Protip: You can't.

Attached: HL.jpg (220x315, 33K)

Halo

Zandronum

Counter-Strike
Literally only bought HL to play it.

Half Life was never good.

>unironically posts the game that ruined the genre

Attached: MV5BZjZmZWVlNmUtMGI1My00OWI0LWFlNzItYmE2ZjA3YjlhNGNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg (800x947, 122K)

re7
huehue

Unreal
Doom
Quake
Halo
FEAR
Stalker
Blood

systemshock 2

Opposing Force

Singularity

Black Mesa

>halo
>fear
lol

Timesplitters 2

go back and actually play those then come back. especially if you play HL:Source. HL still holds up as GOTY all years

Half Life 2

yeah I love standing around with talking setpieces

Attached: Most+of+mine+are+blank+reaction+pics+but+ill+post+_6b3540c81e746b64a1c1e7108cee59c6.png (742x570, 391K)

>especially if you play HL:Source
Fuck no, HLSource is an awful engine port of the original Half-Life, fuck that.

HL: Source ruins and fucks up half life in 50 different ways.

Goldeneye

Quake 1

Half Life aged like milk and the flow of it is awful. The only redeeming thing about it is the Quake engine/GoldSrc movement and the setting and art design. The flow of the game and map design really don't compliment the movement of the Quake engine/GoldSrc. GoldSrc also made the feeling of movement a bit more stiff or stilted which was a huge turnoff for me. The guns also all feel like absolute shit, some of the worst guns in retro fps

Quake 1 plays smooth like butter still. The gunplay, enemy designs, their attack patterns, and the majority of the maps all flow incredibly well together. Everything else is a bonus and there's almost no downsides. It's still really fun to play.

Bunnyhopping skillfully around groups of enemies while carrying your momentum is some of the funnest shit in video games and no other game does it nearly as well still. If you don't know this feeling then don't even reply to me, you're probably too braindead to learn Quakes movement system and apply it to every level and opportunity. I'm not saying it takes a genius to learn it but it definitely takes a functioning brain.

Retards defending hl1 in the thread are fanboys. It was a great game and the first of its kind but only for the time it released. It has aged like absolute shit

>t. sub 100 iq

Attached: 1552056453061.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

Doom is better because of mods, Half Life is second best

Perfect Dark

Bioshock.

Attached: 1549429137304.png (310x479, 122K)

>The flow of the game and map design really don't compliment the movement of the Quake engine/GoldSrc.
what the fuck is that supposed to mean you pretentious shithead
are you going to pretend everyone gets around Quake engine games by bunnyhopping everywhere

Caller Duti

have you actually played it? Because it's full of fucking bugs, you can't even kill the cliff helicopter

not him but what is bad about it?
hopefully you dont mean black mesa?

Quake 1

Doom
Blood
Deus Ex
Quake

Half-Life is up there for sure. One of the best games ever.

Everyone jerks off over Deus Ex or Unreal, but this is the game they keep coming back to.

Hidden and dangerous

Literally anything else. Half life was shit.

t. 80s baby.

Spbp

>Deus ex
AaaaaaaaHAAAHAAA

PUBG

*rocket jumping

HL:S is an awful port that aside of breaking some of the aestethics from the previous game like water or some decals like bullets holes or blood splatters, 3d effects... it also breaks some things that are unique from goldsource, like armor parts, when grunts, alien grunts or barneys have bullet resistance in different parts of the body, some AI behavior, etc.
It was a rushed tech demo.

Except deus ex the list is correct.

Attached: Maximum OverBait.gif (625x626, 561K)

kys

Unreal

Its a good game. Cs go is better as far as a shooter would go. Damn shame we dont have a single player experience for cs go

BANG! TEE HEE!