Blitz
Eat a dick

Entry-level opinion

Is there any big difference between the buster arm and devil bringer buster?

Nightmare is broken as fuck especially once you get your DT gauge up high

Why did Dante and Vergil have to go home in order to stab themselves?

Can't say. Haven't found the others online yet.
In game I hadn't paid attention.

They literally fought 2 boss battles in a row

GONNA LET IT OUT
GONNA LET IT OUT

Not really, I don't like the song either, but when YOU CANNOT KILL ME kicks in then it's undeniably hype as fuck.

He's vergil so he deserved worse.

I highly doubt V is coming back. His playstyle perhaps

>spardatools

It was only bad cuz the tight corridor.
Given an open room they're easy, just like in 5 cuz you got space.

Drama.

People were really vocal about boss gauntlets in the past. In a bad way. I guess that's why they cut it.

Dicking around in mission 13 doing taunts with another dude who's there to farm orbs is really making me hope those co-op bloody palace rumors are true.

Attached: rXtcnOu.gif (354x404, 1.58M)

I used a gold orb once because I didn't want to watch the cutscene that comes if you choose to just load a checkpoint.
It's fucking annoying how long dying takes in this game.

Attached: 1384875661429.gif (400x316, 979K)

Why is this game so easy? I'm by no mean good at videogames but i'm breezing through this one without ever really feeling in danger. I started in Demon Hunter mode and turned off auto combo. The Devil Breakers don't even feel like something I must play with in order to win...

They've made some amazing games 2018-2019.
However, for Capcom to be truly back they have to show that RE8, DMC6, next Megaman, next fighting game and whatever else comes is still great. It could be just pure luck, but let's just see for now.

>trapped
He was never his own being, not truly. Be happy that his existence was in service to Vergil and his redemption.

because I have no idea how to play him, every time I just want to charge lightning that faggot Griffon teleports to me and explodes on nothing

Doesn't steam have an anti-cheating thing for that?

Attached: 1hFtPVD.jpg (500x333, 55K)

can you counter every attack with devil bringer or just very specific ones like when Vergil flies into you?

Attached: Dante.png (548x183, 148K)

>They make Vergil playable
>Motivation meter makes a return

To see mom and realize what they were fighting for.
The moment they see her they instantly knew.

Attached: 1552003516770.png (238x344, 120K)

can someone make a comparison between DmC's FUCK YOU and this? People keep thinking its the same, but Its literally not, especially in context

Word, I only used gold orbs when I got sick of the long retry loop

>when YOU CANNOT KILL ME kicks in then it's undeniably hype as fuck.
this to be desu
It's what keeps me from changing it to another song.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190308174854.png (1920x1080, 3.64M)

Anti-Cheat is for competitive MP only, single player games are fine.

>V is more popular than Nero
Nero will always be a bottom bitch when it comes to popularity didn't he?

At least Scissors are aggressive, spend most of the fight inside the arena and is vulnerable to melee attacks right from the get go. Faust, Angels, Soul Eaters and the OG scissors would spend most of the fight floating out of range and running away every time you get close

this, it also makes some grindy games much, much better...a recent example being ass creed odyssey, a treat with cheats, a grind without, some people have fun grinding and "gitting gud", I don't, I want to focus on the things I like in a game

DMC6 with almost 99% a new director
Dragons Dogma 2 maybe
Resident Evil 8
Some new fighter.

For everyone having problems getting S rank as Dante during certain missions with weak ennemies like mission 10 or 18
Try yo remember Royal guard is a thing, I went from being unable to score above 4500 in mission 18 to scoring 5500 while fucking up immensely during the last two bosses

I started the level by perfect blocking the basic electric shot that griffon fire at you in packs of 9 and I was able to reach SS in no time, if you can maintain that rank by stunlocking him you will end the fight at 6000 style point from the get go, then you just have to not be complete ass during the rest of the level

Some of the fucking names that pop up are pure unadulterated gold.

Attached: 1535121610797.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Without strength you can't bitch slap or your uncle and dunk on your dad

Attached: 1538777477260.png (344x380, 161K)

I wouldn't count on it but there are ways they can wing it desu, especially since Gilver got retconned into being a Mundus clone of Vergil. Just have him/someone with the same ability build another to backstab the Sparda kid. You could even have a V boss fight where Nero beats the shit out of him until he becomes good again.

So hey, if BP is coming and we have free choice who to play with, does that mean Nero will have more unique DB animations for bosses he didn't fight in the story?

I'm curious to see what he would do to Elder Geryon or Cavaliere.

He looks great whenever the camera doesn't make him look fat.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190309232809.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Play mission 13 for hours

>The first time I did this I went into Angelo's room and unlocked Griffin first
Shit boy I die

take that back

Attached: 1551937821077.png (1193x579, 1.49M)

Oh god I will defend trainers and CT's to the hilt when it comes to games that actively fuck over the player with grinding. Some games I've got hundreds of hours on simply because a trainer or something similar let me bypass a shitty mechanic.

Is there a way to freely switch between DBs or do I have to use them consecutively?

How the FUCK am I supposed to play V on DMD. I can only try and read and dodge so much before literally half my fully upgraded health bar is gone.

This DMD is fucking brutal.

Attached: 1531095476190.png (317x296, 134K)

>Vergil's DT has wing arms
why is Capcom still obsessed with them, I thought it was just a monhun thing

>we will never see Sparda and Machiavelli slaying demons and being bros

Is this for real? Won't I get in trouble? The game has online features and Blood Palace will be released soon.

No way
I've got my own

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190309233833.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Attached: DoJVvcwU8AEBt6X.jpg orig.jpg (2149x3035, 225K)

pretty sure they might just reuse some

ie:
>Credo for Cavalier
it would fit

>部屋を覆うクリフォトの根が開く
the fuck does this mean?
"unseal the Qliphoth seed that hides the room"?

Attached: 哀れな.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Requesting a new ur a faggot with DMC5 Vorgil

Get stylish and use them, they're cheap as chips anyway, don't be afraid to get some risky Break Ages in

she looks too much like an ex of mine. But her personality is fun

Maybe it's obvious, but side-dodge de-summons the shadow, and double-jump de-summons the crow.
One can use it to avoid damage to the summons.

Tbh, it's literally just 1 guy even on Tumblr that is sperging out about this, spamming every Vergil post/blog with his bs of how much he hated this twist and how Capcom is a hack.
Even said Tumblr is making fun of him. Literally just 1 retard that hasn't even played a game!

Attached: V-kun.jpg (1171x970, 268K)

porcupine is your friend
if you read your gay-ass poetry, nightmare can stay active indefinitely

this slut

Attached: 1552211977489.png (564x716, 453K)

DMC5 has MP features but not a fully dedicated MP mode making it more than alright. For future reference only true multiplayer games will fuck you over, even co-op is safe I speak from experience.

Is Inuyasha a good show?

>Nero can use his devil bringer while he's swinging Red Queen to throw a punch
>he can even do this while air taunting
This changes EVERYTHING.

Attached: 1249605414797.jpg (380x247, 18K)

yeah, I assume that's one of the reasons BP had to be delayed. that and execution animations for V. plus finishing off implementing vergil

I like that he looks exactly like what he is: a 40+ year old man in the midst of a midlife crisis trying to look like he did 20+ years ago but got a little fat and started loosing hair in the interim and he STILL looks fucking cool

Attached: 1529017752874.png (1280x836, 1.22M)

TELL HIM TO GET LADY AND DANTE TOGETHER FOR PLEASE

Attached: DMCouple.webm (914x504, 623K)

When you see the shadow of the Sin DT on the family portrait.

He looks nothing like dante. That's a problem to me. They're meant to be identical.

>trying to reason with shitposters
user no

ah fuck I was reading 種 when it was 根, now it makes more sense

>air taunt, rev and punch at the same time
LET'S GET AIRBORNE!

One of the greatest vidya moments

You know I had just barely noticed there are no vital stars, devil stars or holy water in this game.

Where did he even get that outfit

Try Google translate

Porcupine that's a good idea.
I've been trying to keep the book out as much as possible but he's so goddamn slow it's so easy to get hit from nowhere.
He really is a test of no hit and DT management holy jeez.

Virgil looks like Neymar lmao

Honestly more of a deterrence, like webm related

Attached: Absolute state of Barry.webm (1178x332, 2.85M)

Dear Matt

PLEASE GIVE VERGIL A PROPER EXPANSION DLC I NEED IT.

Thanks

Is there any point in using the devil bringer breaker once you get the actual devil bringer?

They should've saved Vergil's Sin DT for the final level and given it a more interesting moveset rather than just lazily flying around. Mission 20 could've been a proper final boss rather than just an easy victory lap / Devil Bringer tutorial, especially given how the previous fight in mission 19 is somewhat emotionally lackluster with even the music being more of "first phase"-style than something befitting the final boss.

Attached: 1551533551417.png (1008x631, 478K)

t. absolute state

Attached: 1553385200834.jpg (404x258, 50K)

I really like playing as him.
My main complaints are that he gets less content than Dante/Nero (because of the story) and his progression is non-existent. Everything there is to the character happens in his first mission. You're only restricted by the amount of red orbs to unlock everything. And his "climax" is fighting three bosses from Nero/Dante's levels.

I unironically want a DLC expansion for V that expands on him (in addition to the Vergil/etc DLC).

Since when are they supposed to be identical?

Thank you. I never used cheating on steam before. If you get caught, what happens? You lose the game? Banned from steam?

Attached: interesting.jpg (350x342, 21K)

>quoting Bill Hicks
>thinks V is a great character, because..?
Fucking faggots, man. Jesus Christ, really, Bill fucking Hicks? A man born in 84 should be out of his 'humanity sucks, man' phase in 97 tops. Fuck me.

This, but unironically. 1 is the only DMC he likes.

I'm only halfway on my first devil hunter playthrough and what is up with the game giving you a gold orbs and or green orbs every 5 feet? Please tell me it's not like this on harder difficulties.

Attached: 1516802404978.jpg (498x341, 41K)

Vergil wanted to see a boy with his navel exposed and so V was born

Attached: 1552213351326.png (958x745, 875K)

Question lads.

How do I know when I'm achieving Overtop Gear on Cavaliere? Top Gear is simple and explanatory, and I think I might be hitting overtop gear because of a pretty distinct loud revving noise, but I don't know for sure.

Attached: 1515214180732.png (981x603, 241K)

>user leaked DMC5 and the Vergil twist a month before the E3 announcement.
>Nobody believed him.

Ayy lmao

Attached: 43243243.png (1442x547, 96K)

It's cool.
Remember that everyone use JCE to end sick combos as Vergil in 4SE?
I basically use Sin DT's Judgement like that.
Get a boss down to low health, pop sin DT and use Judgement because it's just Dante's version of JCE.

Meaning that the first fight decides your overall stylish pts amount?

The amount of loading screens in this game is honestly ridiculous. My biggest peeve.

>boss
>cutscene
>loading screen
>cutscene
>loading screen
>mission menu
>loading screen
>customisation menu
>loading screen
>mission menu
>loading screen
>cutscene
>loading screen
>gameplay

Like Jesus, if this is the price to pay for the game looking so good I think I'd rather a downgrade.

Best learn to dodge, user
I've been getting S-ranks way more than in my DMC 3 run

If enough people complain then he'll be brought back. They clearly care about fanservice. It's the only reason Vergil came back to life.

Since DMC3 when he looks exactly the same as Dante when his hair gets wet

Is DMC5 optimal for DMC3-like loadout for Dante? (2 melee/2 guns)

Attached: 1487970699626.png (250x250, 36K)

Oh, hell no. She looks/sounds like my aunt. Every time she speaks I want to vomit.

I wouldn't know as I've never gotten in trouble. I don't really play MP games.

He's just too easy desu. You can button mash with him in Devil Hunter. Still fun though.

No

>"Kill yourself"
Based

Attached: 1552252052488.jpg (540x596, 39K)

I smell incoming suicide.

Attached: 154423098493852.jpg (900x900, 82K)

his inner homosexuality

I want to titfuck all dmc 4 female cast, even Echidna

He has the same wings as Dante

I love it. Feels like Super Saiyan 2. DMC5 had a lot of DBZ moments.

Do the bosses gain new moves on dmd mode? Is it significantly harder?

In mission 3 before you go into the tunnel theres a grim grip you can shoot to go to another platform but I cant for the life of me figure out how to target it. Anyone know?

that is from the leaked cover and Vergil isnt plyable

It's real good for stopping the momentum of enemies so they don't fly away too.

Attached: nero_combo.webm (640x360, 2.27M)

I loved how Dante just went "whatever" near the end

borrowed it from moondust

First season is pretty decent. It's a shonen/shoujo fusion, it's meant to appeal to both sexes so if you have a young weeb gf who hasn't seen it yet, you can watch it together.

Holy sameface

>that shitty DA artstyle
This image is extremely nostalgic and yet I've never seen it before.

be happy that the best character was just a plot device

Fuck off Itsuno.

youtube.com/watch?v=2LLIOEYWOdo
Makes me wish for DMC1 remake. Then again, how would they change it to make it not underwhelming in the 20s. I mean it's not a really long game, has 5 individual bosses and you repeat every boss battle 2 or 3 times. Not to mention Nightmare and Griffon fight was already in 5 and Nelo Angelo basically became regular enemy with 4 and 5 (except for summoned swords).
Also castle's not a very good place for free camera to work. Somehow I feel like Bloodborne seems more fitting to DMC1 than 5.

I'm annoyed at this and the fact bosses always have some form of move to get you away from them. Those are my only issues though and they're so minor they don't hurt the game at all

Well V is playable, and they're referring to V as Vergil.

I mean Virgil is a faggot for splitting off his human and demon half resulting in the deaths of MILLIONS but you gotta be motivated if you want to one up your brother

Attached: 1527969854998.png (594x777, 660K)

are you the guy who hung out with Dan and stated before Dev_1 posted about it, that Dan couldn’t contain it and was going to create another meme? Because if so, holy shit it all makes sense

Was it Matt?

Great and they'll probably asspull him into DMC6.

Spoonfeed me on Bringer Knuckle

I guess they wanted to make it more accesible to get more players, which is completely fine for me and understandable. You still need to be pretty good and skillful if you want to get all s ranks on missions on hell or hell mode

Combined with his Snatch Nero must have some ridiculous levels of control on enemy locations.

>PC """""""""gamers"""""""""""

>be V in a full team in Mission 13
>decide to taunt while falling down the hole
>he spins his way down and makes a dramatic landing with arms spread out

Attached: 1504131377299.gif (600x600, 354K)

>Bloody Palace trophies
>No Bloody Palace

Is there a way to check the death pictures Nico takes with the funny captions? I wish they'd replace the slo-mo at the end of a fight.

Attached: 1551807321091.png (847x735, 518K)

Oh fuck that looks good, I can't believe how genuinely useful Nero's air taunt is, what can't it do?

>MILLIONS
Hundreds, actually, according to the lore.

>best character
Vujos are at it again I see

>when he taunts Vergil, saying he can't defeat Nero even after ripping his arm

Attached: 1549301509327.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Will doppelganger and quicksilver comeback again? It would be cool if you could switch styles out with others.

Attached: DMC3 styles.png (2560x1440, 3.52M)

They would have to add new bosses.
Trish not getting a boss fight is a really obvious omission.

>proper final boss rather than just an easy victory lap
Are you shitting me Virgil didn't fuck around during that fight

>unlock EX Provocation
>playing around with it
>mfw it doesn't share a style cooldown with normal taunts

Attached: 1528753297833.png (800x600, 347K)

>mfwjump cancelling air guard

Attached: Yamasaki.gif (420x236, 726K)

>Nero gets a fucking TRIPLE JUMP

Attached: 0d55006fc66c86808e053d3ab5faedef.png (317x313, 185K)

Gold orbs more prominent to make up for the lack of items this time around would be my guess. And the green orbs only seem plentiful in the easier difficulties. You're actually going to wish there were more on the harder difficulties

Thats great

I meant mission 20 Vergil. That's a cakewalk.

>Vergil bought slutty goth clothes from the Trish store to humiliate his useless and human part

retard

I'm not playing V because it's boring to just keep running away while mashing 2 different buttons constantly.

When? How

Go mission select M20. Its no longer a victory lap.

Daddy!

I love V and I wish he was his own character. He's never gonna appear in another game.

How does Nero feel looking back at his twink days

Attached: F3756143-50BF-48C6-8488-2914F319E7B4.png (768x768, 657K)

Just make it a bigger DLC for 5

So anyone figured out how enemy DT workd on DMD? It seems that if I kill an enemy, other enemies enter DT faster like it was in 3. Is this correct?

Doppelganger is referenced in Vergil's fight and Quicksilver was basically turned into a devil breaker.
It would be nice to get some new styles, though I guess they thought Dante was complex enough already.

After mission 20, pick Nero on a mission and try it.

Fully upgrade Faust and obviously have double jump/enemy skip/red orb attraction, go to mission 13 to the hour glass, go gunslinger, jump down the pit, mark all the enemies with hats, go to the hill, double jump and use hat trick over and over till they die with an occasional air taunt for style. With maxed Faust you'll gain 100-200k orbs just on the first wave alone and it takes less than a minute, after that you can reload checkpoint and repeat the process if you're not good with handling the axe hands or you can hang around the hill and let the enemy spawners just keep throwing fresh meat to the grinder which'll give you about 700k orbs by the time the spawners run out of enemies. It takes about 14 million orbs to max out everything, only about 3-4 million if you ignore the EX taunts.

I noticed that back in 2005, lol. Couldn't stop thinking about it while playing 5 'cause of all the "why did daddy give me this sword" stuff.

No, but yes. I never finished yet it's the series that I am the most attached to on an emotional level. Inuyasha was my life when I was 9-12. Perfect OST, soundtrack and world-building. Everything goes to shit though. Kagome is my ethernal waifu.

Do you live in a cave? DMC 3 establishes they're identical twins. Which is why Vergil styles his hair that way. To make himself look different from his brother, trying to separate them even further. There's a cool character reason why they use their hair in different ways.

Attached: kagome.png (639x883, 827K)

Does this game stay cuhrayzee like the previous ones?

Nero is great. I can't decide between him or Dante as my favorite.

End of game unlock.

You can try being insane and working it into every move along with Exceed, knuckle just before the hit, exceed just after, but I just use it at the same time as exceed on Calibur, streak, and combo c so enemies don't fly away.

Will he at least stream his inevitable suicide here?

I really wish V had more deoth, styles and summons to him.
Capcom could jyst copy Chaos Legion and bestiary of Melty Blood resident symbiote to add more moves for V.

Attached: Nrvnqsr.png (326x496, 66K)

Lost my shit when I heard that.

I feel the same way.
5 has my favorite designs for
>Dante
>Vergil
and
>Nero
I love them.

This was called a trainer back in my day silly dummies.

Capcom is back baybee.

yes and the one who trains with Adam. I’m tempted to post pics but I don’t know how crazy people can be here if I do so

Wasnt there already "fuck you" from nero to dante in dmc 4 the part where nero gets in the saviour?Dante replies that gotta love that kid. Why people draw the connection to DmC only?

>Itsuno's favorite character from the game
>most refreshing character in over a decade
>just a prop for Vergil's fan club
>will probably never appear again

Such a massive waste of a character, he is such fun to play as in the game.

Attached: DMC5.jpg (1774x2328, 814K)

The new style ranking system sucks so bad
You can't get an S rank on mission 10 DH without no damage because everything dies too fast and its a TIME BASED system what the fuck

OH SHIIIIT NIGGA

Attached: G2t3x3p[1].jpg (1066x521, 499K)

It's fanservice for a established character not some one off lol.

You have to unlock it with red orbs.

It's not just one person, keep coping Vergilfujo.

I've seen tons of posts on dumblr and twitter and yt of people who are mad at the twist and want V to be his own character.

I'll admit she grew on me. Even her shitty forced redneck accent.

Attached: 20190310112141_1.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

>use six different reverse image searches
>0 results found

Not in my opinion.

Anyone have chapter 0 of the V manga? It'll take place during his month in Redgrave, right?

If he knocks up another chick during that time, will it technically be Vergil's?

>triple jump + calibur + gerbera rocket air dash
Don't ever have to touch ground again.

>jump
>air hike
>triple jump
>air taunt
>gerba
more like a quintuple jump

>be V
>be born a few days ago
>be a fragment of some autist
>be weak and frail and dying
>have to prance around in a slutty outfit in the presence of turbochad nero and established boomer dante

Attached: PRETTY BITCH.gif (268x300, 2.96M)

>Hundreds
If you're talking about the newspaper clippings they're talking about the massacre that killed Eva not the tree, the tree pretty much killed an entire major metropolitan city's worth of people possibly more if Nico's line about roots everywhere meant the world and not the city

I put L2 for Griffon and it's much better.

yeah don't do that

>Dante has to stab himself with Rebellion to activate SDT
>Vergil can use it freely and has a bunch of other powers with Yamato
Sparda clearly had a favourite

Vergil finds out that he going to be a granddad. How does he react? Does he try to run, only for Nero to pin him down?

found it in 3 seconds on gelbooru with 'shimakaze crossdressing'

I got casual filtered hard by Vergil. How the fuck am I supposed to not get hit by the airplane attack? And is there a trick to not getting my guard broken when he goes in DT mode? He breaks my shit so fast

Find someone with LINE to get it for us

Why does Nico have such a wierd southern/cajun accent when Faust didn't?

How do I get to that gold orb? I see one right behind that wall, but neither jumping nor attacking the wall works

Attached: orb.png (638x719, 1023K)

Please answer

I for some reason can get SSS consistently with V.

>Nero looks so good in the concept art
>looks weird as hell in the game especially in a side view

Probably because his jawline is too square-ish in the game?

MATT! GIVE US LUCIA & VERGIL DLC!

this was just posted and it already has 60 notes

A lot of people like V and are unhappy about it. Keep coping Veriglfujo

Attached: vergilfujostillseething.png (601x640, 590K)

Did you know that kittens cry "MEOW" ?

Thanks

Do we know Balrog look like? Are there description and or images in the novel? Bug me a bit that there is a probability Urisen a model it’s just a modified scrapped Balrog. Any data miners info?

Because the entire game is Vergil's midlife crisis. In 3 he was confident, young, powerful and utterly convinced of his "might controls everything; without strength you cannot protect anything" thing, and moreover he was convinced that his way of approaching that philosophy was right.

By 5's start though, he's a crumbling heap who spent years corrupted by Mundus and has nothing left in his life to protect or care about aside his rivalry with Dante.

Meanwhile, he sees that Dante, while unable to pay his rent is otherwise surrounded by people who care about him and doesn't have too bad of a lot in life.

press golem

IMAGINE EATING THE FRUIT AND STILL LOOSING TO WOOHOO PIZZA MAN

Attached: 1474568349974.jpg (426x426, 53K)

DT.

How the fuck do I beat Dante reliably in 4SE? Even on just SoS he's bullshit
Help

I'LL LAUGH LAST SINCE YOU CAME TO DIE

Attached: e28.jpg (352x338, 30K)

Urizen munched on the fruit, that's probably where Vergil's SDT came from

>It's fanservice for a established character not some one off lol.
That's what originally happened with Lady and Trish, so it's not like bringing V back through some bullshit handwave would be anything new. The girls have no plot reason whatsoever to be in 4 or 5 but yet there they are.

Bringer Breaker normal grab does more damage than Nero's normal bringer grab
Overcharged Bringer Breaker does way more damage than even Nero's DT bringer and has super armour

Dante calls him a punk

Why cant I have a whole game thats just Mission 13?

Attached: 14625426735.png (240x262, 91K)

Thanks, dude.
Consider me motivated.

>How the fuck am I supposed to not get hit by the airplane attack?

Dante:
Trickster away

Nero:
Buster his ass into the ground

>we live in a timeline with the possibility of wacy Vergil babysitting adventures

I thought he got it when he ate the apple

Doesn't matter if he's a one off, people like him.

Summon Nightmare
He'll burst through that wall like the Kool aid man

Just wait for Bloody Palace.

Then, imagine losing to your 1/8th demon son!

Attached: 1544907690561.gif (900x900, 432K)

The momentum stop is basically all you should use Knuckle for. People shouldn't start treating it as a second exceed and think about the utility it actually brings.

>Vergils is his favourite character
>call V his favourite character
really makes you think

It's because Nero's always been kinda angsty in a boring shounen protag way; unlike Vergil who's brooding in an endearing strength autist nerd way.

Damn, these threads really DO have plebbitfags and tumblrfags, huh

Don't know what it is, the tattoos, her creeping on Lady or general lewdness, but I agree.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1276x707, 1007K)

It's because he lacked his humanity. After he regained it Dante and Vergil are completely level.

How long until we get some much needed porn of Lady being raped by demons with her new model?

Attached: 1537055564132.png (945x945, 346K)

Challenges Kyrie to a duel because if he can defeat her he by proxy defeats Nero which means he defeats Dante.

sacrificed thousands of people for nothing

>giving me double (you)s
You're not even subtle samefag, my friend.

The Time Has Come - Nero
Devils Never Cry - Dante
Ultra Violet - V

This is the best song combo.

Attached: 1546159204480.gif (150x150, 189K)

how the hell do i get the lady/trish ending video?

Well, Vergil has Yamato and the fruit while Dante has Rebellion and Sparda. They are equal in term of power.

Imagine you and your brother achieving incredible powers to kick each others asses and then your punkass son calls his GF and gains enough power from that to smack both of you into the dirt

Done making threads. someone else make a new one.

>tumblr

figures

V-kun is my favorite by far.

Bring him back please!

Attached: shinytoys.jpg (2048x1152, 232K)

Holy FUCK this game is so cringy. Is dmc's target audience edgy teens who are too old for anime? I've tried watching cut scenes for the story but had to give up pretty soon. Every 30 seconds something happens that made me roll my eyes so hard. I know that it was always like this, especially dmc 3, but for fuck sake this is on another level. Are you guys really watching this and think this is cool? Whats the deal here?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP CALLING ME DEAD WEIGHT!!!!!

Attached: JPEG_20190310_151323.jpg (512x512, 38K)

"His appearance isn't described in great detail, just that he's enormous and can engulf himself in flames."
twitter.com/DMC5Info/status/1101583641388429313

>Faust

Do you mean Agnus?

To be fair the woohoo pizza man has absorbed their fathers power.

>Shit boy I die
Fuck, you made me spill my drink.
I always pick shadow first and Nightmare last. Seems like the best combination unless you go for Artemis first where Griffon might be better.

The reason is it's easy as fuck to get SSS just by mashing

Is this ever actually implied in the game?

Do the bosses gain new moves on dmd mode? Is it significantly harder?
>Do the bosses gain new moves on dmd mode? Is it significantly harder?

Attached: F6741FBD-9873-4434-86AE-74C2C02E3609.jpg (348x351, 18K)

the DLC songs don't have dynamic mixing so it honestly feels pointless to use them

we really need to make a "your tears are delicious" picture for the vtards

Attached: thistriggersthefujos.png (916x770, 280K)

>So tasteless that you can't enjoy camp.

Post the juice one

He interrupts the next family dinner by demanding Nero and Kyrie give him more. If he cannot have power himself he'll get it vicariously through his spawn's horde of children.

>when you see it

Attached: HoF2 2019-03-10_23-48-10.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

They better.

Attached: 1552076589282.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

I use defaults on Nero and V and Ultra Violet on Dante.

I like V. What I don't like is that I spent red orbs on him and he turned out to be a non-character.

Attached: psychomurderer.jpg (194x250, 5K)

>He still loses
>Vergil is now so broken that he becomes a family man and never fights again

Yikes

Only if he stabs her in the belly that is carrying the sparda baby

Attached: 1522695280636.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

The fuck am I supposed to see?

Congratulations!
Now when did you figure it? When memes posted on reddit were same as ones posted here? When there were too many retarded theories? Or when influx of gay posts started shitting the thread?

Women are more hysteric than men. Whenever they're into something, they're bound to be way more autistic than any basement weeb dweller you could find.

One of the character profiles (I think it was DT vergil) mentions that the time spent as Urizen taught him how to control his powers better.

So, Inuyasha (Dante) and Sesshomaru (Vergil). The sword they have look almost like Rebellion and Yamato. Is that something standard in Japanese culture?

Attached: Inuyasha&Sesshomaru.jpg (500x374, 83K)

>no dubs

Dismal

Attached: 1530565140529.jpg (592x555, 60K)

Silly user. He's going to be the main character in the new Chaos Legion.

Attached: 72551118_p0.jpg (600x900, 110K)

>all the doujins in the world
>we will only ever get the pig demon rape birth Lady one
feels bad man

2012 is supposed to be HD Collection release date?

*challenges the baby
>"if i beat him by extension i beat nero and you, right dante?"
>"vergil thats a newborn"
>"so we agree"
>loses

>Not shoot the works

I know on SoS Urizen can do his double-lasers immediately and can use either fireball pattern during it.

>How the fuck am I supposed to not get hit by the airplane attack?
Try jumping

This. It's fitting for Nero to fight him last and for Dante right before that but the restoration should've been with V fucking up Urizen after a power-up for some of that "humanity is strong you need me to fuck up our bro my man" shit. Not like i see Urizen willingly taking a cane up his ass even after getting his ass kicked but you can't have a guy separate into two and not have those two sides clash.

It'd make sense with minor adjustments. Have him absorb boss demons to get more power. Which, in gameplay, translates into equipping boss summons before a mission into a special slot(activates like sin DT maybe) so you can fuck shit up while chilling on top of Cavalier. Or hell, much as i like Griffon let V unlock pretty much every normal demon(after killing once) to equip on normal attacks while letting you swap "weapon" sets so you can do crazy combos with lizards stunlocking shit while scissor ghosts rip em a new one or something.

red oni blue oni

HAHAHH VERGILFUJOS BTFO

>i-it's just one person!

They really are mad that V is popular huh?

Anyone else feels like Nero was a completely different character in this game?

Attached: 1552210253903.jpg (400x533, 43K)