SOUL v SOULLESS

SOUL v SOULLESS

Attached: 1541901441778.jpg (1600x609, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cVP3Nky4fbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEW GAM BAD
OLD GUD

HURR DURR NOSTALGIA DURR HUR R

HGGGG UNNN DURRRRR

DURRRRRRR

Amazingly all this retarded diarrhea was produced by different people.

youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q

the left looks like a clown.

Take a gooooood hard look at yourself

yeah and clowns are scary as shit dude zombies are just like "bah buh bdumrum" and walk at you like they made a messies whereas clowns fucked my mom

Why did they change the zombie sounds in REmake2?
The old sounds were way more scary. Now they just sound like generic AAA cookie cutter zombies.

Zombies in the original sounded like cookie monster when they weren't just moaning like a drunk who woke up in the middle of the night

The left looks like he's in the middle of a shit and you just walked in on him taking said shit.
The right is murderous and you know you fucked up by walking near him eating the corpse.

all me

Left is way scarier for one reason: the eyes.
The zombie to the left is staring right at you, the other you can barely tell it has some very light, almost invisible iris if you squeeze your eyes.
Capcom knew where they fucked up and they fixed it.

Attached: HZhx12b.png (1163x752, 986K)

The left is when he is in the middle of taking a shit, the right is after he has eaten all the shit.

Now compare with youtube.com/watch?v=cVP3Nky4fbA

Remake was souless.

soul vs hd soul

I do prefer og mansion

Why was this even a cutscene? Having the zombie turn around without interrupting gameplay would have been much spookier

Attached: 1546120063851.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Having to look closer at the REmake zombie and realize the eyes aren't all white and are staring right at you makes it more unsettling. Even as a kid I thought the original looked kind of goofy

Re1 has fixed camera angles and seeing a zombie for the first time wouldn't be as spooky if the camera was farther away in the fixed position. Also, it wouldn't be as dramatic or feel as personal without the camera being so close.

I still find the left one creepier, but they're both good.

soulless vs soulless remastered

Technically they're both souless.