What did we think?

Attached: mxiy.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/dVFG6MjhFopaMokMPb1U1A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off shill

factorio is a better game

I'd be interested if it wasn't an epic store exclusive

Looks ok. I'll pick it up if they release on Steam.
Free Tibet
The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
The Tiananmen Square Massacre
The Anti-Rightist Struggle
The Great Leap Forward
The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
Human Rights
Democratization
Freedom
Independence
Multi-party system
Taiwan Formosa
Republic of China
Tibet
Dalai Lama
Falun Dafa
The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
Nobel Peace Prize
Liu Xiaobo
Winnie the Pooh

It's literally shitty version of the Factorio for "muh graphics"-retards-

we think we've seen this same shill thread 5 times a day the past week

Someone should get these translated into hive speak to be truly copypasta worthy.

China just got dabbed on

kek

op got disconnected?

This is my new favorite v thing.

Cringe

Exact same thing I think about Metro Exodus and The Division 2, what said.

Attached: 1546361837218.png (1400x586, 692K)

Those better be proper translations and not just google translate gobbledigook.

The problem with this is Hiro's goons will ban you and use the "no gibberish" rule as the reason. Talking in another language is fine any other time though, but if you are saying the trigger words that anger Tencent, Hiro will fuck you. Raw.

and there it goes

Haven't played it, but the concept of Factorio in 3D should introduce some new interesting elements into the works. I still find it somewhat distasteful that it's like a direct copy though.

It's quite....

satisfactory

It's literally 3D Factorio.
That said, no Steam (standalone is also acceptable), no buy.
>The 1 year exclusivity window on the Epic Store starts when it leaves Early Access which is at least a year from now

I got a key to the alpha weekend but literally never used it because I've been playing dmc

Post the key

I was going to buy factorio, but I guess I'll just wait for this now.

Factorio has substantially more content presently. Sure, it's not 3D, but it's still very good.
It'll be a while before this can actually stack up to Factorio.

>2D 1993 graphics
>can't stack belts storage etc
lol factorio plebs getting desperate

Got a key so I decided to pirate it instead of giving my info to china :)

It's Factorio in 3D except less complex.
Also produces an absolutely horrendous hit on performance when the factory is only as large as a small bootstrap base in Factorio.
No endless randomly generated world, very little modding potential, so low replayability.

Genuinely enjoyed it and was gutted I had to stop. Looking forward to release and discovering the rest of the content

It's not that similar. The big difference with this game is it focuses a lot more on exploration, an advantage of it being first person and in a designed world (rather than a procedural generated one), like Subnautica.
That's why resource nodes are infinite, conveyors go to buildings directly without inserters, recipes are a lot easier (at least at first) meaning automation is mostly for convenience and so you can do the exploration stuff during the meantime etc.

bullshit, i have a key too but that does not mean i was able to find a working, cracked copy of the game.

It's been posted many times on /vg/, not my fault that you missed it

Surprisingly not a lot of game-breaking bugs outside of netcode. Pretty fun, really wish it wasn't an epic game store exclusive though.

Literally everyone wishes that, except the developers for some reason.

based

>for some reason
Several millions of dollars would do it.

You literally can though, just under ground instead of over.

>originally announced it wasn't about the money
>Gigantic backlash
>Later say that it was actually about the money
>Everyone calms down just a smidge but is still unhappy

>originally announced it wasn't about the money
I'm surprised they thought they could get away with that one. What other possible reason would someone have to move to the Epic store if not for the higher cut and/or upfront bags of cash? Afraid Steam reviews will be too critical? Or that too many people will make threads about bugs on the forum?
Bloody idiots.

Yet Yea Forums hates when indie devs make money

Can you have 10k of assembling machines(or what is their analog in that game) with hundreds of trains delivering things from on to another? If not, then it's garbage.

How much they're paying you?

Attached: 1550513240473.jpg (1440x810, 143K)

Factorio but 3D is a neat idea, except:
1. Epic Store exclusivity is shit
2. The devs said they are only planning a single pre-created map and no map generation, so once you know where everything is you can make a single perfect build and be done with the whole game
3. It's likely going to be a full price $60 game, when Factorio is half that for far better replayability

>It's literally 3D Factorio.
Except for the one thing that sets factorio apart
The scale.
After 20hrs i'm already tired of Satisfactory, i can already feel the limitations of a heavy engine handled by incompetent developers

forgot
4. Instead of trains there'll apparently be some sort of autonomous truck/tractor/car system? I prefer trains to truck convoys personally

Not even 5 replies in and 8cucks from /auspol/ is at it again, derailing as they love doing over and over.
And they wonder why nobody seems to discuss VIDEO GAMES

$30 for EA, they didn't say if price would go up for release.
Trains are on the roadmap for end of May.

>Discussing

You mean promoting you worthless faggot

Attached: 1547825873051.jpg (451x452, 13K)

>the only people able to use the same image in multiple posts are shills, nobody else can ever download and post using the same image, especially when it's an image with such a common width/height thanks to being one of the older wallpaper ratios

you are so fucking mad that another successful game is skipping steam lol

>Several threads in 3 days using the same image and the same text formula after months of silence is now spontaneous dialogue

Attached: 1548274909190.jpg (400x396, 28K)

Is this shit out yet?

Alpha keys went out to everyone who signed up for it, early access starts in a week.

If it's so succesful, then why have I never heard of it before shill threads started popping up?
Really makes you think.

Factorio being 2D is a positive, it means VASTLY larger factories.

why are you seething out of your fucking mind because a game is not on steam?

the game is coming out that's why there's threads about it. and it's not on steam. cry harder

Who mentioned steam? I didn't. So pull your head out of your ass and answer my question.

We're forgetting that Fuggtorio devs are actual autists. They spent years tuning their own homebrew engine in C++. It will never stutter even on a toaster at 500k of output at any given moment
This is something a 3D engine will never able to compete with, UE4 even less

>Hurr durr why is this game that just got a limited beta being talked about

Fucking moran

>why is this game that just got a limited beta being talked about by a single poster?
FTFY

I am not questioning that it's being talked about, but why I never heard about it even though it's apparently so "succesful". Try again.

sorry, I am not to the left.

It was announced at E3. Sorry but there are things that exist outside of your (quickly shrinking) valve bubble.

I like it but I may just wait a year for their exclusivity contract to run out and get it on Steam.
It's probably going to be in early access for at least that long anyway.

>Who mentioned steam?

It had some info released a few months ago and nothing since until now.

I don't use Steam, want to reformulate your answer?

Out of the posts you quoted only one references directly to Steam, the others are calling you a shill and/or a faggot for spamming the same thread for 3 days straight

wish toady would port dorf fort to the fagtorio engine

based chengposter

Attached: 1551909914874.jpg (612x612, 186K)

what are you gonna do when the game comes out and is a massive success despite not being on steam

That one year might be from actual release though, meaning you'd have to wait like 2 years minimum.

Make a thread when it's out then. Opinions will be more ripe for the picking then.

Attached: 1372728763819.jpg (360x360, 10K)

nope, all of them are incredibly butthurt that the game is on the epic store instead of steam, and are calling for a boycott of the game (which will not work)

Maybe but I kind of doubt it and afaik nothing specific has been said.
Either way Satisfactory is the kind of game you can wait on and still enjoy just as much. It's not like the story will get spoiled or the multiplayer will die.

>Being desperate enough to shill on Yea Forums
Looks like the game will crash and burn

It will never stack up to factorio. Don't be delusional. You truly have to not understand how computers work to think it ever will.

Personally I don't care, I spend enough money on games as is as almost every publisher that goes for their own platform have a reason for me to boycott them.

EA is right out, and downloading software from a Chinese game publisher makes me leery.

>50 vBucks has been deposited into your account

Don't let them win, Lord gaben didn't pay us to lose!

I agree (I'm not OP), but popped into the thread to talk about the game. The last one devolved into pro and anti Valve fanboys flinging shit at each other, as per usual.
Satisfactory does have more of a focus on exploration and story ala Subnautica, but you're right that it can still be enjoyed.

Epic paid them enough for timed exclusivity that it doesn't matter. Even if it does do poorly they can ride out the slow sales for a year or so then release on Steam.
I dislike having to use multiple launchers as much as anyone else but it's not hard to see why they made the decision from a business perspective.

From what I've played the exploration and story is pretty barebones. Just a loose framework to hang the sandbox factory building aspect on.

If they keep wasting all of their money on "influencers" doing such a poor job, they won't have anything left by the time the exclusivity deal ends, that's for sure.

Well it's unfinished, but the Mercer Spheres and psychic S crystals will be part of it, the roadmap mentions a "complete narrative".

That's just more reason to wait until it leaves early access.
I bought Subnautica like 2 years before release and though the game was fun I regretted it because by the time the story was finished I had seen 90% of the content multiple times.

dl'ing it now to see

Agreed.
I got it for free thanks Epic! and the only thing I know is that you craft stuff and there are aliens or something so I'm looking forward to it. Plus Factorio 0.17 will be stable soon.

Fuck off zipperhead

how do you pause

>Things that will never happen for $200 Alex
Literally only have heard of this due to Chinese shilling on Yea Forums

Does this game have any kind of combat?

Chink

You can shock shit with a taser to death.

Worse than Factorio in every way
This won't change no matter how much you shill this.

>every game post is a shill thread

At least put a little effort in

Fuck off faggot

Just pirating the game fixes all but one of those problems.
And the community will make custom maps anyway.

Playing it made me want to play factiorio again, so I did that

just pirate it retard

So can I play this right now?

if you have the alpha code
otherwise get the google download from csrin