>Nintentoddlers willingly watch an opinionated MUPPET tell them his opinions about Nintendo

Am I seeing right?
They literally watch a...
Is that a...?
OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The absolute state of Nintentoddlers, oh my god
can't make this shit up

Attached: OHNONONONO.png (500x284, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/forums/nintendo-switch/youtuber_arlo_releses_interesting_video_on_the_switchs_soft_launch
reddit.com/r/ArloStuff
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This content is made for little kids though. Adults don't watch/care about this.

Metokur is subscribed to this guy btw

they don't get the name Nintenbabs for no reason, Op.

Attached: 1551640866430.jpg (477x426, 27K)

>nigger twitter memes

>person tries a different video style to appeal to an audience
>becomes successful while people like OP get mad as fuck he isn't like the quartering

Stop trying so hard

true gamers watch vidya donkey

What's more mature: only involving yourself with specific content for the sake of keeping up appearances, or just enjoying what you want and not desperately seeking the validation of others?

>Adults don't watch or care
nintendolife.com/forums/nintendo-switch/youtuber_arlo_releses_interesting_video_on_the_switchs_soft_launch

reddit.com/r/ArloStuff

Watch how Nintenfags defend this one!

Attached: 1552082440747.gif (800x800, 63K)

>moving goal posts.
Holy shit, pathetic!

See

That bing bing wahoo loving faggot

Sesame Street and Muppets are better written than 90% of adult primetime dramas.

Keep seething, snoyboy discord tranny.

Isn't that just his schtick? Stuff like this shouldn't make you feel any less like an adult unless you have insecurities

What goal posts? What are you even trying to argue? There's another guy that actively shits on major movies while personifying as a puppet as well, so it isn't common. Stop getting mad at literal youtube puppets.

Funny meme pictures are for kids too, babby

the sheer fact that you even give one burger flipping fuck about any youtuber tells me your no better.

daily reminder his gimmick is completely why he succeeded, while also making people analravaged

I'm a "Nintentoddler" and I don't give a shit about arlo's opinion.
He rated wolfenstein 2 & Doom ports highly on the Switch, but in reality they're shit ports.

New rule for Switch ports: If it looks really good on Switch, port it. If it doesn't, don't port it. Simple.

At least he doesn't have to get opinions from a fucking puppet.

Attached: 1551634148038.png (371x353, 148K)

majority of Yea Forums listens to cringey youtubers for video game opinions all the time so something like this is really no better.

>Sonyfags have such little games to play that all they've got is to make fun of Nintendo ecelebs
Wow

Discord trannies don't have any valid opinions to begin with, so that isn't saying much.

Actually, this grandpa loser talking through the puppet bartely likes or knows about Nintendo, so no, nintendo fans don't watch this shit.

>someone says something bad about nintendo
>"s-sony fans are desperate!"

every fucking time

this

Absolutely obsessed.

Arlo’s been known around Yea Forums for the longest time, you’re late user

Attached: BB546709-FB76-428A-8074-3353DF8BE688.png (500x384, 218K)

Are there any pictures of what the actual dude running the channel looks like? I’ve always imagined that it’s some fat neckbeard but I have no idea.

>animu pic
opinion automatically discarded

OP here. I'm not a "Sonyfag", darling. Actually I don't even play games at the moment. And the ones I used to play were on pc and Nintendo handhelds.

SEETHING

Isn’t is almost dialation time, discord tranny?

>darling
>don't even play games
What the actual fuck are you doing here then, you disgusting tranny

>I'm not a "Sonyfag"
>darling
whatever you say............:P

Attached: download.jpg (960x540, 97K)

gtfo my board tranny

It's a 99.9% chance

>Actually I don't even play games at the moment.
The fuck are you doing here then?

BASED

Attached: 43D4AB12-0881-4C3E-8C74-100135E4A9EA.png (743x670, 60K)

I don't get why people care about these channels. They have the most circlejerking and hive mind opinions. They keep repeating the same thing over and over and playing the exact same games. The switch really shines as a Vita 2.0 whith its japanese niche-ish games like Taiko no Tatsujin, Labrynth of Refrain, Valkyria Chronicles 4 or Tales of Vesperia, yet they refuse to touch anything that isn't published by nintendo.

Holy shit OP really was a discord tranny lmfao

At least the Muppet is willing to criticize Nintendo, unlike you sonyfags who gobble up any piece of trash they push down your throat.